+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

more more more please, this is such a great fic i can't wait for you to add lots more, hope you update soon
    Kirsten

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    I'm really glad that so many of you have enjoyed this particular fiction - which is turning out to be the one of the fastest I've ever written. I'll probably wind it up this week, so enjoy the smut but don't worry - my next one is even dirtier. :chlexsign4:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    yep, that was just lovely and wonderful and so Chlexy goodnessy that I must demand more... quickly.

SaraC

Title: Prey for Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (It’s the morning after. Lex and Chloe return to Smallville. Clarks asks Chloe out.)

Chapter 11
    ~~~~~~~~~

Only a few hours had passed, but in that short space of time, Chloe felt as though she’d lived a lifetime. Waking up with Lex at her side, she felt lustrous and invigorated. His love gave her what she needed to bring herself to peace. The situation with her mother still haunted her, but she now felt that she had what it took to deal with whatever came next. She had Lex and she had Gabe. Life would work itself out.

She felt Lex’s hand stroking her hair and woke up to see him smiling down on her. Kissing his shoulder, she hugged him and sighed. “Wilt thou be gone? it is not yet near day.”

He laughed as she pressed against him, “Night's candles are burnt out, and jocund day, stands tiptoe on the misty mountain tops.”

Chloe sat up and pecked him on the cheek, “Oh, you’re good. Tender, sweet, an animal in the bedroom and you can quote Shakespeare.”

“If you want to see an animal’s markings, take a look at the scratches on my back. You, my darling, are a volcano.”

She put her arms around him and kissed him again, as he caressed her waist. “But you love it, don’t you?”

“Absolutely.”

Chloe leaned against him, knowing the time had come for them to return to Smallville, “Unfortunately, there are some things that not even an animal or a volcano can change. It is day. More light and light it grows.”

“Yes, I know.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They dressed almost in silence. As Chloe adjusted her belt, she looked over at Lex who was buttoning his dark amethyst shirt. Only capable of giving him a small smile, she felt very sad to have to leave. Once they left this room, things would be very changed between the two of them. Sitting down on the chair, she began to look around the room, memorizing every minute detail.

Lex watched Chloe as she sat, her eyes fixed on one of the corners of their hotel room. Melancholy was written in every movement of her body, and he knew nothing either of them did or said was going to change that.

“What are you doing?” he questioned.

Warming up her best Garbo voice, she replied, “I have been memorizing this room. In the future, in my memory, I shall live a great deal in this room.”

“As will I, Chloe.”

“What’s going to happen now, Lex?”

“Now we go back.”

“That part I know. I meant what happens with us.”

“Chloe, it’s going to be very difficult for you and I to see each other in public.”

“I realize that, Lex,” she admitted, “and I’m not asking for an Angela Chase moment. I’d like to think I’m past that. Are you and I going to remain together?”

“Yes,” he replied without hesitation.

“Together, but secret.”

“For a short while, yes.”

“How clandestine,” she said, picking up her bag. “We’re about to become each other’s well kept secret.”

Chloe headed for the door and was stopped by Lex.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“To catch my train of course,” she said emotionless, “After all, we can’t be seen arriving together in Smallville. Think of the sensation that would cause.”

“Why are you acting like this?”

“Because the dream moment has passed,” she said monotonously, “and it’s time to re-enter the waking world.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the train back to Metropolis, Chloe realized how ridiculous she was behaving. They couldn’t expose their relationship right now – he was a public person and she was still in high school. Also, she had Gabe to consider. He wouldn’t exactly be dancing in the aisles to hear his only child had hooked up with the man he called the ‘billionaire baby’.

Angrily, she tried to concentrate on her reading of The Plot Against America, but she wasn’t having any luck with it. All that kept coming into her mind was the colossal mistake she’d made by childishly walking on out on Lex that morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On his plane, Lex angrily contemplated the verbal brawl Chloe and he would no doubt engage in once they were able to be alone again. She had the annoying habit of getting under his skin, even in a situation that they both knew was going to be difficult. How could they be anything but clandestine.

He drank his brandy and looked outside. The flight was short and he knew Chloe’s train was still several hours away. Lex had absolutely no idea what he was going to say to her when he saw her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She had arrived Tuesday evening and avoided calling or receiving calls from anyone. Gabe was so happy to have her back that he had attempted to cook a meal.

“Dad, really it’s not bad once you scrape the scalding black spots off,” she said, trying to get to center of the chicken.

