+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets and Lies (NC-17) Completed

7 comes on too strong
    Excellent update blue! Your writing is so damn good! I love this story to bits!

fee

NS Full Member
    WARNING: This chapter is rated NC-17.

A/N: Readers, flaterry will get you....an update! The saga continues. Though, not for much longer. Enjoy.

Chloe’s head shot to her right and she saw that Lex was sitting next to her.

Some of her purchases had been thrown from the bags and Chloe noticed that a pair of her panties were laying across Lex’s lap. He picked them up and studied them. Finally, he said, “They suit you.”

Embarrassed at the fact that Lex was staring at a scrap of lace that would barely cover her, Chloe snatched the panties away and glared at him. His obvious enjoyment at her reaction made her even more annoyed. When the grin spread even more she rolled her eyes at him. He was impossible.

“Am I to take it that you’ve shanghaied me just to discuss this year’s selection of lingerie?” Chloe stuffed the underwear back in one of the bags and took in her surroundings. From the outside, it looked like an ordinary cab. However, the inside was anything but.

There was plush leather seating and the backseat was much roomier than that of a real cab. Also, Chloe noticed, there were a few buttons on either side of the cab. Ones that obviously could put up a partition between the occupants of the cab and the driver.

Lex just watched Chloe. He was used to doing that. What he wasn’t used to was being able to smell her and sense the heat coming off of her body. Down boy. He hadn’t come here to make out with her in the back of the car like some dumb, young kid. They had unpleasant business that needed to be attended to. The quicker the better. He thought that once Chloe started throwing things and yelling at him it would be best for them to be close to her home. That way, the assault would be as short as possible.

He saw that she took in her new surroundings rather quickly. Once he was satisfied that she was done, he answered her question. “Unfortunately not. Though, I would be interested to know if you’ve got anything else in those bags that matches the one piece that I already saw.”

Chloe muttered, “Not that I’ll ever show you now.”

Lex knew it would piss her off but he couldn’t help but grin at the petulant tone that she used. She was so used to being cool, calm and in control that he liked seeing her off balance. Just as long as he was the one doing it, that was.

She took off her sunglasses and looked more closely at Lex. He looked delectable, as always, but she could see that he also looked a little worn down.

Warning bells began to go off in her head. This meeting was not very well planned. If her security could see into this cab…

“The windows are tinted,” Lex said, as if reading her mind. “From the outside they look normal, but they can’t see in. Also, see that SUV behind us?”

Chloe turned around and could clearly see the huge, hunter green vehicle that Lex was talking about. Lex had also turned around and when he spoke, his voice was very close to her ear. “Savoy’s at the wheel. He’ll stick close to us and stay between the taxi and the men following you. We’ll be safe until we get to your place.”

When Chloe looked at him again, she decided to forget how peeved she was at him. She also forgot that he looked worried. Before he could stop her, she grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers.

It had been far too long since she’d been able to do this. If they didn’t have much time before they were splitting up, she wasn’t about to waste it by talking to Lex when his mouth could do much better things.

Lex tried to say her name in a way that would communicate to her that his was inappropriate and that it wasn’t the time for this sort of thing. However, it came out more as a guttural moan. He felt Chloe’s hands move to the lapels of his suit jacket as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

He wanted to stop this. And, he would. In a minute. They both deserved this.

Both Chloe’s and Lex’s hands fumbled at the buttons on the side of the door until the partition slid up, giving them as much privacy as was possible in the car.

Victory tasted sweet…as did Lex. Chloe was ecstatic that Lex hadn’t tried to tell her that it wasn’t the time or place for this kind of interlude. When he moaned her name into her mouth, she knew that she had won. He returned her kiss vigorously and she felt his hands move to her waist. When she ran her tongue over the roof of his mouth, Lex’s hands tightened on her hips.

Lex moved one hand to the small of her back and pressed her closer to his body as the other tangled in her hair. Chloe was slouched against him and he couldn’t get her in the exact right position that he needed in order to properly drive all thought from her mind. He moved both hands down to her body and squeezed her ass before pulling her closer. He kept his hands on the supple flesh and she bucked against him when he gave one cheek a gentle smack.

The little whimpers that she was making in the back of her throat were driving him mad. He flashed on her making some very different noises when he was buried inside of her and she was naked and writhing beneath him. Lex felt her small hands on the front of his shirt and his buttons were soon open.

Chloe pulled back to examine her handiwork and smiled like the Cheshire Cat at what she saw. Lex was panting, his shirt falling open on either side of his body. She watched his well toned torso move as he drew in ragged breaths. Her eyes moved further and she wasn’t surprised to see an erection tenting his dress slacks.

Lex used all of his self control in order not to pull Chloe back to him. Every part of her felt so damn good when it was intimately pressed against his body. He loved being able to feel the tremors that ran down her body when he touched her in just the right way. Sure, from here he could see that her nipples were tight, that her lips were swollen and that her hair was a mess. But, he wanted to feel and taste her.

