+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17 (update July 9th)

Nonky, I am thrilled that you updated this excellent story.

I like that it's Chloe and Lex working together to defeat Lionel, but I worry that no matter how careful she and Lex are, she still has four different fertility drugs in her system. That can't be good.

The Lois in your story is superb--just like on the show, she is fiercely protective of her baby sister and cousin, and that is one of the main reasons I love her. I kind of want to let Lois take a swing at Lionel on Chloe's behalf

Wonderful work!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17 (update July 9th)

Yeah!!!! I'm sooo glad you dug up this story again. So heart wrenching, and I'm so happy Chloe is finally pulling herself out of the abyss. Fantastic chapters.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Wow. I love how Chloe feels invincible and Lex feels vulnerable. His wanting her kiss that badly offers great insight into his true character. Makes me want to give him a hug (naked, wet or otherwise).
    Josi made a very apt comment over here, and I completely agree with her. The tables have been completely turned around in these Chlex sex acrobatics. Now Chloe is the dominant who gains pleasure and power at the expense of her 'partner'.

It's not a healthy relationship (not yet), but I'm optimistic enough to believe it's heading towards equality and trust... perhaps even love and happy endings?

I'm looking forward to the next update, please write more

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by nonky
    She didn’t think of the word as something said, just as an indication. He was close and she was close. The fear was less than it had ever been, and she was proud of herself. This was something she could master and survive. It wouldn’t break her.

Chloe sped up and Lex did the same, his fingers gripped in the wooden slats. He wanted to hold her chest against his, but she was arching back and away. Her mouth was coming so close to his face it felt like she was coming in for a kiss. Several times he let out a little disappointed grunt when it looked as if they would, but she moved at the last second. It startled him and he came suddenly. The quick, deep final thrust took her with him.

She held on desperately as her body exploded, taking all the tension left. She felt powerful, invincible.

And Lex knew it when he looked at her. Her green eyes shone with it. All he’d wanted was a split second of her mouth on his. He also knew something terrible - Chloe herself was the biggest liability he had to protecting her.
    I felt that this was one of the most important part in this fic. Chloe is reclaiming more of her self in this torrid situation. A sad part for me in this last chap, was the invasion of what Chloe consider her only retreat.

It's great to see this updated, Nonky.
    'I build you out of nothing to have you near
    I remembered you on trains
    So now you're on every train I hear'
    Something For Kate: Old Pictures

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17 (update July 9)

A/N: For all the non-believers, I'm updating a graveyard fic. Now, I'm not saying I'll be quick about it, but they will all get completed.
    YEAH! I am so excited! I wonder if Lex will ask Chloe for a kiss? And would Chloe be able to allow Lex a kiss if he asked?

NS Full Member

Please update soon.............I am so loving this story................More Chlex

I always wondered what happened to this story. At random times the circumstances would pop into my mind and I would try to figure out how I would fix things if I were the author. I am so delighted to find out that I no longer have to worry about it.

These updates are FANTASTIC! Simply incredible. I'm glad Chloe's finally getting information about herself from the other doctor, and that Jane was there for her even a little bit. Damn Lionel for the twisted, heartless bastard that he is. He deserves to be forced into sexual slavery, made to give blowjobs to a hairy rich man who keeps Lionel on a leash next to him at all times. Bastard.

Yay an update!!!! I love this story. Cant wait for more!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I'm so happy this story has been resurrected! Sorry I took so long to review, but I wanted to go all the way back to the beginning and re-read it first, so here I am, freshly in awe of your twisted greatness. Or great twistedness. Maybe both.

I really like the tonal choices you've made in this story, and how Chloe's reactions go from wry, detached, almost amused commentary on her surreal circumstances to utterly consuming emotion-- it makes everything very realistic, not to mention a pleasure to read.

And wow, the degree of Lionel's devious bastardliness surprises me with each chapter. It makes me wonder what kind of brain you are in possession of, to be able to mimic his thought patterns so perversely accurately. I love the way you're so able to get into everybody's head.

Oh, and awesome one-liners, by the way. They way they're so incisive and insightful adds a lot of impact to the fic.

Thanks so much for reviving this story. Hope to see more of it soon, when you have the time.

NS Junior Member

I'm not sure if I've left-feedback for this fic before...but it is one of my favourites and I'm really glad that you have ressurected it.

I'm glad Chloe is getting a sense of power...andI almost feel sorry for Lex the boy just doesn't know what is happening to him.

Please update again soon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information