+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :blush:

*giggles like an idiot, unable to find words good enough to review*
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    How far are you willing to take this game, Chloe, he thought to himself
    I'm hoping all the way baby!!!! :biggrin:
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    This story is very intriguing--I like Chloe being naughty, but I'd like to know more about Chloe's mom. Is that where Chloe was for the month that she was out of Smallville?

So many questions--need more answers!

Awesome story :biggrin:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Chloe is hesitating between women and men? Well, when she'll taste Lex she'll find her preference.

Please come back!!! :worship2:

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (For those of you wondering, yes, Clark is totally becoming Chloe’s bitch in this story but there will be no Chlark. She’s got her eyes on the Lex, but before the grand ravishing, Lex wants to know why Chloe's gone bad)

Downing his third brandy in a row, Lex was paged to the private table he’d requested when he first came to the Sheik. He was about to go upstairs when he was stopped in his tracks by the sight of Chloe leading her date towards what looked like the ladies room. Chloe’s hand was rising dangerous up the girl’s inner thigh. Lex’s forehead began to sweat.

Chloe, you have no idea what you’re doing to me.

The door to the ladies room remained open as Lex followed them a few steps behind. In complete astonishment, he watched as Chloe led the girl into the private stall and stopped to smile. She was looking straight at him as she licked her lips and closed the door. Lex thought his heart would burst from his chest. He was aroused, but he was also very angry at being played with. There was no hiding that was the scenario. She was aware that Lex was keeping an eye on her and was giving him a peek before hiding to indulge her whims. He was not going to let her get away with it.

Half an hour passed. Lex waited patiently, watching as the girl walked out of the stall first, her lipstick stained mouth smiling. He could see the wrinkles on the side of her dress and imagined Chloe’s hands shoving aside the fabric to touch the flesh within…..

He shivered. God, what the hell was going on with him?

Chloe walked out of the stall and immediately came face to face with Lex. His face was a mask of dark anger, this somehow amusing her more than it should. Fluffing her hair as she walked up to him, a self-satisfied look of smug satisfaction on her face, she met his eyes and put her hand on her hip.

“I wouldn’t have taken you for a ladies’ room voyeur, Lex, “she said huskily.

“What the hell were you doing in there?” he said with false disgust. As if I need to ask.

“Lex, you’re a big boy,” she smirked, looking down at his pants, “possibly in more ways than one. I’m sure you can figure it out.”

“Do you mean to tell me you just had sex with a girl you know nothing about, in a public bathroom?”

“I don’t mean to tell you anything,” she bit back,” What I did or did not do with Jennifer is none of your business. Unless of course you want it to be.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

Shaking her head in annoyance, she ‘tsked and teased, “You really don’t get it, do you?” Just as she was about to walk past him, he trapped her, stretching his arm and bringing his hand perilously close to her face.

“I’d like to know what game you’re playing.”

“What game would you like to play?”

“Chloe, cut the double talk. You’re deliberately baiting me and I’d like to know why.”

She didn’t say a word as she stared up at him, making no move to get away. He burned to touch her, but was afraid of how intense his reaction to her would be if his hand met her face……his lips her lips……..her naked back.

“Just answer one question, Lex, “she said daringly.

“What?”

“Why are you here?”

“To keep an eye on you because I’m worried about you.”

“No, that’s just what you’re telling yourself to justify the fact you’ve been spying on me. Why are you really here?”

“Since you’re full of knowledge, Chloe, why don’t you tell me?”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?”

“Let me have it.”

“Mmmm, you tease. One thing at a time,” she laughed.

“Chloe, I’m losing my patience with this game of yours.”

“Shh,” Chloe murmured, running her hand along the side of his face, “I didn’t realize how angry I was making you.”

“Don’t do-“

“You’re curious about me,” she said quietly, her face moving closer to his,” you know I’m different, but you’re not sure exactly how different. I turn you on, but you don’t want to make a move until you’re sure of how that move will be taken by me. Will I let you touch me? Will I let you kiss me? You’re dying to put your hands on me , but are afraid of what will happen once you do. You loved watching me with that girl, but hated the fact she wasn’t you. You’re wondering just how bad little Chloe has become.”

