+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest.

Chapter 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

She stepped out of her car and into Smallville once again. It seemed like only yesterday that she’d been there, but it had not been a day ago. For a month, she’d been another person, untamed and adventurous. Now, due to Gabe’s pleading she had returned to finish her final year of high school.

“That’s all I’m promising, Gabe,” she seethed,” after I’m done with Smallville High, I’m leaving Kansas and never coming back.”

“Chloe, I always meant to tell you.”

“Don’t say another fucking word, Gabe,” she’d said, clearing her throat, “Not another sound. You made me believe a lie – that my mother had abandoned me. If I hadn’t investigated, I’d still be under that misconception. Just stay out of my way”

Lighting her cigarette, she took a look at the school. It was the same, but she no longer card. As far as Chloe was concerned, the damn institution might as well have had an expiration date on it.

Clark, shocked to see Chloe smoking, approached her cautiously,” Chloe?” he questioned, “Is that you?”

“My savior in flannel,” she deadpanned,” Yep, it’s me.”

She was wearing skin tight jeans with a low plunge red to. Chloe’s hair was dyed copper red and was very wavy. On her feet, she wore black ankle high spiked boots and she wore a matching leather jacket. Disapprovingly, he made a face as he saw the cigarette in her hand.

“Can it, Kent,” she warned, “I’m not in the mood for anti-smoking lectures early in the morning.”

“What’s happened to you?” he questioned.

“Need to ask?” she wondered, “I’ve changed, Clark. It’s as simple as that. I’ve got to get to class.” Tossing the cigarette to the ground, she stomped towards the school.

After fourth period, Lana was surprised to find Chloe having a heavy conversation with Jennifer Taylor, one of Smallville High’s most notorious students. She was the small town version of the village bicycle; a girl almost all the guys tried out once. As she was about to say hello, she witnessed Chloe pull the girl into a deep embrace, kissing her deeply as she leaned against her locker. They caressed, arms touching hands as the sounds of students crashing into lockers littered the school.

You could hear a pin drop down the corridor at that precise moment. All eyes were fastened on Chloe Sullivan whose transformation had been the talk of the school all morning. After an immeasurable amount of time, the two girls separated and Chloe started to walk down the hall.

“Chloe?” Lana said, noting her friends new clothes and hair, “When did you get back?”

“This morning. Sorry I didn’t call, but things were……rocky, if you know what I mean.”

“It’s OK,” Lana said, taken aback by the double entendre. “What with you and Jennifer?”

“Oh, that,” Chloe said nonchalantly, as Lana struggled to keep up with her,” Just a little dare. Jennifer was bragging about being bi-curious. I just took her up on the claim.”

Lana looked absolutely horrified.

“Well, gotta run. I’ve got a slew of assignments to pick up and I’ve got to get as much work done as I can this afternoon. Looks like I may have a date.”

Both Jennifer and her boyfriend Ryan looked at Chloe ravenously. Chloe merely looked back and threw a kiss in their direction. “See you, Lana,” she said, not looking in the girl’s direction. Lana met up with Clark who had also been watching the display of affection.

“Jesus, Clark, what do you think is wrong with her?”

“I wouldn’t say anything’s wrong with her, Lana, I just think Chloe’s going through some sort of phase.”

“Phase?”

“Yeah,” Clark insisted,” It’s complicated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hi, Chloe,” Jennifer cooed as she caught up with her at the Torch later in the afternoon, “Busy?”

“No,” she said with a smile,” Come on in.”

“That was fun earlier. We should hang out.”

“I’d like that,” Chloe said, pulling the girl into her embrace.

“Wow, you’re aggressive,” Jennifer whispered, cupping Chloe’s face with her hands, “I like it.”

“Don’t I know it.” Their faces met, and they kissed softly. Chloe caressed the girl’s back, deepening the kiss, their tongues meeting. She pushed Jennifer against the papered wall, placing her hands on the girl’s breast.

Lex thought he’d entered an alternate universe when he witnessed the scene unfolding in the Torch office. Two girls intertwined and caressing in mid-afternoon, about a minute away from tearing each other’s clothes off wasn’t the usual script at the high school newspaper’s office.

“Uh,” he coughed,” could one of you tell me where Chloe-“

As the girls stopped kissing to look at him, Lex was flabbergasted to see that the red-haired one was Chloe. They pulled apart, and Chloe walked up to him, unembarrassed by what he’d interrupted.

“Lex,” she chirped, “what a nice surprise. Come to say hello?”

“Chloe, I’ll catch you later, OK,” Jennifer said, gesturing ‘call me’ as she left the room.

Chloe followed the girl’s shape as she left the room. “Women……men,” she sighed, “I just can’t seem to make up my mind lately.”

“Are you feeling alright?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” she questioned.

“Do you even have to question?” Lex said, taken aback, “You take off for a month, drop out of sight and now you come back and-“

“And what, Lex?”

“I find you practically fornicating with a fellow student in the newspaper offices!”

