+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose Your Own Chlexventure (PG-13 to R)

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    Just catching up with this and WOW! Excellent! Um... I choose... window? Door? I dunno...

Window, I guess.

NS Full Member
    A/N: Sabby: This one is going to be fun! You chose wisely lovelies *G*

A/N: Blue: If you don't know what story we're talking about, you had no childhood and I pity you.

Chloe didn’t like either of her options. She wasn’t jazzed about the idea of walking through one of the doors and going deeper into the house that was really no fun what so ever, never mind the sign that proclaimed otherwise outside. The window wasn’t any more enticing to her, either.

“How about neither?” She knew that she sounded like a wimp but she could really care less. “I mean, if we stay in one place, we can’t have anymore creepy stuff happen to us, right?” Chloe knew that there was no logic in her statement, but she was hoping that Lex wouldn’t focus on that.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, the wall began moving towards them. She glared at Lex, his earlier words had obviously given the building the idea to do so. “Fine,” she muttered, keeping her eyes on the wall as it came closer, “Window it is.”

Lex shook his head as he watched Chloe scramble out of the window and onto the grass below, only to stop right in front of it as soon as she'd hit the ground, “Chloe move!”

When Chloe had taken in her surroundings, she found that she couldn’t move. It was too surprising. It was broad daylight and there was beautiful, perfect green grass as far as the eye could see. Not at all what she had expected. Lex’s clipped order had permeated her brain and she quickly stepped to the side, allowing him to climb out of the window.

Lex landed on the ground, whipping around to ask Chloe what the hell was wrong with her when he had to squint his eyes. “What the fuck?” he mumbled as he kept his eyes low to adjust to the sudden sunlight. “Ok, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore,” he spoke out loud.

Ignoring the glib comment, Chloe shielded her eyes and continued to look around. The grass was the only thing in her field of vision. She didn’t see any other buildings and turned back to the funhouse. The window was now, unsurprisingly, a wall. They couldn’t go back even if they wanted to. Sighing, she looked up at the sun, wondering why it seemed so much brighter. Her eyes widened. “Lex.” She was whispering for some reason. When he looked over to her, she jabbed her chin in the direction of the sun, praying that he would see what she did.

Lex shielded his eyes with a hand as he followed Chloe's gaze up to the sun and had a hard time keeping his jaw from dropping. “Huh,” he deadpanned. “Smiling face chubby cheeks and blue eyes?” He asked as if to verify what he was seeing was real.

Nodding mutely, Chloe found that she couldn’t stop staring at the sun. It was smiling down at them and then it winked at them. “Ok,” she said as she turned back to Lex, “I’m done here, let’s get the hell out of here.” She had no clue how they were supposed to do that being that there were no doors, windows or any other creepy places to go through, but that was beside the point.

Lex swept their surroundings with another glance, looking for some sort of 'exit' from their current place. “Well as much as I agree, do you see any way out of here?” he started walking farther away from the funhouse and into the open field.

“Nope,” Chloe said. She scanned the area more closely, hoping to see something that she had missed before. There wasn’t anything new…except….she squinted her eyes and saw something off in the distance. It was moving towards them but she couldn’t tell what it was. However, she guessed that whenever it made its way to them, she wouldn’t be happy. “Lex, something is coming.” She pointed her finger at the growing shape. “If it’s that freak ass girl again, I say that we beat her into submission. You up for that?”

Chuckling slightly, Lex arched his eyebrow at Chloe. “I wouldn't have figured you for the overly violent type. Then again, after seeing what you did with that window…” he trailed off, trying to distinguish the rapidly approaching shape against the sunlight. Taking a step forward he squinted his eyes. “If I didn't know better I'd say it looks like a giant...”

“Bunny!” Chloe practically shouted the word. Of all of the things that she had been preparing herself for, a big, fluffy, white bunny was not one of them. With their luck, it probably had rabies. She couldn’t make out the features of the animal, but it was definitely a rabbit. “This just keeps getting weirder and weirder,” she said to Lex.

Lex nodded and stepped in front of Chloe as the bunny came closer. When he finally got a good look at the bunny's features, his face cracked into a smile. “I don't believe this,” shaking his head in pure disbelief and mirth, he slowly stepped aside to let Chloe have a look. The bunny way now running straight towards them and Lex could hear him muttering something under his breath.

For a moment, Chloe was worried about Lex. There wasn’t anything particularly funny about their situation. However, when she got a good look at the bunny, she could understand the humor of the situation. “Oh my god,” she murmured.

The bunny finally reached them and Chloe clapped her hand over her mouth the keep from laughing as the bunny spoke. The words were to be expected. “"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" But, seeing Lionel Luthor in full bunnymode saying the words in a high-pitched voice was another matter.

