8 17.78%
  • Don't know

6 13.33%
  • Don't care

5 11.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NS Mainsite Boring?

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Okies folks, is the main site boring? You don't have to reply, but vote honestly. We have no way of tracking who vote what, so don't be afraid to be honest We need your REAL opinion on this
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :blush: well, I dont really have much ocasion to go there, I really only use the web for quite a limited range of pages. Forums, Fanfic, and artpages.

anything else, I go there so little that It doesnt really strike me one way or the other.

amazeingly unhelpful I know. sorry.

No no, everything helps
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    I like the main site. Sure its not the same as the boards, but I enjoy using it occassionally. More often when the season is going but I love the list of Chlex scenes and the gallery all year long.

Lark

I mostly use the forums. I check the site every now and then to see if there are any news and/or media additions to it, but sicne the spoilers and even the pictures ahve their own threads on the forums, it's very limitaded. Mostly, I go there when I need some old information or the videos sections.

I like the site, it is helpful and easy to find your way around, maybe it should just be updated more often with the news? Maybe just the main page with links to the spoilers/ep. discussions/etc threads on the forums? Just a suggestion!

No way! I love the site, it's so bloody awesome. I mean yeah there are a few Chlex sites out there, but nothing like NS, I absolutely adore the site (And also... I LURVE the index page, the pic of Lex/Chloe is perfect) True... I more tend to come straight to the boards, but I do check out the site quite alot, I did today actually, cause I'd been a bit busy these past few weeks, I hadn't had a good nose round since the new layout, and it's just totally awesome!

The site will probably be updated more now that smallville has begun again... We'll try to keep the site up to date with news and such

If you have any other tips/ideas/etc, reply!

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    I love the main site, it is my homepage, otherwise i would forget to come to the fourm, or I wouldn't know what is happing in the world of SV. I do wish you updated it more often...but i just read now that JG is raising money for the Memory Walk, that is so cool, I went on the memory walk in my hometown last weekend...I work at a retirement center, so i am really close to a bunch of old people who need the resurch done...anyway, that is a little off topic, but i just wanted to point out that i do use the main page everyday, and that JG is the best.

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Originally posted by Jen1388@Sep 28 2004, 01:48 AM
    I hadn't had a good nose round since the new layout, and it's just totally awesome!
    May I very much concur! I love the new layout!!!! :biggrin: It's prettier and more efficient.

Lark

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    I love the NS main site! It's one of the best designed Chlex sites on the web, and for that reason alone I wouldn't be able to call it boring. Content-wise, I visit it mostly for reading Chlex/SV/NS updates, spoilers and news. It's also useful when I have to look up the episode listings, the transcripts, recaps and especially the awesome Chlex scene clips. The links there -- like to Allison and Michael's Random Rants etc -- are great too. I also check out the site when there are special events like the fanfic awards etc on.

It's just a small suggestion, but I think it might be better if naughty-seduction.net opened up with the actual site, and not the notice page. Maybe if you could incorporate the announcement into the main site, it would look a lot better.

Another suggestion is to update the gallery. More photos of AM and MR would be great, and would probably encourage more people to make fanart/manips. DTS usually has screencaps, of course, but it'd be nice to not have to go through 18 pages of Lana screencaps to find the ones on Chloe or Lex Also, I notice that we have quite a lot of fan art threads here on the forums, but few people post their artwork in the gallery, maybe because it's more convenient to do so on the main site. Perhaps instead of having people put up stuff on the gallery, we could feature a few art pieces on the main site, and then direct people to the forums to encourage them to sign up.

Thread Information