“Cooking isn’t a Sullivan trait,” he said, throwing up his hands, “but we do what we can.”

Chloe smiled as she took a small bite, trying not to gag on the taste.

“Clark’s called a bunch of times,” he told her, passing the biscuits, “and so has Lana.”

“I’ll see them tomorrow,” she said, using her steak knife to pry apart a biscuit.

“Sure you don’t want to call them back tonight?”

“Yeah,” she replied, “I just want to hang out with my old man tonight.”

They looked at each with contemplative understanding, stopping only when Chloe exploded into peals of laughter upon finding her father had baked the biscuits prebuttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright, scrubs,” she announced as she walked back into the Torch offices, “the dictator is back. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.”

To say that some of the stories she reviewed were weak was an understatement. “No more,” she said sternly, “no more damn music reviews. Not every writer is a guaranteed Lester Bangs. And for God’s sake, you can’t compare Maroon 5 with Green Day!”

Her red pen flicking madly, she barely noticed when Clark walked into the room.

“Chloe, you’re back!” he said, happy to see her.

“Yep. Got back late last night. Sorry I didn’t call you back, but it was father-daughter night.”

“Sounds like fun.”

“More like risky,” she quipped, “there was cooking involved.”

“Ah yes, but you survived.”

“Just barely,” she replied, “so what have you been up to?”

“More of the same,” he admitted, “but I did have something I wanted to ask you.”

It’s too early for Ask Chloe time.

“Let’s have it, blue eyes.”

“The winter formal’s coming up in a few weeks. Would you like to come with me?”

“Clark, that’s so sweet, but the way you’ve had girls hanging all over you since joining the team…..I mean, you don’t have to take an old friend.”

“I’m not.”

“Come again?”

“I want to take you…..as my date.”

Well, knock me over with a fucking feather.

“Clark, I…….this is so sudden.”

“Just think about it, OK, “ he said, “and let me know
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She’d avoided Lex for that entire week and had put off Clark as well. Chloe was becoming the queen of procrastination and she wasn’t proud of it. Dressed simply in a black miniskirt, her favorite boots and a backless red, long-sleeved halter top, Chloe decided to head out to the Night Owl for a little distraction.

Her phone began to ring and she saw the name flashing across her Caller ID. It was Lex. Knowing she was risking provoking his anger, she decided not to pick it up.

Tomorrow, she told herself. I’ll talk to him tomorrow.

Arriving at the parking lot, she gave her spare key to the valet and ducked out, walking quickly into the Night Owl. It was a quiet night and the bar was sparsely occupied. The piano was in full gear, warming up for the live entertainment to come later that night.

Again, her phone rang. Slipping it out of her book, she picked it up and answered.

“Hello.”

“Chloe, I thought we were past these games.”

“Lex, I just needed some time.”

“So you’ve had a week. How much more time will you require before you talk to me?”

“You’re being dramatic.”

“You’re being evasive.”

“Possibly, but given the dynamics of our relationship, is it hard to understand.”

“What do you want from me?”

“Nothing, Lex,” she admitted, “You haven’t done anything wrong, but the whole……sneaking around concept bothers me.”

‘It bothers me too.”

“I know.”

The lounge singer started up a Cole Porter song.

Everytime we say goodbye, I die a little,
    Everytime we say goodbye, I wonder why a little,
    Why the Gods above me, who must be in the know.
    Think so little of me, they allow you to go.
    When you're near, there's such an air of spring about it,
    I can hear a lark somewhere, begin to sing about it,

“Where are you?” he asked.

“At the Night Owl. I wanted to catch the singer that’s on tonight.”

“Are you alone?” he wondered.

“Back off, Hulk,” she warned, “I’m just here to watch the act, not get laid.”

“Did you at least check the weather forecast before you headed towards Metropolis?”

“Why, Lex, do you announce the weather in your free time? How Renaissance of you!”

“Very funny. Well Ms Comedian, there’s a storm headed this way. You’re probably going to get stuck in town.”

“Ah,……well…..”

“Cat got your tongue?”

“Fuck you,” she laughed.

“Promise?”

“Hold on to that thought,” she said,” as I try to get out of town before the snow falleth.”

“Stay where you are,” he advised, “and I’ll come get you.”

“So we’ll both get stuck?”

“I do have a place in town, you know.”

“Mmm,” she purred, “is that where you bring all the bad girls.”

“You deserve a good spanking.”

