+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Prey for Chloe NC-17

Oh such smut!

You're continuing right from that point in your next update of course? Detailing rounds two and three.... *innocent whistling*

Great update, loved the interactions between the many characters. Gabe and Lex was great.

More please!

*edited cuz i can't spell

NS Full Member
    I really like Gabe in this fic. Was there a hint of upcoming Plana in there somewhere, or was that my imagination?

i love this fic can't wait for the next part
    Kirsten

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Was there a hint of upcoming Plana in there somewhere, or was that my imagination?

Well, I do love Pete. You never know :biggrin:

:biggrin: Watch out for the girls on the prom. The girls are hitting the party circuit.

Title: Prey for Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Chloe and Lois have pity on Clark at the Prom. Chloe dances a bit. Pete meets the girls in Metropolis. Lex gets woken up with some nightly delight as per Coughy's request.)

Chapter 22

~~~~~

“Girl, we look hot,” Lana whispered to Chloe as they walked into the elaborately decorated school gymnasium.

Chloe did a little hip shimmy as her friend laughed. Smallville’s seniors were decked out in their finest gear, even though certain members of the football and track team had yet to make it out the parking lot. Car screens were steamy in the hills of Smallville High that evening.

“We may look hot, but it’s getting out there. I wonder why some girls even bothered getting dressed to come out to the Prom. Unbelievable. Hey, what happened last night?”

Lana and Jason had had a date in Metropolis, which by the look on her friend’s face didn’t go all that well. “We came to a conclusion.”

“No more hook-up?”

“No, and it’s really for the best,” Lana sighed. “We’re at very different points in our lives right now. It was sad and I’ll miss him, but we’re going to remain friends.”

“I’m sorry, Lana. I know how happy you two were together.”

She shrugged her shoulders, trying not to get teary. “It happens. As you once told me, we just deal with it and move on. I’ll be Ok.”

“Well, I have good news. Pete called to tell me he’ll definitely meet us at the Night Owl tonight. He’s coming into town for the weekend.”

“That’s great. But come on – we’ve got a plan.”

“Lana, are you sure about this?”

“Chloe, I refuse to be the Mary Sue of the graduating class. Now, are you my date or not?”

“Oh, alright,” Chloe said, taking hold of her hand as they walked over to their table, “but don’t’ say I didn’t warn you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, tongues were wagging fast and viciously. The entire student body was buzzing about the fact Chloe Sullivan was out on the dance floor dancing to Mazzy Star with Lana Lang. By the time Clark walked into the gym, they were practically stamped the Sapphic Smallvilleans.

He smiled as he greeted the members of the team that had made it inside with their dates. Love certainly seemed to be in the air. Still smiling, he stood by the wall as he watched Chloe and Lana.

You look so very beautiful tonight, Chloe. The color blue brings out your eyes. I wish that it were me out there dancing with you. Now, the best I can do is watch you.

The girls were laughing and blissfully ignoring the lustful stares they swam through as they walked over to their small table. Some brilliant mind had decided the theme for the evening was A Night in Prague and small, intimate tables had been set up throughout the gym, seating the couples and friends that attended alongside the dance floor. The layout made it difficult to hide.

As he watched, both girls gestured for him to join them. He hesitated for only a moment, before slowly walking towards them. Hands in pocket, he awkwardly smiled as they motioned for him to sit. Chloe grabbed a vacant chair and he acquiesced.

“You two are making quite the impression tonight,” he commented. “Some of the girls are practically throwing daggers in your direction.”

“Oh, who cares!” Lana remarked, “It’s prom and we won’t see most of these people after graduation anyway. Besides, is it my fault that my date’s hotter than most of them.”

Chloe shook her head and smirked, causing Clark to laugh. “She’s out of control, my friend.”

“Well, do you think you could stay in control for about four minutes while I have a spin around the dance floor with Chloe?”

“I think that can be managed,” Lana agreed, “but watch the hands. I don’t want your Kent paws all over my girl.”

“It’s a deal,” he agreed. Looking over towards Chloe, he said, “How about it Chloe? Just a spin around?”

She smiled and nodded. “Lead the way, big eyes.”

Britney Spears “Everytime” hit rotation as he led her out toward the center of the makeshift dance floor. Keeping a respectful distance, he put his hands on her lower back as she reached for his upper arms.

“You look amazing tonight, by the way,” he said, trying not to look at her face.

“Thanks, Clark. You look pretty amazing yourself. I can’t believe you’re here stag.”

“And I can’t believe you and Lana are cavorting like that.”

“Cavorting? Where the hell did you pick up that word?”

I guess I need you, baby
    And every time I see you in my dreams
    I see your face, you're haunting me
    I guess I need you, baby

He looked down to see that she was smiling. “I do on occasion pick up a book, you know.”

“Yes, to throw it,” she replied, as he attempted to dip her. They both laughed loudly. When he lifted her back up, he found his face just inches from hers, “If things were different, I might have kissed you just then,” he said, as they separated.

“If things were different, I might have let you,” she replied, “but they aren’t, Clark. I’m sorry if it hurts to hear that.”

“No, I’m used to it by now. I should get some air.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“I’ll come anyway.”

Gesturing over to Lana, Chloe walked next to Clark as they made their way outside. The summer had arrived full force and early that year and the breeze filtered through the leaf-flush trees, the moon illuminating the lovely night.

“So you mentioned you were going to go away?”

“Yeah,” he replied, “it’s a trip. A search for myself, you might call it.”

“When will you be back?”

“I don’t know.”

She looked away as they paused and sat on the bleachers. “Clark, do I still need to worry about you.”

“Maybe just a little bit,” he said, getting a punch from her in reply.

“Did I mention you look amazing?” he asked.

“Yes, you did. I’m getting a swelled head from the compliments.”

“You deserve them,” he replied, looking down. Chloe put her hand on his cheek and kissed him very gently on his other cheek, closing her eyes. “Thank you,” she muttered.

“Don’t do that,” he said, feeling himself growing out of control, burning with the impulse to take her in his arms and kiss her fully.

She looked at him and saw that her innocent gesture had only made him upset. “I should get back inside.”

“That’s probably a good idea.”

She stood and walked away as Clark’s eyes followed her every moment, a mixture of desire and regret in his expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Did you kiss him?” were Lana’s first words when she got back to their table.

