+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh that was just so :crygreen: :crygreen: I feel so bad for her. I am glad Lex is there for her.

Hope :crygreen:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Lex and Chloe spend time together. Lana’s jealous of Chloe. Someone says ‘I love you’. Lots of good Chloe/Lex moments and music.)

Chapter 9

All alone, I didn't like the feeling
    All alone, I sat and cried
    All alone, I had to find some meaning
    In the center of the pain I felt inside

At some point during the night, they’d both found their way to bed and lay cuddled side to side. Fully dressed, Chloe awoke to the sounds of the song on the radio and the sight of Lex asleep at her side. Despite her heartbreak, having him there made all the difference in the world. Knowing that he raced to her side when she needed him the most touched her.

And so she touched him, her finger on his lips. She watched him breathe calmly and wanted only to keep him as he was. Strangely, she was the one who now felt possessive. Selfish as it was, she liked having him at her side and wished they could always remain as simply contented as they were at that moment – he asleep, and she protectively guarding her greatest source of comfort.

I will see you in the light of a thousand suns
    I will hear you in the sound of the waves
    I will know you when I come, as we all will come,

As Chloe touched his chin, she saw his eyes begin to open. Green and blue, ice and emerald; they were ever changing, but steadfast in their gaze towards her.

Sand and water, and a million years gone by

“Good morning,” he whispered.

“Good morning,” she said in turn, leaning against him as they kissed.

“Thank you for coming, Lex.”

“You didn’t need to thank me.”

“Yes,” she insisted, “I did. You have no idea how much I needed you.”

“As much as I needed to be here. Not knowing where you were was killing me.”

“I didn’t mean to worry you,” she said forlornly, “I was just…..embarassed. No one should be comfortable admitting they’re on their way to visit a relative locked away in an asylum.”

She began to cry and Lex pulled her to him. “Shh, Chloe. None of this is your fault.”

“I know I shouldn’t blame her, Lex, but it’s like a knife wound every time she yells at me. I was told about her reactions……..I think I can handle them and then I face them head on and come out crushed.”

“Who can blame you for trying?”

“No else needs to, “she added, wiping the tears from her face, “because I do a damn good job of blaming myself.”

“Cry, then, but you’ll never convince me.”

“Convince you of what?” she wondered.

“That you are anything other than irresistible.”

“Lex, how do you always manage to do that? To get a smile from within me when all I want to do is break apart.”

“Break apart a thousand times, if that’s what you need to do. I’ll be here to mend the pieces back together. You may break, but you won’t shatter. I won’t let that happen.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

She was asleep in his arms and Lex looked at her in quiet observation, as the radio continued to play on

I went looking for someone I left behind
    Yeah but no-one just a stranger did I find
    I never noticed hadn't seen it as it grew
    The void between us where the flame turns blue

He felt her sudden shudder, and held her tighter. “Don’t let go,” she uttered, waking but keeping her eyes closed. “because if you do and I open my eyes, I’m afraid you’ll disappear.”

“Then we’ll stay here together and starve to death. Two skinny, dissipated lovers clinging one to the other.”

“Sounds like a dream,” she said, opening her eyes and looking up at him, “but not very practical since this girl’s gotta eat.”

Through the lemon trees the diamonds of light
    Break in splinters on the pages where I write
    That if I lost you I don't know what I'd do
    Burn forever where the flame turns blue
    Yeah if I lost you I don't know what I'd do
    Burn forever where the flame turns blue

“Let’s go to the beach,” he suggested.

“It’s cold out there.”

“Cold, yes, but not freezing the way it is in Smallville. Come on – we’ll find something to eat.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dude, you had to blind not to see Friday night. Sullivan’s a babe.”

“Yeah, but Clark’s got her number. Did you see how he was all over her.”

“Can you blame him. Chick’s hot.”

All Smallville High could talk about lately was Chloe and her brand new image. Lana was starting to get annoyed. She filled two coffee orders and got a muffin as she watched Clark come into the Talon.

“Hey, Lana,” he greeted.

“Hey, Clark,” she replied, “better stay clear. Some of your teammates are hooking you up.”

“Hooking me up?”

“Yeah. They keep going on and on about you and Chloe hanging all over each other at the Sheik. God, the stuff some people make up.”

Clark was noticeably silent. Lana waited a beat, measuring his reaction.

“Clark, is there something going on.”

“No,” he was quick to answer, ”nothing at all. They’re exaggerating.”

“But you did go to the Sheik with Chloe?”

