+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Measures-NC17

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or any of its characters, this is for purely entertainment purposes.

NC17 for smut in later chapters.

Spoilers: Up till current eps in US. This takes place after Chloe's senior year. Obviously I have no idea yet what will happen during the second half of fourth season

Lex was shown to his booth in the private gentleman’s club. It was in the heart of Edge City, and one of the more reputable establishments. The club, Silver spoon, had memberships dating back a few generations. It had members from some of the most prominent families, and branches all over the country. There were differences in many of them, but a few staples remained. There was always a gaming room, a restaurant, a selection of rooms to rent on a nightly basis, and a lounge with plenty of liquor and dancing ladies.

Lex was currently in the lounge; it was a Wednesday afternoon so the crowd was light, and there were only a few girls scattered around the room. The lounge itself was large; holding the bar itself in the center with several small, discreet platforms where the girls gyrated slowly to various music. The more prominent dancers, the girls with the most experience, were closer to the middle, and the newer ones in more complimentary positions. It was a hierarchy explained to him by a dancer a few years back when he’d asked. The best positions made the best tips and you had to earn your way to the middle.

Lex ordered his drink, scotch on the rocks, and slowly scanned the room, looking for his intended companion. His eyes drifted over the leggy redhead on the center stage, she was twisting and slithering around her pole in a dangerous pair of shoes. She was pretty good for working on a Wednesday afternoon. Usually the best dancers were brought out on the weekends when the crowds were bigger. There was a sensuously curved, ebony skinned woman in a black bikini who was working opposite the bar, and a girl with short, black hair in the far corner to his left. Since his view of the blonde was unobstructed, he took his drink from the waitress and watched her with a little boredom.

The girl wore a sparkly version of a grass mini-skirt, and silver coconuts with tassles for a bra. The outfit was a little silly, but it covered more than what the others were wearing. The girl was obviously new, her movements were far from awkward, but she didn’t curve her back with the same outrageous angles as the others. She also had her eyes closed, he noticed. And there was self-consciousness to her movements that drew his attention. Her makeup was as garish as the rest of the girls, too-red lips, false eyelashes, and body glitter. There was something about her that seemed oddly familiar. He leaned forward and squinted at her face, which remained partially hidden by a curtain of black hair that he guessed was a wig.

“Mr. Luthor.” Lex was startled, he hadn’t seen Braun approach. He stood up and offered his hand, which the larger man shook.

“Michael, good to see you again.” Michael Braun was not one of Lex’s friends, he was more of a business associate. This wasn’t Metropolis either, it was Edge City, and the citizens reflected the nature of the place. Braun was a fitting name for the bear of a man standing before Lex, he was six-foot-four and a retired wrestler who worked as muscle for hire. He also had a brain in his head, which was why Lex had contacted him several times for assistance. This was the preferred meeting place of the big man. He was a skirt-chaser and not very discreet about it.

The waitress returned and Braun gave her his drink order and a pat on the bottom. She ignored the hand but when she returned, she made a good effort to stay out of reach. Braun didn’t sit opposite Lex, but with his back to the wall, a little farther over on the same bench. Lex didn’t take it personally, they guy just wanted to watch the dancers.

“Too bad we couldn’t do this on a Saturday,” the man said with a grin. “Today they’ve got the new girls and what looks like the hostess filling in for Tanya.” He shrugged, “Not like the weekends.” Lex agreed. “According to Jake, a couple of the girls were riding a bus when it crashed, no one died, but a couple of them are out of commission for a few weeks.”

Lex’s eyes were drawn back to the coconut girl whom Braun had
    pointed out as the hostess. She had her back to them and held her pole while wiggling her hips in a slow hula.

“Well, I’m glad you could make it on short notice,” Lex said, bringing the man’s attention away from the dancer and back to business.

“Yeah, so what kind of work did you have in mind for me?”