“Just on the cheek,” she confessed, “I felt so bad for him.”

“He fell for you pretty badly,” Lana noted, “and the loss is hitting him. It’s natural that you feel bad, Chloe, but be careful. It’s easy to get lost in pity.”

“No need to worry,” she said, “I’m too in love with guy to ever put my relationship at risk.”

“Not even for me,” Lana asked, batting her eyes rapidly.

“You look like a woodpecker.”

“Well, come on. Woody wants to dance.”

Sheryl Crow’s rendition of Begin the Beguine was playing as the two friends hit the floor. Putting a hand on Lana’s shoulder and the other around her waist, Chloe fought the urge to raise a middle finger to the two jocks making the international symbol for cunnilingus.

“We’ve got fans.”

“Let ‘em eat cake.”

“A prom and a beheading – you’re a fun date, Lana.”

Lana laced her arms around Chloe’s neck as they danced cheek to cheek. “I miss Jason,” she whispered.

“I know,” Chloe replied.

“Getting your heart broken doesn’t get easier, does it?”

“Not from my experience.”

“Damn. There goes my hope.”

The two friends danced, as Lana rested her head on Chloe’s shoulder with the student misinterpreting comfort for sensuality. To spite them all the more, Chloe even gave her a small peck on the lips.

“Thanks for the corsage, by the way.”

“Thanks for mine.”

“You know, we should have started dating before. You’re a hell of a dancer.”

“Keep it up and you might get lucky tonight, Sullivan.”

“Lang, I’m wild but not that wild. You’re trouble, my friend.”

Oh yes, let them begin the beguine, make them play
    Till the stars that were there before return above you,
    Till you whisper to me once more,
    Darling, I love you!
    And we suddenly know What heaven we're in,
    When they begin the beguine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was midnight when they finally arrived in Metropolis. Pete waved to them as they walked in the Night Owl.

“I thought I’d been stood up and getting rejected by two girls for one date would be too humiliating.”

Lana did a double-take as she looked at Pete. He must have grown at least five inches since she’d seen him last and he looked damn good. Smiling at him, she kissed him on the cheek. “Na, it was traffic. We’re lucky we got here at all.”

Pete took in Lana. She looked beautiful in her upswept hair and metallic grey dress. He kissed her back. “Then I am a very lucky man.”

Ali Farka Doure’s Ai Dou started up as Chloe caught the glint in her friends’ eye. This was going to be an interesting night.

“Go on, take Lana for a spin,” Chloe insisted, “she’s been dancing with me all night.”

“Now ‘that’ I would have liked to see.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Chloe said, shooing them away, “Later. Go dance, you two.”

Ordering a plain Sprite, she sat and watched them as they danced together.

There’s potential there. Why didn’t it ever occur to me before?

She smiled and watched them dance, suddenly feeling the desperate need to have Lex with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 3:00 am, she walked into the bedroom of Lex’s Metropolis apartment. Resting on his back, he was fast asleep as the sheet covered the bottom half of his nude body. Quietly, she unzipped her gown and slipped it to the floor, laying her purse atop it. Taking off her shoes as she walked towards him, Chloe lifted the sheet and lay next to him.

Feeling the warmth of her body, Lex muttered, “Chloe” as he kept his eyes closed.

“How did you know it was me?” she teased, circling his nipple with her finger.

Opening his eyes, he looked over at her and kissed her gently. “I’d always know you, Chloe, even with my eyes closed.”

She slithered on top of him, her breasts flat against his chest and began to kiss him deeply. His breath tasted faintly of rich red wine, but her true intoxication came when she felt his hands on her buttocks.

“This is a great way of waking up,” he uttered, rolling her over, “energetically.”

Kissing her chest, he captured her right nipple in his mouth, suckling deeply as she squealed with joy underneath. Spreading her legs and caressing her inner thigh, Chloe’s back arched slightly as her skin goose bumped with delight. Feeling his lips caress her breasts, she placed her hands on his shoulders urging him for more.

Deeply, she panted when she felt his finger penetrate her body. Suckling tightly on her nipple, he began to pump her body as her juices ran down his hand. Chloe was soaking wet and impatiently grabbed him by the waist.

“Fuck me,” she urged, “I need to have you in me.”

Lifting himself above her, Chloe slid her legs around his hips and brought him down to her. Lex kissed her neck as he penetrated her body, feeling the rush of breath in her chest as they were joined. He began to move quicker, with fierce urgency as they both growled animalistically.

He rose to his knees and pulled her towards him by her thighs, pushing himself faster and decisively. Exploding underneath him, Chloe screamed and ripped the bed sheet with her nails. Pulling him down to her as he continued to thrust voraciously inside her, Chloe guided his dick inside her by placing on hand on their jointure. The pressure shocked and thrilled him and he came within minutes.

Laying side by side in shared but rapturous enjoyment, Lex brought her to his side and she threw her arm around his body. She kissed his shoulder and rested her head.

“I missed you tonight.”

“I could tell.”

“Well, how I could I resist the naked, bald delight? I’m only a horny woman, after all?”

“Please stay that way,” he urged.

“Just keep up with me.”

“All the way to California and beyond,” he said.

“What?” she screamed with a delighted jolt.

“I’m coming to California with you. It’s time for LexCorp to expand it’s boundaries.”

“Oh God……that’s so……….Oh God, Lex, thank you!” Chloe was ecstatic, grabbing his head with both hands and kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Music Credits

"Everytime", performed by Britney Spears
    "Begin the Beguine", music & lyrics Cole Porter

Lex gets woken up with some nightly delight as per Coughy's request
    :yay: :yay2: boinga-boinga-boinga!

Prom was nice. go Chlana.

Lex told Chloe he was going to California... Aww... they're so happy together! *hugs both of them til they turn blue*

More please. I'm trying to procrastinate... I have four and a half chapters of Abnormal Psych to read for my exam tomorrow, but hey! What's that compared to Chlex smut? no contest....

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was wonderful. :clap: I loved it.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Title: Prey for Chloe
    Rating: R to NC-17
    Spoilers: Beginning of Season 4 up to and including “Scare”. A bit of creative license will be taken with Chloe’s mother.

Setting: After the toxic explosion in “Scare” and revealing the truth about her mother to Clark, Chloe leaves Smallville for a month to parts unknown. She returns a much changed woman and sparks Lex’s interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Chloe and Lex practice monogamy and get kinky. Lana has a date.)

Chapter 23

