+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Survival, NC-17, - Aug. 2, 2009 - Epilogue added

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Re: Survival, NC-17, (update July 20)

i love this fic. please update soon.

I'm glad that Chloe didn't find it too difficult to be the wife of Lex Luthor in the society function part of their marriage. I loved the visual of all the bodyguards and of them stealing kisses whenever they could. I can't imagine what the reporters thought of the couple. Bruce is always a nice distraction , even through he didn't interact with them for a very long time. But there is always the possibility that Lex will call him for something other than buisness so I'm not to worried. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Members

Excellent! I like to see chloe and Lex comfortable around each other, even in public.

Soo...I think Elsie is a paranoid schizophrenic who hears voices telling her that Chloe is a threat. Actually, I don't think that, but that's what I get for reading my psych texts.

I loved this chapter very much, but the end made me worried, please don't let anything happen to Chloe!
    Update soon please!!!!

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

Excellent update. Nice to see Chloe and Lex playing the social circuit.

Lex dropped a kiss on the top of Chloe’s shoulder, carefully avoiding her elegantly upswept hair
    Love all these little bits scattered throughout the chapter and the fact that they are almost constantly in touching each other. Also liked the addition of Bruce in this fic.

The woman sighed and arched her back after putting the heavy tray on the marble counter. Her gaze drifted and she sighed again in sadness.

I don’t know why Chloe’s a threat, she thought. I hoped she would stay away, at least so she could have the summer. A funeral in July seems so sad, so much more a time for weddings and picnics.
    Ok she is giving me a serious case of the wiggins. Who is she and who is she working for? Really worried about what might happen to Chloe. More soon please.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smile Re: Survival, NC-17, (update July 20)

Great new chapter you've gotme begging for more now Please update real soon.

I hope Chloe's gonna be ok. Don'tlet thatevil woman harm her.

Love the story.

I love this story!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue to update as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tammybela
    Just a Guest!

this story is just fantastic. I am anxiously waiting to find out who the attacker is and what her motives could be to want to kill chloe and lex.

Please, come back and update, I'm going crazy here!!!

Kimmie

The thing I love most about chapter 2 is the way that it shows Chloe hurting, but that she still maintains that inner strength, one of her characteristics that I love most, besides her stuborness of course.
    "Lex, stop it. You didn’t do this. I don’t blame you.”
    You see how even through her pain she is not blinded by Lex's hurting and instead of lashing out, comforts him as best she knows, with her words.
    Chloe sensed correctly that he was about to launch into a self-deprecating rant
    I also like the fact that Lex is more open with her and Chloe is beginning to read his oh so stuble hints of emotion. Can't wait to read more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information