+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Survival, NC-17, - Aug. 2, 2009 - Epilogue added

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Survival
    NC-17 Fanfiction
    Post-Episode for Covenant (Season 3 Finale)
    SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release. Possible AU, but I won't know how far off-track I'm going until the fall, Season 4 premiere.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

A/N: Many thanks for all the reviews, but please remember constructive criticism is always welcome and sometimes required. Knock me around a bit, I like it.
    Also, I’m using some information here that I believe is canon regarding the number of marriages Lex Luthor has had. My apologies if it is in error or if it is something I have read about in your story without giving proper credit.

Chapter 5

“I think we should get married.”

Although neither of them was aware of it at the time, at least half of the bath water splashed over the marble tile as Chloe sat up quickly and then ducked back down underneath the water a split-second later. Lex watched her, fascinated as she literally dove for cover - presumably from him. She stayed down long enough for him to get concerned, and he knocked lightly on the side of the tub.

Chloe sputtered as she surfaced, pushing her hair back and trying to form the questions boiling over in her panicked mind. She was broad sided by his suggestion and oddly irritated that Lex was proposing to her while she was in the bathtub. He’s not even on one knee, she thought resentfully, glaring at the spindly chair from the vanity. Her only consolation was that the chair had stupid, girlie filigreed legs. Take that, she thought, you silly-chair-using freak!

Despite the hot bath, Chloe couldn’t feel her limbs. She wanted to move, to jump up and run but there was no might to match her will. Her mouth was hanging open, her tongue making vague noises of upset. Her hands were clenched into fists and she was aware of the impulse to use them on the man sitting so quietly next to the bathtub.

Lex shifted uncomfortably, ruefully thinking he might have done better to avoid giving her another surprise in her life. He felt an uncharacteristic urge to run.

“I realize I’ve surprised you-” He was cut off by her sharp look and sarcastic yelp.

“YUH-HUH!”

He waited for her to continue, but after a long thirty seconds he realized that was all Chloe was going to be contributing.

“As you said the Luthor name has its advantages, and one of them is to make you a subject of public interest. As my wife,” Lex was surprised to find some constriction in his throat as he said the word, but continued. “ . . . you would be protected with the best security teams and the scrutiny of the world press if anything should happen to you. My father would be the obvious suspect if you were harmed, as he was when he tried to kill me . . . the last time . . .”

He trailed off rather lamely as he realized he was doing a very poor job of selling her on the idea of marrying into his family. Clearly, she was unimpressed as she shook her head but she still didn’t say anything. Her continued silence worried him, especially when her shoulders started to shake and her hands came up to cover her face.

”Chloe, I’m sorry, I know this is hard, but it’s the best way I can think of. We only need to stay married a few months. That bastard is set to die very soon, and with any luck prison life will speed up the process.” Lex leaned forward but stopped short of touching her.

Her legs gave a little kick as Chloe lowered her hands to reveal tear-streaked cheeks. For a single moment Lex thought he had pushed her beyond her ability to cope.

“Ha!” Chloe barked out a laugh and sat up. “I’m sure I’d be safer, but I don’t know about you. Your wives always end up trying to knock you off eventually. By my count we’ll need one security team for me, one for you, and a third to protect you from me!”

Lex blinked as she laughed out loud, trying to figure out if she was hysterical. He knew women didn’t like to be accused of being hysterical unless they actually were, but he was ill-equipped to judge. His long-standing aversion to overt emotional displays was alive and well, although he reluctantly admitted he had benefitted from his young friends in Smallville and their openness.

“You have the strangest sense of whimsy.” His lips twitched.

Chloe turned around to find a visibly confused Lex Luthor wondering how his life had gotten to the point where he was proposing marriage to a 17-year-old girl who was mocking him mercilessly for his previous attempts at the institution. Still laughing, she watched with glee and fascination as he fought to keep a straight face.

She was driving him crazy, he thought, crazy after only a day. He fought a nervous tingle up his spine when he considered the mental defects he would be displaying after they had been married for a few months. His condition might be irredeemable.

“Yes.”

He nearly fell off the chair into the bathtub with her. “Yes?”

“Yup.”

His newly-minted teenage fiancee nodded before ducking under the water. Lex was left dumbstruck and contemplating his future with such a truly odd woman.

