+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Ah... the joy of Chlex smutty bondage...

THANK YOU!

SaraC

i love this fic more more more
    Kirsten

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: now that was excelent!!! :chlexsign2:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    God! That was some good smut. : More please...

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Prey for Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Graduation. Clark finds out about Lana and Pete. Lois warns Chloe about Lex. Lex gets his wish.)

Chapter 24

~~~~~

Chloe came out towards the living room as Lex finished up his business call. Lana was due to stop by any minute as the three had agreed to hold movie night at Lex’s place for the first time.

“Gabe needs the house to himself.”

“Gabe’s getting lucky,” Lana had chanted over and over, causing Chloe to cover her ears with her hands.

“Please, try to remember that’s my father you’re talking about,” she pleaded, “I insist on believing they’re only playing….parcheesi.”

“You’re delusional. Anyway, I have to see Pete off. As soon as he’s on the road, I’ll stop by.”

Pete was very vocal in his disapproval of the Chloe/Lex relationship, but it had been her cousin who was the most dead-set against him. The two had had a verbal joust the week after the prom and had not spoken since.

She’d better call me tomorrow or her father’s going to find out how many nights Lois Land has *not* spent in Smallville on sleepovers.

“Ok, Luthor, have you decided yet?”

“Ask me about merger, or the future state of the Cuban embargo and I might be able to answer, but this?” Lex waved two DVDs as Chloe put the popcorn down on the coffee table.

“It’s not that hard, Lex. Russian Ark or Bad Santa?”

“I’d really like to know how you came up with these choices.”

“Variety is the spice of life,” she whispered, kissing him on the cheek

“This should be put to vote,” he decided, “because I don’t intend on taking the blame for either one.”

“Blame for what?” Lana questioned as she entered the room.

“For your friend’s rather eccentric movie choices,” Lex replied, showing her the choices.

“Oh, Chloe, that’s just mean,” Lana said, trying to keep from laughing.

“Fine,” Lex said in a huff, “Bad Santa it is.”

“Lex,” Chloe interjected, “I was only kidding.”

“We’ll watch your movie on your night. Didn’t you say it was my choice to pick?”

“Yes, but you said you wanted to put it to a vote!”

“I changed my mind.”

Lana watched the two, amused, as she reached for the popcorn. “Why do you two have this argument every single time?”

“Film is a very important basis for determining what good qualities a person has,” Chloe reasoned, “and thereby what he or she chooses determines the essence and true nature of the person in question."

Lex looked over the film description again. “I wonder how many times Billy Bob uses the word ‘fuck’ in this movie?”

“Tons,” Chloe asserted. “But the elf gets the best lines.”

“So much for that theory,” Lana quipped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clark walked into the Talon the next day and received the shock of the day when he saw Pete and Lana kissing behind the counter. Doing a double take complete with blinking action, he stood at the doorway for an extra thirty seconds before walking in.

“Clark,” she said, when she noticed him standing there, “I’m – How long have you been standing here?”

“I only just got here,” he assured her, “How’s it going, Pete?”

“Not bad, Clark. I was going to call you, but I just got into town.”

“Clark,” Lana said quickly, “I was going to tell you-“

“Guys, it’s Ok,” he replied, “you don’t owe me any explanations. I was surprised, that’s all, but I’m happy. I’m very happy for the both of you.”

“Thanks for saying that, Clark,” Pete said, “It does mean a lot.”

“We’re still friends, Pete. All I’ve ever wanted is your happiness. I’m glad you were able to find it with Lana.”

“Clark,” Lana said as she smiled, “thanks. Did you want something to drink?”

“My usual?” he said sheepishly, as Pete walked around to his side of the counter.

“Go on, you two,” Lana said, shooing them away with her hands. “I know it’s guy talk time.”

Pete pecked her on the cheek quickly, as he walked over to Clark. Patting him on the shoulder, the two sat down and began chatting animatedly.

Lana watched them as she reached for two coffee mugs. Things were right, at last.

Life progress and change, but when what’s basic remains the same, everyone gets to move on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex stopped the car as they arrived at the Manor but told Chloe not to get out of the car.

“Kinky,” she joked, “But didn’t we already do it in the car?”

“Very funny,” he replied, “Now please close your eyes.”

She did as he requested, listening as he got something out of his pocket. He reached over her neck and starting to put something on her.

“Open your eyes,” he instructed.

When she did so and looked down, she was wearing the most beautiful square cut ruby she’d ever seen. Looking at herself in the car mirror, she fingered the cut, her mouth open in amazement. The ruby glittered as she moved it with her fingers.

“Lex, this is beautiful.”

“It’s a very small token,” he said humbly, resting a hand on her shoulder, “to let you know how proud I am of you.”

“You didn’t have to do this,” she told him, her voice not disguising the joy she felt.

“But I did, and still stuck to our agreement.”

“Which one was that?”

“No diamonds,” he said, “remember, you made me swear that. I wanted to get you something else…something beautiful for you to wear.”

He had the most adorable and boyish expression on his face. Chloe pulled him towards her and kissed him gently on both cheeks. As he leaned forward, she kissed his forehead and whispered, “I love you so very much. Even if I spoke a million words, they wouldn’t be enough.”

She cupped his face in her hands and kissed his lips, the two falling into a tender embrace as Chloe’s ruby shone between their intertwined bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe was busy on graduation morning. She’d awoken at 6:00am and was trying on her cap and robe for the hundredth time when her phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, she saw that it was Lois.

“Hey,” her cousin’s voice grunted.

“Hey, yourself.”

“Look, no matter how mad we are at each other, I couldn’t let the day go by without letting you know how happy I am for you. I’m glad you’re graduating and I’m glad you’re going to Berkeley.”

“But you won’t be here today?”

“Will Luthor?”

“Yes.”

