+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Play NC17*Completed*

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    I'm so enjoying this ... please post more soon!!

SaraC

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar
    the smut would be where? Is Lex going to get Chloe a dog? I liked that lex knew which building she was going to pick. Great update. more soon please

AT

estrellalily
    Just a Guest!
    :huh: uhhhh, where was the smut? there was none! no smut, smutless, totally and completely with out smut.

please update again soon, with smut :
    ~estrellalily

Members
    I would love to see Chloe get to know Michael a little more and make Lex jelous

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar
    That was nice. I liked how he fed her the sushi, very couply. I'm glad she took the job, can't wait for sparks to start happening. more soon please.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:
    Okay, this may seem like a regular, plot-driven chapter, and it is, up until the end. It's been a few years, and I wanted to give the feeling of Lex's frustration and Chloe being completely oblivious to it. It's a little dark, and more than just a little kinky.

Chloe packed up her apartment in two days. She'd arranged to have her things moved by Lexcorp, but she wanted everything clearly labeled so there would be no mixing up. She listed the contents of each box on the outside with a big, black Sharpie marker and had everything from her good china, to her more delicate articles of clothing packed and ready. She had rented a car, refusing Lex's offer to hire a driver for her and left for Smallville on Thursday morning. She'd had her power, cable, and internet turned off and left her key with her landlord. He'd been fairly understanding since he'd heard about her company being taken over, and he said he would refund a portion of her security deposit. She hadn't asked for more than that. She was cutting out two weeks before the next month's rent was due.

The trip to Smallville seemed to take a lot longer than it used to. Things had changed over the years, she didn't usually take the time to notice them when she came back, but this time she noted all of the new housing developments that had sprung up. All appeared to be owned by Lexcorp. It still looked like Kansas farmland, and the old sign that proclaimed it to be a meteor haven was still present. Before going to her father's house, Chloe drove past the Kent's farm and got out of her car to look at it for a few minutes. It brought back many bittersweet memories. Kissing Clark on her first day of school here, long conversations and beautiful sunsets. It was also the place where she'd nearly been murdered by a man who professed to admire her. She pushed away the unhappy thoughts and looked up to Clark's old bedroom window.

The screen door opened and a familiar red-haired figure looked out.

"Mrs. Kent?" Chloe started forward and Martha Kent stepped out onto the porch. She shaded her eyes from the snow glare then waved enthusiastically. Chloe hurried up the front steps and into a warm hug. "I didn't meant to disturb you, I was just driving by and got nostalgic."

"You can come by anytime." The woman's words were warm but filled with a loneliness that showed around her eyes and mouth. Her husband's death four years earlier had been a painful blow. Jonathan Kent had been the very picture of masculine health and vigor. It had shocked the whole town when he'd died suddenly. This farm had to be pretty lonely now. Martha welcomed her inside for a cup of hot coffee and a piece of pie. Chloe enjoyed the opportunity to share a little company, and a bit of the past.

"I just spoke to Clark a few days ago," she said, sipping at Mrs. Kent's excellent coffee. "He's promised to make manicotti and sausage for me sometime soon."

"I heard about your company closing down, I'm sorry that happened."

"I've already got another job, one that pays better, in fact." She smiled.

"Looks like Dad and I will both be working for Lex now." She couldn't help but notice the way that Martha's brow wrinkled slightly. "I know he's the one who put me out of a job, but he was good enough to offer up a better position to make it up to me, and besides, part of my job is to tell him when he's being a jerk."

"Really?"

"It's kind of a moral advisor position."

"Are you sure you know what you're getting into?" she asked. Then shook her head and patted Chloe's arm. "You're a smart girl, I didn't mean anything by that. I just remember working for Lionel all those years ago but I know Lex is a different man."

"Why don't you come with me tonight?" she asked. "We're having a little birthday party for Dad and I'd love to have you along."

"Your father already asked me to come, but I don't want to intrude on a family thing." She looked away with what appeared to be shyness.

"We're having extended family over as well, so that means you too." With a little more convincing, Martha agreed to come and Chloe happily noticed what appeared to be a little bit of flirting happening between her father and Clark's mother. Lana and her husband, Jason, came as well as a few friends from work. The party was boistrous and lasted well into the evening. When Martha Kent left, Gabe Sullivan walked her to her truck and they spent a few minutes talking before she drove away. Lana and Chloe exchanged looks and she felt like it was high school again.

