+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    i just got done reading chapter 15, and there was something specific about this chapter that i wanted to comment on before i got to the end of your updates and forgot.

i absolutely loved when chloe and her internal thoughts were blaming clark. i loved it because it's so true when you get right down to it.

and i also love, so far, that lex is the one falling for chloe, even if he doesn't realize it yet.

i don't know how you do it. you have just completely amazed me with this incredible fic. it takes a lot....A LOT... for me to say that

1. because I have reverted to only reading authors that I know whos writing style i like

and

2. being an author myself i get the whole low self confidence level that comes with churning out another update on command.

for those of you who don't write, it's not as easy as it seems. a lot of hard work and not only physical time but also very deep emotions comes into play when writing a fic. these character may not *belong* to the authors but sometimes it's even harder that way. it's time consuming, and when you get into a fic as emotional as this, it's very tiresome on your psyche.

this fic is just...it's just blowing me away. i started reading it last night a little after midnight and got to chapter 15 before i had to just go to bed if i didn't want my head to his the keyboard. this morning i read the rest of it...and i don't normally read fics that are WIPs. If I see something interesting, i'll wait for it to be done.

your summary alone and the fact that i've stayed away from angst for the past year is probably what drew me in, but after the dynamics of the first chapter i just couldn't look away.

the characters, no matter AU, are so real and each word that comes out of their mouth is completely beleivable. the plot line...awesome.

i am in awe of your writing skills, the story itself, the development of characters, and the intriguing look inside each person. their internal thoughts are just as good as your conversational techniques.

all right, now that i've left the longest feedback post of my entire life, i'll just say that i really love the story, and will definitely look for more in the future!

~B
    Last edited by tigerbaby; 19th August 2006 at 05:07.

Yardie Overachiever Leo Princess's Avatar

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17 (update April 17)

I've just read through all the chapters, and all I can say is 'wow'. 'Wow', that you're so talented. 'Wow', that your skill with the pen (or the keyboard) made my eyes burn with unshed tears for poor Chloe. I can't wait for your next chapter. This story is brilliant and it's only a pity that the writers for this season of Smallville don't seem to possess even 1/16th of your talent.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Unfortunate announcement time, everybody. My laptop is toasted and will no longer allow me to go online. Additionally, because I decided I was going to be forward thinking, it doesn’t have a 3 ½ inch floppy drive, which is the only way I could transport my files to the school computer lab. If I were a woman of vast wealth all this could be remedied in short order, but I’m not so it won’t.

Soooo, updates are iffy right now. It looks like I’ll be typing them up at home, writing them in shorthand on paper and then typing them again to post. Needless to say, that’s going to be a hassle I won’t typically have time to undergo. I’m going to make an attempt at it soon. Wish me luck.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Yardie Overachiever Leo Princess's Avatar

Aw, man. That must suck. I hope it works out for you!

Geez nonky, that's awful. I hope you can get your laptop fixed soon.

Members

I'm so sorry to know what happened to your laptop and I hope you'll find a solution soon. Your story is what keeps me coming to check out this page, I love the naughty seduction community, but your fic had me under its spell since the moment I started reading it.

I've enjoyed very much every chapter of your story, because you created a perfectly believable setting for an AU fic, and you put a great deal of detail and psychological depth when describing Lex and Chloe's thoughts and motivations... plus, your Lionel is the kind of bad guy that one just loves to hate.

There a lot of reasons that make your fic a beautiful piece of work, so I wanted to thank you for the talent, the time and the effort that you put into it.

Kudos for the wonderful job that you make every time you write a chlex fic, and I wish things work out for you the way you expect them to.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Hope your computer issues are sorted out soon (and goodness knows I can empathise) -- I need my fix of bastard-Lionel and repressed guilt-ridden Lexy!

I like my Lex with kinks! ambrosine's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17 (update April 17)

I have to admit, at first I had trouble reading this...and I'm not that squeamish. I've read a lot of fics dealing with non-consensual sex before, and none of them have gotten to me like yours has. That is the mark of a talented author. You make me feel what Chloe is feeling. I read a couple chapters of this fic a couple weeks ago, and couldn't go on. The emotion in this fic was THAT strong. Thank you for treating us to your extremely talented writing abilities. I am anxiously awaiting for your next chapter.

NS Junior Member

Just read this all in one go...it an amazing and powerful fic.

Lionel is just so vile and manipulative...luckily he is a bit delousional about Chloe's strengths and wits.

I like how you have portrayed the Near-death-in-Smallville-free Lex.

His selfishness is entirely believable, just as his new self-realisations are heart-warming.

I know you are facing much adversity but please don't give up on the fic...it's just too good.

Please say that this is gonna be updated really soon... Its definitely one of my fave fics... Its an amazing story and extremley well written and brings out an array of emotions from the reader. In other words its way too good to be left with no ending.

So hurry back, please!

Kimmie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information