+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trapped (NC 17) *Complete* 7-3-04 CH 15

NS Full Member
    Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in Smallville.

A/N: I know this has been done before, but kidnapped Chlex always leads to interesting situations.

A/N part 2: I'm putting this here because knowing me it will end up needing this rating.

Summery: Chloe’s investigations lead her to an abandoned warehouse, Lex follows her, but something goes wrong.

Chapter 1 – The visitor

Lex looked up from his desk to see her standing there. “And to what do I owe this visit Chloe”

“I wanted to ask some questions about a Myntracor”

“What?”

“It’s a virus that I believe is being manufactured here in Smallville, with the meteorite rocks.” Replied Chloe

“Why would I know anything about that”? Asked Lex, looking at young blonde reporter.

“Well the scientist that was working on the virus, Dr. Kilerce used to work for your father”

“Dr. Kilerce disappeared after my father gave him extra money to help with his research.”

“Well then he didn’t get very far,” she said

“You know he’s in Smallville for a fact” asked Lex with an intrigued look on his face

“Well no, but I have an idea where he might be”

“And where is that?”

“I have to find out if I’m right first” she replied

“Chloe, Dr. Kilerce is a dangerous man, he has no problem killing people to get what he wants.”

“Well that gives me all the more reason to find out so he can be stopped”

“Yes, but that should be done by the proper authorities” said Lex, looking at intrepid reporter “Look, why don’t we both go over this tomorrow, so we can have more information, so were not running in blind”

Chloe just looked at him

“Promise me you’ll wait?” Lex asked while studying her reaction.

“Fine” She said and stormed out

Lex placed his hands on his head, tired from having to get the wired reporter to calm down. Then he thought about it a little longer, who am I kidding, she’s not going to wait for tomorrow

Lex grabbed his jacket and ran to his car.

He was sitting in his Porsche a few houses down from hers it was dark. He was waiting for a while and was about to go home, when he saw her climbing down a pipe on the side of her house, and run to her car. She started the engine and he waited again then followed.

They drove to what looked like an abandoned warehouse, a few miles outside of Smallville. She pulled her car into the forest and parked behind some bushes. Lex pulled up right next to her.

He walked over to her car, just as she was getting out

“Lex” she whispered, “what are you doing here? You followed me,” she said angrily

“Yes, because you didn’t listen to me.” He said getting close to her face. “You promised me you were going to wait”

“Yeah, but I didn’t say for what” she retorted

“Chloe, this man is dangerous”

“I’m just going in to look around, I’m not even sure this is the place”

“Well then I’m coming with you” said Lex, knowing about Chloe’s uncanny ability to find what she wanted, he had no doubt in his mind, that this was the place.

They slowly walked around the compound, She found a window one that was over a dumpster and had a sheet over it, to Lex it looked like they were waiting for a replacement. But before he could think anymore he saw Chloe climbing up and into the dumpster, he grabbed her leg.

“What are you doing, you said you were just checking it out,” he whispered

“I am I can’t check anything out from the outside, Lex”

“Chloe this is too dangerous, let just go home and handle it tomorrow”

“Just a quick look around then we can go,” replied Chloe

“Chloe, I’m worried, this place is too quiet” but she was already inside and couldn’t hear him, he quickly jumped in the dumpster and climbed through the window. Not wanting to leave her alone for a second, she always found things out that no one knew about but she also gets herself into lots of trouble.

They were sneaking around from corner to corner and peeking into different rooms. There weren't many guards in the complex at this late hour, which Lex thought was very odd. Suddenly Chloe let out a little gasp, as they peered into a lab, there it was.

The green glowing meteorite rocks were in a container ensconced and spotlighted on top of an eight-foot-tall platform in the middle of a cavernous room. The walls were pitch black, the surrounding floor panels blinding white -- the combination of sharply contrasting colors giving Lex a headache as he looked around the room.

Chloe enthralled by her discovery, stepped out just a little bit.

Then the room plunged into pick blackness and an ear-piercing alarm went off.

"Shit!" Lex shouted, looking desperately around, struggling to see in the sudden transition to nearly complete darkness.

"Lex!" Chloe shouted.

"Come on!" He yelled. "We've got to get out of here!" Lex said as he grabbed her hand. They sprinted across the hallway.

"I can't see," Chloe said, her voice edged with panic as she fumbled for her flashlight.

"I can’t either," Lex said, breathing hard as they ran

Chloe finally pulled out small pencil flashlight. Lex heard footsteps running behind them.

”Chloe NO!” Lex shouted he turned around just in time to see a wand swinging towards him.

