+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hollow Men NC-17

NS Full Member
    A/N: Blue: Here’s something we’ve been working on on the sly. Yes, we’re very sneaky, but I think you guys may just like this one. Plenty of angst, plenty of Clark being an ass, sexual situations abound. Enjoy.

A/N: Sabby: Blue sprung this on me some odd weeks ago, as a short pwp type thing. Heh, yeah. Well you know what happens when either of us says 'short'. Oh and it might get squicky somewhere down the line, but for now. The curtain opens on the future, and we see.....

Disclaimer: All of the characters contained herein do not belong to either Sabby or Blue. Please do not sue either of us, thank you.

Clark had decided to just stop talking. He was really nervous and knew that he had been prattling on for far too long already from the way that Lex was looking at him. However, if he stopped talking then that weird silence would just come back. He couldn’t decide what was worse, him now trying to make small talk after the proposition he had just placed before Lex or the silence that he was trying to avoid.

This was all Chloe’s fault. He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for his girlfriend. Though, he couldn’t place all of the blame on her. He had agreed to this. Hell, it had even been his idea. It had been in jest but it was too late to take it back. Especially after she had made it some sort of challenge. Realistically, Clark didn’t see how this action would help their relationship. But, he was willing to try anything.

Lex held up a hand to interrupt Clark's incessant rambling. The man had been prattling on for a good thirty minutes now, and Lex was strangely reminded of years past when the man in front of him had been a 16 year old. Not much had changed. The flannel had been replaced with tweed, but the person underneath was still the same. How Chloe could ever have settled for that was a mystery to Lex.

“So what you propose is, that Chloe, you and I have a threesome.” At least that's what he'd gotten out of Clark's stammerings. “What makes you think I'd agree to this, Clark?”

Clark hadn’t even considered that. He had hoped that Lex would turn him down but had been prepared for the worst, so he really didn’t know how to answer the question. But, now, he’d kept his word to Chloe. He’d make up some bad points and then get out of there before he caused himself anymore embarrassment. And then try to erase this conversation permanently from his mind.

He didn’t want to say the first thing that came to his mind, ‘Because you really like sex,’ so he had to come up with something else. Even if she wasn’t there, Clark could use Chloe now. Well, at least he could use her words.

After he had foolishly suggested a threesome when she said she was bored in bed with him, Chloe had pounced on the idea and immediately suggested Lex. When Clark had asked her why, a little concerned that she hadn’t even paused before naming him, she’d given him a few reasons.

“We know you and know that you’re safe. We’d be comfortable with you.” Chloe had also mentioned that Lex was obsessed with him when they were younger, but he decided to leave that out. And the fact that Chloe had called Lex hot. And highly fuckable.

Lex smirked at Clark's reasoning. “That would be a reason for you to choose me, yet not a reason for me to agree to it.” Honestly, how Chloe could ever have fallen in love with someone so far beneath her was beyond him. Lex envied Clark though, for having something he never did. It was his own fault. He'd never made a move towards Chloe, even after she was out of high school and before she'd started dating the farmboy turned 'reporter'.

Clark ran his hands over his face. Couldn’t Lex just agree or throw him out? He didn’t want to have this conversation with him. He really didn’t. Maybe he should call Chloe and have her explain it to him. Then again, he’d get in even more trouble with her and he was already skating on thin ice. Things between them hadn’t been right for a long time. But, it made sense that he and Chloe would stay together, so he’d do this if he needed to.

He looked back up at his friend and said, “I’ve seen the way you look at her, Lex.” He had denied it for so long that it actually felt good saying it. “And…” he paused, this one was harder. “At me.” He mumbled the words. It hadn’t escaped his attention, the tension between them when he was younger. It had dissipated as the years passed, but it had been there.

Lex's eyebrow arched slowly at Clark's stumbling explanation. True, once upon a time, Lex had been infatuated with the boy, but that had been over a decade and about a million secrets and lies ago. There was too much bad blood between them and most of the time Lex wouldn't even consider them friends anymore.

The attraction had vanished with the trust and when Lex looked at Clark now, all he saw was a man who lived by the same double standards his father had and couldn't even admit when he was wrong with something. However, the other point that Clark had brought up was a little unsettling. Lex didn't think he'd been obvious about the way he felt for Chloe.

He'd found her attractive almost from the beginning and somewhere down the line, those feelings had mutated into something more. Something that Lex didn't like to think, much less talk about.

“I have no idea what you are talking about Clark,” he stated flatly.

Taking a deep breath, Clark asked, “About which part? You wanting me or you wanting Chloe?” Now that they were into it, he was going to get some answers of his own. He couldn’t read Lex’s face, but he remembered the way that man used to be around Chloe and himself. And, well, the way that he still looked at his girlfriend.

Lex got up from behind his desk and slowly crossed over to the wet bar. “Both actually.” He poured two glasses of scotch, turning around to offer on of them to Clark with an outstretched arm.