“No muscle, buddy, just your ears.” He patted the large bicep that was within reach and smiled as the dancer bent over backwards, and stretched a hand out to pick up a bill, carelessly tossed by a passing patron. Suddenly, she froze and Lex could’ve sworn that she’d been looking straight at him. She yanked herself upward and started dancing again, despite the break between songs, but it didn’t seem to bother Braun who was staring appreciatively at her substantial….coconuts. The man whistled loudly and the girl looked a little nervous. She didn’t look in their direction again, in fact, she seemed determined to keep her back to them.

“Who do you want me to listen to?”

“An associate of your boss’s,” Lex answered, signaling for the waitress. “I think Mr. Francis has business with a guy called Benjamin O’Toole.”

“Benny the tool?” Braun barked with laughter. “That idiot? Sure, I can
    keep an eye and an ear out around him. Mr. Francis don’t do too much business with him, but I’ll be sure to pay attention if he does.” He downed his drink and eyed the dancer in front of them. The waitress took the opportunity to address Lex.

“Sir, can I get you another drink?”

“Sure, Honey,” he said, looking at her nametag, which read: ’Honey’. “And who’s the new dancer?”

“That’s Dani, she’s the hostess, she’s been filling in for Gina. Poor girl.” She shook her head. “Got stuck with the coconuts.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s kinda like a hazing gag for the new dancers, we’ve all been stuck with the coconuts at one point or another. But eventually you earn the right to pick your outfits.” She shrugged. “For her own good. I mean, you can make it through the coconut week, you can make it through anything.” She took his empty glass. “You looking for a private session? Donna’s a little more experienced. Just let me know.” He thanked the waitress and returned to his discussion with Braun. They agreed on a weekly meeting, same time, same booth, and Lex gave the man his beeper number for emergencies.

“You gonna stick around?” Braun asked. “I think the waitress had a good idea. I’m gonna request Donna,” he said, pointing to the redhead. Lex shook his head, dropped a fifty on the table to pay for his drinks and tip, then he walked past the nearest stage. As he swung by, the dancer glanced up at him for a second, one smoky-rimmed green eye peeked out from the curtain of false hair. The eye widened and she nearly gave herself whiplash turning around.

Lex managed not to slow his stride, but approached the bar in the center of the room. The bartender, who had just motioned for the redhead to come down off the stage, attended him immediately.

“What can I get you?”

“How about a session with Dani?” The man blinked twice and nodded.

“The one in the coconuts, right?” Apparently, she wasn’t one of the more popular dancers. Lex nodded. “Sure, she’s a little new, though, but she knows the rules, and in case you’re new here too, no hands, no fingers, no tongues.”

“Got it.” He knew the rules. He walked over into a different corner of the nearly deserted room. There wasn’t anyone within earshot to hear the conversation he was about to have, but he still wanted as much privacy as possible. He heard the bartender’s voice as he went to the small stage where “Dani” was dancing. He spoke to her and she looked in Lex’s direction. She was balking, but the bartender looked insistent. He crossed one ankle over his knee and waited, placing his palms on his thighs. She tripped on the carpet, tottering over in her high-heels and stopped in front of him.

“I swear, if you tell anyone about this, Lex Luthor, I will kill you.”

“Nice to see you again, Chloe.”

Ooohhhh, delicious. I love your fics, they're amazing! Can't wait for more. :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :biggrin:

The Dirty Hula Girl versus the Dirty Billionaire Playboy. Wonderful! :applause:
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Members
    More please : :worship2:

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    :yay: :yay: hee hee loving this already. more please.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    Great start. Eager to see how Lex reacts to Chloe's "coconuts." More please.

Ooh, intriguing beginning! I definitely can't wait to see where this goes!

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Whoa, very interesting start. Ready and waiting patiently for more. Ah, I *heart* you Zelda, Power Play hasn't even been finished a day and your starting on a new one... made my day. :worship2:

June
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    “Nice to see you again, Chloe.”
    Yes, and I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing 'more' of her, right? :
    Great story, zelda. I love your writing style!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :lol: Oh My Lord I can tell this will be a great story. :clap:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information