“Yes, I did, but we weren’t hanging all over each other.”

He was blushing. My God, he’s flattered by the rumors!

“Well,” she said, pursing her lips and raising her eyebrows, “I’ve got customers.”

“Lana, are you mad at me?”

“No. Why would I be mad?”

“Right,” Clark said, as the guys called him over. “Well, I’ll see you in a bit.”

Clark really likes Chloe.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This water is freezing!”, she exclaimed, traipsing barefoot on the seashore.

“Stop making a fuss,” he said waving a churo in her face, “or I’ll eat the rest myself.”

“The hell you will!” she said, as he held her to his side and they walked together down the beach.

How'd I end up feeling so bad
    For such a little girl
    And I hold you close in the back of my mind
    Feels so good but damn it makes me hurt
    And I'm too scared to know to how I feel about you now

“This is perfect,” she said, as he hugged her, “Really, I know that’s a simplistic statement, but no other word comes to mind.”

He kissed her and agreed. “Perfect does sum it up.”

“We’ve become a corny cornucopia,” she teased, “but I don’t care.”

And raise my glass 'cause either way I'm dead
    Neither of you really help me to sleep anymore
    One breaks my body and the other breaks my soul

“And tomorrow we go home.”

“Yes,” she replied sadly.

“Chloe, I don’t want to lose this.”

“You won’t,” she promised. “I’m not saying I’ll go back to being the same old Chloe, but no more games.”

“Are you sure?”

“I think so, at least for the moment.”

He threw her to ground and kissed her on the sand.

“You are an animal, Lex Luthor.”

“Well, then,” he said, grazing her neck with his lips, “I’ll indulge my animalistic impulses. What else can a simple beast do?”

“God, the food-“

He kissed her again as he rolled her atop him on the sand and all thoughts escaped. All she knew was the feel of him enveloping her senses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She’d told Lex she needed a moment and from outside her hotel room, she called Gabe.

“Hello?”

“Dad, it’s me.”

“Chloe, thank God. Are you OK, sweetheart?”

“Yeah, I am,” she confessed, “I think from now on I’m going to be fine.”

“Did you see your-“

“Let’s not talk about it now, Dad. I did and we can talk when I’m back home. I just – I just needed to call and tell you that I love you.”

“I love you too, Chloe and I’m sorry.”

“So am I. I’ll see you tomorrow, Ok?”

“Count on it. Good night, baby.”

