+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

Thank you for the fantastic update. I was getting worried about this fic. I'm glad that Chloe is starting to trust Lex more. I just wonder what he has planned for this evening. Please let us know soon.

I am so glad that you updated this story. It is so good. I've been reading it from the beginning and it just keeps on getting better and better. There's so much pain and history there between Chloe and Lex but they're still trying to make it work, hopefully to bring down Lionel.

Lionel just needs to go away anyhow, he's bothering me again. Anyway, great chapter.

Steph*

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Yay you're back! :yay2: And with an excellent update too. I loved the characterisation of Lionel, which was almost a complete flip from the perspective of him shown in previous chapters. Your treatment of themes like mortality and regret was also well done. Can't wait for more of the progressing relationship between Chloe and Lex -- don't keep us hanging too long, please!

Thank yo so much for this update, wonderful as always! :worship2: :yay: :worship2:

I'm glad Lionel only has the six months left, though this will probably mean he will step up his advances.

“How long do you have before someone misses you?”

And she realized she had done such a good job distancing herself from everyone that they might not miss her for days.
    Wow, this last sentence almost made me cry. :crygreen:

:chlexsign4:

Glad this fic is back from a temporary oblivion.
    Can't wait to see where this goes...
    Lionel is such a creepy weirdo...
    I'm liking your Lex and feeling very sorry for your Chloe.

Update again soon please?

Members
    Thanks for the update! :worship2: Superb...almost had me feeling bad for Lionel! More Please. :biggrin:

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Ah, nonky. You are missed and you are appreciated.

I would read a long book on the origins and background of Lionel Luthor; I wouldn't open a pamphlet to know about Lana's. Even though I realize there is no excuse for Lionel's actions, I've always found profiling a fascinating activity. His background, the loss of his siblings and the targeted annihilation of his parents have all made him the calculating bastard that he is today, but he's not entirely without the semblance of emotion. If he were, he would care only for the acquisition of the child and not about Chloe herself. As it stands, he still wants to break her spirit, dominiate her and impose his will even when he's no longer physically present to enforce that will.

Love the fact Chloe and Lex grow closer as they continue to attempt staying apart. So similar in both their demeanor and approach, those two. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: FANTASTIC!!! loved this chappy, and the scheeming is great! I just cant wait for the next chappy!!!! :

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar
    :yay2: me doing the happy dance for the fab update. Can't wait for the next update. You are doing a wonderful job in writting all the characters. You have me totally caught up in the story with them.

AT

godddess1
    Just a Guest!
    OMG How could I have missed this Fic?! Keep up the good work. Luv the intensity of this fic, well done. Ciao

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information