~~~~~

They woke up in each other’s arms, each on their right sides as Chloe cuddled over Lex’s body. He stirred first and leaned on his shoulder, hand under his chin to watch as she awoke. Her eyes, first out of focus, slowly opened and fixated on him. She smiled wearily as she awoke.

“Good morning,” she said.

“I had this dream,” Lex said, kissing her as she turned to face him, “This beautiful woman sauntered into my bedroom and had her way with me.”

“And you didn’t fight for your honor?”

“How could I? She was pretty hard to resist.”

“Weakling,” she purred, kissing the side of his neck as he ruffled her hair.

“I love the red hair, by the way.”

“Do you?”

Lex ran his hand over her face, “It brings out the texture of your skin. Such lovely skin…..on a beautiful face.”

“Somebody beat you with the romance stick this morning.”

“I surrender to the owner of my heart.” He paused as he watched her grimace. “Too much?”

“Only by a hair. But you’re still cute.”

“If you keep the charm going, I’m going to imprison you in this bed and never let you leave.”

“Mmmm, bondage. That’s something we haven’t tried yet.”

“I can arrange that.”

“Really?”

“Would you like that?”

She thought about it for a moment and nodded. He smiled at her wickedly and got up from the bed. Chloe watched as he pulled two silken ties from his closet and walked back to her.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked.

“Absolutely.”