“Hold on there, bud,” she warned, “I did my work….picked up all my assignments and edited the stories left in my pile. Worktime was clearly over. You didn’t catch me fucking anyone – just making out. Next time, knocking might be safest if you’re so easily offended. I would have never taken you for a prude.”

His jaw was about to fall to the ground, in shock and to his incredible disbelief….arousal.

“Oh Lex……I’m glad you enjoyed the show. I hope it didn’t get …..a rise out of you.” She laughed, grabbed her bag and left the office.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    This is a very cool beginning :biggrin:

More please!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Ok I feel like i am in the twilight zone. What the hell? :goof:

Hope :chlexsign4:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I didn't like the scene with Jennifer, but I love how it captured Lex's attention!! It's about time that Chloe got noticed as a woman!! Please update again soon!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :biggrin:

Oh my . . . I always knew Chloe was too much for Smallville. I wonder if Lex will survive the red-headed version.

Great chapter!
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Ok I feel like i am in the twilight zone. What the hell?
    Let's just say Chloe has had enough. She's a newly born bad ass and will be raising hell in town.

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    Chloe She needs to set her sights on something more ......challenging, like say a sexy bald billionaire. Her being mad at Gabe made me kinda sad though. (what can I say Gabe is like an unsung hero to me)
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    I'll bite ... I can't wait to see how Lex reacts to the new Chloe!

SaraC

I swear my mouth hit the floor. Chloe's gone baaaaaaaad. But the best kind of bad. Watch out, Lex!

Excellent. I'm loving this. Update soon, please? uppyeyes:

Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Friday had finally arrived and Chloe could not have been happier. Not only had she blossomed into the overnight sensation of Smallville High, she’d also made a date to see Jennifer that night. However, she had put a stop to rumor mill earlier that very day when John Rickson had attempted to force her into the locker room with him. Amazing, what the power of a good swift kick to the groin could accomplish.

“Listen, dipshit,” she clarified. “I pick …….I choose who I fool around with. Just because I’m little bit different doesn’t make me a second-rate whore. Next time you try anything, I’ll kick you heel first while I have stilettos on, got it?”

With that matter settled, SluttyChloe had turned into BadAssChloe. It made very little difference to her what most of her students muttered behind her back, but being thought of a slut immediately made you someone’s victim. She was fucking done with being anyone’s target or victim.

“Ready to print,” she muttered, finalizing her red marks on the latest scandal – book banning in the library. Her work had not suffered, despite her absence. It was one thing to undergo a change in attitude and personality, but the work she did was her key to getting out of Kansas. Already, she’d started narrowing down her college choices and preparing some college essays. UC at Berkeley was her first choice at this point, as long as she could come up with the money.

She stepped into the ladies’ room to change into her outfit for the evening. Earlier that morning, she’d told Gabe not to wait up for her. He was doing his best to keep it all together, but the strain on their relationship was weighing on them both. She promised him that, although she’d be very late coming back, that she would neither drink nor do drugs. It was the best she could do to mollify his fears. Smoothing out the jersey dress she’d picked up in San Diego, she applied black eyeliner and matching burgundy lipstick to get her look for the night down. Zipping up her boots, she quickly grabbed her bag and went back into the Torch office to get her cellphone. Clark was waiting for her there.

“Chloe, have you got a minute?” Clark asked. “Damn. You look nice. What’s the occasion?”

“Thanks,” she said, looking around for her phone on the cluttered desk. “Hitting the town tonight with some friends. What’s up?”

“Could you look up at me, please?”

She reluctantly complied. Clark still wasn’t used to the red hair or the new clothes/makeup she’d adopted, but underneath that guise, she was still his good friend. That was what mattered, after all.

“Clark, are we getting to something here or what?” she questioned.

“I want to know how you’re feeling?”

She made a hissing ‘tsk’ sound under her breath and rose from her seat. Her outfit was obviously not for school and Clark wondered if she was meeting someone. She was wearing a burgundy halter top dress, very high heeled boots and ……..Christ! When she turned to pick her bag up off the floor, he could see the dress was completely backless.

“Let’s talk about our feelings on Monday, ‘kay? I’m not in a ‘share and care’ mood right now.”

“I see that,” he said. She moved closer to him.

“Hmm, and what is it you think you see, Clark?” she said, circling him like a tiger about to pounce,” A dress? A new attitude, perhaps? Well, Chloe’s not the same person she was when she left Smallville.”

“What happened?” he asked, getting very uncomfortable as her hand trailed over his lower back.

“Many things,” she replied evasively, “but mainly, I decided to not waste time, it being our most valuable commodity and blah, blah, blah.” In a flash, she’d patted him on the butt.

“Chloe, what the hell?”

“Oh, relax, “she said, laughing as she grabbed her jacket, “I was just seeing the results of your football workouts. Getting pretty firm, aren’t you?”

He couldn’t keep his eyes from her bosom as she stretched her arms to put her jacket on. She noticed and smiled mischievously. “Clark, don’t worry about it.”

“About what?”

“I don’t go after anything that doesn’t want me, Ok? I got it – finally”

“Chloe-“

“Don’t bother, Clark. My crush on you wasn’t the only thing I lost last month.”

