+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Originally posted by nonky@Jan 25 2005, 06:00 AM
    “I don’t need a man, Lo,” she said.

Yeah you do babe. Specifically a bald, rich, powerful, sexy one.

I can't wait to see Lionel's reaction to all of this. I like how your slowly building up the final demise, the last straw to end Chloe and Clark's relationship. I can't wait to read the next chapter. At least I hope so anyway.

And the last couple of paragraphs. Ah, I'm in a full blown Clark hating mood.
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

i liked their day after, it seemed right for their situation.
    lionel is such a bastard, i really would enjoy hurting him right now, but then he would probably be into that and that's just wrong and :huh:

randa

Destroyer of Mullets
    Originally posted by nonky@Jan 25 2005, 05:00 AM
    She had already suffered through her doctor appointment and was now trying to dodge Lionel without pissing him off. She didn’t have time to deal with his random meetings this week. All he wanted to do was stare at her threateningly and circle her a few times, checking out her body.
    I can't help worrying. Lionel's normally fairly proactive with the evil and I think he may be building up to something with all the circling and lech-ing. Thank God Lex sees Chloe as more than a pawn in he and his father's games because I think he may need to start the protecting sooner rather than later.

Of course, this is merely random speculation which could easily be dispelled with another fantastic update. D'you hear me, nonky? I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself for pestering you. Although I am a Catholic so I'll work through the guilt.

Thessaly

Originally posted by June+Jan 26 2005, 03:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (June &#064; Jan 26 2005, 03:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-nonky@Jan 25 2005, 06:00 AM
    “I don’t need a man, Lo,” she said.

Yeah you do babe. Specifically a bald, rich, powerful, sexy one.[/b][/quote]
    :angel:

Can&#39;t wait for you to update this fab story. Everyone is soo in character. But Lionel is really giving me the creeps.

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    He flashed the smile that had won her heart so many times and she felt nothing.
    Remember that, Chloe and keep that always in mind when seeing Clark. Feel the opposite for Lex, please? uppyeyes:

nonky, I just did a re-read on your latest chappy and the way you capture Lex&#39;s personality so perfectly strikes me as fresh each and every time. :applause: This is a dark fic, I know, but that aspect of our nature is one that must be faced, dealt with and acknowledged. I like knowing that a writer like you is around the capture the essence of what that nature truly entails.

But how about a little bribe for a new chappy? :gift: Here you go.

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    This ficcy is really heartwrenching&#33; :cryblue: It&#39;s just such a cruel situation, both to Chloe and Lex. You&#39;ve really written both of their turmoil wonderfully.

I&#39;ve just swiftly become adicted to this fic - I want to know what&#39;s gonna happen so much&#33; You really make me invest my emotions in what&#39;s happening and make me care about what will happen.

I really like the way you have contrasted Lex&#39;s growing care for her and his worry for her -
    She mattered to him personally more than was expected, but it was no less than she deserved.
    He thought the reactions he was having to Chloe would fade over time and distance, but for the moment he would be seeing her every few days. If he was this confused by the situation he couldn’t imagine how badly she was reacting.

Worse than wondering about it, he was worried about her, and that was something that hadn’t happened in a very long time.
    with Clark&#39;s total obliviousness. Sure, he doesn&#39;t know what&#39;s happened but he doesn&#39;t even notice the pain that she&#39;s in&#33;
    He looked but didn’t see anything about her. He flashed the smile that had won her heart so many times and she felt nothing.
    While it&#39;s horrible for Chloe, I love seeing that she may be beginning to realise that he&#39;s not worth it.

I can&#39;t wait for more of this story&#33;

Nonky? You out there? *looks around sadly* We miss this wonderful story.
    uppyeyes: :cryblue: uppyeyes: :cryblue: uppyeyes: :cryblue: uppyeyes: :cryblue: uppyeyes: :cryblue:

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    UPDAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE&#33;&#33;&#33; Please? uppyeyes:

uppyeyes: Please Nonky...pretty please, you were updating so frequently there for a while&#33;&#33; Please come back and update....don&#39;t leave us dangling&#33;&#33; :cliffhanger:

I am fast falling in love with this fic. The angst and pain that both Lex and Chloe feel are so real. I love the fact that Chloe recognises the fact that Lex is not Lionel, that he is more human. The confusion that Lex feel for Chloe is so great. I&#39;m waiting anxiously for your next update. :worship2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information