+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    :yay2: update so soon, it's like it's Christmas..........oh wait it is Christmas :blush: I'm glad she told him, if anyone can understand it's Lex.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: wonderful, simply wonderful. I love this story, it just fantastic. more soon please! :worship2:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was both hot and sad. :crygreen:

Hope :chlexsign4:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Sigh... hot, sweet, bittersweet and I'd so like some more!

SaraC

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    This is a brilliantly written fic :biggrin:

I am glad that Chloe trusted Lex--WELL DONE!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This story is just writing itself. More teasing, more double entendres and much more Chlex. But our bald billionaire has a heart. He’s after much more than a quick tumble. Not that he's giving up the chance to play a few mind games, though. Thanks to everyone for reading my story and leaving feedback. All of you make writing my stories so much fun&#33

After she finally broke down and told him the secret about her mother, Chloe lay with Lex for a long time on the couch, holding him tightly and held by him tightly. She’d forgotten all about her previous hunger, but he’d ordered something for them to dine on anyway. Cradling her as she spoke, Lex did something he rarely did; he allowed himself to become involved. He swore to himself that he’d do whatever it took to help Chloe mend the rift that had developed between Gabe and herself.

“I know what Gabe did…..keeping the secret of your mother’s institutionalization a secret for all these years is eating you up inside, Chloe, but you need to talk to him.”

“Lex, I just can’t. Every time I think I’m about to open up and talk to him, something inside me freezes. Maybe it’s just stubborn pride, but I can’t let go of the incredible resentment I feel.”

“Gabe loves you, Chloe,” and I cannot imagine the pain he went through, first having his wife leave him and then being contacted by authorities who told him she required permanent enclosure.”

“I know what you’re saying is right,” she sighed,” and you make perfect sense. But I can’t, Lex. I can’t talk to him now. Not after seeing her. She looked right through me…..as I were some sort of apparition she was too afraid of to touch. When I finally spoke……and told her I was her daughter, she just started screaming. I’ll never forget the sounds she made…….the horror and revulsion she felt…..she wasn’t even reacting to me, Lex. She was reacting to the idea of a child…any child that happened to be hers.

Chloe began to cry again, and she leaned against Lex’s shoulder. Now they were united somehow, in their shared maternal backlash. It felt reassuring to know that the bond of pain united them as strongly as did their mutual attraction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

As soon as she was done eating dinner – a delicious loaded salad with endives and fresh gorgonzola – she started getting herself together and prepared to go home.

“I wish I could stay,” she confessed,” but I don’t think we’re ready for that.”

“Planning an escape already? I had no idea I was such horrible company.”

“No, it’s not that,” she replied, smiling sadly, “it’s never that. I just don’t think this is a good idea.”

“Really?” he questioned, “and I would love to know how you arrived at that brilliant conclusion.”

“It’s just a question of timing,” she said evasively, “nothing more, nothing else.”

It’s a question of your need to escape from me because I know you and what you’re going through, he thought to himself.

“Fine,” Lex said, coldly as he rose from the table. “I’ll drive you back to your car.”

He looked over at her and thought for a moment that she was about to say something. Chloe’s face was a mask of confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Practically in silence, they drove back to Smallville High’s parking lot. Chloe didn’t need extensive conversation to understand how her rejection had angered Lex. As she glanced over at him in the driver’s seat, she could see the tense shoulders and locked jaw. He’d gone nearly 100 miles an hour at one point in his effort to silently express his malcontent.

Just as they reached her car, she was about to exit the car when he took her by the hand, surprising her with the strength of his grip.

“Not so fast,” he said sternly, “I want you to know that I meant what I said earlier. This isn’t over yet, Chloe. It hasn’t even begun yet.”

“Lex, don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

“You have no idea how hard I’m going to make it for you,” he warned, “nor can you begin to comprehend. This isn’t going to torment me in the least. No, that’s reserved for you. I’m in your blood now, Chloe, and until I have you and you have me, no one’s going to be enough for you.”

Her raced as squeezed her hand harder, the blood rising and marking her. She couldn’t say a word.

“Play your little sexual conquest games, if that’s what entertains you but remember that I’m watching. When you’re done with the empty nights and pointless physical exertions, you’re going to want me. You’re going to crave me ferociously and then you’ll know what the difference is between distraction fucks and real passion.”

She felt frightened, angry and incredibly enough, excited. The tone of his voice didn’t waver; it didn’t rise. He was clear, concise and saw right through her guise. Chloe needed a quick escape. She left the car without saying goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Saturday came and Chloe once again hit the Metropolis nightlife. She’d decided to try out the Night Owl, a smaller jazz club located a few blocks away from the Sheik. Jennifer had called her at least a half dozen times that afternoon, but Chloe had avoided her calls and not returned the calls. She felt restless and needed a new scene, perhaps even a new face or two.

Dressed in tailored slacks and a long sleeved navy top that cut down to her navel, Chloe looked like a woman on the prowl. Red nails and red lips complimented the vamp look she’d accomplished so well since her trip away from Smallville. She turned in her car, got her valet ticket and promptly lit a cigarette.