Chloe held her breath for as long as she could before emerging, blinking at him in bewilderment. “This is absurd.”

“Very much so,” her fiancee agreed.

“So what am I, the fourth Mrs. Lex Luthor?”

“Only the third. Mind control is sufficient grounds for an annulment.”

Chloe nodded. “Good to know. This is one hell of a plan.”

“This is only the first step. Finish up and we’ll have breakfast.” Lex regained his legs and walked out of the bathroom without a fraction of his usual poise. He reached the bedroom just in time to slump onto the bed in bemused astonishment, amazed that he was contemplating marriage again.

Left to her own devices, Chloe pursed her lips and shrugged to herself before reaching for the shampoo. If the rest of his plan got any more eventful she was going to be shopping around for her own book deal by the end of the week.

She scrubbed down quickly, rinsed her hair and climbed out of the bath. Toweling off, she shrugged her way into the remaining robe. Much like an upscale hotel, the house had random goodies lying around and the robe was unmistakably the most expensive terry cloth available.

Chloe walked out into the bedroom, feeling disconnected from reality. In the past day she had met an entirely new Lex Luthor, one who would soon be her husband. She pushed back a sentimental thrill at the thought, only to find herself overwhelmed by another type of thrill as she saw Lex sprawled over the bed.

His legs hanging over the side, the robe he still wore was pulled open slightly to reveal beautifully toned legs that were surprisingly muscular. The belt was loosely knotted and had parted to display his chest as well. One arm was thrown over his eyes and his overall manner was exhaustion.

“With that kind of stamina I’m not sure how long we’ll be married,” She quipped.

“Uhhhnnnn . . . “ He didn’t move anything but his lips to answer. “It’s been a long morning.”

“We’ve only been up for an hour,” Chloe pointed out, feeling again how strange her life had become. An hour into the day and she had gone from being Lex Luthor’s lover to his fiancee.

Lex refused to rise to the bait. “You’re very stressful.”

Chloe shrugged and combed through her wet hair. “I’m just saying, if I have to be on top all the time I might get bored.” She took another long look at him, still laid out on the bed.

“I’m sure you’ll adjust,” Lex replied as he flopped his arm down onto the bed but kept his eyes closed. Chloe really was more than he could handle at times, and he was having serious doubts about either of them surviving each other.

Chloe put down her hairbrush and advanced toward the bed, gratified to see no awareness in Lex. He wouldn’t know what hit him. She shrugged out of her robe easily, letting it fall to the floor. Careful to stay quiet, she stopped at the edge of the bed between his knees.

“Lex?” She called his name in a deceivingly gentle tone, and waited until he opened his eyes before she opened his robe.

He caught only a glimpse of her sly grin before her mouth lowered to his cock and he felt her tongue roll over him. She licked up one side and down the other, teasingly avoiding the sensitive head to focus on tracing the veins that were suddenly throbbing with blood. Giving the same attention to the entire surface of his penis, she deliberately skirted over the most sensitive areas feeling him grow hard in her mouth.

“Chloe . . . “ He moaned softly, arching his hips up toward her bent form. She let him do so for a few seconds before placing her hands on his hips to push him flat.

She let him drop from her lips and blew cool air over his wet skin, watching as he shivered. “Patience.”

Chloe curled her hand around his base, letting the other stray up to feel the tense jumps of his stomach muscles. She flicked the head of his penis with her tongue before sinking her mouth over his entire length and sucking hard. Closing her grasp around him, she pumped slowly and felt his entire body buck.

Lex bit his lip as she took her hand away from his stomach to cup his balls, rubbing gently at the spot where they met the base of his penis. He wondered how someone so young had learned this growing up in conservative Smallville, before giving up on thinking at all. His hands started to rub up and down over the bed, frustrated that he couldn’t touch her.

She whipped her tongue over him quickly, sensing he was approaching climax. Her hands moved faster, tugging on him and urging him to let go.

He sighed, long and loud, sucking in a breath through gritted teeth. “Chloe, stop, stop.”

She eased her mouth off of him, looking up to see him prying his eyes open to look at her. Lex extended his hands to pull her up to him, steadying her as she straddled his hips. Shrugging his arms out of the robe, he planted his hands on her hips, guiding her down to accept his penetration.

Biting her lip, Chloe sank onto him and felt her muscles stretch around his circumference. She leaned forward onto her arms, angling her hips to rub her pelvis against his.

