Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Skins Added!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :huh: I thought it could be that too jules, but I am the same as you, mac and explorer!

and my res is the same as warunees I think.

ahhh well, hope the probs can be found, I shall be useing, hmm, I think I will give burning pash a go!

thanks!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Didn't something like this happen before? With a previous skin? I remember I made you a new account, and then it worked (whatever was the problem then anyways)... Could it be this (need a new account) again??
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

hmy: Oh I remeber that, but that problem turned out to be with my cable service provider, my bro had the same trouble on his boards! its not that this time though I think, as his are fine. hmmmmm, it all seems to be working fine and dandy in burning pashion as well, so I dont think that could be something like that this time, as well.

NS Full Member
    Oooo...nice work! I must say you never fail to impress .

I would have thought I would have been more attracted to the Icy Blue but I seem to be strangely drawn to the Burning Passion. I say strangely because I’m usually drawn to shades of pink, purple, and blue or what my cousin calls “cool tones.” She’s into all that interior decorating, color coordinating, HGTV, blah, blah, yadda, yadda ...whatever, I’ll take her word for it.

Anyhoo, while I love my Purple Addiction, I’m all for trying out the new skins .

Warunee
    Just a Guest!
    It will take some time before I can get Icy Blue up and running again. Be patient.

But I have added more skins.

Emotions and Morning After

I hope you like them!

:biggrin: I am currently in morning after and everything is a ok!!!!!! cool new skins, you are a star waru!! love ya to bits!!!!! :worship2: :worship2:

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    I like morning after. It's nice.

Lark

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    oh, i like them all, so many good skins now, i dont know which one to pick, i have emtions for now, but who knows, maybe i will change it every coupple of days and keep things fresh. lol, great job Waru! :biggrin:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    :worship2: Wow Wu! You've been a busy chica!!! Wonderful new skins!!! I've gone with Emotions at the mo coz these are soooo my colours :biggrin: - luv 'em!!! but morning after is gorgeous too (I 'specially love the banner at the top ) and those colours are so fresh... so I have a feeling I'll be changing regularly!!!

NS Full Member
    Oooo looky...more new skins. Decisions, decisions . Hmm, I think next on rotation will beeeeee...Emotions! :yay3:

Thread Information