Lex could feel himself getting hard as she spoke. He willed himself to not look down…..not see the hardened nipples that adorned the front of her dress. Nipples he longed to taste with his tongue.

“That was a mouthful,” he came back, relishing the mischievous laughter that come from her.

“Lex, do you think that was an appropriate choice of words? Are you saying that I’m wrong?”

“Yes, I am.”

Without breaking their locked gaze, she ran her hands down the front of his pants. He groaned as her hand stroked his visible erection through the rough fabric.

“Liar, “she hissed.

He put his hand on hers and moved it. She could feel the heat of his hand and hear his labored breath. It was a powerful aphrodisiac. Taking a step to the right, she broke their closeness and started to walk away. Lex wasn’t having any of it and grabbed her by the arm.

“This isn’t over.”

“I thought it had barely started myself,” she said, “but I think you’re playing it safe.”

“Come with me.”

“Where?”

“To my table upstairs.”

“Then let go of me.”

“Are you asking or commanding?”

“Whichever works for you, Lex. Let…go of me.”

He moved his hand to her lower back as they proceeded to the main balustrade. Giving his name to the attendant on the upper stairs, they were led to one of the tented tables. He immediately sat down and drew the curtain around them. Chloe sat opposite him, an amused look on her face.

“Whatever you think you’re doing now,” he began, “I’ve already done before. I’ve been playing these types of games for much longer than you have. Please try to keep that in mind.”

She said nothing, but continued watching him.

He continued. “There’s some part of me that can’t help but wonder if all of this is some sort of show. Was that display in the bathroom an exhibition for my benefit? Did you fuck that girl because you knew I was watching? Is that part of the game or the entire game altogether?”

Continuing to say nothing, she merely smiled lasciviously and tapped her hand on the table.

“Answer me, Chloe.”

“Lecture time is over, Lex,” she said, rising from her seat. “You enjoyed it….I enjoyed. Let’s leave it at that.”

He grabbed her by the waist, seating her on his lap, spread-eagled so he could face her. Lex cupped her face in his hands, preventing her from looking away.

“Since it’s been established that I know a thing or two about this sort of thing, let’s get back to your little tirade from a few minutes ago. You enjoyed catching me off guard, didn’t you? Well, cap pas cap. Shoe's on the other foot now.”

“How so?” she managed to say. The heat between them scorched her, inflaming the urge to kiss him silent.

“You want me, don’t you?”

“No,” she lied, wondering if he was going to do what she thought he was going to do next.

Lex let go of her face and placed his hand between her legs, feeling the warmth of her arousal through her underwear. Chloe groaned and clutched his shoulders, a surge of electricity surging through her as she felt his finger probe her inner walls.

“Liar,” he hissed. “Now that we’ve established who wants who, let’s get the Q & A done with. Yes, I’m curious about you and yes I’ve been dying to touch you….to kiss you. Every ounce of my self-control is being employed at the moment to curb the overwhelming impulse I have to throw you over this table and fuck you the way you deserve to be fucked. I think you’ve been playing adult games with randy children and it’s time to upgrade the package.”

She was completely speechless. His hands moved from between her legs to her lower back, slowly moving upwards to the snap at the nape of her neck.

“You want me to do this? You want me to take this dress off and stop resisting my control, but I’m not going to. I’m not making a move.”

“Why the hell not?” she angrily retorted.

“Because I know there is something driving this behavior. Something has brought about this change, and I don’t know what it is. Until I do, I’m not making a move.”

He could practically feel the anger rising to her face and longed to see the bright, red flush hidden well by the dark. Pulling herself off his lap and onto her feet, she pulled the skirt of her dress down and pulled the curtain back to leave.

“My life is my concern, Lex. That is not open to negotiation. You want to open a mirror into my soul? Some constructions of the psyche are not meant to be made. Not making a move, I see. Well, don’t worry about it. I already got laid tonight.”

“Not properly,” he bit back.

“How do you know?” she replied nonchalantly, exiting his tent, “but one thing I know is that you’ll be thinking about me tonight…….hard.”

