+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come Get Me (NC-17)

Come Get Me (NC-17)

completed

Title: Come Get Me
    Author: HumbugGirl
    Email: humbuggirl@hotmail.com
    URL: http://www.geocities.com/peacefulempress/home.html or http://www.geocities.com/oddfiction
    Pairing: Lex/Chloe
    Rating: NC17
    Summary: Chloe takes control.
    Spoilers: ‘Rush’
    Disclaimer: Nothing to do with ‘Smallville’ belongs to me. They’re not mine. They will never belong to me either. This was just written for fun and because I love the characters.
    Author’s Notes: 1) I wrote this without seeing ‘Rush’ but not without reading a hell of a lot about it. I hope I’ve captured the characters appropriately. 2) Not completely happy with this but I guess it will do. Enjoy!

Sigh.

No really, Chloe thought. Sigh.

She looked over at Pete and frowned. “Stop the car.”

The young man turned to her with wide eyes and asked, “What’s up?” without making any move to do as she wished.

“I said, stop the car Pete. I want to get out.”

A frown crossed over his handsome young features but he did as she asked anyway and pulled up by the side of the road. Chloe immediately reached for the door handle and climbed out of the car. She found herself standing by the side of a wooded area and glanced around trying to get her barring. Slamming the car door the blonde girl stalked off, tracing her way back up the road they had been driving along without another word.

“Chloe?” a voice called. Seconds later Pete was by her side, easily keeping pace with her. “Chloe, what are you doing?”

Irritated that he had decided to follow her, Chloe refused to look around at him. Pete as well as Clark always had a habit of treating her as if she was going to get broken and Chloe was getting well and truly fed up of it. “I’m going to find my own fun.”

The idea seemed to excite Pete and he asked, “What have you got in mind?”

“None of your business.” A hand grabbed her arm and Chloe struggled free glaring at him as the young man continued to grin at her. “I said it was none of your business and I meant it.” The reporter continued to walk away from him.

“Fine!” Pete shouted after her, his voice sounding more than a little perturbed and perhaps even a little bitter. “I’ll go find my own fun!”

Chloe held her arm up in a ‘whatever’ gesture with a little wave of her fingers and strolled casually away from him while searching the tree line with her eyes. Eventually she found what she was looking for, a gap in the wire fencing that held back the trees and weaved her way beyond it trying not to snag her clothes. It wasn’t easy to trek through the woodland but she eventually found her way out of the trees and smiled as the sight of the huge mansion before her.

She always marvelled that for a man with such money he never seemed willing to pay out for better security. Considering the number of times that the man had been subject to people bursting into his home unannounced you would have thought that he would have seen how necessary the investment was. How many times did a man have to get kidnapped before he got a clue? Smallville wasn’t safe.

Her shoulders rose in an unconscious shrug. Like she really cared… The problem was; she did care and that bugged Chloe no end. Caring was Lex Luthor was like asking for problems.

Stupid man. You would have thought that with his supposed amazing intellect them he would have seen through her teasing earlier and hurried that sweet ass of his after her but no, he had to go and pretend like he was a righteous man in front of his little friend Clark. Well, Clark wasn’t here now and she was more than willing to forgive and forget.

Hmm, maybe she could have him make her forget.

Chloe giggled a little to herself at the appealing thought and pushed open the front door to the mansion without ringing the bell. It slammed shut behind her, sounding loudly in the near silence of the house, but still no one appeared. That was no surprise; from the size of the place she bet that most of the time people couldn’t even hear the door. Not that at the moment such things really mattered in Chloe Sullivan’s mind.

No, as she wandered down the hallways, her hand lightly brushing over the assembled pieces of ancestral bits and pieces that had accumulated there, the one thing on Chloe’s mind was the thought of actually being able to get Lex Luthor just where she wanted him for once. She couldn’t believe that in the past she had been so shy as to not actually go after the man. With very little difficulty Chloe had now come to realise that she wanted the man, she had wanted him from the very first moment she had laid eyes on him and it was only the silly infatuation she had been nurturing over Mr-Goodie-Two-Shoes Clark that had stopped her from acting on it. Now he and his Lana-complex she was out of the way though she was free to do as she wished.

The thought made a predatory smile form on her lips as she pushed open the door to Lex’s study. He was inside, exactly how she had expected he would be. A pool cue was gripped lightly in one hand and he was apparently in the middle of a game from the sight of the balls spread across the table. As she entered Lex glanced up at her with a curious expression.

“Ms Sullivan,” he said and there was something almost icy cold about his voice that made her pout a little and give him her best impression of puppy-dog eyes.

“Now Lex,” she said approaching him slowly and walking around the table, casually hitting the balls aside in an offhand sort of manner as she did so. “Why so formal?” He didn’t reply and Chloe looked up into stormy blue eyes as she ran a hand up over his chest appreciatively. Giving him a gentle push Chloe backed him up against the pool table and pressed the length of her body up against him. To his surprise the blonde girl dropped to her knees and began to tug at the belt of his trousers.