“Remember, you’ll be under my complete control.” He took hold of her right wrist and tied a tight knot around it, tying the other end to the headboard. Repeating the action on the other side, he looked down on her intently. Chloe felt her heart race as he tore the sheet from her body.

Lex ran his hands down the side of her body, caressing her breasts and fondled her buttocks with his hands. “Mine,” he said, running his hands up her legs and inner thighs, “You’re completely mine to do with what I want.”

Her eyes grew large as he fingered her pussy with his hand. She was trembling with arousal as she felt him enter her body. “You like relinquishing this control to me, I see. My little prisoner is soaking wet.”

She felt him move his fingers inside of her and felt herself quiver. Out of his hand came a silk scarf which he tied around her eyes.

“Now you see nothing. I want you to feel what I do to you, but not know when I do it. Do you trust me, Chloe?”

“Yes, “she whispered, feeling his breath on her breast and his hands on her buttocks. Gasping, she felt him take her legs and place them on his shoulders. Within seconds, she felt his tongue probing her pussy, his lips sucking on her clitoris.

He knows my body so well.

Pressing on her clit with the back of his tongue, Chloe was shocked by the impact of her sudden climax. As he felt her spasm, Lex opened his mouth and drank her in. Chloe felt as if she were drowning, melting as he absorbed her essence. Her blindness made her reliant on her sense of touch and found her exact point of pleasure. Chloe’s body shook with excitement.

Chloe felt Lex remove her legs from his shoulders and lace them around his hips. Feeling the tip of his body enter her, she prepared for his penetration, but it didn’t arrive. Her heart raced as teased her mercilessly, entering her body as slowly as possible. Inch by inch his penis filled her. The oral pleasure he’d given her before made her more sensitive to his invasion, and her skin trembled as he entered her body. Moving within her, Lex remained inside her, barely thrusting as she felt herself tingle with frustration and anger.

“You want more,” he said, as she pushed against him, “I’ll give you more.” Grabbing her shoulders, he got to his knees and began to pump her, attacking her body with the cruel pleasure she was desperate to receive. Her entire body felt aglow as she wantonly surrendered to his angry possession. His hands grabbed her breasts as Chloe felt herself grow weak Screaming as she felt a violent tide rolling over her, Chloe arched and tightened her fists. Riding her until she stopped moving, Lex allowed himself relief as they collapsed together.

Lex took off her blindfold first as Chloe opened her eyes. She was still panting as she looked at him and smiled. “My God, that was fantastic!”

“It was for me as well.”

“Something tells me you’ve done that before,” she teased, as he untied her arms.

“Possibly,” he said evasively, “but it was never as delightful.”

“It’s scary how into it I was.”

“Not really. The biggest element was trust, when you think about it.”

She nodded as she rubbed her tender wrists. “Well, that does make sense. As does the massive appetite my sexual exertion has brought on.”

“Funny, I thought I’d eaten plenty this morning.”

“Dirty, dirty man,” she said, with a shake of her finger. “Let’s get some food. We’re going to have a lot of shopping to do.”

“And what will we be buying?”

“Sex toys,” she said, with a wink, “for all the play time we’ll have in California.”

“Have I told you that I love you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at home, Chloe was about to fall asleep when she heard her cell phone ring. Picking it up, she hoarsely let out a “Hello and this better be good.”

“I’m so jealous,” grunted Lana, “Did you just get home?”

“About an hour ago. Did you guys have fun?”

“You could say that,” Lana said, giggling.

Chloe sat up in bed. “Lana did you and Pete-“

“Not all the way, but we got pretty far,” she confessed, “and he asked me out.”

“Hot damn! I knew there was something going on between the two of you.”

“God, Chloe, the things Pete can do….I mean, he can kiss…….he can really……I’m so blushing right now!”

“Bad Lana! But did you have fun.”

“We did. He told me all about his new high school, the colleges his mother wanted him to attend, moving to Washington for the summer.”

“You really hit it off, didn’t you?”

“Yes. He was so much fun……and can he dance!”

“Well, if he moves that good with his clothes on-“

“Chloe, that’s exactly what I was thinking.”

“I’m glad you had fun, Lana,” she said genuinely.

“So am I. I just called to tell, so get back to sleep. Come over tonight and we can dish some more.”

“It’s a deal.”

“I get the feeling you really need your rest.”

“Lana, you have no idea.”

“Save the details for later! Your monthly plan won’t cover all the dish we need to go over!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Excellent updates!! Chloe and Lana were cute at the prom teasing all the other students!! It's too bad that Pete couldn't have come with them, but I'm glad he was in Metropolis!! Thank you so much for the fabulous Chlex scenes!! Can't wait for more!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

*Squeal*

Go Pete!!! :biggrin: *whistles*

Kink lovely, smut always good... Sex toy shopping? You gotta show that! The decision process alone....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information