+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

more please
    Kirsten

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    I continue to maintain the Lex Luthor living in Smallville has almost nothing in common with the one of the Superman myth.
    nonky, I'm with you on that. Also, I believe that the canon got twisted the minute Pink became despicable and the excellent Chloe became the female character who surely would win the heart of a man like Lex. If the writers can mess up the canon, watch me mess up the hero. More updates coming later today.

Title: Prey for Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lex is Smallville’s cradle robber. Lana and Pete head out to Washington D.C. Clark leaves Smallville. Chloe prepares for her big move. Gabe’s a stud)

Chapter 25

~~~~~

News got around quickly in the days after graduation and the entire town was buzzing with the gossip about Lex Luthor and Chloe Sullivan.

“Three people have asked me so far, if you’re headed towards become the next Mrs. Luthor,” Gabe said, “And some idiot started humming the Chuck Berry teenage wedding song. If this keeps up, someone’s getting punched.”

“Down, slugger. Don’t pay attention to the gossip, Dad. This town’s always thrived on spreading exaggerated rumors and falsities.”

“Easier said than done, Chloe. That’s my kid they’re talking about there.”

“I know, Dad. I just don’t want this getting you down. You’ve got so much going on with the new job and girlfriend….”

“Girlfriend? Who said anything about a girlfriend?”

“Well, you’ve been out nearly every weekend since April.”

“I’m dating in general, Chloe. Not all us find the true thing right away. I’ve got a few ladies that I’m seeing at the moment.”

“Dad, you slut!”

“Watch it, kid. I’ve got a reputation to protect.”

“Are we going to have to have the little talk about the birds and the bees, Dad?”

“This may come as a shock to you, young lady, but you weren’t exactly an immaculate conception.”

Chloe immediately covered her ears with her hands and ran into the kitchen. “La la la….can’t hear you……won’t listen.”

“You cannot possibly be old enough to have graduated high school.”

“Just to show you my exceptional maturity, I’ve even prepared a gourmet lunch for us today.”

“Which means Toaster Strudel and what?”

“Mint chip ice cream, as a matter of fact.”

“Another banner night at Maison Sullivan.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Summer had brought about another heat wave to Smallville and Chloe got into her car dressed in her favorite shorts and blue tank top. The moment she was in her car, she turned on the air conditioner and absorbed the coolness. At noon, the temperature was already up to 100 degrees.

At the Talon, Lana was finalizing the summer hiring. Martha Kent was already managing the place and two other workers had to be hired to help out with the summer crowds. Pete had decided that the cross country distance was too much to bear and had gotten Lana a summer internship at a small public relations firm in the city. The relation was going very well, and Chloe had never seen Lana so happy.

As soon as she walked in the door, Lana went out to greet her. The two girls were going shopping for a few things Chloe wanted to have shipped to the new apartment in California she and Lex would be sharing.

“Hey, future surfer girl,” Lana greeted, “shouldn’t you be wearing tie-dye?”

“Only if you wear a navy suit, m’dear.”

“Not my color. I think I’ll start with pink.”

“Gag me. Anyway, are you ready?”

“Yeah, Martha’s got everything under control. And I really need to talk to you….privately.”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Not here. Ears everywhere. Come on, let’s go.”

Chloe waved at Martha, who was busy training the new girl who’d been hired that morning and she and Lana walked over to her car.

“Are you Ok, Lana. You seem a bit nervous.”

“It’s Pete.”

“Everything OK?”

“Washington’s coming up and well, we have a special night planned.”

“How special?”

The special,” she replied, raising an eyebrow.

Chloe finally got the hint and shook her head. “Anything planned?”

“We’re getting a gorgeous suite at the Embassy Hilton once we arrive. It looks beautiful, Chloe, but I’m fucking nervous.”

“No, you’re nervous about fucking.”

