+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Power Play NC17*Completed*

Re: Power Play NC17*Completed*

I Vote For A Sequel, Sequel, Sequel,sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel,

I have no idea why it took me so long to get around to reading this fic !! I love it definatly one of my favourites !!

If there isn't going to be a sequel, at least write something soon with a little darkness in it. We're pretty much all on AU at this point, and it doesn't have to be long, either.
    D

wow read the whole thing over the weekend while i shuda been sudying...woops! but holy mother of God that was one of the most fantastic fics i have read! your a brilliant writer! love all your fics!!!

lola

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I love Lex's dark, twisted, obsessive nature in this fic. Even when he is being his creepyness I find it incredibly sexy. The harsh smut really added to the dark nature of the fic but I'm glad it ended on a light note. I love that Lex was able to let his feelings be known and have them be returned. I loved his confession about what he wanted from Chloe but what he was asking from her.

Members

I love this fic so much, you have no idea. I am not sure if I have ever reviewed a fic before on this site, but I will tell you this... I have come back to site time and time again just to read this fic. This is the first fic I read every time I visit this site b/c it is just that good, and I love the Lex you have portrayed here. He is dark, obsessive, brooding, dangerous, but damn if he isnt the sexiest Lex I have ever read. And I absolutely love Chloe's strength. She is so strong yet feminine, and through this fic, it is clear to see that she is better suited for Lex than anyone else in cannon or otherwise. Thank you for this wonderful story, and I hope you continue to write more.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Panty man? ROTFLMAO
    Great ending, loved the fic
    Malu

NS Full Member

Re. Lex moving and unpacking Chloe's stuff for her:
    I know that I'm six years late into this (lol!) having just stumbled upon this fic, but I agree. Chloe wasn't being too hard on him. Lex needs to learn to respect personal boundaries. For a man as intensely private and particular about his own personal space, it's amazing that the thought never occurs to him that others might feel the same. The Lex Logic for you I guess.
    Last edited by Historianic; 3rd April 2010 at 21:49.

NS Full Member

"There's my good little druggie."

My favorite line thus far lol! And I really like the way you've written Chloe and Clark's friendship. For once, I'm actually enjoying reading Clark scenes. Thanks for that .

love this fic,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information