“Then I won’t. Look, I’m sorry. Call me a cynical bitch if you want to, but you’re only seeing the hearts and roses in the picture. You’ve got the attention, the presents, the newness of the relationship, but you don’t know half the things Lex Luthor is involved in.”

“Lois, I really don’t want to get into this right now.”

“Well, someone’s got to yank those rose-colored glasses off your face and if not me, then who? I understand that you care about him-“

“I don’t think you do.”

“-but what kind of man do you think you’re involved with. Not only has LuthorCorp been under constant EPA and SEC investigation, but their corporate records are so convoluted that even the Treasury Department has had to step in!”

“Your sense of timing leaves a lot to be desired, cuz.”

“Chloe, I’m sorry. I’m just looking at the big picture here. And then there’s his family.”

“Let’s not go there.”

“His mother had mental problems; Lionel Luthor is clearly a psychopath – one that, by the way, tried to have you and Uncle Gabe killed. I’m not buying any of this ‘missing’ crap. I’ll bet Lex knows exactly where he is?”

“Why are you going over all of this now, Lois?”

“Why aren’t you?” she countered, “You’re the reporter.”

“Not really. And that’s by choice, in case you attempt to insinuate that Lex has anything to do with my choice.”

“What could possibly have made you to give up your dream?”

“The fact it nearly killed my father…..and me…….and it’s endangered everyone who’s ever been around me! God, Lois, I cannot believe you’re fucking dredging this shit up now. I’m about to graduate. This is supposed to be a happy day and you’re waxing exposition!”

“Chloe, I-“

“Not a word, Lois. Not another fucking word, or I swear I will never speak to you again. Thank you for your wishes……for expressing your fears ……and for reminding that the combination of my and my boyfriend’s genetic disposition towards mental instability practically ensures that our time together will be short. This was something I absolutely needed to hear…..today!”

“I’m sorry-.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you are.” Chloe said, hanging up the phone as she began to cry. Gabe, who’d heard part of the yelling in the corridor knocked on her door.

“Honey, are you alright?”

“Yeah, Dad,” she lied, “Just fussing with my dress again.”

Neither needed to admit just yet the lie. “Just hurry, sweetheart. You need to start parading the many outfits you hate…and you have only about four hours left.”

God bless you, Dad, for always giving me the laugh I need.

“Alright, you crank,” she yelled, wiping her tears, “go make yourself useful and put the coffee on.”

“Bossy.” He said, tenderly putting his hand on his daughter’s bedroom door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graduation had become reduced to a bunch of long drawn out speeches and endless award citations. Chloe herself had been given a special award by the principal for Leadership Excellence as well as a certificate from the Marjorie Peabody foundation for some prose she’d published in her junior year. Proudly, she accepted her awards as she saw Lana and Clark in her graduating class, and in the audience Lex, Pete and Gabe.

Clark took the stage and accepted his diploma, looking in her direction, with a sad smile. Chloe smiled back as she applauded. When it was Lana’s turn, the two threw kisses at each other as well as conspiratory winks. Chloe applauded so fiercely that her hands went numb.

When her turn came at last, she looked at her father and Lex as they whispered and applauded. She felt so happy just then, immensely proud of everything and everyone around her. No matter what rough patches she came across, she’d always hold this special moment close to her heart.

Finally, the moment that everyone had been awaiting came and the sky became littered with caps as they were tossed freely into the air. Gabe and Lex came up to her and she hugged her father who promptly whirled her around.

“I’m so proud of you, kid,” he whispered, as Chloe kissed her father on the cheek.

They released each other as Gabe stepped aside and let Lex congratulate Chloe. The two stood before each other. Chloe smiled as she watched Lex’s nervousness. He was afraid of touching her in public.

I am colorblind
    Coffee black and egg white
    Pull me out from inside
    I am ready
    I am ready
    I am ready
    I am

She took a step towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Why so shy?”

Lex smiled as he twirled a tendril of her hair, “Because all I want to do right now is sweep you off your feet and kiss you and I’m afraid I’ll get mob attacked.”

“Hey, it’s my graduation. Any sweeping will be done by me.”

Taffy stuck, tongue tied
    Stuttered shook and uptight
    Pull me out from inside
    I am ready
    I am ready
    I am ready
    I am...fine

“You look beautiful,” he said, his hand now on the side of her face as he looked into her eyes. “and very happy.”

“Lex, I think that’s enough talking.” Pulling him towards her, Chloe pressed her lips to his as she laced her hands around his neck. Embracing, they stood mindlessly unaware of anything or anyone around them.

I am covered in skin
    No one gets to come in
    Pull me out from inside
    I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding
    I am
    colorblind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music Credit:

Colorblind, Words by Adam F. Duritz, Music by Adam F. Duritz and Charles Gillingham

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    LOIS YOU BITCH!!!!! GRRR........ get the pitchforks galls and guys, she is goin DOWN!!!

Oh, and I apsolutly LOVED gabe and lex, damn, but this is chlex at its best. :worship2:

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :tease:

Don't listen to Lois, Chloe. She's never even met Lex.

I continue to maintain the Lex Luthor living in Smallville has almost nothing in common with the one of the Superman myth.

Great updates, every single one of your numerous chapters is wonderful. You rock for spending so much time keeping the fic fiends going. :worship2:
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Sigh ... that was so lovely ... and we can just finish with Lois right now ... for good.

SaraC

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Can we put some green rock up Lois ass? Great update I can't wait for more.

Hope :chlexsign4:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    After that chapter I'm convinced that Lois is the perfect woman for Superman!! They're both so anal!! Thanks for the great chapter!! I love the picture of Lex and Chloe kissing at her graduation!! Post more soon please!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information