+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alt Delete (Rated R) *Complete*

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Come back... please... you must fix this... please?

SaraC

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    This is a superb beginning--Please continue :biggrin:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

So, this is the second & last part. It's short, but there is a sequel. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Author's Warning: Rating has changed. This part is rated PG-15/R.

Title: ALT Delete (Part 2 of 2)
    Author: CRae
    Rating: PG-15/R (for violence & a little not-so-fluffy sexual content)
    Summary: Chloe's not as safe with Lex as she thought. 'Delete' AU.
    Disclaimer: Smallville & its characters belong to DC Comics, WB, & other people. I own zilch. But Michael is all mine. What?! He's not? But, but, but...
    Spoilers: Yes, for the third season episode, Delete.
    Notes: This is a very AU scene filler for Chloe's stay at the castle.

Part 2 (Conclusion)

Chloe froze.

"Lex, snap out of it," she pleaded, desperation clearly written on her face.

He blinked and disengaged the gun safety switch.

It was no use. She was going to have to do something drastic.

Chloe reached behind her and grabbed the first thing she could, heaving it at Lex's body.

The heavy vase smashed into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him and making lose his hold on his weapon. The sound of the vase shattering when it hit the wood floor echoed throughout the study.

Taking advantage of Lex's distraction, the blonde tackled him to the ground and pinned his arms above his head. When he started to thrash, Chloe straddled him and dug her knees into his sides.

Now what?

Before she could decide a course of action, Lex ripped his arms from her grasp and flipped them over. Now that she was vulnerable, he pressed a jagged piece of the broken vase to her jugular, cocking his head to the side and evaluating her with a predatory glint in his blue eyes.

Dragging the point of the makeshift knife to the indentation in her collarbone, Lex pricked the unprotected skin gently before bowing his head and lapping the blood up with his tongue.

Chloe's breath hitched, the move causing her breasts to flatten against his hard chest. Lex smirked and inhaled her scent before closing his teeth around her ferociously, marking her pale skin.

She cried out in shock and pleasure, arching off the floor. Nervous but aroused, she trailed her fingertips across the smoothness of his head, her eyes becoming heavy-lidded.

Suddenly, the weight of Lex's body was lifted from her. Angry at the interruption, Chloe's eyes snapped open. She was ready to kick some ass.

Chloe quickly snapped them closed with a groan when she saw Clark Kent, in all his red and blue glory, glaring down at his now unconscious bald friend.

Uh-oh.

End?

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    END?! Not in a million years was that the end.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    *shuffles feet, pouts*

That was rude and I apologize. What I meant to say was I need to know more because Chloe is just too snarky not to mention Lex's little lust attack when he recovers. He was under mind control to kill her and he got distracted and hit on her! Please write more.

Pweeeese?
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    um .... HELL YES more, please??? pretty please?

SaraC

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    HELLO? That was NOT part 2 of 2. That was part 2 of 3. Or 2 of 4. Or 2 of [insert any number above 2]. I'd love to see a chapter with Chloe maybe trying to ignore this incident and put it behind her, but during one of their more heated verbal judo sessions, lets it slip accidentally, and then have all hell break loose :)

More pleeeaaase?

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    End?
    that was funny.

Now...how soon can you have the next part?

:biggrin: GREAT JOKE REALLY U ALMOST GOT ME.... NEXT PART NOW!!!!

:huh: ...weird authors that thinks they can fool us blah!

xoxo LaLa

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    That's not the end I expected or wanted. So you'll hve to come back and update. :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information