+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Banter Can Be Hell (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    Yay! I loved this chapter! Nice work making Gabe think it was Clark on the phone :lol: Then of course there's the fabulous jealous-Lex that you write all too well!

odd duck
    Great chapter. heehee, jealous Lex. Update soon!

NightGlow
    Just a Guest!
    I adore this fic! There's absolutely nothing hellish about it. :biggrin:

Michelle
    Just a Guest!
    So much smut! You write the best smut ever, I mean, sex in a library? That is so unexplainably hot! Write more soon!

:chlexsign3:

NS Full Member
    :yay2: an update!! wohoo!! great work, can't wait til they tell a sick Gabe that lex is sc&*wing his daughter... oh the words that will be said...

: Sway

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    A/N: The last part! Yay! Hope you’ve enjoyed this one, A!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Lex – this *really* wasn’t necessary,” Chloe said, holding the two containers of soup that Lex had insisted on getting from a local restaurant rather than purchasing at the store.

“Trust me,” Lex said, leaning past her to open the front door. “Their soup is much better than anything that could come out of a can.”

“Well, duh,” she said and walked into the house. “But it’s just dad and Lana.”

“Meaning they won’t care?”

“Meaning *I* don’t care,” she corrected. Lex snickered and set the grocery bags down on the floor. “Dad, Lana! We’re home!”

“We?” Gabe asked as he shuffled into the foyer. He blinked a couple of times when he saw Lex standing next to his daughter. “Lex?”

“Gabe,” Lex greeted. “I’d shake your hand, but ---” Gabe shook his head and held up his hand in understanding.

“Got it,” he said. He gave Chloe a bemused grin when he saw the soup containers in her hands. “You got real soup? I thought you would just pick up the canned stuff.”

“So did I,” Chloe said, handing one of the large cups to her dad and shooting a large fake smile at Lex, who grinned at her in return.

“Did someone say soup?” Lana asked as she straggled into the room. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot and she looked like she felt completely miserable. Chloe gave her a sympathetic grin.

“It’s *real* soup,” Chloe said, holding out the remaining container. Lana perked up ever so slightly.

“You got real soup?” she asked and gave Chloe a weak smile. “Wow.”

“Uh, yeah. Well, it was actually Lex’s idea,” Chloe admitted. Lana glanced at Lex, noticed his hand on the small of Chloe’s back, and grinned knowingly.

“Thought it would soften the blow, huh?”

“Something like that,” Lex admitted. Lana nodded. She reached over and took the soup from Chloe.

“Well, if it helps ---” Lana paused and took the lid off the container to take a sip of it, “--- I’m glad you two are finally together.” She took another sip of the soup, completely oblivious to the quizzical look that now marred Gabe’s face. “It certainly took you long enough.” Gabe looked over at Lex and Chloe, just now noticing how close they were standing together and how wide Chloe’s eyes had gotten with Lana’s statements.

“Together?” Gabe asked, tilting his head a little to the side. “She doesn’t mean ---”

“So, did you guys go out today?” Lana asked with a smile, still holding the hot cup of soup up to her mouth. “No wonder you didn’t want to stay home with us,” she said teasingly to Chloe. Chloe blushed, but it quickly paled when she saw the look on her father’s face.

“I ---”

“You’re dating my boss?” Gabe asked. Chloe and Lex looked at each other and Chloe bit her lip.

“Well, not ---”

“Yes,” Lex interrupted, with no hint of shame or embarrassment on his face. Gabe looked back and forth between the two of them a couple of times before he finally nodded lightly and shrugged.

“Okay,” he said and turned around to shuffle sickly back into the living room.

“Hey!” Lana called after him. “Are you watching ‘Days of Our Lives’?” Gabe turned around and grinned at the girl who was starting to trail after him.

“I think ‘Orderly Bob’ is leaving the show,” he said.

“There’s an ‘Orderly Bob’?” Lana asked in confusion.

“Come on, I’ll explain at commercial,” Gabe said, motioning for her to follow him.

“Okay,” Lana said. “Has anyone taken down that manipulative bitch Cassie yet?”

“Not yet, but hopefully soon,” Gabe said.

Chloe watched on, mouth agape as she heard Lana use the word ‘bitch’ in front of her dad and not get scolded for it.

“That’s so not fair,” she said.

“You got away with telling your dad that you’re dating me and you think it’s unfair because she gets to cuss in front of him?” he asked with a bemused smile.

“Hmm – good point.”

“So, I was thinking,” Lex started, placing his hands on Chloe’s waist and drawing her closer to him, “my house? I can have the chef make us dinner after ---”

“After you help me with my paper?” Chloe asked cheekily.

“Not really what I had in mind,” Lex admitted, a light grin curling his lips upward.

“Tell you what,” Chloe said, leaning her body in against him, “you go back to the library with me for an hour and *then* we can go to your house.” Lex arched an eyebrow at her.