Clark took the offered drink, downed it and then grabbed the other one. It’s not like he could get drunk off of that but maybe it would help to settle his nerves. “I’m talking about the looks, the tension, everything that passed between us whenever we would have a conversation, Lex. I may not have been ready to accept it then, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t notice it.”

He walked over to one of the windows and looked down at his car parked in the driveway. “As for Chloe, that’s a little more subtle.” He fixed Lex with a look. “You’re always touching her whenever you can. You’re very attentive to her. Besides, she’s hot, any man would want her.” There was one other thing.

“Plus, she’s something that is mine. I know that you’d love to get at her for no other reason than that. So, let’s not pretend that you don’t want her.” Yes, the drinks had definitely helped.

Lex was just pouring another drink when Clark dropped that last bomb. So the man wasn't that oblivious after all. He deserved credit for that. Slowly lifting the glass to his lips, he let the taste of the expensive scotch spread on his tongue before he swallowed. Keeping the glass in hand, he slowly turned around to face Clark's back in front of the window.

“What makes you think that I would want her because she's yours? You're taking a very high esteem of yourself there, Clark,” he voiced coolly.

Clark chuckled. Lex was playing with him, he knew that now. The game had started the minute he walked in the door, he just hadn’t known it. It was stupid of him, he should have known that he would be in for a long back and forth with his…what, friend, acquaintance?

He shook his head. “No, I don’t think you want her because she’s mine,” and it was at this time that he took a moment to pray to the gods above that Chloe would never find out about this part of their conversation, “I think it’s an added bonus. I think you want her because she’s an amazing woman. She’s intelligent, witty and stubborn. I think it’s the last part that draws you most to her. You want to win, to dominate at everything you do. I think you’d love the chance to do so with her.”

Lex smirked self-deprecatingly into his drink at Clark's little tirade. He must be slipping in his old age if even the 'farmboy' could read him that easily. It seemed Clark had changed after all. If not completely, at least in some areas that mattered. Taking another sip of his drink, he contemplated his options.

He could deny everything Clark had just said, play the role of offended and be sure that the subject would never be brought up again. What would follow would most likely be a few months of mutual silence and a break up between Clark and Chloe, that wouldn't be of use to him, since Chloe would never believe that he wanted her after he refused her the first time around.

The other option was to agree to this little charade and take his chances to convince Chloe that he could give her more than just a good fuck. He'd still have to deal with Clark, though, as an active participant. The thought made him sneer slightly, but he hid it in his drink.

In the mean time, Clark had turned to face him completely and was waiting for his answer.

“What I'm surprised at, is that you are so willing to go through with this,” he mused. “In fact, you almost seem to be eager and I can't help but wonder why, Clark?” he let the name roll of his tongue like he used to, a long time ago, watching Clark closely for a reaction.

Clark clenched his jaw, knowing what Lex was trying to do to him. Chloe had explained it all to him years ago right after they had gotten together. He knew what Lex was insinuating and he didn’t give a good goddamn about it.

It was a good question that Clark was doubting the answer to right about now. “I’d do it for her,” he said, simply. He should hand onto Chloe. She’d been good to and for him and he’d do anything to salvage what they had left. Even though he wasn’t sure that he should.

Lex arched his brow at the sparse comment that was belied by the blush creeping its way up Clark's collar and spreading over the too handsome features.

“Really, so it was her idea to do this?” He could feel his smirk shifting into something darker, more jaded.

God, yet another question Clark didn’t want to deal with. But, he figured that Lex would just ask Chloe if he didn’t answer the question with as much detail as Lex wanted. “Not really. I suggested it, not thinking that she would consider it.” He looked away from Lex as his smirk widened. “I was wrong.”

Lex took another sip of his drink, enjoying the torture on Clark's face as he had to admit that not only had he brought the situation onto himself, but that it was Chloe who really wanted this. But Lex had to tread carefully from here on out. If he got too self satisfied, Clark might still blow off the deal, and that wouldn't fit into his plans after his decision had already been made.

“Very well, when do you propose this ménage trois?”

Clark whipped his head back around to Lex. He had really thought that the man was going to shoot him down now that he had gotten all of the information from Clark that he wanted.

“Anytime within the next two weeks.” Chloe had set the time table. They would be available then with neither of them on assignment and they had planned a trip to Smallville to visit their parents anyway.

Lex nodded and placed the glass on the tray behind him before walking back to his desk. He settled into his chair and consulted his planner without giving Clark a second glance. “I assume the third will be convenient, it's the only free spot I have on such short notice,” he informed the stunned man next to the window in a matter of fact tone.

That was in the time window so Clark just nodded. “That will be fine. What time would be best for you?” It was then that he realized what he was doing. Scheduling a threesome between himself, his childhood best friend and his girlfriend.

Well, he heard Hell wasn’t all that bad.

Lex looked over his schedule once more, the day was pretty free, but Clark didn't need to know that. “I'd say around five, that leaves us enough time for conversation and dinner before we get to the actual fucking,” he used the crude word deliberately, seeing the look that had come across Clark's face when the consequences of his actions had finally hit him. Now there was no way for the man to back out, without risking to lose Chloe on the spot.

