• Err.. yeah...

8 17.78%
  • Don't know

6 13.33%
  • Don't care

5 11.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NS Mainsite Boring?

I think it might help if the format for the main site was changed. Or the colors, maybe. It's been starry-blue for so long -- not that the design isn't great! It really is...but change isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Get what I mean?

~Iz

Re: NS Mainsite Boring?

I answered the poll honestly... 'I don't know'. I always go directly to the forums and stay close to the fiction. But after just reading some of the opinions of other members I will definitely start checking out the main page!

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

Honestly, I rarely ever visit it. I have a link to the forum, and that's about it!

Besides, I don't really care. It's the cool stuff in it that makes it interesting anyway and what drew me into the whole Chlex deal on the first place. You should be proud of all the video clips and images, not to mention the wonderful, wonderful forums!

Urban MonkeyGirl

Talking Re: NS Mainsite Boring?

Well, as a long-time lurker I have seen this site go through many, many updates and I can honestly say that I like the way the main page is formatted now. I voted NO.

I do agree about the color however. Blue is a serene, tranquil color to me, and can cause me to nod off at my computer!

And the forums ARE the best!!

scovall
    Just a Guest!

As a new member who just found the site, I think it is really nice. Compared to some other sites it is really easy to navigate and looks great. However, like some of the others have pointed out, the colors are a little bland.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Thanks to everyone for the latest comments on the main site It will of course be considered when we make new layouts
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Thread Information