+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down - NC-17 - Complete

Just so adorable. I can't wait to see what the wear for the party and when they get to it, cause I think 2 months is a pretty long time for a guy like Lex and for Chloe she has known him for like 3 years so it isn't exactly rushing into it.

PLEASE MORE SOON!!!

:chlexsign2:

Hi I'm new to this board but hmy: you rally need to continue soon! PLEASE!!!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Thanks for the reviews, guys. My plan is to have five more chapters at the most, and to have them posted by tomorrow.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

NS Full Member
    sounds good to me

love lea
    xxx

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Hallowe’en Smallville Fanfiction - NC-17
    NC-17 Fanfiction
    SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

A/N: Why hasn’t the costume shop owner gotten suspicious by now? Where are all the other pre-Hallowe’en customers? *shrug* Who knows, I’m just here for the smut.

Chapter Four

They had both pulled themselves together and dressed in their street clothes, returning the costumes to the racks. Frustrated and no further ahead than she had been when she walked in, Chloe was looking through her choices for a second time. She was sweaty and irritable and the party seemed like entirely too much trouble when she could just visit the castle the next night dressed as she pleased and acting as she pleased.

Not even, she thought. Figures I’d end up with Lex Luthor just when he develops sexual scruples.

They had a very comfortable, enjoyable thing going on, but it was lacking in several elements that she craved. Sexually they were stuck at heavy petting no matter how much she flaunted herself to him. Emotionally they were amorphously floating near dating but it was unnamed and secret. Sneaking around was exciting to a degree, but Chloe didn’t want her senior year to be like all the others in high school: If she was in a relationship she wanted the benefits of that relationship in public as well as in private.

Some of the Lanaesque girls were securing their dates and dresses for the winter formal already, and though she scorned the importance they put on lip gloss and matching cummerbunds Chloe knew she envied them a little. They were so excited to be spending that night with their boyfriends and she wanted to be part of that for once. Try as she might, Lex Luthor sipping the cliched punch in the Smallville school gym wasn’t a visual she could really imagine happening.

There was also the very real fear she carried that Lex was interested solely in a secret relationship without the hurdles of an established public attachment. She knew he was genuinely interested in her but she wondered if it was only worthwhile to him as long as she demanded nothing.

“What’s wrong?”

He whispered it in a serious tone, his hands pulling her almost flush to his body, and Chloe took a quick look at the counter. The proprietor wasn’t there and they were almost hidden behind a few dressed mannequins. Hidden, again.

She shook her head. I’m not fighting with him in a room full of polyester.

“Nothing.”

His breath hit her ear in an irritated burst of heat that aroused her at the same time as it aggravated her.

“I’m not some stupid teenage boy, Chloe, I know there’s something pissing you off. From the way you’ve been shooting daggers with your eyes I’m presuming it’s something I did.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Chloe said. “You’ve done nothing.”

Never one to miss an implication, Lex realized she was suffering about equally from sexual frustration and ambiguous feelings. He grabbed two costumes off the rack as an excuse and pulled her back into the changing room.

“Hey.” His grip was insistent on her arm, and Chloe fought mostly out of contrariness. He stood in front of the curtained doorway and crossed his arms, having discarded the costumes and pushed her to the middle of the room.

“Just like a Luthor,” she complained, straightening her sleeve.

She missed the flicker of hurt that crossed Lex’s face, but his insult was audible in his response.

“Actually, a Luthor would have let you brood and suffer and wouldn’t care when the tension finally ruined whatever good feelings we have between us just as long as he got laid. Not everything about me is a result of my family and I would hope you’d realized that by now.”

Chloe parted her lips on an apology as she stared at the closed expression on his face. She had known better than to throw his family reputation in his face and she regretted her thoughtlessness. Frustrated or not, there was no excuse for punishing him for something he had no control over.

“I’m sorry,” she said, wilting into the chair. When he didn’t reply she closed her eyes and rested her head on her hands, waiting for him to walk out.

