+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Power Play NC17*Completed*

Re: Power Play NC17*Completed*

It's just too much. You know I was this close to asking for a sequel after reading “The Wish” and look at what I found. This is perfect. You have this amazing talent for blending just the right amount of darkness in your fiction and it draws me in like nothing else. There was that moment when I thought everything was shot to hell when Chloe walked in on Lex and the hooker and I had to stop and take a breath before I kept reading. I actually wasn’t able to contain my groan. Wow!

You have the banter down pat. You know you’re reading a good fic when at the end of the first chapter someone asks about the lack of panties. So funny. But I have to say that the best part for me was Marshall. What a cool guy. First with that husband line when Chloe was all doped up and then when he was telling Lex where Chloe went. Absolutely priceless! I can totally picture the stoic butler standing there while being interrogated by Lex. Needless to say, I read that part several times before moving on.

In addition I really like your sex scenes. Setting aside the fact that they were really hot I like that there is an emotional connection present in additional to the physical. I also like that that emotional presence is not always happy flowers in the sunshine. You stay realistic and didn’t let things get unnecessarily mushy.

The story flowed beautifully and the pace was perfect. I never felt rushed and I never had to make any strange leaps in my mind to keep up. Good job there.

Overall, I love this fic and am so grateful you wrote it. Keep on writing. We appreciate it.

txalb

just have to say fantastic fanfic. i was supposed to be having an early night last night, then just thought i would have a quick read- didnt finish until three am! but i couldnt stop reading! sleep deprived but worth it. love how chloe and lex cant stop bickering and how he just didnt seem to get how his gestures were a little intrusive- although i wouldnt mind if someone let me stay in a fantastic apartment....! mmm!
    good stuff all round!

Demented Detective Senior Member newbatgirl's Avatar

I don't know why I stopped reading this fic. I know I left FB early but I must have forgotten about it. Anyway, it was wonderful. Lex was freaking me out at times but I loved the relationship that developed between him and Chloe over time. Well done.

i just read the whole story and damn hun it was long but totally worth the time. i´ve read the prquel to this one..but i didnt know that it was prequel..thank god i read it. First of all i love this fic, even t hough Lex was freaking me out for a minute there but it was def. nessasery. And considiring her got Chloe in the end, that just proves he accomplished his mission. I knew from the minute i read about ANdy that he was involved in the mission of Killing Chloe and Lex. I loved Daniel which is a bit weird but he was good, Clark was actually the good guy in this fic, which was actually suprising considering in the most clhex fics CLARK is always the bad guy...so that was refreshing..THANKS...I loved those scences where Chloe is brutaly honest with everything Lex asks, and lex telling her truth in return...and th e smut was really good..ur a awesome writer...cant wait 2 read more of ur stuff

wonderful story! I look forward to more wonderful stories

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

That was just gorgeous!!! I loved every word of it and cried at the end. Ah, the ups and downs of Chlex.....it's why I love them so much. Great story!

Members

Wow. Just...wow. Excellent plot, superb development, and you actually had a dark Lex without flinching from what he is willing to do to protect what he considers his. All that and humor too. "She is my wife, sir." I cackled for 10 minutes. You don't want to know how long it took me to recover from "panty-man, thane of thong."

Members

Interesting beginning, I'm looking forward of what's to come.

whoa....awesome!

Thumbs up Re: Power Play NC17*Completed*

i love the story and need a sequel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information