+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17 (update September 10)

Quote Originally Posted by skauble View Post
    And it's super entertaining to see the shock when you go all evil on Sabrina...not that *I* would ever do that.

*Grabs GL Lex and runs*
    Oi!!!! Where are you running off with that Lex. I wasn't done with him yet!!! Bring him back NOW!!! *grumbles about minions getting too evil for their boots*

*suspicious look* YOU would never betray me like that, would you, Kit Merlot?

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

I'll update when I get some Billionaire Muggings Love. Lex took a shower! I had naked Lex and only two reviews.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Quote Originally Posted by nonky View Post
    I'll update when I get some Billionaire Muggings Love. Lex took a shower! I had naked Lex and only two reviews.
    HAH! I'm NOT falling for that trick again! you promised to update when I posted my fic!!! Fool me once, shame on YOU!

*added edit*

*gasp*
    only TWO reviews!!! That's appalling! I'll go kill some people right now! Be assured that I'm diligently working on a review for your fic in between typing the words over here.

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    *grumbles about minions getting too evil for their boots*
    I don't know...I'm wearing some *mighty* evil boots!

~Sarah~

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Oi!!!! Where are you running off with that Lex. I wasn't done with him yet!!! Bring him back NOW!!! *grumbles about minions getting too evil for their boots*

*suspicious look* YOU would never betray me like that, would you, Kit Merlot?
    While I appreciate the offer to be your Evil Minion, and the promise of a club jacket upon membership is tempting, I have to confess that I'm already the Evil Minion to newbatgirl, and I can't serve two masters, can I?

Oh man, Nonky, I think we've hi-jacked your thread with our insanity
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot View Post
    While I appreciate the offer to be your Evil Minion, and the promise of a club jacket upon membership is tempting, I have to confess that I'm already the Evil Minion to newbatgirl, and I can't serve two masters, can I?

Oh man, Nonky, I think we've hi-jacked your thread with our insanity
    *sigh* NBG's gain, my loss, I guess. But if you ever change you mind...?

heh, Nonky is quite used to insanity on this thread. And I'm not talking about her reviewers. Have you NOT noticed the creepy, cold, psychotic look in Lionel's eye as he surveys the possible alliance between the Chlex, and wonders what move he should make next. *shiver, and backs away slowly*

Please update, Nonky. I'm VERY sure that Lionel has guessed that there is 'something' going on between the Chlex.... he might not be sure about the specifics and particulars, but he does have an idea of the undercurrents between them.... and I KNOW he's planning something dastardly horrible... and not dastardly horrible in that cute, sexy, Magnificent-Bastard kind of way either... more like pure 'I'm going to make innocent people bleed' evil plotting. UPDATE!!!!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Please update, Nonky. I'm VERY sure that Lionel has guessed that there is 'something' going on between the Chlex.... he might not be sure about the specifics and particulars, but he does have an idea of the undercurrents between them.... and I KNOW he's planning something dastardly horrible... and not dastardly horrible in that cute, sexy, Magnificent-Bastard kind of way either... more like pure 'I'm going to make innocent people bleed' evil plotting. UPDATE!!!!

But Lionel's plans to make innocent people bleed are sexy. He's very attractive when he's instructing his brutes to rain down physical hell on someone while plotting and executing the emotional hell on his own.

*grits teeth* That bastard!

I'm swamped with Lexes, but I'm working on updates.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Quote Originally Posted by nonky View Post
    But Lionel's plans to make innocent people bleed are sexy. He's very attractive when he's instructing his brutes to rain down physical hell on someone while plotting and executing the emotional hell on his own.
    *disdainful sniff* At least I know that MY standards are a little better than lusting after an Evil, Monstrous version of Lionel Luthor... No matter how fascinating, mesmerizing, hypnotizing he might be... or how his cold eyes just seem to grab and hold you a prisoner in his gaze... or how his hands smoothly gesture you to come towards him... or how...

Update NOW!!!!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

*disdainful sniff* At least I know that MY standards are a little better than lusting after an Evil, Monstrous version of Lionel Luthor... No matter how fascinating, mesmerizing, hypnotizing he might be... or how his cold eyes just seem to grab and hold you a prisoner in his gaze... or how his hands smoothly gesture you to come towards him... or how...

Update NOW!!!!

Yes, he's evil and he has terrible plans for Chloe. He might even be capable of killing gorgeous, sincere Lex. He might be ruining lives without any sign of remorse or even basic human consideration. He's a vicious monster intent on getting what he wants under any circumstances. All I can say for myself is I love that reprehensible magnificent bastard and it has nothing to do with his big, firm hands or those hazel eyes glowing malevolently with lust and power. It's not about his intricate strategies at work in every intimate moment.

It's about that thing he can do with one hand and a rolling office chair right in front of the secretary in the middle of the day.

I'm working on an update, but it's hard. To resist Lionel, that is. The hardness, I mean. WHY is it so hot in here?!

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

I can hardly wait for the next update.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information