+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

interesting
    like lois coming into the picture

more soon

randa

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I hope Chloe will be able to show Lex that she doesn't really hate him anymore!! He really, really needs some love!! Thanks for the great update!! Hope you post again soon!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    that was fab.

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Even the strongest tower of ice has to thaw sometime, but I love InControlChloe. The way you bring us into Lex's mind, though......I'm just in awe. This is a great bit of writing, nonky :worship2: :worship2:

Originally posted by Thessaly@Jan 8 2005, 12:24 AM

I love, love, love this fic and have no shame in begging for more.
    Neither have I, so I'll join in: Update please :worship2:

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    Thank you so much for not making it too easy--for not having the orgasms suddenly fix things or miraculously heal them. But I like how we can see how they are both progressing, realizing that something is missing or not quite right in their lives. Great realistic portrait of their growing relationship.

And I hereby volunteer to give Lex the hug he needs. And anything else he might want as well. Anything. Do you hear me, Lex?

More. Soon. Please. Very soon. PUH-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! (See--I can beg as effectively as you. And I have student loan woes of my own to appeal to--nine years' worth--so don't make me haul them out as ammunition.)

Destroyer of Mullets
    Originally posted by Zannie@Jan 8 2005, 03:43 PM
    And I hereby volunteer to give Lex the hug he needs. And anything else he might want as well. Anything. Do you hear me, Lex?
    Don't be selfish, Zannie. I think Lex needs all the... comfort he can get. From everyone. And if I happen to be first in the queue - well, that's just gravy.

However, if nonky updated, there'd be more Lex to go around. I think you know where I'm going with this...

Please update!

Thessaly

Wow this is really great stuff. Hope you continue soon!

This fic is so very dark and yet I just can't bring myself to stop reading because you are doing such a good job with it. Keep up the great work.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    Originally posted by Thessaly@Jan 11 2005, 12:38 AM
    Don't be selfish, Zannie. I think Lex needs all the... comfort he can get. From everyone. And if I happen to be first in the queue - well, that's just gravy.

However, if nonky updated, there'd be more Lex to go around. I think you know where I'm going with this...

Please update!
    No way, Thessaly. I claimed the hug (and anything else) first. No cutting in front of me in line. If there's anything left after I'm finished, then everyone else can take their turn. (Not likely--*chuckles maliciously*)

But nonky, now that psychgirl81 has kindly brought this fic back to my attention, I do think it's time for an update. Poor Chloe and Lex. They had just made the first step toward healing . . . and you've just left them hanging.

I know you have wonderful things planned for them. Are these things going to happen anytime soon?

I'm always an optimist, so I'm sure the update will arrive in the next 24 hours. In fact, the clock starts now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information