Feels so good but damn it makes me hurt
    And I'm too scared to know how I feel about you now
    How I feel about you now

~~~~~~~~~~~

Music Credits

“Sand and Water” music & lyrics Beth Nielsen Chapman
    “Flame Turns Blue” music & lyrics David Gray
    “La Cienega Just Smiled” music & lyrics Ryan Adams

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    This was a brilliant chapter. The scene where Chloe visits her mom, and her mom just freaks out was terrifying and heart-breaking.

And Chloe's reaction was also heart-wrenchingly sad.

I hope Lex can help her come to terms with everything-her dad, her mom and her own pending mental problems.

WELL DONE!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    :yay2: Supportive Lex yay plus you fixed Chloe and Gabe!!! Great update.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are no words. That was just simply beautiful.

Hope :chlexsign2:

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Lex and Chloe and the long awaited physical enjoyment. Pure, pure sex)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Chapter 10

Chloe put her phone away and got up to walk into her hotel room.

Time to wash away the past and embrace the future, Sullivan.

Closing the door behind her, she stood by it as Lex turned around in the chair. He’d discovered the CD’s she’d left on the table.

“I didn’t know you liked Leonard Cohen.”

“He’s one of my favorites,” she said, taking a few steps towards him. “His lyrics are both introspective and erotic.”

At the word ‘erotic’, Lex was on his feet. She took the CD from his hand and pointed to a track. “Songs from a Room is one of my favorites. I love track number 10 – Tonight Will be Fine.”

She took the CD and placed it in the small hotel CD player and selected the song in question.

Sometimes I find I get to thinking of the past.
    We swore to each other then that our love would surely last.
    You kept right on loving, I went on a fast,
    now I am too thin and your love is too vast.
    But I know from your eyes
    and I know from your smile
    that tonight will be fine,
    will be fine, will be fine, will be fine
    for a while.

Chloe walked up to Lex and laced her hands around his neck, kissing him gently. He circled his hands about her waist, deepening the kiss until their tongues met. Breath to breath, their bodies fitted the one to the other as their heads shook frantically.

Breaking the kiss, Lex panted as he met his forehead to hers, “Chloe, we don’t have to-“

“I know. But I want to. Not as any game, not as a prize. I’m with the man I want to make love with. It’s as simple as that.”

“I don’t want you to think that I’m taking advantage of the situation,” he added carefully.

“Lex, I don’t think that. I want you…..I want to be with you. I need you inside me.”

I choose the rooms that I live in with care,
    the windows are small and the walls almost bare,
    there's only one bed and there's only one prayer;
    I listen all night for your step on the stair.

He reached for her shirt and untucked it from her jeans. Chloe helped him pull it off her body and instantly reached for his clothing. She felt his hand reach to her back, his fingers undoing her brassiere.

“I’ve dreamed of having you like this,” he confessed. “You’re so beautiful.”

“Lex, I’m a bit scared.”

“Of me?”

“Of this. I’m not – I’ve never really ……given myself like this to anyone.”

“Don’t be afraid,” he said, unhooking the clasp of her bra, “we’ll take our time.”

He cupped her breasts in his hands, as he kissed her. Chloe gasped at the intimate movement. He was so gentle, touching her as if she’d break. Trembling, she struggled with the last buttons of his shirt, laughing nervously, until her hands met with the naked splendor of his chest. She felt the muscles of his body, trailing the palms of hand from his chest to shoulder, and down his arms.

“You’re so handsome,” she said, tracing his nipples with her finger.

He pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her once again, leading her towards the bed.

But I know from your eyes
    and I know from your smile
    for a while.

They lay side by side, as Lex began to tenderly encircle her breasts with his hands. She sighed underneath him, her nipples pebbling with arousal. He took one in his mouth, as she once again gasped in excitement, her hands unsteadily trying to undo her own jeans.

Oh sometimes I see her undressing for me,
    she's the soft naked lady love meant her to be
    and she's moving her body so brave and so free.
    If I've got to remember that's a fine memory.

Pulling her pants away with as much strength as she had left, she felt Lex push her down as he moved his mouth to her other breast. Teasingly, he bit her nipple before taking it into her mouth as his hands trailed down her now nude body. He curled a tendril of her pubic hair with his fingers as he began to kiss down to her waist.

And I know from her eyes
    and I know from her smile

She arched up instantly the moment she felt his breath on her clitoris, softly blowing on her pubic hair. Slipping his finger around her tender walls, he became slick with the moisture of her arousal. Looking straight at her, he put his finger in his mouth and smiled lasciviously.

Chloe thought she’d die of prolonged sexual teasing, but breathed easily when she saw him rise to remove the remainder of his clothing. Brazenly nude before her, she appraised him visually as she beckoned him towards her with her finger. Sliding atop her, Lex slid his arms underneath her shoulders and kissed her.

“I don’t have anything,” he said, “do you?”

“Yes, I’m on the pill,” she breathed, “and I’ve been safe.”

Needing no further commentary, he placed himself at the opening to her walls. Chloe pulled him towards her, pushing and permitting entry. She groaned in ecstacy as the length of him filled her body.

“Lex……oh God……….you can’t know……….how I’ve craved you inside me.”

Slowly adjusting to the pressure of her body, Lex began to thrust inside her slowly. Chloe’s head moved from side to side as he kissed her neck. She moved her hips against his body, flesh against flesh. Lex moved his arms down to her waist as he went faster and faster.

Chloe grabbed his hands and held them above her head, imprisoning herself and giving him power over her excitement. “Faster,” she said through ragged breath.

He complied. Gripping her hands tightly, he thrust quickly into her body, pounding against her as Chloe arched her back in delight. Feeling she was close to coming, he let go of her hands, and gripped her hips, moving even faster as she exploded underneath him, screaming out his name.

She was wetter, gripping him viselike until he could hold back no longer. Thrusting once again, he felt his own release arrive, spilling his seed inside her. Crumpled and exhausted, he collapsed on her. Lex could feel the racing of her heart against his own.

Separating from her body, Lex lay to her side. They were both backside up as they locked eyes.

“Incredible,” she managed to say.

“Magnificent,” he countered.

“And just think?” she slurred.

“What?”

“We’ve only at the beginning.”

~~~~~~~~

Music Credit
    “Tonight Will Be Fine” music & lyrics, Leonard Cohen

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

that is all. oh one more

Hope :smut:

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    smutilicious
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: now thats what you call a chappy!!! :chlexsign2: :yay: :

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information