“The library?” he asked in a suggestive and husky voice. Chloe playfully hit his chest.

“That’s not how I meant it.”

“Of course not,” he teased.

A half hour later, Chloe was standing on her tiptoes to reach a book on one of the shelves while Lex leaned back and watched her.

“You could help me, you know?”

“I could,” Lex agreed. “But then I wouldn’t get the great view of your legs as your skirt hikes up.” Chloe spun around to face him and he smirked at her. She shot him a warning look and he backed her against the shelves, trapping her on either side with his hands. “Did your teacher give this assignment to anybody else?”

“No,” Chloe grumbled, “Like I told you ---”

“And do you have proof that he was giving the jocks preferential grading?”

“Of course,” Chloe said in as loud of a whisper as she could. “I wouldn’t have mentioned him by name if I didn’t.”

“Then,” he paused and kissed her lips lightly, pulling back before she could reciprocate, “don’t do the assignment.”

“But ---”

He cut her off by kissing her again, this time longer and with more force. His tongue snaked into her mouth and Chloe reached down to cup his groin. His hips bucked against her and she smiled into the kiss.

“I can’t just *not* do the assignment,” she said. Lex pressed himself up against her and her eyes grew wide with how hard he had gotten within the space of a couple of seconds. “Or maybe I ---” Lex captured her mouth with his own and grabbed her ass, lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist. She moaned into his mouth as her back hit the shelves and they shook. “Lex, I ---” she trailed off when she saw that his eyes had become dark pools of lust and seemed to be staring inside of her. “Oh, God,” she half-groaned as he moved his face to her neck and started nibbling along the vein, “Lex.”

Her hand went down to the zipper of his slacks and she pulled it down to free his cock. She clasped her hand around him and he started to thrust into it.

“Chloe,” he breathed raggedly, “no.”

“No?”

“I need ---”

Chloe nodded and let go of his length to grip onto his shoulders as she lifted herself up. Their eyes met as Lex’s hand went under her skirt and ripped off her underwear altogether. Chloe was about to protest when she felt him slowly bring her back down and his tip slid along her wet heat. Her eyes closed and her head lolled forward, and in one fluid motion, she rose up and then slammed herself down on him. Lex gave a half-gasp, half-moan at the sensation that suddenly surrounded him.

Chloe began pumping up and down on him, developing a rhythm that Lex quickly matched, meeting her thrust for thrust and pounding into her body. Chloe’s grip on his shoulders got tighter and she could feel the pleasure start to roll through her body.

“Lex,” she panted. Her inner walls began to squeeze tight around him and Lex found himself taking her harder and faster than he had intended. Chloe let out a strangled scream as her climax overtook her body and Lex soon followed, trying to muffle the sound of his own release by burying his mouth into her neck and biting her. Chloe’s eyes shot open to see only white as the pain mixed with pleasure sent another orgasm crashing through her. Lex slowly released her and brought her legs down so she could stand, her forehead leaning against him but her back pressed against the bookshelves.

“Chloe,” he whispered against her ear, his heavy breathing sending shivers down her spine. He felt her smile against his skin and turned his head to the side to look at her.

“It’s a little late to start following the library’s rule about being quiet, don’t you think?”

“Mmm,” he agreed, lightly peppering her jaw line with kisses. “Chloe?”

“Yeah?”

“I think we’ve been here for an hour,” he murmured huskily. Chloe let out a light chuckle as her smile grew wider. “Why are you laughing?”

“I was just thinking about what Lana said.”

“Lana’s a crack-up,” Lex said with a completely straight face. Chloe smiled broadly at him and Lex found himself grinning back at her. “What did she say?”

“She said that it took us long enough to get together.”

“Why is that funny? I agree with her.”

“Yeah, but you’d think if she thought we should be together that she would have said something to one of us,” Chloe said. Her mouth dropped open when she saw the impish smile light up Lex’s face. “She didn’t?”

“She did.”

“What did she say?”

“She said that listening to our banter was beginning to be hell.”

“What?”

“Something about because it was so obvious that it was just foreplay, except we never actually got to the rest of it.”

“Oh.” Chloe paused for a second while a lopsided grin took over her lips. “Well, we have now. So, where does that put us?” Lex moved his mouth to kiss her, weaving his hands into her hair in a futile struggle to get her even closer to him than she was already. When they finally pulled apart, he rested his forehead against hers and smiled down at her.

“Heaven.”

The End

Love this story. :chlexsign4: Haha, Chloe will never get anything done in the library at this rate.

NS Full Member
    Hehehe, I loved it all! *grin* Great ending

NS Full Member
    I almost keeled over at the Gabe/Lana interaction. I hereby declare that you have to write one of those in every fic. Great stuff!

Blue

NS Full Member
    that was great!! the Lana/Gabe scene was unexpectedly calm - i loved it.

Awesome fic!!

: Sway

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information