“Only if you’re naked, baby.”

“Then stay where you are. I’ll bring myself over and let you take care of the naked part.”

“I plan to.”

“I’m on my way.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Music Credit
    "Everytime We Say Goodbye" Music & Lyrics, Cole Porter

NS Full Member
    Very nice. I love how you're working the music into the story, and the Garbo part was fantastic.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Well that was certainly interesting. I can't wait to see how the resolve this.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    Very nice.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Prey for Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Lex and Chloe knock boots. Gabe gets suspicious)

Chapter 12
    ~~~~~~~

She checked her watch once again. Forty-five minutes had passed since she’d spoken to Lex; more than enough time to get from the Manor to Metropolis. After she’d gotten off the phone, Chloe had gone outside to see if the snow had started. It had and it was coming down strong.

Chloe ordered a vodka tonic, took a sip and made a face. No matter how hard she tried, she could never guzzle that stuff down like the college girls she’d met when she toured UC Berkeley. Also, she liked having her senses sharp. Getting drunk wasn’t her ideal state of being.

Just as she was about to head into her car and track Lex down, she saw him walk through the door. Sharply dressed, he was wearing a dark gray shirt and black trousers, combined perfectly with his Brooks Brothers trench.

I’d nail him right at the door if that weren’t risking a public scandal.

Chloe watched him remove his coat as he looked for her. They locked eyes as Lex walked towards the small table she was sitting at. Cigarette in hand, she watched him as he sat down at the chair opposite her. As he looked her over, she crossed her legs giving him a better view of her leg.

He arched his eyebrow. “You look very nice.”

“But not well attired for a snowy night,” she said, taking a final drag of her cigarette.

“That’s something the snow will have to deal with,” he said, gesturing for a waiter.

“I’ve missed you,” she said.

“So have I.”

“I’m-“

“I know.”

Chloe smiled as he moved his chair to be closer to her. Taking hold of her hand under the table, she shifted her body position so as to be able to run her leg against his.

“I can’t wait to get you alone,” he whispered into her ear.

“Think you’ll get lucky tonight?”

“I’d say,” he whispered, seductively, placing his hand just above her knee, “that the odds are in my favor.”

She could feel the hairs on the back of her neck rising. Lex didn’t need to use a miscellany of words to turn her beyond distraction. Taking another sip of her drink, she nearly choked when Lex slid his hand up higher, now resting on her inner thigh.

“Lex,” she muttered, “what are you doing?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

Smiling mischievously at him, she grabbed him by his shirt cuff. “You are such a cunt tease,” she whispered.

“Who’s teasing?” he argued, “I said I missed you; I’m just proving my statement.”

“The proof I require is more….extensive,” she said, putting her own hand on his knee and moving it up.”

“You don’t say.”

“Oh, yes. I’d say it requires a closed room, one on one analytic process.”

“I concur.”
    ~~~~~~~~~

Like the desert waiting for the rain
    Like a school kid waiting for the spring
    I’m just sitting here waiting for you
    To come on home and turn me on

“Oooh, Ella Fitzgerald,” Chloe exclaimed, as Lex passed her a glass of Beaujolais, “I think I’ve stumbled onto seduction central.”

“Not anymore. That was the nickname for my old place. No one’s come to this apartment.”

“No one?” she questioned.

“Only you.”

“Fresh start?

“I’m trying,” he replied sincerely.

“Yes, Lex,” she agreed, “I believe that you are.”

My hi-fi is waiting for a new tune
    My glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes
    I'm just sitting here waiting for you
    To come on home and turn me on

“This isn’t going to be easy. I don’t want to keep our relationship a secret, but that’s the way it has to be. At least until-“

“I’m out of high school?” she said, finishing his statement, “Yes, I agree. I’m sorry I got upset about it before, but it won’t happen again.”

“Glad to hear it,” he said, “but something’s bothering you.”

“Not exactly bothering me, but…..let’s call it an added complication.”

“What?”

“Clark wants to date me.”

Lex’s face registered shock mixed with anger. “He just suddenly decided out of the blue that he wanted to go out with you?”

“This is Clark, Lex. Logic doesn’t always enter the picture.”

“What bothers you about that?”

“How to let him down,” she replied, “so that he doesn’t get strung along the way….the way I was.”

“I understand.”

“Oh, enough,” she insisted, “Let’s not talk about this. I haven’t seen you for a week and we’re alone with wine and music. I’ve got other things on my mind.”

