+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hallowsville (NC-17) Finished 10/16!

NS Full Member
    Chloe as a fairy princess!? That really is scary! Can she please hide in the closet with Lex? Preferably the one in his bedroom.

Kezz........x.x.x.

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Chloe being a fairy princess, isn't as funny as her being a cheerleader. LOL

What does a gothic nun look like?

I demand the arrival of the Chlex Feast, Jumps up and down like a impatient child... NOW!!! Starts crying histerically... :crygreen:

-JJ :chlexsign1:

Closet smut?

I think Chloe should definitely join Lex in the closet....

hmmmmm.... wonder how roomy the closet'll be....

artyhat:

Lois as a Gothic nun and Chloe as a fairy princess. LMAO!

this story is too funny so far, i can't wait to read more!

please update soon.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Well I don't care what Gabe and Lois say - that fairy princess costume *is* scary. This looks like it'll be a good one. Looking forward to more.

I love Halloween fics! I can't wait for more... What's Lex gonna be dressed as? And I really hope they hide in a closet, together... *g*

MORE! :biggrin:

Author's Notes: Hey, I'm glad all of you are liking this so far. I would have updated earlier, but it took me forever to get access to a computer. The next update will be up soon, I just have to type it up.

Hallowsville, part two

They were at Lex's mansion in five minutes. "Yes, we're here on time," Gabe shouted with glee.

"After breaking every traffic law in the book." This earned Chloe a glare from her father. She mentally gave herself a pat on the back.

"Wow, this place is huge." Lois was looking around, trying to take in everything. Chloe remembered that this was Lois' first time being here at the mansion. It was impressive.

"Wait until you see the inside," Gabe said. He ushered the two girls to the entrance, which was cleverly covered in spider webs. They looked real and Chloe wouldn't be surprised to find out that they were. The mansion was just plain creepy. When the door opened, bright strobe lights came pouring out, immediately blinding their eyes, causing all three of them to groan like old people. Music was blaring and Chloe could literally see dozens of sweaty bodies jumping up and down in rhythm to the music. Some of the bodies had their own rhythm going on and Chloe couldn't help but look away. She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks.

"Chloe, you look so cute." Clark, who coincidentally was wearing a Gothic priest costume, came up to greet them. This received a glare from Lois.

"I can't believe you, Smallville. You stole my idea!" Lois and Clark both walked off together, arguing back and forth that they stole each other's idea.

"I think I see Lex." Gabe was running towards the ever-blinding strobe lights and shouting Lex's name. He might be a dork but he was still her father.

"Great, now I'm all alone." Chloe had to mentally giver herself a slap on the forehead for agreeing to come to this stupid party. She was seriously thinking about just leaving. She could live without lattes, really she could.

"Chloe, you look so adorable." Chloe turned around to see Lana dressed in the pink version of Sleeping Beauty's wedding dress. She couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"Thanks, Lana," Chloe managed to get out through gritted teeth. She noticed that the new coach was standing next to Lana, wearing the Prince's costume from Sleeping Beauty as well. "Did you two come together?"

They hesitated for a moment and then Coach Teague said, "No, we just so happened to arrive at the same time." It took him too long to come up with that and Chloe knew he was lying.

"Oh, I see Mrs. Kent." It was obvious that the princess was trying to avoid the subject at hand. "I'm going to go say hi." Lana walked off, which Chloe was eternally grateful for, but she was still stuck with Coach Teague.

"I do like you fairy princess costume, Chloe. It looks very adorable on you," he said with a sincere smile.

That's it! She shall find a closet and hide before anyone else could tell her how cute or adorable she looked. "Excuse me, Coach."

She took the opposite direction of the blinding strobe lights and took the stairs. She had no clue of where she was going it was so pitch black. Chloe had to run her hands along the wall to make sure she wasn't walking into a black hole.

When she finally felt a doorknob, she quickly opened the door and slammed it shut behind her. She had no clue where she was, but she couldn't hear the awful music anymore and those damn lights were far-gone. And she was sure that she was alone, away from the annoying people. If only she could find the dam light switch.

Then she heard what sounded like a stroke of a match and before she could blink there was a small amount of light shining behind her. She could sense someone directly behind her. The person's breath was tickling the back of her bare neck. Then she heard the familiar male voice softly speak into her hear. "You look rather cute tonight." And for the first time that night, she enjoyed being called cute.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Aww did Lex tell her she was cute? More please that was still to short.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    You've just gotta love Chloe and Lex... alone in the dark... lord I love this fic!

SaraC

That better be Lex and not Mr. Kent. LOL!!!!

Great update... Jason and Lana... those pieces of taffy..... (random insult, i know...)

*sits and waits for more updates* :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information