+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 28 (August 3)

Are we going to be getting an update anytime soon? Pretty please?

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 28 (August 3)

Ok I've just re-read this story and I'm still in love. I have to know how Lionel's evil plan is going to unfolds. Please don't forget about this story and update it.

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 28 (August 3, 2007)

Please Please Please update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yardie Overachiever Leo Princess's Avatar

I've been away for so long that I need to re-read. During Christmas, when school's no longer killing me (yes, I am back in school again).

Ok, screw Christmas and screw school. I re-read this all tonight, and now I'm a member of the pack of rabid fans hoping you'll throw a fresh bone.

Please?
    Last edited by Leo Princess; 21st September 2008 at 07:07.

Not sure how I managed to miss this fic for like 2 years....but I love it!! Is there going to be an update?

NS Full Member

I know I told you this last night, but I am insanely in love with this fic. I am always a fan of the slow-build fics, and your characterizations of Chloe and Lex and the almost unsolvable insurmountable 'relationship' they find themselves in is nothing short of brilliant.

I know this fic is on hiatus and may never be updated but for the amazing 28 chapters you've given us, I'm very grateful. Thank you.

He nodded. “You do whatever you want, but I’d appreciate it if you would let me use my mouth to make you cum. I want to make amends.”

OH MY GOD this is uber fantastic, never seen a submissive lex before and it's just an amazing concept.

He could be though imagine. Thats right you did for us! Have I told you I love your writing (checks log) yes I have, but again. I love this too!

Must read the rest of this then sleep it's already after 11pm.

Squeee!

N

ok, done now. yes it's on hiatus, I'm goona go out now and kidnap you a muse. ok....

thank you
    N
    Last edited by Julie; 21st August 2009 at 18:09.

I freaking love this story!! It only took me a couple weeks to read. But damn it's so good!!!

“His expectations have increased recently. He wants to fuck me for my eighteenth birthday.”
    Well shit!!!

Luthor family politics were twisted, but the personal interactions were Freudian to the extreme.
    Yeah, you Luthor's are really fucked up.

“You didn’t rape me, he did, and it happened the first time he looked down my shirt and told me he could afford to buy and sell my life with his pocket change.”
    *shudder and represses the urge to gag* I love the MB but in this story I want him to fry!!

They tell him that he might be dying and he goes out to trap a teenage girl into his bed to use her as a brood mare.
    Really fry!!!

He had accepted the variables coming together when Chloe and Lex met, but the plan was for Lex to introduce her to sex in a way that would push her toward fidelity for self-protection. If she associated young men with being used and abused, she would appreciate the benefits of an older man looking to settle down.
    Twisted sick fuck!!

The guileless smile she shot at her employer covered her triumph nicely, and Chloe was on her way home minutes later. Perhaps for the first time in recent memory, Lionel Luthor was in a bona fide snit.
    Lionel really didn't think that his plans would be ruined. So glad they were.

“Hello. How are you?”

Chloe ignored the polite question. She was okay, but only if she could deal with things one at a time. Talking about Lionel while worrying about going to Lex’s bed was not possible. Therefore she was not fine, which was the only answer anyone ever wanted when they asked how you were. No one wanted the responsibility of having a casual greeting turn into a sob story unless they were facing Lana Lang and therefore craving it like mad.
    *snort* ... *cackle*

Chloe Sullivan mattered far more than she should.
    Lex is falling.

The dark-haired boy missed the anger in her tone as he glanced at her. He looked but didn’t see anything about her. He flashed the smile that had won her heart so many times and she felt nothing.
    So glad that Chloe is finally realizing that Clark isn't what all her fantasies made him out to be.

“How long do you have before someone misses you?”

And she realized she had done such a good job distancing herself from everyone that they might not miss her for days.
    Oh my poor Chloe!!

I’m working on it, Chloe, he thought. Just give me a chance.
    Oh my poor Lex!!

She would never smile in his presence. He would see it through surveillance photos, so his curiosity would be satisfied even if his emotions were not. Even if those emotions were a hindrance and an embarrassment.
    He just keeps falling!!

“Mr. Luthor, I’m afraid there’s something that will prevent your plans for Miss Sullivan. The test results from your most recent blood sample-”
    Oh thank the lord!!

“Sir, I’m aware, but the young woman’s tests have been excellent. She will do fine.” He paused and cold hazel eyes waited for him to moisten very dry lips before he spoke again. “There is a 70 per cent chance that you are infertile.”
    Please let there be a report that changes it to 100 percent of infertility.

“Will I still be able to perform sexually,” he asked.

The doctor’s chagrin was palpable.

