+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

Wow! These chapters are amazing! I'm happy that Lex is trying to make things as easy as possible on Chloe and wants her to have control of the situation.

Wonderful updates!! Keep 'em comin' :yay: :yay2: :yay: :yay2: :yay:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    :yay: Wow!! :yay: Lex is so patient and wonderful!! I'm so glad that he is going to take his time to make this good for Chloe!! :worship2: Thank you so much for the update!! This is an incredible story!! More soon please!! :chlexsign2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Okay, Chloe's a complete IDIOT if she turns down this one. Lex Luthor, sex slave. It does have a certain, almost paradoxical appeal...

Update soon, damnit! It was just cruel to leave it there.

Chloe had never been one of those people who went to a horror movie and covered her face at the scary parts. She often skipped to the end of a novel if she thought she had figured out the ending. Pandora’s box was her favourite myth and Woodward and Bernstein were her second and third favourite journalists after Nelly Blye, the first woman investigative reporter.

Simply put, she couldn’t leave well enough alone.
    Love the inserted characterization.

Also....

Let's hear it for Amends! :worship2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Lex is so adorable on this chapter.

Please update. :yay: Please! Please! Please! :worship2:

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    I got behind on the last updates--what with travelling and writing and all. But I can see now it was all for the best. Because otherwise I would have had to wait for two extra days for the next chapter of this.

Now I won't have to wait at all. Because I'm quite sure you will be updating this today. In fact, I expect it will be within the hour. Right? Of course, right. I shall sit here in front of my computer and wait for you to update. It will be any minute, I'm sure . . .

Please?

Great chapters. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    The Lesser of Two Evils
    NC-17/ Angst

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

Spoilers: All up to Season 4, except things will be twisted to the tune of Lex having never moved to Cowtown, U.S.A.

A/N: What would Chloe Sullivan have had to do to get from under Lionel Luthor’s thumb if Lex had never moved to Smallville? What would she have had to sacrifice to earn the son’s help against the father?

AU for Season 3 and 4, and strongly rated for a good reason:
    THERE WILL BE BORDERLINE NON-CONSENSUAL SEX.
    I’m posting in very short chapters so readers can choose when enough is enough for them.

If there was ever a time Lex Luthor needed to bring out his best moves, this was it. Sorry it took so long, but I’ve learned a valuable lesson about mixing cold pills and champagne. A valuable, painful lesson. Don’t do it kids, get your highs with sex or horse tranquilizers.

Chapter Thirteen

He was relaxed, but Chloe’s eyes traced his features and found a fierceness with his avid observation.

He would never be able to look mild and unassuming. The bald head made him sleek like a fast animal that had to run down its prey or it would starve. His eyes were light and sharp, moving constantly to judge and adapt his perceptions. They illuminated without allowing light in to show himself. If he lost ten pounds his cheekbones would be razor sharp and emaciated, but as he was he just looked tight and muscled. Confined energy poured off of him like victories he could win in his sleep.

The deliberate stillness didn’t seem suited to his personality but she didn’t know him at all. Her mind raced with assumptions anyway.

He’s not a man to kneel, she thought, I knew that the first time I saw him in a photo. He’s not one to placate a sore ego because it would be easier. He doesn’t give up or give in.

Except he was kneeling at her feet like he could be there indefinitely. He didn’t look humbled or put out, just quiet. He wore the mantle of a man of consequence with a loneliness that made him somehow stronger. He knew he was alone.

“You’re not my slave,” she said tightly.

He wasn’t capable of being powerless or weak and she found no satisfaction in having him act as if he were. Lies were too much a part of the rest of her life.

Lex started to lower his arms, disappointed. He had thought Chloe would understand what he was doing, that he was making everything as much the opposite of the other night as he could. Apologies were hollow but he had expected his actions to coax her into accepting his reparation. Apparently she was going to be another skeleton he would carry with him.

Chloe’s hands dropped to rest at her sides and she gave up the quick glancing looks to meet his eyes.

“You’re my soldier.”

He was flattered by the word and by her eloquence. There were plenty of people who would count him as attractive, powerful and valuable. Few would ascribe the loyalty of a soldier to him. The acceptance was more than he had hoped.

But he only nodded, and looked directly at silk covered flesh within his reach. Waited for his orders and Chloe’s permission.

“Okay, but I don’t want you to talk,” she said, astonished by her own actions as she took off the bra and pushed the panties down to her ankles. Her knees started to shake as Lex brought his arms from over his shoulders to behind his back, but he was careful to lean away as he did it.

Chloe felt like her eyes were tied to Lex as he made a show of fixing his hands the base of his spine, then moved his face toward her pussy. She knew a woman could gain as much pleasure as a man from oral sex, but the technique was a mystery. Even the crass high schoolers she was vaguely associated with didn’t seem to discuss it with the same expertise as the male version.

Would he suck or bite even?

She didn’t think biting would feel good and her hips swayed uncertainly. Lex looked up and she tilted her chin up to the ceiling, but she didn’t move again. He felt as nervous as she was acting, but he didn’t think it would help her to confide that.