Chloe ran her hands from his knees up to his thighs and then back again. He just watched her but she noticed that he would clench and unclench his hands with every pass she made. Instead of taking him in her hand, like she thought he expected, Chloe threw one leg over Lex’s body and straddled him.

Knew there was a reason I wore a skirt today. That was the only thought Chloe had before her lower body came into contact with Lex’s. She cried out his name when she felt his hard arousal pressing up against her panties. Instinctively, she moved against it. Chloe threw her head back. “Oh, god.”

Bucking up against Chloe seemed like the best idea Lex had had in a long time. His hands found their way to her upper thighs and he stroked the smooth skin as Chloe’s hands fastened onto his shoulders. Lex could feel Chloe’s heat between the few layers of clothing that separated them. He clenched his jaw as she settled onto his cock and started moving her hips in small circles.

Lex wrapped his hands around Chloe’s back and crushed her body to his. He could feel her hard nipples against his chest. She was wearing a top with straps that fastened behind her neck and, it was clear, no bra. As his mouth found hers and demanded entrance, his left hand made its way to the knot that held her shirt to her body.

Chloe submitted to the onslaught of Lex’s tongue, lips and teeth. She couldn’t keep up with the intensity that he was giving her so she just clung to him. She was so focused on his hardness below her and his mouth plundering hers that she had forgotten about his hands.

She felt the material of her shirt slide down her body and broke their kiss. Lex had unwrapped her like a present and his eyes devoured the flesh that he had uncovered. He cupped her breasts and Chloe closed her eyes. “Yes, Lex.”

This was more like it. Lex was used to being the one in total control in situations like these. Chloe’s hips had stopped moving and though he was still painfully aroused, he didn’t feel like he would embarrass himself anymore.

He took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and sucked on it. Her reaction was instantaneous. She yelped his name. Maybe he should have made the glass soundproof, too. Well, it was far too late to worry about that.

After releasing the flesh, Lex ran the tip of his tongue around her areola, making sure to avoid her nipple. Chloe was writhing against him, trying to get him to touch her where she wanted. But, Lex wasn’t ready to do that just yet. Instead, he blew a stream of cool air over her nipple. “Fuck.” Chloe said the word tightly.

How had this gotten so out of control? Chloe hadn’t thought it would get this far. She certainly hadn’t foreseen herself half naked and straddling Lex as he tormented her. She moved her hands from his shoulders to the back of his neck and tried to guide him. She could see that Lex was clearly avoiding her none too subtle signals.

Instead of letting it upset her too much, she started to run her hands over Lex’s scalp. Chloe wasn’t prepared for him to thrust fully against her. If it wasn’t for Lex’s quick reflexes, she may have fallen off of him. She didn’t think that she had the advanced motor skills right now to both keep her balance and keep her hands on Lex. And, one was clearly more important than the other.

Lex moved his mouth to her other nipple and gave it the very same treatment. “You taste amazing, Chloe.” She arched into him and he grinned against her flesh.

She wasn’t shy at all. He liked that in a woman.

The tension in her body had to come to an end. Plus, one of the street signs they had just passed had caught her eye. They were almost to her place. But, if Lex thought she was going to give in to him first, the man had another thing coming.

Chloe moved her knees a little further apart, increasing the contact of their lower bodies. “Chloe.” Lex’s voice had more than a note of warning in it. But, she ignored him. She latched on to his shoulders and started to grind against him. She felt his hands clamp down on her hips like a vise and he was panting her name.

His eyes were squeezed shut tightly. Chloe had turned the tables on him in a matter of seconds. He could tell that she was soaked for him and could hear the whimpered pants of his name as she continued to thrust herself against him. “Lex, Lex,” she moaned and it took him a moment to realize that she was actually trying to talk to him and not just chanting his name.

She thrust harder against him and he knew what she wanted. He clamped down on her hips and started to buck up hard. Each thrust caused her to curse loudly. He buried his face in her chest and let his body take over. His hips kept moving up into Chloe and he could feel the tension in his body begin to focus itself.

Lex had finally let go of trying to control himself and Chloe knew it. She opened her eyes and looked down at him. She ran her hands over his head and he peered up at her. Chloe put her hands on either side of Lex’s face, holding his head in place. She was amazed that she was so close to coming. She had never thought that anything but full on contact would make her climax.

Staring into Lex’s eyes she moved quicker against him. “Oh.” Chloe felt her muscles tensing and she felt Lex roughly grab her ass and guide her body where he wanted it.

If he was going to come in his pants, Chloe would be exactly where he wanted her to be when it happened. He wanted her to feel it. He positioned her so she would feel the full effects of what his body was doing. When she hit his cock just right one last time, he grunted her name as he came. Lex held tight to her hips and continued to thrust hard against her.