She kept her eyes down but Lex wasn’t leaving. He took the half step that separated them and sat on the floor in front of her, taking in her astonishment.

Damn, I’m really not doing much for her if she thinks I’ll drop her whenever she says a harsh word, he thought.

Chloe pouted down at him, looking contrite and humbled.

“I know you’re not like him. I only said it because I was angry.” She shifted forward and off the chair, tentatively hugging him as she lowered herself into his lap.

Lex leaned back and returned the apologetic embrace, tilting his face to kiss her gently. When he pulled away she nuzzled his neck and hid her face in his shoulder.

“Are we ever going to have sex?” The mumbled question was delivered to his collarbone and he needed a few seconds to decode it through the vibrations of her voice against his suit.

Then he laughed uproariously, tightening his arms around Chloe and falling onto the floor on his back with her straddling him. Face burning, she punched his arm until he stopped.

Another muffled question in a disgruntled tone. “Why is that funny?”

Lex let her sit up and found he enjoyed the view. He shook his head at her in amusement.

“The odds of us not having sex are about the same as Clark boycotting plaid,” he said. Her expression changed from happiness, to amusement to arousal in a blink, then back to mild irritation when he added, “We’ll get there eventually.”

His tone pleaded patience and anticipation, two things she hated, so Chloe leaned forward until her lips hovered just over his. She felt him react with a subtle increase in body heat and lingered there for a few seconds, pleased when he closed his eyes.

Then she brought her thumb and forefinger up and flicked him hard on the forehead, leaving a small pink weal on his skin. Chloe wiggled around on his groin a few more times than was strictly necessary to get her balance before standing up and leaving the room.

There’s that painful hard-on, Lex thought, staying put. And people think I’m ruthless.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    heeee

yes, that's the extent of my fb

you're doing an awesome job with the internal and external dialogue.

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    The boycotting plad line nearly made me spit out my drink... I LOVE IT!

Nothing like a frustrated Chloe to incite Lex....

More soon, please???

SaraC

this fic is great so far!

please update soon.

YAY! You updated! :yay: :yay:

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Hallowe’en Smallville Fanfiction - NC-17

SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

A/N: They made it out of the costume shop, but now they have to get dressed for the party. And get downstairs. Heh . . . I don’t like their chances of getting there without some groping.

Chapter Five

Listening to the rustling of clothing behind his back was a uneven pleasure, Lex thought. He looked at himself in the mirror and pondered angling it to catch Chloe putting on her own costume.

She wouldn’t be angry, he mused. She’d probably be flattered. And even if she was angry I’d just pull the nipple defense.

I was checking on my properties, Chloe, it’s important as a responsible nipple owner to apply this cherry-flavoured oil every hour, just like I pave the LexCorp parking lots every year.

‘I don’t see you paving the parking lots at the crap factory with your tongue,’ she’d snark.

The proper tools for every job, my dear. Now hand me the oil, there’s a few other places that need attention as long as I’m here.

He was puzzling over the odd metaphor his own brain had produced when she tapped him on the ass. He caught her hand before she could put it anywhere else tempting and turned around. In the week since their near-fucking in the costume shop she had started pushing his resolve with not so casual touches and ‘accidental’ brushes of body.

He was a little worried about hairy palms, but he hadn’t given in.

Lex’s dirty look was returned, then replaced with a grin.

“What? I couldn’t reach your shoulder,” Chloe said. She wiggled the wings on his back. “How do I look?”

Heartbreakingly, crushingly beautiful.

“Beautiful,” he said, kissing her hand and taking her in.

After he had peeled himself off the floor Lex had gone back out into the shop to find her looking at a nun’s habit. The arch look he had received told him she had wanted him to see her considering it, so he had proposed a concession.

They were wearing matching costumes and letting people suspect what they wanted. He had promised Chloe that if anyone guessed they were seeing each other he wouldn’t lie about it and he wouldn’t ask her to do so, thus changing the nature of their relationship from secret to private.

