+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Interesting update! :biggrin:

I hope Lex and Chloe get together soon--I don't think I can handle many more encounters with other people.

I guess I'm kind of a psycho--Sorry hmy:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Clark’s in the hot seat. Lex goes bat shit jealous. Thanks to everyone for reading my story and leaving feedback. Most important, though – Clark dances. I hope you enjoy the fireworks)

“Chloe, can I talk to you for a minute?”

Oh great, she thought to herself, this is just what I need now, a one on one conversation with Lana. I wonder what’s wrong with Clark now?

“Yeah, sure,” she answered, looking up from the book she was reading on the hood of her car, Francine Prose’s Blue Angel.

“Have you noticed anything different about Clark lately?”

I should start wearing a ‘geez, not this shit again’ button around school. “No, Lana. We haven’t really gotten a chance to talk much lately. I’ve been busy with the paper and I think the football team has taken over his life. Why, what’s going on?”

“I think he’s mad at me. As I passed him in the corridor yesterday, he looked straight at me and completely ignored me.”

“Maybe he was busy, Lana. Or he was stuck in a conversation he just couldn’t get out of. Like I am, at the moment.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. How are….things?”

She’s trying to ask about Jennifer and me, but can’t bring herself to ask outright.

“We broke up. Jennifer and I are officially not an item.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Lana sighed, “what happened?”

“It was me,” Chloe said matter-of-factly, “she wanted a one-on-relationship, but I’m just not into commitment. It’s senior year and I like my freedom. She took it well. Besides, she still has Ryan.”

If that prick can manage to get it up, that is.

Lana nodded as she fussed around with her bag. “Well, I’ll let you go, but if you see Clark, could you try and find out what’s going on. Something’s weird about him.”

Page me when there’s something not weird about Clark. “Sure, Lana. I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thanks,” she chirped, “I’ll see ya.”

What was that famous quote from the Mary Tyler Moore show – ‘You’ve got spunk. I hate spunk!

“Man, I cannot wait to leave this town,” she said out loud to no one in particular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Friday had come around once again, and Chloe was working late at the Torch. She’d just finished and mailed out her application to UC Berkeley and was looking over the one for Columbia, when Clark stopped by her desk. As she looked up at him, she was shocked to find it was a non-plaid day. He was actually nicely dressed, in a casual blue shirt and dark blue slacks. Not bad.

"Still at it?”

“Yep. College application deadlines wait for no woman.”

“I didn’t think you were interested in Columbia.”

“Time to expand the boundaries,” she said stretching her hands above her head, “you look nice, by the way. Date night?”

He laughed, “No, nothing like that. Some of the guys are heading to Metropolis to that new club that opened up. I thought I’d go check it out.”

“Not the Sheik?”

“Yeah, that’s the one. Do you know it?”

“You could say that,” she replied with a raise of her eyebrow.

“What do you say?”

“What?”

“Want to come?”

She thought about it for a minute, imagining Clark Kent and the rest of the Smallville football team in the middle of a kasbah in Kansas. How the hell could she resist seeing that up close and personal?

“Sure,” she said, “but I need to stop by my house to change first. It won’t take me long.”

Chloe entered her home one person and emerged a completely different one. Wearing her hair up loosely, she had on a dark brown dress, almost completely bare at the midriff, connected by what looked like a ring at her navel. She wore high heeled knee high boots, a cigarette and a shit-eating grin. He was stunned.

So this is what she looks like when she goes out? Chloe's hot.

“I hope I didn’t keep you waiting long?”

“No. You took less than what you’d told me.”

“Excellent. Drive on. I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you see this place.”

“Should I be scared?”

