+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Signed, Sealed, Delivered – You’re Mine (NC17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    I kinda feel sad for Lex because he wants to do things well but fails.

Please I want more. :yay:

lexodus
    Just a Guest!
    Wow. I love that he remembered her favorite flower, and that he went through that much trouble, but really Lex... you're supposed to love this girl? Flowers? Come on! Buy her the Daily Planet or something. Something uniquely Chloe. Get her the rights to The Torch, it was her baby after all.

Great update, it makes me sad that there won't be another one until December but I guess I'll live.

Can I use that Pinkie and the Brain thing? It was hilarious.

NS Full Member
    Can I use that Pinkie and the Brain thing? It was hilarious.
    Sure. Glad you liked it.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

The next part will include Chloe's bachelorette party, I do believe. And with Lana throwing the party who knows what's going to happen...

*runs off to plot, plan and try to find the *cough* entertainment portion of Chloe's bachelorette party*

Jinni,

As always, your write some amazing fics.

Good luck with NaNoWriMo. We'll all be waiting here when you get back.

Lyl

Members
    I cried so hard....I'm with Chloe she saw him cheating on her and he isnt showing any real signs of hurt well as much as chloe has. If he thinks material items and memorys can fix what he did to her then he doesnt deserve her and a new love interest should come into the picture. lol im so absorbed in this story..please continue

Megs

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :blush: Lex Lex Lex........ *Sigh.* I think he needs to get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness every day. Throwing money is not going to help lex.

Fantastic stuf!

NS Full Member
    lol loved it

love lea
    xxx

NS Full Member
    ~*~Part Eleven~*~

Lana looked over her shoulder, taking in Chloe’s sleeping form. The other woman had been so tired after clearing the bedroom of tulips that she’d just… well, collapsed, for lack of a better term. Though Lana suspected it had more to do with the emotional impact of the day than any real physical exhaustion.

Just as well, because she had important business to take care of.

A Maid of Honor had a certain tradition to uphold, after all, and she wasn’t about to let Chloe down.

If only she had a single idea of what to do for Chloe’s bachelorette party!

She opened Chloe’s laptop, thankful that the other woman had shown her not only how to boot it up, but how to connect to the wireless internet as well. There would be tons of great ideas for bachelorette parties on the net.

Well, she hoped so anyway. The last thing she wanted to do was fail at this task. Not that Chloe had given any indication that she was expecting it. In fact, Lana seriously doubted that Chloe had given any thought to a party in the least.

All the more reason for her to plan it out.

She’d even gotten Lex’s credit cards to help with the financial portion of the festivities; when she did, he’d made some comment about not getting Chloe into trouble. Well, Chloe was a grown woman and she could both get herself into and out of trouble if she wanted to. She wasn’t Chloe’s babysitter or nanny or… mother. Making sure she stayed out of trouble was not in Lana’s so-called ‘job description’.

And if Chloe wanted to get into a little bit of pre-marital trouble, then so be it.

Maybe that would teach Lex a thing or two.

She typed ‘bachelorette party ideas’ into the keyword line of that Google thing that Chloe had showed her, tapping pink painted fingernails against the desk as she waited for it to complete its search. Within seconds there were many more hits than she wanted to deal with. She sighed, glaring at the small screen. Everything from theme parties to… oh…

Lana blushed from her neck all the way to the roots of her hair at the rather suggestive website that had been found as a match for bachelorette parties.

Shame that it wasn’t anywhere near here.

Though… Lex’s credit cards –did- have a nice, hefty limit.

No, she told herself, they were not flying to Vegas for Chloe’s bachelorette party.

Even if it did sound like fun.

They needed to do something a little closer to home.

“Oh!” she exclaimed softly, adding ‘Metropolis’ to the keyword search after a moment’s hesitation. No sense putting in ‘Smallville’, she knew. There was nothing to do around here aside from the odd cow tipping or two.

Bingo.

The search had narrowed itself down dramatically with the addition of that locale and Lana leaned forward unconsciously, her tongue snaking out between her teeth as she scanned the results.

Club Olympus? Her eyebrows rose. Well, the name sounded promising, at least.

She hovered over the link for a second before depressing her finger on the mouse button.

Another heated flush spread over her cheeks as the site began to load, pictures appearing almost immediately on her screen.

Male pictures.

-Naked- male pictures.

It was a strip club.

“Come let our Greek gods show you a little piece of heaven on earth,” she read aloud, softly, from the site’s promotional slogan.

Well, that could work. It was a little clichéd and it definitely wasn’t what Lex had in mind for keeping Chloe out of trouble –

Which meant that the other woman would just –love- it.

Lana scanned over the links on the site, a smile lighting up her face as she caught site of one, near the bottom of the list.

They did special hosting for bachelorette parties.

“Jackpot!” Lana squealed.

~*~*~

“But we just –left- Metropolis.”

“I know.” Lana nodded. “You said it yourself, though. Smallville is boring. Do you really want to be bored tonight?”