Chloe slept in the guest bedroom and she and her father talked all morning about her plans. When it was time for her to leave, she hugged and kissed her dad and made him promise to come see her new place. She also hinted that perhaps he should make the trip to Metropolis with Martha Kent so they could make an evening with Clark, Lois and herself. Gabe swatted her playfully and told her to mind her business.

Chloe was smiling happily when she left Smallville behind, but she was excited to return to the city. She didn't, however, envy the task ahead of her. She hated unpacking and moving, she was just glad that she didn't have to do the lugging and carrying herself. The manager of her building was a friendly man in his forties who lived on the first floor and worked for a Lexcorp-owned company. He handed her the keys and walked up withher. She invited him in, apologising ahead of time for the state the place would be in. He gave her a funny look but agreed.

"A final walk-through is always a good idea. If you don't mind, I'd love to see how the place came out." Chloe was slightly confused until she opened her door. To say that her things had been unpacked was an understatement.

The place was spotlessly clean, and all of her things had been put away. The kitchen was filled with her dishes and utensils, her bedroom was freshly painted with the colors that she'd picked out and bought, there were new drapes at the windows and other little 'improvements'.

"Oh my God."

"Everything looks nice to me," the manager said. "If you have any problems, give me a call."

"Where's my phone?"

"I saw one in the kitchen, and I think that's another one by the bed." The man took his leave while Chloe walked around her apartment in shock. She opened her drawers and saw that all of her clothes had been put away, including her undergarments. She got an odd shiver thinking of a handman pawing through her stuff. The phone on the bedside table rang and she picked it up. There was only one person it could be, since she didn't even know her own number yet.

"Do you like it."

"I'm beyond speechless, Lex."

"That doesn't sound very positive to me."

"Lex, I think we need to have a litle talk about Chloe's personal space." She didn't realise that it had made her angry until she'd heard the smug satisfaction in his voice.

"Are you angry with me?" He sounded surprised. "I just saved you hours of work."

"Lex, there are some things that a lady prefers doing on her own."

"What? like lugging boxes that weigh a ton, or painting and hanging curtains?"

"Painting and lugging aside, Lex, yes. I would have preferred to put my dishes away myself. I'd have preferred to arrange my room on my own, or pick out my curtains, or put away my panties!" The last word was almost a shout. "You had strangers going through my stuff without my knowledge."

"I insisted that women do the unpacking and decorating."

"Strangers!" She was working herself up now. She walked with the cordless phone into the kitchen, there were some new items there, a new blender and coffee maker. She opened the fridge and it was stocked with fruit, vegetables, bottled water, and a bottle of Reisling. "Lex, I know you were trying to do something nice here, but all this wasn't necessary."

"I know it wasn't necessary, I just wanted to do it." His own voice became a little sharp.

"That's what you do; whatever you want. Not to mention that it was an invasion of privacy. I told you I wanted to have a private life."

"Your apartment didn't involve your friends or lovers."

"Lame excuse. I appreciate the gifts, but you need to take them back."

"I can't take back the food."

"Fine, but I'll pick out my own stuff, I'm a capable woman and I can do this myself."

"You sound like a petulant child."

"And you sound like an overbearing husband. I'll make a list of the stuff I'm keeping and I'll pay you for them. The rest needs to go."

"Fine, goodnight, Chloe."

"Goodnight, Lex, I'll speak to you on Monday."

Chloe hung up the phone and walked through her place. The heat had been turned up and it was a comfortable temperature. The kitchen was beautiful, but not everything was as she would have chosen it. She would return the coffee maker and find her old one. She would also choose a different set of pots since stainless was more her style than copper. She went into the bathroom and wasn't surprised that someone had taken the liberty of choosing a whole new style. The shower curtains were sheer white with a clear liner, there was a thick bathmat and white curtains. It was nice, but little romantic for her taste. Her kimono was hung on the back of the door, and she undressed, putting it on, along with her sherpa slippers. She puttered around, making lists of what was staying and what was going. She also though about Lex, and Martha Kent's words. Did she really know what she was getting into?"

Lex stared at his phone. He hadn't recieved the thank you that he'd expected. He'd gone to a lot of trouble to hire decorators and painters. He'd had to go to the staffers at one of theose television shows and offer their crews a bundle of cash and the promise for some sponsors in order to move and unpack all of her things. He'd seen the shows where someone got surprised by a new bedroom or a newly designed livingroom. Hell there was even a show where a completely new house was built in a week. She should have been happy. Grateful. But she was pissed. She'd basically told him where he could shove his gesture. It angered him, and, to his shame, excited him. He reached for the phone and opened his address book. He dialed a number and waited impatiently for the line to be picked up.