“Ohhhhhhhhh . . .” She let out her breath in a long exhale, grinding down to him with the rhythm he pulled on her hips.

Lex opened his eyes to watch her, face taut with strain and concentration. She twitched back and forth with every thrust, digging her nails into the bed. He pushed away his orgasm, waiting for her to start moving faster on him.

Feeling the first wave of dizzying pleasure, Chloe clamped her eyes shut and locked her arms. She rolled her hips faster and faster, building up to jerky, quick movements. The muscles in her back and stomach clenched as her body tried to close impossibly tight around him. Lex felt her drag the breath for a final scream, letting himself go as she did.

Fracturing around each other, they held on in biting grips as their tension drained. Bruises formed unknowingly on Chloe’s hips and Lex’s arms, but they could care less. Her scream had echoed in the room and through the hallways, alarming several staff members but fooling none of them as to what was going on.

Shaking badly, Chloe rested her forehead against his chest and let her arms fold up. Lex’s arms came up to run through her hair and over her spine.

“We should get dressed before you jump me again, “ he joked with her, feeling more than hearing her chuckle.

Chloe levered herself up onto her elbows and kissed him, dragging her fingernails across his scalp. “I’m very sorry, Mr. Luthor, I couldn’t help myself. You’re irresistible.”

Lex held her hand as she carefully climbed off the bed, sitting up with her. Shrugging back into their robes, they embraced once more, only separating when Chloe’s stomach growled.

“Mrs. Urset tells me you haven’t been eating much,” Lex said. He pulled back to look at her. “Looking at you I believe her.”

Nodding, Chloe put on a spring green bikini with a matching sun dress over it. “I haven’t felt like it. Elsie worries too much, though.”

Letting it go for the moment, Lex pulled on a pair of khaki shorts and a collared blue t-shirt, forgoing shoes or sandals. He took Chloe’s hand and led her through the door and into the breakfast room, where the table was already set with juice and coffee.

Pulling out her chair, he sat beside her and waited until she helped herself to some coffee before speaking again.

“Are you ready to go over the plan?” He noted her less-than-enthusiastic nod, but knew their time was short if this was going to go their way.

By the time Elsie had brought out the scrambled eggs and bacon, Lex had already covered four sheets of note paper with scribbling.

As she stopped briefly in the security room to deliver Eddie’s breakfast, Elsie couldn’t hold back a pleased grin.

“She’s looking so much better now. They’re such a nice couple,” she gushed to the security guard.

Eddie glanced up from his food to the video stream of the dining couple. Leaning closely, they were taking turns using a pen to write notes to each other on a notepad placed between them. He had to admit they were well-suited physically, but knowing there was a difference of six years and oceans of experience between the young woman and his employer he still felt uneasy. He had a little sister just a year older than Chloe and he cringed a little to see Lex Luthor’s hand stroke over the young woman’s thigh.

Resigning himself to his discomfort, Eddie reminded himself why he needed the salary Luthor paid him. People were counting on him and he didn’t have the luxury of a moral snit right now.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    :yay2: :yay2: I'm so loving this....

BB

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh my God that was perfect.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Finally you updated! I was beginning to wonder y'know? That was one hell of a plan! Lex is sooo tricky! Keke.. But that's not enough for me! :crygreen:

hippiez

What a plan! :yay: :yay:

Thanks for the great updates, keep 'em comin' :worship2: :chlexsign2:

NS Full Member
    Oh what a great plan. I must have more soon, please.

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Everything about this fic - the plot, their odd relationship, the MB's evil plans, and all the emotional energy - is just incredible. Thanks for the update and I hope you continue with it soon!

i'm hearing the bells! I'M HEARING THE BELLS AND THE BRIDAL'S MARCH TOO! :yay:

oooh! this is sooo crazy! i LOVE this fic!...but, does eddie is a meany?

too much trills for me, i'm going to lie down!

:chlexsign3:

LaLa

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!! :dance: I am so loving this story!! :love: Your last chapter was perfect!! Hopefully, their marriage will last longer than a few months!! :yay: Please let Lex fall in love with Chloe!! :heart: Can't wait for your next chapter!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Wonderful! :biggrin: Wonderful! :biggrin: :worship2: :worship2: More please!

Lark

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information