As his lips made contact with her skin she trembled and sighed sharply. He nibbled on her thigh and let her get used to it, angling his breath to ruffle the blond curls a few inches over. She was slightly cold and he exhaled over her, feeling the shiver roll down her frame.

Chloe’s hands were still fisted by her sides and they opened to let her fingers fan out. Lex felt safe now, like he had felt when she had her mouth on him. There was control and restraint in his bowed head and she managed not to move too much when he slid his lips up to the join of her leg and her body.

Lex was inching his way closer, almost sneaking his mouth over pale softness. He glanced up to find Chloe stuck indecisively, looking down with her eyes closed tightly. Her legs were tensed but it was because she could move and was fighting the reflex. Tense because curiousity demanded she stay while caution told her to run.

He’d researched her enough to suspect she would choose knowing over wondering.

Light, non threatening kisses were being strung over her like a chain, and Chloe could feel the flush that used to be embarrassment change into something hotter. She might not like Lex, or even know him, but she had every confidence his mouth was fast in more ways than one. She’d heard of being sweet-talked and hated the notion, but the rush of feelings he was evoking made her more accepting. Neither of them had to be misled for this to work, and she didn’t have to feel like the injured party just because she had no idea what she was doing.

The thoughts had distracted her long enough to lull her into the soft press of lips because when it continued onto the patch of curls she sucked in a deep breath. Lex pulled away and checked her face again before continuing.

He bent his neck all the way down and leaned forward until the top of his head was rubbing against her pussy. Her legs moved further apart to balance as he pushed forward with moderate force, rolling his neck up slowly with the motion.

She was startled at first, then overwhelmed as the surprising motion was decoded by her fuzzy brain. Bald scalp he wore like stigmata, forehead smooth with youth, the bridge of his noble nose, the tip of his nose catching to rub extra long over a small nub that was the center of the known universe in that moment, then his mouth on her made Chloe moan.

She didn’t recognize the widened stance except for the benefits when Lex moved his tongue over her easily, making long sweeps before settling on her clitoris to jostle it in all directions. He rolled it between his lips and licked it until she felt dizzy with following the motion in her head. It wasn’t just his mouth working on her, because sometimes he would move his chin to press deliciously lower or push his nose down into her flesh and heat would spread as he inhaled and exhaled like he was smelling her.

Lex waited until Chloe was twitching constantly before he dipped his tongue inside her passage. She was wet and already starting to cling to intrusion, and if he had been allowed to use his hands he would have sunk two or three fingers inside. Instead, he extended his tongue as far as it would go and felt her hips roll fluidly to meet him. He couldn’t fill her this way, but he used clever flicks to taste her and urge her movements faster. He turned his head sideways and plucked at the swollen lips with his mouth, then repeated the motion on the other side.

It was all more complicated than she had thought, but simpler, too. It was hard to describe the physical actions, but immediately understandable to see or feel them.

When his tongue was inside it was clear how close he had gotten her, but Lex hesitated over the finishing move. It was a rough one and it would either make her cum or break the mood. He was well aware that Chloe was doing her best to ignore who he was, probably fantasizing about someone else. He didn’t like it, but he didn't’ have any grounds to complain about sexual mistreatment either, so he decided to test her.

His jaw opened on her inner thigh and she gasped, but it was just a part of the other sounds she had been making. He raked his teeth over the damp skin and applied pressure as he sucked hard enough to bruise.

Her hips jerked harder than before and she was forced to lock her knees to stay upright, but the movement was toward him and not away. Lex moved back to take one last plunge into her center, then opened his mouth over the highest point of her pubis, anchoring his front teeth into the soft curls and closing his jaw slowly. His tongue caught her clit and pushed it up for his lower teeth to catch it and drag over the sensitive nerve endings.

And Chloe came, as Lex carefully gentled the bite to keep her spasming hips from cutting herself. She let out a long, low moan that made her sound desperate, ancient and mad, and him wish he could take the initiative to drive his throbbing cock into the space he was lapping at.

But it wasn’t his place to ask and he was relieved when her hands dug into his shoulders and pulled.

She couldn’t see or hear properly, but the wild flush of pleasure had taken away all of the anxiety Chloe felt and she was going to savour the mindlessness as long as she could. Her hands closed around Lex’s shoulders, first to keep from falling on him, then to pull him away from between her legs and onto the bed.

Not right or wrong, just this desire and now . . .

She chanted it in her head as he struggled to his feet with his hands still clasped behind his back. Knowing he wouldn’t move them without her permission made her brave and she leaned heavily into his front.

“Condom, now,” she said, and he obeyed, stripping off the pants and boxers.

His shirt fell down to cover him, but he seemed to be able to roll the condom on just as well without looking because he was covered and unbuttoning his shirt the next time she looked. It felt like time was slipping and she couldn’t concentrate, felt high like the few times Lois had dared her to smoke pot.