Lex’s hand suddenly fastened about her arm and Chloe was drawn up to her feet with a mischievous little smile on her face. “What exactly do you think you’re doing Chloe?” he asked, clearly trying for something like a disapproving tone although the slight flush to his features and the bulge that Chloe felt as she cupped him with one hand through the fine material of his pants told her exactly what she suspected was the case; that he knew exactly what she was doing and wasn’t exactly adverse to the idea.

“Don’t you want to play?” she asked sweetly, going up on tip toes to put her mouth near to his ear in order to speak.

“Play what exactly?” he murmured back by her ear.

She pulled away suddenly, spinning around and boosting herself onto a sitting position on the pool table. As Lex turned to look at her Chloe took hold of his tie and pulled him between her legs before unfastening it and throwing it aside. Grinning at him she pulled his head down towards hers and pressed their lips tightly together. After a moment’s surprise Lex responded, gently pushing his tongue between her lips and Chloe let out a soft moan before bringing up her legs and crossing them around his waist. Running her tongue along the line of his lower lip Chloe then bit down on it; nibbling on it gently. “Tastes good,” she purred and began to shuffle backwards further onto the table.

He came after her, moving easily like a giant cat until he was straddling her. Suddenly Lex took hold of her wrists and held them above her head. Chloe giggled and wriggled underneath him in delight.

“As much as I’m enjoying you being here,” Lex said. “And trust me, I am enjoying this. The fact still remains that all this is something of a surprise and I’d like to know just why now of all times.”

Reaching up she wormed her hand inside of his shirt and began to unfasten the buttons. “I got fed up of waiting for you to make a move. Besides,” she added meeting his eyes and raising an eyebrow. “You can’t tell me you haven’t thought about it. No regrets Lex, no consequences; just you and me, hot and naked and all deliciously sweaty on this pool table.”

His eye’s had clouded over in lust and the sight of it made a wonderful tingle stir within her stomach and Chloe pushed up against him. “Come on,” she urged sensing some last lingering doubts in his mind. “This is just want we need.”

He fell on her in some kind of desperation and began to pull her top up over her head almost ripping it in the process. It was flung aside as pale breasts in black lace were exposed and Lex bent his head to suckle on erect nipples through the material. Chloe pushed the shirt off his shoulders greedily and ran her hands over naked shoulders. His hand was suddenly at the button of her trousers and Chloe reached down to help him pull them down. They were hastily kicked to the floor as a daring hand slipped beneath the waist band of her pants and she let out a long, low groan.

Lex chuckled at her as his hand began to tease her and the blonde’s breath started to come in short, sharp gasps. The climax had barely finished rolling through her when she became aware that the man before her was removing his perfectly pressed trousers and was leaning over her once again. There was hardly a moment of hesitation and then Chloe could feel him inside of her and she was clinging to him fiercely.

A strangled cry escaped Chloe as yet another wave of pleasure rushed through her and her body bucked beneath him. Then they were still and she could hear Lex’s somewhat strained breathing as he laid his body against hers and buried his face in her neck while lightly gripping her about her waist. After several minutes of nothing but silence he slowly looked up and met her eyes with an almost unfathomable look present on his face. Chloe reached down and ran her fingers over the lines of his cheek.

“That was…” she said slowly. “Fun!”

The look on her face turned to a startled one as she began to wriggle out from under him despite the aching protests of her body.

“Where are you going?” he asked in surprised tones as she quickly gathered up her clothes and started pulling them back on.

Choe paused once she was dressed and stepped close to the table again. Leaning towards him the girl placed a gentle, coaxing kiss on his lips before stepping away again. “If you want me Lex; then you’re going to have to come after me this time.”

As she breezed out of the door Chloe couldn’t help a small chuckle at the lust filled gaze that she had last seen in his eyes.

THE END

NS Full Member
    You have posted this ff a year ago, but I have read it only now.
    Here my compliments are: it's very beautiful!

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    Niiiice! :biggrin: If only that had really happened. *sigh*

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    I luv this one! I've read it before at oddments but couldn't resist reading it again!

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    This was definitely worth the re-read. :

Sylyna
    Just a Guest!
    That was great.

:chlexsign4:

Zannie's video bee-yatch Senior Member becky's Avatar
    yay! i liked that :biggrin:

going off to read the sequel now!!
    ~becky~
    :chlexsign3:

my site: [tired-eye]
    my youtube channel:
    [tired-eye]

twitter: [tiredeyevids]

You can find my vids here

NS Full Member
    In a house on a street, in a city in a state, in a country on a continent, on a planet in a universe
    read this before but i'll comment and reread it cause it's so good. :biggrin:

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Come Get Me (NC-17)

i love this story and how agressive chloe is in it.

Re: Come Get Me (NC-17)

Wow, that was great Now I'm off to read the sequel...see you there

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information