“Bitch,” Lana said, smacking her friend on the shoulder as Chloe started up the car. “I mean, I have no complaints about Jason and I don’t regret sleeping with him, but Pete…….I’ve never felt this way before. He takes me in his arms and I just lose it. The man can make a kiss last for hour and I’m thinking of getting his hands patented.”

“Pete’s a stud.”

“You don’t know the half of it. So why am I freaking out?”

“Lana, how much time have you two been spending together?”

“Hours. We talk on the phone when he can’t come out to see me but it goes by so fast.”

“And how do you feel when you physically see him.”

“Nervous butterflies. He still gives me a jump when he walks in the room.”

“Has it ever occurred to you that you’re in love? Really, deeply in love with a guy who’s completely into you and that you want so desperately to please him that you’re doubting your own sexuality?”

“Shit, that’s it! That’s totally it!”

“Lana, Pete’s crazy about you, as you are about him. Make it a romantic night about the two of you…..music, champagne, whatever works…..the most important element is already there.”

“And I’m still nervous.”

Chloe laughed, “It’s natural, Lana. Just let it happen.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Later that evening, Chloe went over to the Manor to find Lex downstairs in his boxing area. She always got a kick out of watching his sweat-sheened body pounding the hell out of the freestanding heavy bag.

“No need to beat off,” she teased, “when I’m here.”

He was wearing shorts and was bare-chested, muscles illuminated by sweat as he turned to her. Chloe smiled and played with the strap of her sundress.

“Nice dress,” he said, taking off his gloves and coverings.

“I thought you’d like it. I went into Metropolis with Lana today to buy some stuff for our place.”

“Shopping up a storm, I see,” he commented as he removed the rest of his adhesive tape.

“Want to see what else I bought?”

“Right now?”

“No time like the present,” she said seductively. In one movement, she removed her dress and showed her her matching honey colored bra and panty set, prettily adorned with little crystals. On her feet, she wore a matching pair of open toe high heel sandals. Lex felt himself growing hard just watching her.

“Did I ever tell you,” she said, walking over to the small boxing arena, giving him an excellent view of her thong adorned backside, “how erotic I’ve always found boxing?”

“You don’t say?” Lex began to walk towards her, captivated by the sound of her voice.

“Two muscle-bound athletes in excellent shape…..pounding and thrusting…..sweat flying everywhere……..gripping and fighting. It turns me on.”

He stood before her and ran his hands up her legs. “You’re a regular bag of tricks.”

Chloe felt his hardness through the black shorts he wore. “No complaints that I can sense.”

Lex brushed past her, and climbed into the ring, holding out his hands to pull her up to him. He placed her carefully on one of the corners and began to rub her nipples through the gauzy material as he nuzzled her neck. Chloe bent her neck and groaned as he tenderly pulled the harden orbs.

“You are an unrepentant tease,” he said.

“Who’s teasing?” she laughed, “I came here to put out, baby.”

It always made him crazy when she called him ‘baby’, and as soon as the word was out of her mouth, he replaced it with his mouth. Licking her tongue with his own, he undid the snaps of her bra and tossed it aside, gripping her breasts with both hands. Chloe placed her hands inside Lex’s shorts and began rubbing the head of his shaft with the palm of her hand, relishing the animalistic growl that came from Lex’s throat as she touched him.

“Ring, ring” she teased, “let’s see what you’ve got.” Chloe put her hands on both sides of his waist and pulled his shorts down as he mimicked her movement with her underwear. Within seconds, he was inside her gripping her buttocks as the ring ropes gave them greater rang of movement. Chloe felt as if she were being made love to in midair.

“You’re…..driving me crazy……Chloe,” he mumbled, sliding in and out of her moistened walls as he took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking greedily as Chloe scratched her nails down his back. Grabbing hold of her buttocks and using the buoyancy of the ropes for additional leverage, he pounded his body against hers mercilessly.

The rocking burned right through her as she felt herself climaxing, followed swiftly by Lex. Panting and out of breath, they clung to each other as Lex kissed her, bringing his hands underneath her shoulders to steady them.