Chloe could feel Lex coming and god, it was fucking hot. She watched a look of pleasure wash over his face before his whole body slackened. Just as she was about to speak she felt his nimble fingers brush over and then find her clit. As quickly as they were there, they were gone.

She was confused until she felt his fingers make their way inside of her underwear. Looking down at him, Chloe rose up and then felt his fingers at her entrance.

Thankfully, Chloe was doing most of the work. Lex was finding it difficult to move more than one part of his body at a time. He groaned when he felt how wet she was and briefly wished that it was another part of his body that was sliding into her. He had thought that Chloe would take it slow, but she instead took his fingers into her body roughly.

“Fuck, Chloe.” Her pussy was quivering around his fingers as she started to ride them. Lex watched as Chloe rose up and down, up and down, a sheen of sweat covering her body. Every time she buried his fingers deeper into her body, she exhaled his name.

“Now.” She moaned the word and Lex crooked his fingers, hitting a spot inside of her that made her body shatter. She jerked against his hand a few more times as she came harder than she ever had before. Lex pressed his palm against her clit and she felt another tremor sweep through her body.

Chloe slumped against Lex and panted harshly on his neck. She groaned in disappointment when he pulled his hand out of her body. She moaned when she heard him cleaning off his fingers. Chloe lifted her head and kissed him deeply.
    When Lex broke the kiss, he started mentally berating himself. Of all of the times to let that happen, this had been the worst. How was he supposed to tell Chloe what he needed to now?

Gently, he refastened her top and gave her a chaste kiss on the mouth. He ran his hands over her back as she got her breathing under control. Lex peered out the window and saw that they were only a few minutes away from Chloe’s house.

Chloe waited for Lex to say something, but he was quiet as his hands wandered along her back. “It must be pretty bad if you’re stalling.” She raised her head and looked down at him. When Lex didn’t try to refute her words, Chloe nodded and sat back down next to him. She was sticky and uncomfortable. A shower was looking very good right now.

“I came to tell you that we can’t see each other anymore.”

“What!” Chloe screamed the word. “You couldn’t have told me before…” but she couldn’t complete the sentence. She didn’t want to use crude words to describe what they did, it would make it seem cheap and like it didn’t mean anything. On the other hand, she didn’t want to get all mushy and girly on Lex. So, she didn’t bother to use any more words.

Lex mentally kicked himself again. He knew that Chloe didn’t make it a habit to have sexual encounters in cars so he wasn’t surprised at her reaction. He just hoped that she would be able to be rational about the whole thing.

“Give me one good reason why we have to do that?” Chloe glared over at him and crossed her arms over her chest. Lex had better not have given in to his baser urges where she was concerned just because he thought he wasn’t going to be seeing her anymore. And, if he gave her some song and dance about it being safer for her, she’d shoot him herself.

“If we don’t, the government will move you to Washington.” Lex returned the glare that Chloe was giving him. He needed her to understand this and they didn’t have time to go over it more than once. “They’ve been looking into Savoy. Personal bank records, stakeouts at his house, talking to his friends. Anything to tie him to our little get together in the basement. If they find anything, he’ll be charged with endangering the welfare of a state witness. They will then go after me. They will put a detail on me, taking away any chance for us to meet. This has become personal to Shaw and he won’t stop until he proves that the three of us have been working together.”

Chloe’s body had become less defensive and it appeared that she was actually listening.

Lex went on. “In addition to the one new detail that I’m sure you’ve noticed, there are at least two more. The first was installed so you would notice them. They are the diversions so you wouldn’t notice the real new details. If we continue in this way, we will get caught and we will never see one another again until my father is rotting in the ground.” Lex reached out and wrapped his arm around Chloe’s shoulders, bringing her to lie against his side.

“There is no other way. We cannot see each other until this thing with my father is over.” He kept looking at Chloe, trying to read what she was thinking. His thumb absently ran over the smooth skin on her shoulder.

Chloe’s stomach and heart had dropped while Lex spoke. She could, theoretically, walk away from Witness Protection. However, the second she resurfaced on the radar, Lionel would have her killed. If she and Lex continued to see each other and they were caught, Chloe would be fine. Lex and Savoy, however, would be in a world of trouble.

She stared out the window. She didn’t want to believe what Lex was telling her. He was the only thing keeping her going. They needed to talk more about this, but there wasn’t any time for that. They had just turned on to her street.
    Chloe felt Lex’s gaze on her. She swallowed thickly and nodded. “I understand.” She closed her eyes and slumped forward, burying her face in her hands. It wasn’t fair, she had already lost everything from her former life. She shouldn’t be forced to give up the one thing that brought her any happiness.

It had taken Lex two weeks to come to terms with the decision and now Chloe didn’t even have two minutes to process the information before they had to say goodbye.