"Hello?"

"Martinique, it's Mr. Lambert. Do you have some time."

"I do, Mr. Lambert. Would you like me to send over something special?"

"Tonight I have something specific in mind."

Less than an hour later, Lex was waiting in his suite at the Plaza in Metropolis center. He kept a suite there for visiting guests, and his own occasional needs. He waited, with the lights dimmed, until he heard a soft knock.

"Come in," he called out. He'd left a key at the front desk and the name
    "Joan", the desk knew him, and didn't ask why Joan looked different each time she came in. They just gave her the key and she went to the suite. Tonight, the door opened and he saw her silhouetted there. She looked just right. She stepped in, shyly, a little submissively and closed the door behind her.

"You wanted to see me?"

"You pissed me off tonight." She jumped a little and fidgeted with her hands, nervously. "I gave you a gift you unappreciative bitch. I tried to do something nice for you and you got angry and had the nerve to tell me off."

"Well, the gift was-"

"Shut up," he snapped. Her hair and body shape were perfect. He'd kept it dark because tonight he needed the fantasy to be as realistic as possible. He stood up and crossed the room to her. She flinched when he approached. Good, she should be scared. He siezed the back of her hair with his fingers and closed his eyes. He kissed her harshly on the mouth, but moved to her neck and shoulders. She put up her hands in protest.

"Sir, I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't mean to hurt you."
    Hurt. Yes, he'd been hurt by her rejection.

"Just be quiet."

"I really did like it, I just didn't know how to say it." He was pulling up her skirt and finding that she wore no panties. Good, that was right. He pushed his finger inside and she gasped. Her legs started to tremble a little.

"Tell me you're sorry again." She did. "Tell me you want me." She did that too. He pushed her down to the floor and sheathed his throbbing erection in latex before slipping inside her. He kept his eyes closed when he started thrusting. She eventually put her arms around him and started to move her hips against his. She was moaning like she was trying to hold back and he moved harder against her. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you." she gasped out before crying out in ecstasy. Lex came hard, with bruising force against her hips. He could feel the burn of the carpet beneath him, and he rolled off her, pulling his pants up. She made her discreet exit, picking up the envelope on her way out. He'd be sure to ask for her again. He knew he'd need her soon. He panted and lay on the carpet for a few minutes before showering and heading back to his own place. He'd probably only get a few hours of sleep, but at least he'd sleep tonight. Jerking off didn't work anymore to ease his tension. Not after he'd gone through one of the boxes she'd left. It had been labeled 'Bedroom' and it had contained her undergarments, a box of photographs, a pair of watercolors, framed and matted. It had also contained a small, rectangular box. 'Discreetly packaged', was the phrase that came to mind, and he'd opened it, knowing that the decorators would be there any moment.

It was a soft pink color. It had three speeds and he'd tried them all, holding it against his neck. She must have cleaned it regularly because it had no odor. He'd wondered how often she used it. Was she as hard up as he was? Did she have to use it every night in order to get some relief. He'd wondered about it, with the damned thing whirring against his neck when he'd heard the knock and the singsong voice of the design team's leader. A tall, gay man with perfect hair and clothes.

Lex had slipped the item back into it's box and into his pocket. He'd had to button his jacket over his raging erection before giving quick orders to the group. After they'd gone, he'd returned and slipped it into the bottom drawer of her dresser, a place he imagined that she'd kept it. Since then, since touching a little bit of Chloe's sexuality, and holding it against himself, he'd been unable to sleep for more than a few hours. His skin was starting to
    pucker from the cold showers. Tonight had been a relief for him. The fantasy would last a little longer until he could have the real thing.
    Last edited by zelda; 20th May 2005 at 07:45. Reason: grammar

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

If he wasn't so hot he'd be creepy. Poor Lex, so many wires crossed. Father, enemy. Wife, enemy. Lover, enemy.

He needs a therapist . . . a straight, male therapist. He ends up sleeping with a lot of women.

More please?
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh my Lex is nasty. :lol: Chloe lighten up he was trying to be nice the Lex way. If I where you instead of yelling fullfill his fantasy. :blush:

Hope :chlexsign3:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Obsessive Lex is creppy and also sexy. Please more. :worship2:

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    I do love Lex, but he is freaking me out. His obsession with Chloe is intriguing, but also frightening.

But I also think that Chloe is being hard on him, because she is denying her attaction to him :biggrin:

Excellent!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information