+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down - NC-17 - Complete

Remote Control Nipples? ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHA!

clol:

more please

hahahaha!! loved it

randa

Demented Detective Senior Member newbatgirl's Avatar
    “Is it possible you can put those away,” he asked.

Chloe blinked then let out a laugh. “Get real. They don’t listen to me anymore. You’re the proud owner of two remote control nipples.”
    OMG, I woke up half the neighborhood laughing at that line. the whole update was good but that line stole the show.

NS Full Member
    “Get real. They don’t listen to me anymore. You’re the proud owner of two remote control nipples.”
    *dies laughing*

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar
    "holding my sides" LOL. this is a great story. i can't wait until the next update.

remote controle nipples :goof:

AT

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    I just woke the family up with my laughter at the last line.

This truly is too good and I can't wait for Lex to get his hands on Chloe!!

SaraC

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Hallowe’en Smallville Fanfiction - NC-17
    NC-17 Fanfiction
    Post-Episode for Covenant (Season 3 Finale)
    SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

Dressing it Up and Stripping it Down

A/N: They haven’t made it out of the dressing room yet. They’ve been busy.

Chapter Three

Realizing that she had made Lex Luthor speechless was slightly less satisfying than she had expected. At that moment she was similarly struck, fighting down her arousal before it convinced her to do something stupid.

Chloe smoothed her hair self-consciously, looking down at her jacket on the floor. She felt about as crumpled and helpless as it looked, but at least Lex was looking ragged as well. She had a strong feeling the commendable self-control they had shown thus far wouldn’t last much longer, mostly because if it did she was just going to jump him whether they were in public or not.

Searching for a safe topic she looked at the items on the chair, her eyebrow raised. “Is that your costume?”

“Maybe, if it fits. Do you like it?”

Chloe’s mouth went dry. She didn’t know anyone from Scotland, she’d never seen anyone wear Scottish dress except on television, but all of a sudden the idea of Lex in a kilt seemed fabulous.

“Don’t they . . .” She licked her lips, working herself up the the question. “Don’t they go . . . commando?”

Her flush of arousal was replaced by a deeper flush of embarrassment, and Lex found it charming. It also distracted him from her nipples, which were apparently his newest acquisitions.

He picked up the kilt and held it against his body, giving Chloe a show while he figured out how to open the attached belt. If he had been really serious about the Scottish garb he could just as easily have had it made from the Luthor dress tartan, but he wasn't in the mood to fuss over wardrobe when his free time could be spent with her. Besides, for a custom kilt he would have to stand perfectly still for half an hour or more, letting his mind wander. More likely than not his mind would wander to Chloe and the unsuspecting tailor would have to work around his hard-on, so the kilt wouldn’t fit right anyway.

“Ah, easy enough,” he said, opening the heavy buckle and parting the two sides of the wool garment.

Chloe watched closely, memorizing how it opened.

Might need to know for later, she thought. For an emergency or something. I could help the paramedics. It might be a matter of life and death. Of course, if he does go commando I could always just reach up-

ZIP!

She gasped and turned quickly away. While she was imagining filthy things to do to him, he had put down the kilt and unzipped his pants. Many nights had been spent in squirming contemplation of what lay underneath those pants, but she didn’t want her introduction to be in a Metropolis costume shop.

“And the term is regimental for the lack of undergarments,” he said, matter of factly. There was a long, teasing pause before he continued. “I do not intend to go regimental for the evening. I don’t think Smallville is ready for that.”

There was an undercurrent of something in that last statement, intended to refer to her more than the residents of the farm community. Unfortunately she heard it but couldn’t concentrate to decode it at the moment.

He was still as mysterious as ever, and he was taking off his clothing a few feet away. Chloe was fairly certain he would let her have the free show if she was brave enough to turn around, but she was occupied with staying upright. Although she felt no need to appear older than she was around him, she also wanted to prove she wouldn’t melt at his feet in sexual bliss.

She sighed, tugging at the Cleopatra costume that had been so pleasing a few minutes ago. I can’t wear this around Lex, I’ll get arrested. Especially if I’m trying not to feel him up under his costume.

“You can turn around now.” His voice was filled with gentle humour tactfully expressed, and she knew he was not laughing at her any more than he was laughing at himself.

Chloe cautiously turned back to find him in socks, watch and kilt, bare skin everywhere else. She knew her mouth dropped open but she couldn’t help it. He was her personal equivalent of the biggest, best, hottest cup of coffee ever created in the form of a man.

“It’s . . .” Another sigh. “ . . . nice.”

Get a grip, Chloe. Lex Luthor does not give you asthmatic gasping sickness.

She stepped back and waved him to the mirror, unwittingly bringing them as close as they had been when they were kissing. His cologne suppressed her ability to form words and she covered it with a smile.

Lex smiled back, then studied himself in the mirror. The fit wasn’t bad for a rental and the heather gray and green plaid was as understated as he generally dressed. This will work, he thought, glad not to have to bother trying on other costumes.

He has really strong legs for someone who works in an office, Chloe thought. She watched as he appraised his kilt, and seemed to approve. She agreed silently. He could make anything look good, but she was fascinated by the role reversal it presented her. She could put her hand on his knee and run it up his thigh, all the way to his-

“Chloe?”

Lex’s hands were on her shoulders, holding her arms to her side as his face came toward hers. Unable to wrap around him any higher on his body, she found them bunching in the kilt, hiking it higher. Their mouths met roughly and Chloe’s head fell back as her palms spread over his thighs, kneading the muscles. His hands slackened on her arms.

Good, she thought, now I can move them up and hold him in my hands, and take off this damn kilt.

Chloe’s hands slid up far enough to feel the lower edge of silk boxer shorts brushing her fingertips.

“Whoa!” Lex pulled his lower body away from her, his lips coming to rest near her left ear. “You have to stop doing that.”

His voice was taut and she felt remorse first, then horror. Her father would be at the party, as would most of the high school population. She wasn’t a tease, either, but she wasn’t ready to have sex with him. These pouncing things couldn’t keep happening.

They went to separate corners, Lex noticing that her-or rather his-nipples were at attention again. He could only hope the kilt covered him, because he was also torturously alert. Wide-eyed, Chloe met his eyes, then looked at her perverted hands.

“You can’t wear that to the party. I’ll end up fucking you on the driveway.” She panted out the words with her eyes on her own hands, still amazed they gotten so gropey without permission or even direction from her brain.

Pervy, pervy hands! No Lex for you. There’s way too much sharp gravel on that driveway.

He nodded, but added a demand.

“You can’t wear that, either,” he said. “Otherwise I’ll fuck you in this dressing room until we both die of dehydration.”

The last was whispered but she heard it anyway, and resisted fanning her burning face like a Victorian maiden.

“Any ideas,” she asked, indicating her now inappropriate costume choice.

Lex ran a hand over his scalp and felt a light layer of sweat on his skin. He’d forgotten sexual frustration. It was worst than he remembered. He blew out a breath.

“If we both wear suits of armor it should give people at least thirty seconds to pry us apart before I’m inside you,” he said, in all seriousness.

This time Chloe gave in and fanned herself like mad.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

This is superb! So hot and funny at the same time. :chlexsign1:

Can hardly wait for the next chappy! :yay: I wonder what costumes they will wear on the party if they're no longer going in cleo & scottish outfits.

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Lex in a kilt... I don't know. I'm kind of disturbed by the idea. But they're so funny together anyway. Can't wait to see how they'll react around each other at the party.

More soon!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information