Savoy had been the first to speak aloud what they both knew. Lex had dismissed him. Savoy had taken the news well and left the Manor. Three days later Lex had hired him back. But, it still took one more week before Lex could face what he and Chloe would have to do.

He took one of her hands in his own and brushed a kiss over her knuckles. “Talk to me.” He wanted to hear what was going on in that head of hers. He looked out the window and could see her building.

‘Thirty seconds.’ Chloe gently extricated her hand from Lex’s and started to gather up her bags. She would have to look normal when she got out of the cab.

“I don’t know what you want me to say, Lex.” She shook her head.

“I want you to be honest with me.” He hoped that she wouldn’t need anymore prodding. Just because she understood didn’t mean that she would do what he was telling her that they needed to.

“If it’s the only way, it’s the only way.” She looked up at him. “I hate that your father took everything from me that matters. And that he keeps doing it. I hate that Shaw is winning. But, most of all I hate that I won’t get to see you again. For god knows how long. What happens in a month? Six months? Three years? Do we just move on?”

Lex had thought of this and he didn’t have an answer, he wasn’t about to ask Chloe to wait for him. It wouldn’t be fair.

The car stopped outside of her apartment. Chloe fished out some money from her purse and Lex put down the partition between her and the driver. “Keep the change,” she muttered. Even though the man worked for Lex, it was important to keep up the charade. Plus, going through the motions let Chloe know how much more time she could realistically spend in the car without her security guys getting suspicious. The answer was none.

She stared straight ahead. “I’m sick of being afraid,” she said, almost to herself.

It crushed Lex to hear her say that. This was all his fault, no matter what Chloe would say, he was responsible for allowing her to stay in this situation.

Chloe nodded when she thought about her words. Her fear about getting rejected by those that cared about her was the cause of more problems than she cared to admit. She hated feeling afraid of so many small things in every facet of her life. There was one part that she could take control of now and she fully intended to.

“I love you, Lex,” she said, matter of factly. Maybe at some other time she’d tell him why in big flowery words. But, for now, she just needed to say it and he just needed to hear it. “Don’t say anything,” she said when she saw him opening his mouth. “I didn’t say it because I want to hear you say it or to guilt you into anything. I needed to do it.” She looked out the window at her apartment.

“I should go.”

Lex wished he could tell the driver to just peel out of there and take them to the nearest airport, logic and reason be damned. He couldn’t remember the last time when someone had told him that they loved him. He was glad that Chloe had told him to stow it because he really didn’t know what he would have said.
    He knew what he should say but didn’t think that the words would come. Not now, in this situation.

Chloe reached for the handle of the door and Lex put his hand on her arm. She turned back to him and put her sunglasses back on. Laying her hand over his, she smiled.

“Good bye, Lex.”

Lex leaned in and kissed her. Chloe returned the kiss for a moment and then pulled back. Lex could see that she was keeping on a brave face. He ran his thumb over her cheekbone. “I’ll come for you as soon as it’s safe.”

“I don’t doubt it.”

She had to leave before she created a scene. Taking a deep breath, she put on an indifferent face and stepped back outside into the real world.

Chloe didn’t look back.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :crygreen: Damn but you just pulld my heart out. The smutt was just tough, damn hot! great chappy! :biggrin:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :crygreen: Damn!!! I want them to get together so bad. DAMN YOU LIONEL !!! :rage: YOU OLD FART BAG!!! " :cliffhanger:

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

7 comes on too strong
    Bloody FANTASTIC Blue! Damn! This is one damn good story! However...why do I have this deep seeded fear starting to grow in my heart re: Chloe?

...anyhow...LOVED. LOVED. LOVED. The parting angst! You, Catheryne and Blaire are pretty much the queens of angst! I bow before you!

...there's that deep seeded fear again... *sigh*...

fee

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Yeesh.... I want Lex in a cab with me!

Seriously, this was darned hot, yet so sad... I hope its not forever either until they get it together.

But I'll be here the whole way, reading and waiting...

SaraC

I can't wait for the next installment of this. I loved the scene in the car. Amazing, very sexy. The emotions at the end were very well done. Please let them kick Lionels ass. And Shaw gets a little comeuppance as well, for making my Chloe suffer. :worship2: :worship2: Love your style.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Great new chapter, but so sad!! I wish that Lex realized that he loved Chloe too!! I'm proud of Chloe for being so strong!! But how will she make it being all alone? Poor baby!! Thank you so much for the update!! Post more soon please!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    :crygreen: I felt so sorry for both of them. At last , before saying goodbye to each other, they had some hot sex in the cab. :crygreen:

Please I want more.

NS Full Member
    More more more! :clap:

With the "real" (and real crappy&#33 season 4 underway, we need you more than ever! You're an amazing writer.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information