+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eden Rocks (PG-15)

Eden Rocks (PG-15)

Title: Eden Rocks
    Author: HumbugGirl
    Email: humbuggirl@hotmail.com
    URL: http://www.geocities.com/peacefulempress/home.html or http://www.geocities.com/oddfiction
    Pairing: Lex/Chloe
    Rating: 15
    Summary: Future fic. Chloe contemplates life.
    Spoilers: None.
    Disclaimer: Nothing to do with ‘Smallville’ belongs to me. They’re not mine. They will never belong to me either. This was just written for fun and because I love the characters.
    Author’s Notes: 1) Answer to MAC Lipstick Challenge at http://www.geocities.com/periclitor/

There was a part of her that used to think that it was this that was going to make her soft; that was absolutely convince of it and remained a niggling suspicion in the back of her mind despite however hard she tried to fight it off. After years of living her life from one moment to the next, being the tough guy even when it wasn’t needed Chloe had been convinced that if there was one thing that could knock her off her feet and leave her vulnerable then it would be this.

Actually, it had knocked her off her feet but not exactly in the way that she had predicted it would.

Reaching to her right her small, perfectly manicured hand plucked a strawberry from the bowl of fruit on her bedside cabinet and dipped it into the waiting pot of cream. With smoky eyes she rolled onto her side and stared at the man who was laid on his back, arms folded behind his head while watching her with interest. In the background strains of music poured out of the speakers mounted discreetly about the room.

Chloe held the strawberry up to her lips and flicked her tongue out to catch a dollop of cream before it could drop; eyes bright and excited. The man raised an eyebrow at her and Chloe grinned mischievously before suddenly sitting up and swinging her leg across his middle so that she was straddling his lap. The blonde woman wriggled around for a moment and listened to him moan as she pressed against him.

“Chloe…” he warned as she bounced slightly and giggled.

“Don’t you like that?” she teased still grinning.

Lex moved suddenly, grabbing hold of her hips and held her still. “Maybe a little too much.” Chloe laughed again causing Lex to accuse her, “You’re drunk.”

“Maybe a little,” she agreed and then held the strawberry up to her lips again and rolled her tongue around it with an appreciative little flutter of her eyelids. Clenching it between her teeth she leaned down and placed her mouth over her lover’s. Feeling Lex bite down on his half of the fruit she pulled back and drew what was left into her mouth, savouring the delicious taste.

“My own little Eve,” he moaned as she licked an errant pearl of juice as it tried to escape over her lip.

“That was an apple not at strawberry.”

The corner of his lips turned up into a lazy smile. “Unfortunately we don’t have any apples so strawberries will just have to do.”

“Shame,” Chloe murmured and leaned down to kiss him again, tasting the lingering essence on his lips. “Besides, you don’t need any tempting.”

“True,” the man admitted, shifting slightly as he reached around to grab the half full bottle of champagne sat on the bedside cabinet. He tipped it carefully and took a mouthful before handing the rest to Chloe. “But you wouldn’t change me for the world.”

She scoffed. “You practically own the world anyway.” Raising the bottle she drank deeply and shivered as some of the cold liquid ran out of the corner of her mouth and dipped down onto a naked breast. The next thing she knew, Chloe was being rolled onto her back and Lex was laid low on her body nuzzling the soft flesh of her chest and sucking the droplets of liquid from her skin.

Looking up at her he asked, “So you’re only after me for my money?”

Running fingers gently over his cheek; lightly grazing it with her nails Chloe said, “I can think of some other advantages that aren’t so bad.”

“Care to give an example?”

Chloe laughed. “I never figured you for someone who was in need of reassurance.”

With a small quirk of his lips Lex said, “Perhaps I’ve just decided to be a little narcissistic today.”

That caused her to snort briefly with laughter and Lex all but rolled his eyes at her before in amusement before placing a kiss on her flesh again and nuzzling her a little. Chloe let out a contented little sigh at the sensation and ran her hands over his shoulders. She was rapidly coming to the conclusion that there was nothing better than lying in bed with Lex.

“What will you do?”

The question seemed to startle him and Lex’s face grew a questioning expression. “How do you mean?”

Glancing towards the television screen where some old black and white movie still played silently Chloe replied, “When Clark finds out. You know he’s going to and when he does then he’s not going to be happy. He’s managed to convince himself that you’re on a one way road to turning thoroughly evil.”

“And let me guess, I’ll take anyone around me with me on the way.” The answer was wry and yet still somehow managed to sound as if he were teasing her.

“Something to like that.”

He smirked and began to crawl his way up her body, scattering kisses intermittently over her small body eliciting short, sharp gasps of pleasure from the girl as his hands roamed lower. She felt the heavily weight of his body fully lay upon her and then moments later Lex’s mouth was on hers and a possessive dual began. When the kiss broke and Chloe found herself gazing up into hazy blue eyes killed with nothing but lust. The sight of him looming over her made Chloe smile and heave her body towards his wantonly.

She might have it for long but, Chloe thought with a long shudder of pleasure as he leaned in again, while she was here, Eden rocked.

THE END

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I love Chloe and Lex's interaction in this story! I find myself hoping that Chloe can stay in Eden for a very, very long time! :biggrin: I really like this story!! :chlexsign2:

Pirate At Heart
    Yeah! Go Chloe! :newdevil: Great fic! I always love yours, though.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Eden Rocks (PG-15)

sexy and sweet all wrapped into one great and perfect package.

...sleep all day. Senior Member Ainur's Avatar

What she said. This a ver nice nice ficlet. It was wonderful.

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Eden rocks!

Oh Eden definitley rocks!!!

Loved it!!!

Kimmie

Ash's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by starmoon
    yeah, i so agree. thanks for sharing!!

Beautifully written. I love the Eden theme.

Thanks for writing.

txalb

Smile Re: Eden Rocks (PG-15)

Love it It´s just the way they should be together on the show, the writers should finally come to their senses.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information