+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

NS Junior Member

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 28 (August 3)

oh poor Lionel...forced to play something he is not...it must have hurt his pride so much...the evil weasel!

Poor Chloe she seems to be barely hanging in there. I hope she isn't pregnant and that Lionel doesn't mess too much with her.

Porr Lex...Iknow where most of his bad reputation comes from...hos father bad mouthingn him behind his back. God so evil

And I love it!!

More please

Damn, my heart is racing after that last chapter. It's so sad that Chloe has already given up hope. Lex to the rescue. dagney

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 28 (August 3)

Lionel had to have done this!! Bastard!! The tension is killing me and I love it!! Can't wait for what's next. Lex better be saving her.

Two things - this might not make sense since my eyes are too tired to do a good read through. If it doesn't please tell me.

It makes perfect sense to me. You should write tired more often…and not tired. In fact 24/7 writing sounds good to me. Lol

Umm…I mean, as a member of DBN, you should take some time and rest. (Man that killed me to write).

Second - I'll remind you this is not a nice story. I'll leave it at that for now. As usual, comments welcomed and I'll answer questions that don't ruin my plot.

So, does Lex get Chloe back and then they defeat Lionel in the end?

Or does that count as a question that ruins the plot?

Corinna Beckford was a long-time foster parent with a reputation that was better than saintly. She took in the troubled children of Metropolis already in their late teens, the ones who knew they had no chance of being adopted permanently. Their rebellions were dealt with fairly and reasonably, reassurances voiced as many thousands of times as they needed to believe they weren't in just another home. She didn't give up on any child, and her older foster children were living proof for new arrivals. She didn't stop looking after them after the government support cheques stopped. There was a depth of giving from her that made it nearly impossible to question her motives.

She was an ideal candidate to take over Chloe's care during her pregnancy. Lionel stood up as she was walked into his library, her wary eyes catching on his smile.

Man, the MB is up to something huge. And as much as I worry for Chlex I have to admit that it’s fascinating to watch how his mind works and his plans unfold. The way he managed to vilify everyone else involved was only eclipsed by the fact that some how he made himself the sympathetic hero of the piece.

You write Lionel expertly. Must be all the sleeping with him, huh? Lol

“You're getting mature and dignified in preparation for your birthday and I won't have it. If I wanted a polite, respectful child I'd have adopted one. Make a rude face. I demand it. Ruin my appetite by flashing half chewed food. Like this.”

OMG I love Gabe. I’m so glad that he cares so much about Chloe and at least *someone* besides Lex is truly worried for her.

Of course this only makes things worse. With a father who loves her so much it makes her so much more vulnerable to Lionel’s evil machinations. It would be awful for Chloe to have no one, but at least then Lionel would have no way to manipulate her into doing his bidding.

It worked. I don't understand how. I'm safe. Lionel can't get me.

The thoughts mixed in her head and she couldn't say she was happy yet. It would take a while but she had time.

I was so happy for Chloe here. It was almost as if a weight had been lifted of my own shoulders. But then…

She didn't think to struggle until his help getting out of the car became wordlessly manhandling her toward a group of other men. They were all wearing suits, and seeing her as if she was a large bug. They worked for Lionel.

She didn’t even get a whole day to be happy. Not even one hour to savor her illusion of freedom. It almost made me cry because your writing is so amazing that I can feel Chloe’s exhaustion with her.

I'll never see my father again, she realized.

This was sad. And I think it was even more heartbreaking that she only had the one thing to miss. You’re killing me, nonky.

The sickening movement of the van caused the first of many tears to fall as she huddled into herself and bit back more screams. She had to save her voice for a time when someone might hear.

At least she’s still fighting.

This story is *so* amazing and compelling…like a crack addiction. I *have* to have more. I *need* to know what happens to Chloe and what Lex does once he realizes that Chloe’s been taken. He’ll be beside himself. Not only is he falling for Chloe, but he’s based so much of his worth and ability to be different than his father on saving her. I can only imagine what he’ll become if he can’t. For Lionel’s sake he better hope that Lex rescues her.

And I know that you just gave us an absolutely wonderful update of Bald Buddies, but if you had another update of LoTE in you I wouldn’t turn it down. But no pressure on my oath as a DBN member…Do we have an oath Mindy?

~Sarah~

Talking Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 28 (August 3)

Please update again soon. I love stories with Lionel included.

Shit shit shit! Seriously where IS Clark when you need him. Then again it's not like he was ever there before.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

OMG
    Lionel really is the devil in your fic
    Bastard
    Lex have to realize that something is wrong and look for her
    Please more soon
    Malu

Holy crap another wonderful chapter. Chloes interaction with her father is heartbreaking. Wonder how long it'll take anyone (besides Lex) to realize that somethings wrong. I cant wait for another update.

NS Full Member

Great chapter! I can't believe when some light was starting to show through for Chloe, she gets nabbed by the goons of that MB! That is what keeps this Story interesting. Hope Lex gets a clue before it's too late.

Please update soon. This is a tough place to leave us hanging for over a month.

All I can say is wow. This chapter is killer. Lionel is EVIL!!! Can't wait until u update next. Hope its soon!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information