So will you, Chloe, he thought to himself, watching her figure dim as she walked away from him and down the stairs. You won’t know what a good fuck is until I have you….and I will, just not now. Not until I know what's changed you.
    ~~~~~~~

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm glad that Lex isn't just going to use Chloe!! Thanks for the updates!! :chlexsign4:

Wow! Thanks for updating so quickly!

Crazy night... good for Lex to hold off, Lex going through the same experimentation as Chloe... interesting! Can't wait to see how this develops.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Man, you are fabulous!

Good for Lex for not using Chloe- :chlexsign2:

More soon.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    Yay Lex isn't using her. Their interaction was all kinds of hot though. Can't wait for more.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey of Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (This story is just writing itself. More teasing, more double entendres and much more Chlex. But our bald billionaire has a heart. He’s after much more than a quick tumble. Thanks to everyone for reading my story and leaving feedback. All of you make writing my stories so much fun&#33

Amazing, the power sexual frustration can have on a personality. It had been a week since her encounter with Lex at the Sheik and she had not been able to get him out of her head. Not even the fact she’d gone home with Lisa and her boyfriend that night had gotten Lex Luthor out of her system. Threesomes were aerobic, but rarely fulfilling. She went through the motions, got her thrills as best she could (Lisa’s boyfriend was intimidated and did nothing but watch and go down on them both), and left their apartment with a half-assed promise to call again soon.

Chloe concentrated on her work at school and at the Torch, trying to think about anything but her thwarted passion for a certain mysterious billionaire. Naturally, because he was the one thing she didn’t want to think about, he remained the one thing she constantly thought about. As she researched essay topics for English, she remembered the touch of his hand on her bare back. It sent shivers down her spine to recall how warm his hand had been. She craved him.

And so, she had decided to throw herself into working on her college applications and essays. As she was reading an old Ms. Magazine article, she felt her cell phone vibrate in her front jeans pocket. She didn’t want to break her concentrate, so she let the call go to vibrate. In fact, right after that call she decided to shut her phone off altogether. Working as much as she could for the evening, she read and took some notes until hunger beckoned her to call it a night. It was fifteen after 8:00.

She had no definite plans for the night, but one place she was definitely not going to was the Sheik. Jennifer had wanted to get together again, but Chloe had grown bored. Besides, every time she brought along her boyfriend, all the guy ever did was stare at her eagerly. If there was anything Chloe hated it was an undecided voyeur.

Lex wasn’t that way, she thought to herself. Lex made his intentions perfectly clear.

Home it was then. She’d grab a bite to eat and then decide whether or not to traipse into Metropolis for the night, though she doubted she’d wind up doing that. Chloe picked up her backpack and locked up the office. Grabbing her car keys, she made her way out to the student parking lot, almost empty on this Friday night.

Lex’s Porsche was parked next to her car. And with his appearance went her hopes for a quiet, uneventful night.

He opened the door to his car when she walked his way. “You didn’t answer your phone.”

“I was working and haven’t even checked my voicemail.”

“Big story?”

“College applications, actually. Edits for the paper are finished on Thursdays.”

“And you find time for all this in between your club hopping?”

“Lex, finding me in one club, one night doesn’t make me a disco bunny. I’m not a degenerate, not a party kid and definitely not heading for the proverbial ‘downward spiral.’”

“I didn’t mean to imply that, “ he said apologetically.

“Don’t worry about it,” she said, waving his comment away. “I’m just hungry and cranky from hours of self-examination, pen stabs and paper cuts.”

“I can relate. Sounds like a rough day. How about dinner?”

She looked at him suspiciously. “Do you really think that’s a good idea?”

“Afraid of playing with fire, Chloe?”

There’s my boy. “Not even a little bit. Drive on.”

She walked over to the passenger side of the vehicle and threw her bag in the back. Sitting down, she looked over to him and smiled, putting her seatbelt on as she asked. “Where to?”

“How about the Manor? I could have a five star meal whipped up in half the time it would take to drive to Metropolis. Besides, I want to be alone with you.”