She put down her glass of wine, straddled him and laced her hands behind. Lex cupped her head in his hands and kissed her deeply, tasting the wine on her breath.

“Do me a favor,” he said.

“Lose the clothes……keep the boots.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Chloe had ushered him into the bedroom and closed the door. Lex could barely keep himself still as he imagined what she planning on doing.

Outside in the living room, she went through his music collection before finding an appropriate choice. Taking off everything except her panties and the high heeled boots he requested, she picked up Lex’s business jacket and put on the sunglasses she found in the inside pocket.

Nina Simone blasting through the speakers, Chloe emerged through the bedroom door.

I want a little sugar
    in my bowl
    I want a little sweetness
    down in my soul
    I could stand some lovin'
    Oh so bad
    Feel so lonely and I feel so sad

Leaning her back against the left side of the doorway, Chloe lifted her arm and moved snakelike down the wall. Opening the jacket only briefly, she closed it after giving him a quick peek.

On the bed, Lex watched her transfixed.

I want a little steam
    on my clothes
    Maybe I could fix things up
    so they'll go
    Whatsa matter Daddy
    Come on, save my soul
    Drop a little sugar in my bowl
    I ain't foolin'

Removing the sunglasses, Chloe ran her fingers through her hair and pursed her lips. The jacket opened a bit wider, giving Lex an excellent view of her left breast. She walked towards him, but when he attempted to touch her, she slapped his hand.

“No, no,” she admonished, “not yet.”

Well I want a little sugar
    in my bowl
    Well I want a little sweetness
    down in my soul
    You been acting strangely
    I've been told
    Move me Daddy
    I want some sugar in my bowl

Chloe turned around, her back to Lex and removed the jacket. She threw it to the ground and shimmied. Turning around with a clever spin, she covered her breasts with both hands.

“That’s quite a handful you have there,” he teased, completely enthralled by her performance. She merely batted her eyes and took another step closer to him.

I want a little steam
    on my clothes
    Maybe I can fix things up so they'll go
    Whatsa matter Daddy
    Come on save my soul
    I ain't foolin'
    Drop some sugar- yeah- in my bowl.

She moved past him and lay on her back, bringing her left leg up as high as possible. In an instant, he was on top of her. Flipping him over until she was over him, Chloe began to undo his shirt

“You are amazing,” he said, as she aggressively undressed him.

“I find myself quite inspired.”

“Quite?”

“Yes,” she repeated,” quite.”

Finally undoing his pants, Lex kicked them away as he reached up to caress her body. Chloe put her hands on his shoulder and with one deft hip shift, impaled herself on his body. Pinning him down by grabbing his hands, she gyrated on top of him. Lex kissed her, barely able to control himself as she exercised complete domination over him. Sliding her body up and down, Chloe closed her eyes, bathed in the reverie of seduction.

Lex sat up and locked her hands at her side, lifting her to quicken the motion. He felt her increased excitement and as she was about to orgasm, he flipped her onto her back and thrust madly. Lacing her legs around his back, she came with a violent thrashing, pounding the bed with her fists.

Gripped by the power of her release, Lex could hold out no longer. He collapsed on top of her, panting and out of breath. Similarly exhausted, Chloe gripped his shoulders and hugged him.

“This ….means,” she panted, “we’ve made... up.”

“Yes,” he barely managed to say, sliding onto his back.

Looking over at him at the same moment he was looking at her, they began to laugh.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At two in the morning, she’d made a quick phone call, but Gabe was unconvinced. He’d heard rumors about Clark’s interest in Chloe, and was very surprised when she barely said a word about his inviting her to the winter formal. He was starting to suspect she was meeting someone in Metropolis on the weekends when she went out.

They had just reconciled and the last thing he wanted to do was start up another argument, but he needed to find out what was going on with his daughter. Gabe made a mental note to keep close tabs on Chloe.
    ~~~~~~~~

Music Credits

“Turn Me On” Lyrics, John D. Loudermilk
    “I Want Some Sugar In my Bowl”, vocals, Nina Simone

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I had so much fun reading so many chapters of your story!! I just wish I could review everyone to tell you how much I enjoyed them!! I'm glad that Lex and Chloe aren't fighting anymore, and I'm glad that Chloe is going to turn Clark down!! Can't wait to read more!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    :yay: couply goodness. I think Chloe should tell Gabe though, they've only just got back on track.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information