“I believe so, sir.”
    Like I've said in this story the MB needs to fry!!! *shudder* I think that for this story his acronym should be changed to DSB; Disgusting Sick Bastard!!

"I hate this," Chloe said tonelessly. "I hate you. I’ll never have any kind of life now."
    Oh, my poor Chloe. She's coming to the end of her rope and has no idea where to turn.

In the last few seconds before sleep, Lex realized he might be able to tell what Chloe was feeling, but he had no such recognition in himself.
    Please do tell!!

Lex had specified a female doctor, the younger the better. He saw no reason to inflict more male authority figures on Chloe when she was grappling with too many taking over her life. He felt bad that a lot of his protection came in the form of directions on how to live. When she was older and recovered, he wanted her to be able to trust a man again. His father had ruined too much happiness.
    LOVE your Lex!!! So understanding and just wanting for Chloe to feel safe and secure. Well the most that she can be while having Lionel breathing down her neck.

Lionel kissed her cheek, his hands sliding to her arms. He met her eyes and the fear there pleased him, so he gentled his grip.
    *gag* DSB!!!

He blinked, testosterone clouding his apprehension. He hadn’t been careful enough. He had let Chloe and her frankness touch him. He’d been making love to her.
    That was amazing!!! Makes my Chlexy heart pitter patter!!!

"Move your knees wider," he suggested. He pushed the loose folds of her robe out of the way and tried not to see the pain in her eyes. Chloe did it and tried again. It wasn’t much better and she shook her head. "Lean in and give it a minute. Tell me what kind of dog I should get."

Her arms went around his neck and she smiled on his shoulder for a split second.
    Love this interaction!! They're having sex yet they're discussing pet's and what would be better suited for Lex. Just lovely!!!

Lex forced his body down into the sofa as she came, her hands meeting at the middle of his back and hugging him forward. He let the pressure in his groin release.

She was still hot around him when the doorbell rang. Chloe’s spine stiffened, her wary eyes on his.

"Lex, open up," Lionel called through the door.
    Amazing hotness ruined by DSB!! He did it on purpose so that any time she had sex with Lex she would be afraid of him showing up again. He needs to fry!!

"Mmm, well," he mused, stroking his beard. "Perhaps I’ll have to find out what I’m missing. In the meantime, I want you to make the Brussels trip this year. You’ll leave on the 17th."
    No you won't you sick fuck!!! Fry him! FRY him!!!!!

"I’m sorry, too. Hey, I forgot my lunch. Can I beg half a sandwich from you," he asked.

She hadn’t taken sandwiches to school in years. Chloe handed him her last five dollars and immediately realized it was her lunch money.
    You got to be kidding me!! He can't speedy on home and make something but he can surely beg of Chloe. He can't even ask her how she's doing or if she's covered for her own lunch. Oh no he's too busy being Mr. Popular to even worry about his friend.

She checked the itinerary on the fridge after school and tears beaded in the corners of her eyes. Her father was back for the rest of the week
    *sniffle* Just what Chloe needs. Her daddy. *continues sniffling*

He won't save her out of goodness, Lionel thought. Ambition and spite are more likely. She won't be able to trust him because she knows better. I'm betting all she can think about is my deadline on her birthday.
    Lex won't save Chloe out of goodness but out of love. Never thoughtout that Lex might fall for her. Stupid sick fuck.

Most of the components were ready; all but one person was aware of the orders. He would schedule that meeting for tomorrow. He felt very sure, as settled into his plans as Lex was uneasy. It was about time Lex learned what it was to worry.
    I don't like this!!! I really don't like this!!!

“I'm the crux of everything and nothing,” she murmured. “What a stupid world.”
    WOW!! I have no words!! But WOW!!

This story is simply amazing!!! Please come back I need to know what happens!!! Even if it is rocks fall and everyone dies, well not really but how about rocks fall and they all land on Lionel and a couple rocks with small amount of Kryptonite land on Clark.

*edited*

Missed the second part of chapter 28 and I gotta say. Holy fucking shit!!! You need to come back to this. We have that sick fuck deceiving an innocent woman about his "drug addicted son and girlfriend" so he can "protect" his "grandchild". And he's descrediting Gabe, he wished he could be a father as good as Gabe.

And also he just had Chloe kidnapped!!!! Please, please, please you need to fix this!!!!!!!
    Last edited by purplemoon123; 27th January 2009 at 10:49. Reason: missed last update

Daydreamer

You can't just leave it there !!! What know ? I want to know what happens to Chloe.
    Will you be able to update soon ?
    Pleasepleaseplease

what the?.. will there ever be an update?.. i am in need of an update.. and badly... please write some more... been too long now...(=

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information