The front door bouncer took one look at her and let her in without question. Chloe felt hot, a woman dressed to kill and on the hunt for momentary adventure. She puffed on her cigarette as she walked through the door and made her way towards the bar.

Even though she wasn’t much of a drinker, that night she felt like a little something and had planned for it ahead of time. Her false ID safely tucked into her boot pocket assured that she wouldn’t have to argue the age issue. Sitting at a small stool, Chloe smiled and ordered a vodka tonic.

As she turned around, she saw Lex sitting at a small table, deeply engrossed in conversation with a leggy brunette. She felt her blood run cold as they locked eyes and he glanced at the drink in her hand. Defiantly, she raised her chin, raised her drink and took a healthy gulp.

Didn’t take long for those old habits to return, I see.

~~~~~

I knew you’d be here tonight, Chloe. Too afraid of going back to where you thought I’d find you?

Lex’s eyes drifted towards the front door every few minutes, despite the salacious attempts of his companion to keep him otherwise entertained. Her name was Lydia Tennant and she was a model of sorts, in Metropolis for a shoot. She’d caught his eye and he invited her for a drink, before he realized that conversation was the last thing he wanted. He was absolutely bored.

Finally, he got what he’d been hoping for when Chloe walked in the door. His eyes were fastened on the outfit she’d chosen for her night prowl. It was hard to keep from grinning as he realized she was wearing nothing underneath that provocative blouse.

You wore that just for me.

By the time she’d noticed he was in the room, Lex was putting forth his best effort to be properly entertained by his companion. Lydia turned her body towards him, placing her hand on his back. Knowing Chloe was watching him despite her appearance of non-involvement, he put his hand on Lydia’s knee and slowly started to move it up her leg.

Are you game, Chloe?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck you, Lex. Two can play at that.

She locked eyes with a man across the bar and smiled prettily at him. The guy quickly took the hint and joined her side, buying her a drink and initiating the typical, inane bar conversation she’d become so used to. Playing it up as much as possible, she laughed at the lamest joke known to mankind.

Leaning towards the man – he told her his name, but she really didn’t care – Chloe allowed him a very good view of her cleavage. He fingered the seam of her shirt as he spoke to her. Chloe licked her lips and pretended to pay attention. Her focus was the man out of focus.

You’re watching me, no matter how much you pretend not to.

~~~~~

His eyes drew to slits of anger when he saw the pretty boy touch Chloe. Knowing his blood pressure was shooting up by the second, Lex inhaled his brandy in one gulp. Looking away from Chloe and away from his companion, he used every ounce of self control at his disposal to keep from pummeling the idiot currently employing the corniest moves in existence to keep Chloe’s attention.

Chloe, Chloe. That guy’s a fucking idiot. I expected better from you.

Lex watched Chloe enjoy the man’s company and the room began to feel stifling hot. Whispering in Lydia’ ear, he took her by the hand and began to walk towards the front door, allowing Chloe an excellent view of his hand exploring the other woman’s rear end.

Good battle. Next time I hope you pick up better reinforcements.

~~~~~

She watched Lex walk out with his typical pickup and felt nauseated. No one in the bar could ignore his intentions as he manhandled the anorectic stick figure as he walked out the door. Chloe felt like killing him.

Is that giving me a taste of my own medicine? That’s not the flavor I’m after tonight.

Finally, she couldn’t take any more conversation. “Do you have a place in Metropolis?” she asked.

“Yes,” the man replied.

“Well, let’s go there.”

~~~~~

1:00 am. Chloe yawned as she sipped her cup of coffee. It was time to go home. Her boot started to vibrate and she took out her cell phone, smiling as she looked at her caller ID.

“Was he any good?” Lex’s voice purred on the other end.

“Was she?”

“They always are.”

“How good for you.”

“You looked like you were on a prowl for a man last night. It’s a shame what you wound up with.”

“Pity. I was about to say the same thing about you.”

“There’s always next week. We could even share.”

“Now there’s a suggestion.”

“Are you game?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Don’t promise what you won’t do, Chloe.”

“I haven’t promised anything yet, Lex.”

“Nice comeback, but I’m still better at this than you.”

“I’m young. I learn fast.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

She laughed as she sipped her coffee “Lex, I have to go.”

“Why? Going for round two?”

“No, let’s just say I’m too fucking busy and vice-versa.”

Chloe hung up the phone and from her countertop seat at the diner and ordered a danish to go along with her third cup of coffee. Mr. Model Type had disintegrated into Mr. Can’t Get Started and ruined her buzz. Instead of continuing her prowl, she’d gone for a long drive and eventually stopped at a dinner 50 miles outside of Metropolis.

Lex’s suggestion burned in her mind. Next week would arrive sooner than expected and the idea of continuing their play on conquests was turning her on more than the thought of the conquests themselves.

Let’s see how far we can take this. I know you’re game, Lex and now, so am I. Winner takes all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    oooooh, very very nice.

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    And the games continue. Very nice.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar
    Hee-hee. I just read through this one. Fascinating Chloe-transformation. Really good stuff.

More please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Let the games begin.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information