Chloe smiled and rolled her eyes. “I was going for nefarious, diabolical and seductive.”

She regained her hand and did a spin, feeling the wings swirl with her. She had been surprised at his idea and even more surprised by his choice of costumes. He was usually a little prickly about the prejudices of the people of Smallville, but apparently he was in the mood to play with them a bit.

They were devils, complete with red-feathered wings nearly as tall as they were and red horns on their foreheads. Chloe’s were attached on a headband hidden under her hair, but his were glued to his bare scalp with realistic effects. She had included black nail polish, red lipstick and kohl-lined eyes, and metrosexual though he was, Lex had declined. She was wearing a red silk evening gown that showed her body to great advantage, while Lex was wearing a black tuxedo with a red silk shirt.

The neatest feature of the costumes were the wings, which strapped around their torsos under clothing fairly comfortably and moved as they did. As Chloe bent over to adjust the strap of her red stiletto, her wings curled down around her body. When Lex pulled her in for a cuddle their wings folded together around them.

Lex congratulated himself on the costumes and his proposition. She was happy and chipper and had been getting more confident with him and everyone. She looked adorably-if not terribly convincingly-evil and he was looking forward to people’s reactions to her.

“My apologies.” He nibbled on her exposed shoulder in the shadows of their wings and ran his fingers through her soft hair tousled around the horns. “I find myself powerless in the face of your wickedness.”

Chloe smiled in a way that completely obliterated any perception of her as evil. “Good. I hope to find you as powerless later.”

She was spending the night, having already cleared it with her father. Gabe had assumed she would be with Clark, Lana and a few other teenagers at the Kent farm and she hadn’t corrected him. Hopefully she would get more than a dance from the young billionaire.

Lex led the way to the door, opening it and looking out into the hallway. Guests weren’t due to arrive for another ten minutes and he wasn’t about to make Chloe hide away upstairs. They were going to walk downstairs arm-in-arm and let events unfold.

As she took his arm, Chloe chuckled. Satan and the Mrs. throw a party, she thought. If evil was this much fun she could be pretty happy being evil with the best of them.

“You look really sexy,” she whispered to him, stopping in the middle of the hallway. There was no one around but Lex pushed her into an alcove next to a vase and pressed her between his body and the wall.

Chloe’s arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled her close, leaning her into the wall and lifting her up. Her legs circled his hips and she clenched them to get him closer, smirking. She was getting better at enticing him to move faster and he seemed to be relaxing his reservations as well.

Lex cupped her shapely ass in his hands and drew in a deep breath. “Chloe, I have to be downstairs . . . “

His argument could have been stronger if he wasn’t pinning her to a wall and looking down her dress, she thought.

“You should go then,” she said, grinding her hips forward. Her fingers trailed along the sensitive back of his neck and she let out a satisfied purr. “I wish you didn’t have to have to stop.”

Chloe’s mouth inched closer to his and Lex’s hands pulled her into the thrust of his hips. Cute Chloe was gorgeous but Evil Chloe was almost irresistible. She bypassed his mouth and pressed a kiss to his cheek, then his forehead.

“I like you horny.”

He squeezed his eyes shut and suppressed a moan when he mouth closed over one of the plastic horns, wondering how she was robbing him of all control. The imagery was very striking and he knew she had been planning the move.

The second she pulled back Lex put her down, struggling away from her wings and stepping way back.

Lex was looking at her very earnestly and Chloe congratulated herself. Cheesy but effective, and she had no regrets. He was wearing down. She straightened her clothing and shrugged her shoulders, feeling the movement of the wings with it.

“Well, if I’m not going to have any fun I guess I’ll just go to the party.”

Lex looked down at his tented trousers and narrowed his eyes. He wouldn’t last through the night. He pushed back the sleeve of his tuxedo and set the alarm on his watch for forty minutes. As he caught up with Chloe he took her arm and she grinned at him, irrepressible.

Minx, he thought, and resolved to have the upper hand the next time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information