“Do all boxers train…..like this?” she said, her breath ragged.

“If they don’t, they should,” he laughed, pulling on her tangled hair.

“My dark marauder,” she said, taking his face into her hands, “who I love more than he’ll ever know.”

Lex picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, “Let’s go get washed up before you give me a heart attack.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day the two girls had been dreading for weeks had finally arrived, as Chloe pulled up her car into the airport parking lot. Picking up Lana’s duffel as her friend got her wheeled suitcase out of the back, they got out of the car and walked towards the American Shuttle terminal.

“How long do we have?”

“About two hours, I think,” Lana said, looking down at her wrist watch. ”and the flight’s on time.”

They went inside as Lana checked in her bags and got her seat assignment. Afterwards, they strolled over to the magazine shop and wasted time browsing through the cover stories and touristy books on display. Before they knew it, the time had come for Lana to go to her gate.

“Well,” Lana said.

“Well,” Chloe repeated, wiping a small tear from the corner of her eye.

Lana pulled her friend into a hug and whispered, “All my bags are packed
    Im ready to go…..I’m standin’ here outside your door….I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
    .“ She felt herself start to cry as she lay her head on Chloe’s shoulder.

But the dawn is breakin’…Its early morn…The taxis waitin…He’s blowin his horn
    Already I’m so lonesome…I could die
    .” Chloe whispered back to her.

Cause I’m leavin’ on a jet plane,” Lana finished, feeling herself crying. “and I’m a complete fucking sap.”

“That makes two of us,” Chloe replied.

The two girls separated as Lana held her friend’s hand, “Remember, I need you call me. I want a very large phone bill.”

“That goes for me as well,” Chloe said, smiling as she wiped her face. “What a whiny duo we make.”

“Everyone gets a mopey moment,” Lana shrugged, “that’s life.”

“You’ve got to go,” Chloe said. Pecking her on the lips lightly, Lana walked towards her gate, turning around briefly to wave. Chloe stood until she was no longer visible, turned and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Clark had watched from a distance as the two women in his life had moved on with their lives. He didn’t mind that his first love, Lana, had become involved with his friend Pete as he’d told both of them since the moment he found out. Chloe, however, dug at his very soul. He wondered every day if he’d ever recover from the sense of loss he felt. He'd lost the first adult love of his life because of the tunnel vision that had made him not see the forest for the trees.

She and Lex were an official couple, as their kiss at graduation proved. That was the final nail in the coffin and set him on his path. Before entering Metropolis U, he need to get out into the world…..to see more of what it held for him. Neither of his parents felt secure with his choice, but both Jonathan and Martha offered him unconditional support as they always had.

He grabbed his backpack, and walked out of the barn loft, not knowing which road to travel. It was time to find his own way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Music Credit
    Leavin on a Jet Plane, music & lyrics John Denver

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :goof:

You . . . Just . . . Created . . . Boxing . . . Ring . . . SMUT!

*dies, but in a good way*

:yay:
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

:blush: what she said, exactly!

xoxo LaLa

NS Full Member

Yup. I agree that about sums it up.

This fic is totally fab. How the HELL did i miss it?!?!? The smut is incredibly hot the sentimental bits are heartbreaking and the entire thing is so well written i'm jelous. Keep up the good work :biggrin:

Eleanor

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I love all the parts of your last chapter!! Gabe the stud, Lana's sad goodbye, and of course the best part. . . Lex, Chloe and the boxing ring!! Wow!! Can't wait for more!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Title: Prey for Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chloe and Gabe have father daughter drunk night. Chloe and Martha Kent share a moment. Lex and Chloe set up house.)

Chapter 26