“Well, maybe just a little.”

~~~~~~~~

“You have got to be kidding me,” were the first words out of his mouth the moment they were inside.

“I told you it was out of this world.”

“I had hoped you were kidding,” Clark said, his eyes taking in the floating chiffon panels and tableside hookahs.

“Well, come on, big eyes,” she said, grabbing him by the arm, “I’ll buy you a Coke.”

They passed the coat check, collected their tickets and went over to the non-alcoholic bar where they ordered Cokes and proceeded to conduct the time-honored practice of people watching.

“Fake,” Chloe called.

“How the hell would you know.”

“Lack of bounce and excessive nipple pointage,” she replied.

Danni Minogue’s Put the Needle on it was hitting rotation. Chloe pulled on Clark’s shirt sleeve.

“Come on, Clark. Let’s hit the dance floor.”

He looked terrified, “Chloe, I’m not sure-“

But she had already started to drag him towards the middle of the dance floor by his shirt. Placing his hand on her hip, he followed her lead as best he could.

Put the needle on it
    I’ll tell you where I want it
    Come on and spin me all around
    (All my freaks say)

She moved her head from side to side, swaying her hips and shaking her butt. Clark got into the spirit as well and before they knew it, they were rubbing up against each other attune to the suggestive lyrics.

I dare you now, to be bad
    D'ya want the best you've ever had?
    You look so tame boy let me wild you up
    Keep the lights, dark and low
    I'll keep you up all night until you
    Feel it vibrating through your bones

“Get down, Kent,” one of his teammates called out from somewhere on the dance floor.

She felt better than she had in a long time clowning around and dancing with Clark, almost like old times. She spun around and Clark put his hand on her naked waist, just in time for Lex to catch an eyeful.

Oh, this should be good, she thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    You've got to be fucking kidding me.

His eyes darkened with anger when he realized who it was dancing with Chloe. She stood and looked straight at him for moment, sighed and kept right on moving.

You’ve gone too far, Chloe.

Moving through the crowd as fast as he could, Lex stood in a corner of the larger bar, where he was unfortunately provided with a better live shot of the goings-on. Clark had his hands all over her…….he was touching Chloe. Lex was livid.

I swear to God, if he kisses her, I’ll kill him.

“Now that was fun,” she said, panting as she and Clark walked arm in arm off the dance floor.

“Definitely,” he agreed, “but I’m never going to win any awards in the arts.”

“What does that matter?” she questioned, “The important thing is that you enjoyed it. A person tends to have more fun when he becomes a little less self-aware.”

“Speaking from personal experience?”

“You could say that,” she said, as they sat at the non-al bar once again. “But the only experience speaking right now is my overwhelming need to go to the ladies’ room. Order me a Sprite. I’ll be right back.” She threw him an air kiss as she walked to find a vacant restroom.

Just as she’d found one, she felt her arm being grabbed. Pulling her in the opposite direction, Lex dragged her until they were far enough away from the crowd.

“What the hell do you think you were doing out there?”

“Dancing. It’s what is usually done in a dance club,” she bit back sarcastically.

“With Clark? You were grinding on a dance floor with Clark of all people!”

“Temper, temper,” she said calmly. “We were just having a good time.”

“I think you’ve been doing entirely too much of that lately.”

“Thank you, Daddy.”

“Chloe, I think we’ve established that my feelings in this respect are hardly paternal.”

He continued to glare at her as he pressed her against the brick wall, grabbing her shoulder with his hands.

“Lex, I think you need to back off?”

“No, I don’t think that’s what I’ll be doing.”

Ramming his face down on hers, he kissed her possessively. Like a baited animal stalking its’ territory, he ran his hands down her body, reaching underneath the part in her midriff until he had her breasts in his hands. She groaned when he began to squeeze them roughly, pinching her nipples until they were clearly visible under her dress.

“Tell me you don’t like that,” he dared.

“God, Lex,” she panted, placing her hands on his buttocks. “You’re driving me crazy.”

“Good.” He slid his hand further down, until it was caressing her inner thigh. With his other hand, he fully exposed her right breast, bending down to suckle her erect nipple voraciously. Chloe thought her knees would go out as he held her hands back with his arm until she was completely under his control.

“You want to dance?” he slurred. “Dance for me now.”

Ripping off her thong, he felt the warmth of her arousal. With his finger, he teased her small bud, until she was writhing with anticipation. Using only his teeth, he exposed her left breast and suckled down hard. Chloe shrieked in delight as she felt his fingers inside her, pumping madly. She wrapped her leg around his waist.

“Come for me, Chloe,” he ordered. “Come all over my hand.”

Continuing to pump in her body, Chloe moved to his finger’s pulsation. Faster and faster he went inside her, licking her nipples and dominating her. She thought she was going crazy; she was on fire.

She heard herself scream as the powerful orgasm overcame her. Her pussy tingled and she felt exhausted, as she leaned up against Lex. As they stood and embraced, she could feel his erection stroke her inner thigh. Very slowly she moved her hand against it.

Lex instantly looked up at her when she undid his zipper. As was his custom, he had on nothing underneath. Chloe rubbed the head of his shaft with the palm of her hands, lubricating her fingers with his pre-come, as she began to move her hand up and down.

“Now you get to come for me, you bastard,” she purred, moving her practiced hand faster as he grimaced with pleasure.

“Chloe…….what are you doing to me……..have no control……….yes, yes……….just like that.”

“Shut up and come for me,” she insisted authoritatively. “I want to taste you.”

Bending down to take him in her mouth, Lex could barely stand up when he felt her take him deep into her mouth. Pressing his fingers into the base of her nape, he tried to guide her movements, but she wanted no interference. Tasting and teasing him with her tongue and teeth, she drove him mad. When she took him deep throat, he lost control and felt his release at last. Chloe continued to work him fervently, until she’d swallowed him.

When she got to her feet again, Lex straightened her dress. Cupping her face underneath her chin, he watched her in fascination.

“Lex, what are we doing?” she finally said.

“Aside from driving each other mad, I have no idea.”

“I would have never guessed you were that jealous.”

“You have no idea.”

“So now what?”

“Well, I think you know what I want,” he said, “Come home with me tonight.”

“I came here with Clark-“

Are we back to this shit again, he thought to himself, feeling the anger rise again.

“And that answers that,” he said angrily, “I’m going back inside. If you want me, you know where I’ll be.”

Watching you, because there’s no way in hell you’re getting away from me tonight. I’ve had a taste, you’ve had a savoring. It’s time to bite.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Man, this chapter was freakin' awesome!

I'm loving the jealous Lex

Thanks for updating so quickly--you are seriously kicking literary butt here :biggrin:

WELL DONE!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Full Member
    Just read it all... pretty much salivating... come back soon!

You are totally evil... :worship2:

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    Smuterific!!!
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    DAMN!!!!

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Originally posted by Kit Merlot@Dec 8 2004, 10:09 PM
    Interesting update! :biggrin:

I hope Lex and Chloe get together soon--I don't think I can handle many more encounters with other people.

I guess I'm kind of a psycho--Sorry hmy:
    If you're psycho what does that make me? I feel the same way!! Chloe should have never pulled away from Lex, especially when he was so good to her!! Love the updates!! More soon please!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    *gah*

Jealous!Lex!

Club!smut!

Please, please, please update again soon, with lots more smut. I love this!

SaraC

Wow, I just caught this story, AMAZING!!!!! I love it. You have been updating like crazy, that is so great. I can't wait to read more. Love a jealous Lex, and dancing Clark was pretty funny. THe Club smut was fabulous. :

:chlexsign2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information