Lex couldn't help it, he was cracking up. This was the best laugh he'd had in ages. His father, looking like a bunny, muttering about being late. A frantic expression on his face and he didn't even seem to see them as he ran past. Lex motioned for Chloe to do something, unable himself to get a word out between his laughter.

Lex’s laughter was infectious and Chloe had to get herself together before doing anything. First, she took one last look at Lex. While he was laughing, he finally looked his age. Unlike every other time when the mask that he wore made him seem older. She tried to commit the way he looked to memory and had to turn away when Lex caught her staring at him.

“Excuse me,” Chloe called after the Lionelbunny, “Could you help us?”

The bunny's eyes widened. “I can't, no time, I'm running late. She'll have my head! Gotta go, gotta go!”

Chloe didn’t need to remember the exact specifics of the story to know that she didn’t want to come into contact with the Queen. She doubted that a meeting with her would end well for them. “Yeah, yeah, I know. But, do you think you could focus for a second and point us in the direction of a way out of here?” She looked hopefully at whatever the hell Lionel now was. She couldn’t help but enjoy the squirming he was doing, too. When the rabbit still looked at her dubiously, she jerked her thumb in Lex’s direction, “He has a carrot for you.”

“Out? Poor child. There's no way out. Because we are out? Don't you see that? There's only a way in!
    Now I gotta go! Carrot?” He looked demandingly at the man a little ways off from the girl.

Bunny frowned. Why didn't this guy surrender the carrot already, he didn't have time for this. “There's my way in and then there's your way in of course. Everyone's got their own way in. Now let me go MY way then you go yours. Carrot!” He held his paw out, this time, one of his hind legs tapping rapidly on the ground.

It took Chloe a moment to decipher the bunny’s words. So, everyone had a way in. They would just have to use the bunny’s, though. She saw no other technique that would work. “Our way will be your way. Then, you will get the carrot.” Hopefully, if they followed the crazy bunny through something, he would disappear and they wouldn’t have to deal with him after that. If they did, he just may attack. She saw the crazy look in his eyes. Bunny needed a fix.

Bunny was getting irritated now. “That's nonsense. You can't use my way because my way is My way not Your way or Our way, so give the carrot already. I'm...” He looked at his pocket watch, his eyes widening comically. “Oh god, she'll kill me, I'm late!” One last look at the boy who supposedly had a carrot, but he couldn't stay any longer. Sighing heavily, the bunny turned around and started to run as fast as his hind legs could carry him.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” Chloe growled before taking off after the bunny. He was their one chance of getting out of this place. She knew that he’d eventually disappear down a rabbit hole. The thought of crawling through a darkened hole in the ground disturbed Chloe, but she’d do what she had to do. She saw that the bunny was gaining ground and she pushed herself harder. Lex appeared on her right side and then ran past her, following their reluctant leader.

Lex realized that he'd passed Chloe and without thinking slowed his pace holding his hand out behind him to grab it. The last thing he wanted was to lose Chloe on this wild goose chase and dammit, he'd never thought his father could run that fast.

Latching on to Lex's outstretched hand, Chloe ran as fast as she could. The rabbit hole had to be close, mostly because she couldn't run at this pace for much longer. After another minute, Chloe saw another shape in the distance. It was a tree. She watched as the bunny disappeared. She and Lex slowed to a jog as they approached the three. At the base of it was a hole. "So, Lex, shall we go down the proverbial rabbit hole?" Chloe smirked at him as she awaited his answer.

Lex looked at the rabbit hole then up at Chloe. He really wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to jump down there. “Did you ever *read* that story?” Thinking about the possibility of being decapitated by a fat ugly queen was not exactly appealing.

"Yes, Lex," she said, testily, "I have read that story." She took her hand out of his, noticing for the first time that neither of them had let go, and crossed her arms over her chest. She was trying to get her breathing back under control and she was still out of breath. "But, I don't see that we have many options. Our only other choice is to wander around and hope to find some other place that we can crawl or walk through." She shrugged, "But, whatever you want to do is fine by me." She looked at him, waiting for his response.

A. Chloe and Lex wander around, looking for another way in/out
    B. Chloe and Lex go down the rabbit hole

Look for another way out hmy:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: Rabbit hole!!!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    If this is like the true adventure stories then you can always start over and make the other choise right?? anyway i vote for the rabbit hole. great story girls.

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    rabbit hole all the way!!!! Oooh i love this sooo much!!! hahahaha

BB

NS Full Member
    Rabbit Hole!!

Lionel as a rabbit is just too funny. :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I guess I'll pick the rabbit hole, but only because Lionel as a bunny is so funny!! Great update!! :chlexsign1:

RABBIT HOLE!!!--and no, i don't sound at ALL like a lunatic saying that lol :tease:

pret, je t battue! maintenant tu dois dire la m chose ke moi ma kiche! lol mouhahahahahah! ye chouis crouelle!!

xoxo LaLa

NS Full Member
    Rabbit hole.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information