Lex had kept tabs on the relationship and the crisis between the couple wasn't a secret to him. He'd been biding his time for a while, waiting for Chloe to simply break up with Clark and search for something better, but it had never come to pass. Maybe this was the chance.

Even though he knew what Lex was doing, Chloe had warned him that he would take the tactic, it was something different to actually be in the room while Lex discussed screwing both of them as something to fit into his busy schedule.

Though, soon enough, it wouldn’t be talk. Clark didn’t know how he and Chloe could possibly look at one another after this escapade. Remembering what Chloe said, Clark decided to use it. “We can move it to later or bump it up. Chloe said dinner wouldn’t be necessary. She’s also on the pill. She wanted me to tell you that. She’d also be willing to fax over her recent health screening if you’d like.” If Lex could look at it as a business arrangement, Clark would fake being able to do so as well.

Lex looked up from his schedule, favoring Clark with a cold smirk. “Just hers? What about you Clark, or do you expect me to simply take your word on it?”

He knew he was touching on the one subject that had torn a rift through their friendship more than anything else. The Secret. Clark's heritage. Lex had found out the truth years ago, but by that point, the real friendship had been unsalvageable and replaced by the farce that they were playing now. Lex had never considered it necessary to tell Clark he knew, and Clark kept on lying through his teeth, and badly so, whenever someone asked him uncomfortable questions.

Clark crossed his arms over his chest. Lex would play that card. “Yes, I do expect you to take my word at that. And, no matter what you think of me, you do have to know that I would never put Chloe in danger like that.”

He knew this would have been a big deal to Chloe as well, if she hadn’t been his first, that was. And, he wouldn’t stray. Mostly because he didn’t have the energy to deal with his reporter life, his real destiny and dating another woman who would want to know about him. If Lex insisted, Clark would have to put his foot down.

Lex was surprised that Clark didn't even try to lie in his face anymore. It really had been too long since they had last spoken. It seemed the man of steel was finally living up to his name in his other persona, too.

“Tell her that no records will be necessary. I trust her.”

The statement was deliberate, but also true. He'd trusted her enough to send her a little gift after the expected break up failed to happen after months of waiting. A manila envelope, containing pictures of Clark's 'extracurricular activities' during college and even some captures from Smallville had been placed on her office desk a few weeks ago, along with a hand written card.

He should have told you ~ LL

Lex admitted it had be one of his weaker moments but, looking at Clark, standing in front of him in all his false confidence now, it definitely had served its purpose.

The dig didn’t go unnoticed by Clark. But, he had come to expect them from Lex. And, more and more frequently, from Chloe. He had realized something a few months ago. The problems between himself and Chloe were totally his fault. Now, it was too late to tell her the truth. He couldn’t reveal his secret ten years after knowing her. The same went for Lex.

There came a point when Clark realized that he was stuck with all of the lies that he had told over the years. He had dug his own grave and accepted that.

“I’m sure she’ll be pleased to hear that,” Clark told him. He picked up his jacket from the back of the chair that he had thrown it on and slipped it over his body. “We’ll be over at five o’clock on the third. Keep your seat, there’s no need to show me out.”

Lex didn't even look up as Clark left the room. He was too engrossed in his already formulating plans. If he managed to do this right, he'd get everything he'd been wanting for a few years now. A smile came to his face as he leaned forward on his desk, bracing his elbows on the surface and interlocking his fingers under his chin.

NS Full Member
    oh, this is going to be too good. not only is there going to be Chlex, but it's gonna happen right in front of the dumb ass' face. SWEET!

you ladies sure know how to get a chick strung out on some fanfic. so go and whip up another fix for me. :yay:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    First ewww gross Chlark. uke: But I am willing to look it over for some Chlex at the end. I am glad Lex told Chloe that Clark is superman. It makes sense that she agreed to them three doing it. This is Chloes way of saying F you Clark I know. And the man who is scrweing me is the one who told me. :lol:

hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Poor Chloe!! I can't believe that she's been stuck with Clark for all of these years!! Thank goodness she's finally going to be able to be with Lex!! Excellent beginning to your story!! Please post more soon!! :chlexsign4:

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
    Just a Guest!
    Ack!! Violation! Clark contaminating the Chlex! uke:
    But don't let me stop you from updating. Please, please update!!

Lex's Gypsy Girl
    :bday: To all of us who want to see Lex get his girl and steal her away from inadequate farmboy superboy wanna be man

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar
    I can't wait for more of the story. A threesome Hope you post more soon

Please please more soon

AT

You guys are completely evil and i love it! :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Heck, I'm in for the long haul!

Post away ... and bring on the Chlex in Clark's face!!

SaraC

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    I'm on a slash high now...lol Cloex (put in the order that I believe it will be in at certain points of the story )

More soon I hope

BB

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information