Chloe sighed, glancing over her shoulder at the now closed doors of the manor. It was a little after seven and already she was bored out of her mind. True, there was plenty in the manor to keep her occupied, provided she really wanted to be, well, in the manor.

The problem was that she didn’t want to be there at all.

Lex was due to make his appearance in Smallville sometime that evening and she was damned if she was ready to face him yet.

So when Lana had suggested they go out for the night, she’d jumped at the idea.

Funny how she hadn’t had the slightest inkling that Lana had something planned until she saw the clothes the other woman had laid out for her to wear, heard Lana order the driver to bring the limo around, and told him to set out for Metropolis.

“Going to at least tell me where we’re going?” Chloe asked as she climbed into the comfortable confines of the limo.

“Your bachelorette party.” Lana grinned, eyes sparkling with a deviousness that Chloe wasn’t sure she’d ever seen from the other woman.

It managed to instill both terror and pride in her all at once.

Right up to the point where she realized what Lana had just said.

“My –what-?”

“Bachelorette party,” Lana repeated, slower this time. “You know – that thing you do before you get married.”

“Uh huh.” Chloe nodded, dazed. “I know what they are… but I don’t want one.”

Lana’s face fell. “You don’t?”

Great. She’d managed to hurt Lana’s feelings. That was so completely not what she’d been planning on doing. Chloe sighed. “Maybe I just don’t realize what I want?”

“Believe me,” Lana brightened, giving her a secretive smile. “You’re going to want what I’ve got planned.”

Why did that sound more than faintly ominous?

~*~*~

Club Olympus was one of the newer clubs to hit the Metropolis night scene. Made to look, presumably, like Olympus itself, the decorating scheme was a tribute to ancient Greek architecture.

Both inside and outside.

Chloe swallowed, looking up at the impressive building. She wasn’t sure exactly what kind of club this was, but the scantily dressed bouncers standing outside the door were giving her a pretty good idea.

“So… Care to tell me what’s on the menu tonight?”

“Hercules… Zeus… Ares….” Lana ticked off one by one with a devilish grin and a faint blush, bringing a startled gasp to Chloe’s lips. “What?” The other woman blinked, the picture of innocence. “A little entertainment of the naked male variety. Isn’t that what bachelorette parties are all about?”

Chloe sighed. Okay. A night with some strippers. Wouldn’t be the first time she’d indulged in a brief visit to the land of eye candy, though definitely the first time she’d be seeing a dancer named ‘Ares.’ As long as that was all that Lana had planned, this night wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Famous last ‘words’, she realized a second later.

“We get a private room for the dancing and then they do this… what was it again…” Lana fumbled in the tiny purse at her side, withdrawing a piece of paper a moment later. “Oh, right – Toys for Brides demonstration slash Tupperware party-ish thing. I wasn’t really sure what that was, but the receptionist when I booked said it was all the rage with wives to be.”

“Oh, God.”

There was embarrassing and then there was Embarrassing, Chloe thought as she felt a blush spread over her cheeks. This definitely fell under the second category.

“Now,” Lana continued, still oblivious to what she’d done as she half-pulled, half-dragged a now very unwilling Chloe towards the front door of the club. “I invited some of your coworkers and…”

Chloe groaned.

Could this night get any worse?

~*~*~

Lois’ eyebrows rose as she watched the Pink Freak drag her cousin into Club Olympus.

A night of good old-fashioned fun with the girls, huh? That’s what she’d overheard while grabbing a bite to eat earlier today, from one of Chloe’s coworkers, no less. Of course, the woman was blissfully unaware that she’d given away the plans. Or that anyone had even been listening in to her side of the cell phone conversation she was having, rather loudly, in the bustling little mecca of sandwich-y goodness.

Too bad for her.

So she’d pulled some strings and had someone tail Luthor’s driver.

And now this.

“Chloe, Chloe, Chloe,” Lois tsked, clucking her tongue in reprobation. One of these days her cousin was going to regret that falling out they’d had a couple years back.

In fact, she was willing to bet the regret would be happening sooner rather than later, at this point.

With a predatory look in her eyes, she discreetly slid a tiny camera into her purse and tossed the strap over her shoulder.

The future wife of Lex Luthor making an appearance at, while still relatively new, one of the more notorious strip clubs in town?

It would make a great story.

~*~End Part 11a~*~

A/N: Okay, now really thats it until December. Got this one in at the last second before starting NaNoWriMo. Thanks Clannadlvr, as always, for the beta.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I can't believe that Lois would be that evil!! Shame on her!! That would be pretty rotten to publish pictures of Chloe like that!! Poor Chloe!! I hope someone steals Lois' camera and kicks her out of the club!! Thanks for the update!! It's going to be so hard to wait until December for more!! This story is great!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

estrellalily
    Just a Guest!
    what we learned tonight: lois=BITCH!!!!!!! :tease:

how mean is that?!?!?! but also so lois lane, anthing for a story, right? hmm, maybe chloe should punch her in the face, or something to that effect. chloe deserves to be sooooooooooooooo happy. grrrrrrrr. must kill lois!!!!

please update again soon :
    ~estrellalily

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information