Chloe moved back and Lex stepped closer to the bed, shrugging out of the shirt. She was breathing hard, almost panicking maybe, but he wasn’t allowed to ask if she was okay. She stopped him with a hand on his chest and pushed him down to sit against the headboard, then swung her leg over his and paused.

What am I doing?

The sexual stupor faded and she was suddenly and drastically afraid and uncertain. It seemed frivolous to be so embarrassed when she was afraid, but Chloe was swamped with awkward feelings. Her legs didn’t like to be in the halfway position she was in, but she wasn’t sure how to go further.

She had been able to think of Clark until she had touched Lex and pushed him onto the bed. He was looking at her from blue eyes that weren’t the ones she wanted and she was about to climb off of him and retreat to the bathroom when he closed them. His body reclined under her shaking thighs and his head tilted back to rest against the headboard, the picture of surrender.

She studied him, looked at the toned muscles going unused. His shoulders were marked by her nails and Chloe wondered if he minded, then told herself it was beside the point. She was taking what he had offered and he was allowing her to control everything that happened. Her eyes drifted down to his erection and she licked her lips slowly. He didn’t scare her as much as he intimidated her with his presence, but at least he wasn’t looking at her.

I can do this. He’s not going to hurt me.

Chloe knelt higher and shifted up Lex’s body. She lined her hips up over him and bent her knees slowly, jumping when the head of his penis rubbed against her. She rolled her eyes at herself and looked down as she lowered herself again, this time successfully.

Lex listened to her whimper and gasp as her body enclosed him, but he didn’t know what he could do to help. She was wet and as relaxed as she was going to be, but she was tight. It wasn’t the ideal position for a novice, but he wasn’t going to break his word.

No hands, no words.

She was fighting the urge to flee with every second, but gradually sinking onto him. Chloe wondered if there would always be an unpleasant pressure during sex or if it was because she was doing something wrong. There was a tinge of the previous excitement, but it was suspended as she shifted her hips back and then forward, finally finding an angle that was less tight. It left her sliding the last inch down with her face nearly pressed into Lex’s, and he felt her shaky exhales over his cheek.

Too much and not enough. How is that possible at the same time?

She was actually feeling good, with the first orgasm still echoing through her body and around his penetration. It was odd but the unfamiliarity wasn’t preventing the tiny muscle twitches. She took a second to catch her breath and started to move haltingly.

Chloe was rolling her hips very slowly and Lex clenched his stomach muscles. He hated himself for thinking it, but her inexperience was a great turn on. It was exciting to know she was feeling things for the first time with him, and the novelty was a wonderful difference from the numbing presence of nameless women. It was hard to feel very deeply when you knew it was all superficial posturing for a pay out. With Chloe he knew she was really reacting to him and that he was really reacting to her.

She found a rhythm and a tilt of her hips that made the motion smoother and kept going, feeling the suppressed jerk of Lex’s hips as well but not objecting to it. He seemed to know what he was doing, because on the upswing of her slide down his motion made a sharp burst of sensation. It wasn’t all good or painless, but it felt urgent and she started moving faster.

Lex was keeping up as much as he could with his hands virtually tied behind his back. He’d never managed to get out of the shirt and it was wrapped around his wrists and twisted. There was sweat rolling off of both of them and he was getting close. It was hard to tell if Chloe was close to cumming, but he thought it was likely. The clasp of her pussy was more regular and the pained whimpers had been replaced by frustrated moans.

He braced his shoulders and tried a harder thrust up, repeating it when she leaned in. He’d been helpless under her for long enough and it didn’t seem that she was satisfied with the depth she could get without his help.

“Oh, there . . . right there . . .”

Lex opened his eyes and found Chloe almost gone, her face flushed beautifully and her body swaying gracefully on him. He watched her as she lifted her hands off the mattress and leaned back, chest heaving.

“Close . . .”

He moved slightly lower on the bed and aligned them so that Chloe was coming down straight on his cock. She was precariously moving faster and faster and he let himself become mesmerized by the sight of her body swallowing his. Then the deaf, dumb, blind rush was over them and crashing down and he could only hope it was good for her.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Destroyer of Mullets
    Give Lex a biscuit. Good Lex.

Ok, I'm slightly more coherent now. I love the fact that they've taken the first step towards sexually rehabilitating Chloe after the badness that was the MB's evil plan (and the fact that it seems to be rehabilitating Lex as well. Squeee&#33 Also I'm relishing the fact that the MB is going to be beside himself with rage. Hah!

He should count himself lucky that I'm not beside him with a red hot poker.

Thessaly

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    This is so good, beyond good, addicting almost. Is it wrong that I'm going to be checking the site constantly just see if you updated?

I hope you're feeling better.

:chlexsign3:

June
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

This chapter was amazing! :worship2: :worship2: I love the way Lex is treating Chloe and trying to make it good for her. And I also like that this is good for Lex too...not just some nameless person waiting for a pay out.

I'll be be impatiently waiting for the next chapter of this! :yay: :worship2: :yay:

Oh, and I too have learned the cold pills and champagne lesson. hmy: hmy:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information