She froze for a moment and looked away. Raising her eyes, she shook her head and added. “….to talk.”

Lex started the car, and said, “Don’t assume.”

The look she shot him was priceless, he thought.

“Lex, are you teasing me?”

“Perhaps.”

“I think you’re enjoying this.”

“I think you’re intimidated.”

“Hardly.”

“I like your shirt, by the way,” he commented, distracting her. She was wearing a tight, scarlet colored button down shirt. “Red suits you.”

“Thank you,” she said, trying to make light of the compliment. “It’s become my favorite color.”

“How devilish of you.”

“Devil is, as devil does, I suppose.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Go ahead.”

“Are you sleeping exclusively with women now?”

She laughed and countered, “Are you?”

“I have no idea what you mean by that.”

“Oh, I’ll just bet you don’t.”

She watched him squirm in the car mirror as he wondered whether or not she was going to pursue this line of questioning. Chloe said nothing.

~~~~~

The short trip from Smallville High to the Manor grew exasperating due to the silence between Lex and Chloe. As Lex stopped the car, he turned to her with an amused expression on his face.

“Chloe, do you think I’m gay?”

“Not exclusively, no, but I do think you’ve played around with both sexes.”

“What would indicate that?”

“Call it a hunch.”

“Women’s intuition or reporter’s?”

“A bit of both.”

Despite himself, he had to laugh at her comment. “You come up with the strangest theories regarding me.”

“You haven’t confirmed or denied it, Lex,” she shot back, as they exited the car. “So is it yes or no?”

“It’s ‘leave it alone’.”

“That’s a yes,” she berated. “And don’t bother denying it.

She’d backed him into a corner and he knew it. They walked into the manor and he grabbed her by the shoulder.

“Why would you care what I am, Chloe?”

“Because you brought it up, Lex, remember? You wanted to know if I was gay and I want to know what experimentation skeletons are in your closets before replying.”

“Once again I ask, why would you want to know?”

“Lex, Lex,” she repeated, ”because I think this is something we have in common.”

“What?”

“Are you bi?”

“Are you?”

“Yes,” she said proudly, “and you?”

“I’m not answering.”

“Ah,” she chirped, “that also means yes.”

“Are you trying to test me?” he asked, throwing his jacket off.

“Perhaps.” Chloe smiled sheepishly as she removed her leather jacket.

He couldn’t take it anymore. Reaching for her shoulders, he brought his mouth down, opening her mouth slowly and reveling in the taste of her. Their lips slided together as their kiss deepened. She moved in rhythm, placing her hands around his waist as their tongues met. They pressed closer together, his hands releasing her shoulders to cup her face softly, gently pecking her mouth as they separated.

Chloe felt as though she’d never breathe again. She’d never been kissed like that in her life. He was rapturous, passionate and yet protectively tender. Her face was pure amazement as she brought her hand to his cheek.

Lex was as surprised as she was by their shared reaction to the kiss. He watched her face in utter fascination. The desire he had for her was unchanged, but the need to know was just the same. He couldn’t give in until he knew what had happened to make her change.

“I need you to talk to me, Chloe,” he pleaded gently.

“Lex, please don’-“

“Chloe, I don’t care what your objections are. I’m not trying to get you into bed. That’s not my objective. I care about you and I’m worried about you.”

“There’s nothing to wor-“

“Yes, there is,” he insisted,” because I’ve been down the same path you’re walking on now. I know what’s at the end even if you don’t yet.”

“And what’s that?”

“Anger, regret and solitude. The trust you regret giving as you start out will morph into self-doubt. That’s all you’re left with at the end of the day.”

Chloe walked away from him. He lay his hand down on her shoulder.

“Please tell, Chloe.”

She could feel the tears coming to her eyes and shook her head. “I can’t tell you this, Lex. I want to but I can’t…..I’m scared……..you’ll look at me differently, treat me differently…..please, don’t. I can’t do this.”

He hugged her and she finally allowed herself to cry under his protective embrace. “It’s my mother,” she began, “she didn’t just leave me, Lex……..she’s insane. She's......oh, God”

Lex hugged her tightly as she broke down in his arms.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information