Oh, God, what had he driven her to do….

“And, please don’t blame yourself. I’m responsible for my choices, not you. It’s over and done with. Let’s move on.”

He wasn’t sure how to take this attitude, but he sighed and nodded in her direction.

“Besides,” she teased, “it’s entirely your loss, Clark. You’ll regret it, not me.”

“Chloe, I’m-“

“Sorry, sorry,” she said, shaking her hands, “I just couldn’t resist getting that last dig in.”

“So, where are you headed?”

“Why, Clark, looking to get into some serious trouble with the parents?” she teased as they walked out.”

“No, I’m just wondering is all.”

“The Sheik.”

“In Metropolis?”

“Unless they’ve moved it,” she said, raising her eyebrow in annoyance. “I’ve gotta run….talk to you tomorrow.”

Clark watched her go away, took out his own phone and immediately called Lex
    ~~~~~~~~

The Sheik was Metropolis’ newest nightclub, ornate, extravagant and hard as hell to get into. Fortunately, the best way to get into such places, was through the back or in Chloe’s case, the kitchen. On her way back to Smallville, she’d met Lisa Stanley, a Topeka transplantee who told her she could arrange for Chloe to check out the new club.

Walking in through the back, Lisa waited for her at the employee’s entrance. “I borrowed an ID for you, just in case.”

“Borrowed?”

“It won’t be missed. Will I see you later?”

Chloe had kissed her lightly on the lips, "If you want to."

Once she was in, Lisa guided her through the labyrinth layout of the Sheik. The club was laid out like a Middle-Eastern Kasbah. Floating chiffon panels hung from ceiling to floor and at various tables on the different levels, hookahs were the table centerpieces.

“Now this is what I call an excellent piece of culture,” she said to no one in particular. Having already left her bag in the trunk of her car, Chloe tucked her phone, some cash, her cigarettes and keys into a small pouch located on the side of her boot. She checked in her jacket, putting her ticket in her boot with her other things.

Making her way over to the bar, she ordered a soft drink. She could have gotten away with a drink, Chloe thought to herself, were it not for that damn promise she’d made to Gabe. The bartender was giving her the eye. Chloe smiled back, making a mental note just in case her date for the night didn’t work out.

“You’re a long way from Metropolis,” she heard a familiar voice call out.

“Lex?” she said, surprised to see him there. He was dressed casually in dark – exquisitely tailored black pants and a dark colored shirt. She couldn’t see the color in the flashing lights of the club. “Hot date tonight, I presume.”

“Not particularly,” he said, sitting in the stool next to her, “but I am surprised to see you here. “I would have never taken you for a club goer.”

“I’m meeting someone.”

“Lucky guy,” Lex said, ordering a brandy as he checked her out from head to foot. “or are you still playing with girls?”

“A little of this, and a little of that,” she joked, taking a swig of the soda. Lex eyed her curiously. She met his gaze fearlessly.

“Lex, will you quit that, please?”

“Quit what?”

“I already have a disapproving parent. I don’t need the parental eyes. This is a Coke…..a plain Coke.”

Moving dangerously close to him…..close enough for him to sniff her breath, she held her face inches away from his. “Satisfied?” she questioned.

He held her gaze. Chloe had grown aggressively bold and suggestive and this intrigued him. She had also, somehow, maintained the ability to get underneath his skin.

“For the moment,” he said.

Turning to face the bar, Chloe finished the rest of her soda in one gulp. As she drank, Lex got an excellent view of the back of her dress. The severe halter front disguised the fact that the back of dress was open to a dangerously low level on her back. Despite his mind telling him such thoughts were out of place, his body reacted to the sight of her in the dress. She looked strong and sexy.

Chloe turned her head and looked over his shoulder. Jennifer had arrived and was signaling for them to meet on the dance floor. Sophie Ellis Bextor’s “Murder on the Dance Floor” was just starting up.

“Well, my date’s here,” she said, signaling to Jennifer with her eyes. Turning his head to see who Chloe was meeting, Lex was unsurprised to see the same girl he’d found Chloe kissing earlier in the week.

“She doesn’t seem your type,” he said as she brushed past him.

Chloe leaned close to him, her face almost touching his and patted him on the chin with her finger, smiling. “Darling, you have no idea what my type is.”

He watched her as she met the other girl on the dance floor, cursing under his breath the promise he’d made to Gabe to keep an eye on Chloe. She was different and he was reacting differently to the changes in her. The provocative gestures and sexual innuendo coming from her should have been easy to deflect, but he found he didn’t want to.

Watching her gyrating to the beat, Lex could not take his eyes off her. Lex stared intensely as Chloe spun the girl around, ran her hands down her thighs and kissed the nape of her neck. His breath stopped when he saw Chloe briefly run her hand down the girl’s breast.

She was arousing him. He saw her direct her gaze in his direction and knew instinctively that she knew the effect she was having on him and that she was enjoying it. She wanted to turn him on…..and was getting her wish.

How far are you willing to take this game, Chloe, he thought to himself.
    ~~~~~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information