The last thing he heard was Chloe screaming as pain lanced through every nerve fiber in his body.

TBC

Members
    :chlexsign1: great beginning I can't wait for more!!! :chlexsign4:

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    No no no and no! You can't just stop there. Please come back and update. :yay2:

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Please, please, please continue--the beginning rocks :biggrin:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Oh! What's going to happen? I just love it when there's a new fic! :biggrin: It's like the birth of a baby. A time of joy and promise. Hope for the future of Chlexy fanfic addicts!

Lark

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More please I love Chlex in danger together.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Originally posted by LarkLuthor@May 27 2004, 09:39 PM
    Oh! What's going to happen? I just love it when there's a new fic! :biggrin: It's like the birth of a baby. A time of joy and promise. Hope for the future of Chlexy fanfic addicts!

Lark
    I really love the beginning to your story!! Can't wait to see what is going to happen to Chlex!! Like Hope, I love Chlex confronting danger together!! More soon please!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

NS Full Member
    Same Disclaimer

Ch 2 The Cell

"Lex!"

Lex rolled his head to one side, away from the voice and the annoyingly bright light trying to penetrate his closed eyelids.

"Lex!"

This time his name was accompanied by a pair of hands roughly shaking him.

"Lex, wake up! Please!"

"Let me sleep," he slurred, shrugging off Chloe's attempts to rouse him.

"Wake up!" she shouted, slapping him lightly on the cheek.

Lex forced his eyes open, blinked, than reached out and latched onto her wrist, bringing her second swing to an abrupt halt. "Chloe" he said wondering what she was doing there.

"Lex"

"I'm awake ... now," he said. Then he swallowed and winced. His mouth tasted dry and his throat was sore.

"Lex," Chloe said for the fifth time "You need to focus. Come on. I need you."

"Okay, I’m here," Lex, groused as his thoughts backtracked. He was remembering, slowly – climbing in a dumpster ... finding the rocks…He looked up and around. They were in a cell of some kind. He was lying on his back on cot and Chloe was seated on the floor next to him. There was small metal toilet and sink in the corner other then that the cell was bare.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?” Lex said with deep concern in his voice.

"My head hurts a little. But other then that I’m fine, you?" replied Chloe

"Where' are we?" Lex asked -- a logical question from a prisoner.

Chloe shrugged. "Beats me. No one's bothered giving me the grand tour. Where's a good concierge when you need one anyway?" she half – smiled at him.

”Well it’s good to see you still have your sense of humor” Lex said

“Sorry Its my defense mechanism, I’m so scared Lex” Said Chloe weakly “Me and my obsessive need to find the truth, and now I’m paying for it.”

“ We’ll find a way out of here I promise” Lex said hoping he was giving her a reassuring look.

“You told me not to come, not to run in here blind and I didn’t listen,” she said as she looked down on the floor. Holding her knees up to her chest, shivering. He sometimes forgot that she was so young. Her intelligence went far beyond her years. He looked at her and knew that he would do anything in his power to protect her and get her out of this situation.

Lex got up slowly, his head pounding in pain as he walked over to the scared young girl; he sat down next to her and placed his arm around her shoulder. Chloe leaned into him and laid her head on his chest for comfort and warmth (it was nearly freezing in the cell)

They both looked up when they heard the sound of a door opening. Dr. Nicholas Kilerce stepped forward.

“Well if it isn’t Lex Luthor,” replied the scientist, a female walked up behind him,

“And that’s Chloe Sullivan” replied the women

“And how would you know that”

“She writes for the Torch, a high school newspaper, she’s the one who writes about all the weird meteorite happenings around here, remember I showed you them.

“Interesting. Is that why your here Miss Sullivan, hoping to write a story”

Chloe just looked at the man not saying anything.

“Well Lex, you just made my day, I was running out of the money your father gave to me, so now I have a reason to get more” he said walking towards the cell “How much ransom do you think I could get for the two of you?”

Lex glared at the man, “I’ll give you all the money you need”

“Yes, I’m sure you would, but then I don’t know if I could trust you not to tell anyone about what you saw”

“I won’t, we won’t tell anyone,” replied Lex

“I won’t tell anyone” replied Chloe weakly.

The scientist glanced briefly at Chloe, then his glittering dark eyes centered on Lex again. “It will be much more fun this way” he said as he turned around and walked out with the women hanging on his arm.

TBC

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Interesting... :dry: I'm glad you update regularly, you keep leaving me with more question every update.

Lark

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    More please. :chlexsign3:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information