~~~~~

“Dad, you’re not serious about this, are you?”

“Listen up, missy, we’ve got to have some traditions in this family. I’m not sending off my kid to California without a night of bonding.”

“This is your idea of bonding?”

“I don’t do spa nights. Now pour the shots.”

Chloe grabbed the bottle of tequila and did as her father requested, overfilling them as the liquid flowed to the coffee table they stood on. She picked up her shot at the same time Gabe picked up his own and downed it in one gulp. Her throat felt like it was on fire.

“That’s the burn,” he joked, “down the hatchet.”

“Explain to me why we’re doing this again?”

“You’re going off to college and I’m assessing what kind of drunk you are.”

“Dad, I’m going to be living with Lex,” she said, “I won’t be joining the kegger of the week club.”

“Nevertheless, as your father I need to check how you function under extreme alcohol influence. Now, pour two pour while I get the beers?”

“Beers, too?”

“One more quip out of you and I’m cranking out the Johnny Walker!”

Chloe laughed and shook her head as she poured two more shots. Gabe, meanwhile went to get some beers out of the refrigerator. She had a feeling this was going to be a very, long night.

“So what do drunks usually talk about?” she asked when her father had returned with the opened bottles.

“Usually about the first stupid notion that comes into their heads.”

“Well, I’ve got a notion, but it’s not exactly stupid. I want to hear something about……Mom.”

“Chloe, I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Please, Dad,” she pleaded, “I don’t want to hear about the bad stuff……..I want to hear about something funny. I want a good memory….a good story about her.”

He thought for a minute as he took a swig of his beer. “I’ve got one. You were about a year old and had already learned the most important word of babyhood…..mine. We were out running some errands and went into the market and you grabbed a box of cherry tomatoes, refusing to give them up. Your mother said you thought they were berries, since you had a thing for them ever since you could eat solid food. Well, we tried to get them out of you hands, but stubbornness is one quality you developed young.”

“Chip off the ol’ block,” she said, taking a sip of her beer.

“Yeah, well. Anyway, we had to buy the damn things for me since you wouldn’t shut up. Everyone in the store turned to watch this little loudmouthed, red-faced bundle in a stroller screaming ‘mine, mine’… Once we finished paying for them and got outside, we opened them up and gave you once to eat. That little smile on your face faded fast when the sourness kicked in.”

“Talk about child cruelty,” she said, smiling as she pictured the scene in her head.

“Little Miss Sullivan then started to cry and your mother decided to show you what you looked like…..and your mother hated tomatoes of any kind. She took another one out of the plastic binding and ate it, making the silliest face I ever saw her make. The minute you looked at her, you stopped crying and started laughing. So did your mom.”

“Oh, Daddy,” she said, leaning her head on her father’s shoulder, “I wish I could remember her the way you do.”

“I guess we should really talk about her. It’s just always so damn painful.”

“The last thing I want is to hurt you, Dad, but I like remembering her when she was….”

“I know, Chloe,” he said, throwing his arm around her shoulders, “but there were a lot of good times had. You deserve to know about them.”

“I really brought down the fucking night, didn’t I?”

“Na, we’ve still got plenty to drink and there’s DVD watching to be done.”

“What’s on the TV menu?”

“Well, since you admired my English royalty prowess, I picked up The History of Britain.”

“You are insane, Dad!”

“Years down the line, you’ll thank me. There’s powerful knowledge absorption to be found while drinking.”

Chloe shook her head as they both drinked their beers, Gabe turning on the television and DVD player. The sounds of Micheal Scharma narrating the story of the Plantagenets filled their living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe stopped by town to pick up a few things, when she decided to stop by the Talon and visit Mrs. Kent. As she parked her car and walked out, she caught the eye of two members of Smallville’s ‘can’t shut up’ secret society.

“That’s the one who nabbed Lex Luthor.”

“Didn’t she used to be a blonde?”

“Yes, she looked better then…and she’s lost too much weight.”

Curbing the instinct to tell them off, she opened the door and headed into the Talon. Walking up to the counter, she saw Mrs. Kent restocking the pastry display. The town adored the small pastries she personally baked, quickly making them the most popular item in the shop.

“Oh, hi Chloe. I didn’t see you walk in.”

“Well, the shop is really busy.”

“It’s incredible. Lana will be so pleased when she comes back.”

If she comes back, Chloe thought to herself.

“How’s Clark doing,” she asked to change the subject.

“So far, so good,” she said wryly, “though we haven’t heard from him in a week.”

“He’s out playing On the Road,” Chloe said, “so it must be hard for him to get to a phone.”

“It is hard when a person’s nursing a broken heart.”

That comment made Chloe grimace and Martha immediately regretted saying it. “Chloe, I’m so sorry. That was a stupid thing to say.”

“It’s Ok. I know how Clark felt before he left.”

“It was still wrong to bring it up, even though I regret as much as Clark does that it was too late for the two of you to…”

“I know, but it’s for the best.”

“How is Lex?”

“Fine,” she said with a smile, not wanting to go into details.

“I’m glad to hear it, dear. Can I get you anything?”

“One of those iced almond mochas would really hit the spot right about now.”

“I’ll go get you one.”

As she went off to fetch Chloe’s drink, Martha turned around and smiled at her sadly. Chloe smiled in return, wondering what Clark’s mother really thought of her relationship with Lex. She imagined it wasn’t good.

So be it. We all have to let go at some point, whether that be first loves or children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still a lot of lands to see
    But I wouldn't want to stay here
    It's too old and cold and settled in its ways here
    Oh, but California
    California I'm coming home

Chloe looked out the window at the various clouds breaking to reveal the hills and valleys underneath. It had been a short flight and she was on her way to her new home. Gabe had some vacation time over Labor Day and she made him promise to visit her then. Lex was busy organizing his new office and was already in their apartment.

I boarded this plane an anxious child and I’ll disembark a cohabitating college student.

She had yet to see the townhouse apartment Lex had picked out for them, but she’d approved via the photographs she’d been shown. The three bedroom apartment in Nob Hill was being redone to his specifications and she trusted his taste.

My new life. Chloe Sullivan, journalism student and live-in girlfriend.

Putting on her earphones, she listened to the same song she’d been playing over and over for the past week.

If you're going to San Francisco
    Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
    If you're going to San Francisco
    You're gonna meet some gentle people there

And she’d complied with the famous lyrics by wearing a beautiful hair pin given to her by Lex. It was ruby red and crystal – she’d barely convinced not to give her a real ruby one.

The car was waiting for her when she picked up her small suitcase to drive her to her new home. She nervously looked around her new city, wondering for a moment if this was the right place for her. Maybe she was all mouth and no notion – too provincial for the Bay City?

The ride went by incredibly fast, as she concentrated on her orientation materials. By the time she’d realized the car had stopped, the taxi driver was impatiently tapping his hand on the steering wheel.

“Sorry,” she said, jumping out.

“Newcomer?”

“Does it show?”

“Only by the jumping. You’ll be fine here. Nob Hill’s one of the best neighborhoods.”

“Thanks. I’m just a rube and wouldn’t have known the distance.”

She took a look at the small townhouse as the driver took her suitcase out of the trunk. Her other things had been shipped the week before. Chloe raised her head as she surveyed her new home. From the top floor, she could see Lex looking down at her. She’d forbidden him from picking her up at the airport, insisting that she wanted to arrive like any other freshman relocating to a new city. But he had, of course, insisted on the fancy town car pickup.

The driver brought her suitcase to the front porch and Chloe tipped him generously. She could have handled the bag herself, but she was too distracted by the beautiful townhouse. It was silky white and obviously extremely expensive.

“Well,” Lex said as he met her on the porch, “aren’t you coming in?”

“This is really our place?” she said, as he kissed her softly on the lips.

“Not your taste?”

“Oh, it’s not that,” she said quickly, “it’s just so beautiful. We’re on the top floor, I see.”

“Actually-“

“Lex, you didn’t-“

“It was an excellent bargain,” he insisted, taking her carry on bag from her shoulder and leading her inside. “And it’s not as big as it looks.”

“How big is not so big?” she asked.

“Much less than 6000 square feet.”

“How much less?”

“At least fifty feet less,” he said with a sheepish smile as they entered the house and he closed the door behind them.”

“Holy shit,” she exclaimed, “we have a house……a fucking beautiful, large house. This is really happening.”

Her face was blank as Lex bent his head down to her. “Any regrets?” he wondered.

Chloe threw her hands around his neck and kissed him on both cheeks. “Not a one,” she insisted.

He breathed an audible sigh of relief as they kissed in the foyer of their new home, Chloe hugging him around his waist as he caressed her back. “I’m glad you like it.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Music Credits
    "California", music & lyrics Joni Mitchell
    "San Francisco" music & lyrics Scott MacKensie

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm so glad that Chloe and Lex are finally living together!! How romantic!! Thanks for another wonderful chapter!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cohabitating Chlex!
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information