+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted Scenes (NC-17) *complete*

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Wow! This is wonderful! I can't believe you left it there! Please have pity on us fanfic fiends we're alergic to cliffhangers!!! You have o update soon!!! Pleeeaase?

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Need *gasping breath* Update *gasp* Soon *gasp* Nessisary for further *gasp* existance *gasp*

Lark

Shay
    Just a Guest!
    Okay...I'll be calm. I'll be patient, but you have to update soon. *the shakes start* Withdrawl is immanent. Hurry, I don't know how long I'm gonna last.

Shay

Zannie's video bee-yatch Senior Member becky's Avatar
    Originally posted by eurydices falling@Apr 24 2004, 08:52 AM
    Author’s Note: I’m supposed to be studying for my Tax midterm on capital assets and real estate.
    :worship2:

You know, I also gave up my tax revision to read this fic? lol... i'm supposed to be learning how to draft trust fund instruments worthy of the bald nipple-licker himself (sorry, couldn't resist) but NO! I'm reading and reviewing over here...

i'm hooked! This SO isn't PWP - i think the premise of a deleted scene is fab - plus the fact I KNOW that chloe didn't spend all that time in the mansion without snooping around a little bit :biggrin:

Well fuck a duck it worked.
    LMFAO!! I say that all the time...

Okies, here's the deal. I'll abandon my tax if you do... I'll write more gushing reviews while you write the next update... deal?!

~Becky~
    :chlexsign3:

my site: [tired-eye]
    my youtube channel:
    [tired-eye]

twitter: [tiredeyevids]

You can find my vids here

NS Full Member
    Disclaimer: It can be found on my first post, but just to recap- not mine and don't sue.

Author's Note: Sorry RL has been demanding I study and boys are trying to make me sick of sex. I still have a bit more to go. Hopefully, this can hold you down for a bit.

Deleted Scenes

Her hands were frozen in place. Intellectually she knew she should move her hands from their position on her breast, yet she was frozen.

She wanted to run.

She wanted to hide in the darkest corner she could find.

But Chloe was pinned in place by the forceful command of Lex’s gaze.

Stay, they demanded.

Up to this point the entangled couple had been lying horizontally on the bed, as if they were so swept up they couldn’t be bothered to situate themselves properly. Chloe had been treated to the sight of Lex Luthor’s body positioned between his lover’s legs, which hung over the edge from her knees down. Her knees gripped the edges of his lean hips and her ivory calves linked around his powerful thighs.

Chloe only saw portions of his torso. The powerful, striated distance of his left bicep and forearm were visible. She also saw the corded muscles of his back flow into the toned curve of his buttocks and mold into the perfect form of his kneeling flanks.

For a moment all was still. Then…

With practiced care Lex shifted his lover to now face the door and Chloe.

The reporter flinched in preparation of movement. The last thing she wanted was for Madame X to lift her lids and get an eyeful of Chloe in her naughty nightgown and even naughtier position. Her hands began to drop.

STAY

She submitted to the force of his gaze yet again. Her hands were poised in limbo, perched upon the very tips of her sensitive nipples, gently grating the silk over her breast with the gravitational force of the earth’s movement. The friction was breathtaking and Chloe sucked her full bottom lip between her teeth to stifle an impending moan.

Lex continued to stare at her as he moved his lover around like a mannequin in a storefront. For the briefest of moments he brushed his fingers against her eyelids indicating that they should remain closed until he said otherwise. He didn’t even check to see if his Jane Doe obeyed. Submission came without question in the face of Lex Luthor.

Watch me

Unwilling to break their gaze, Lex carefully shifted around his bedmate until her back pressed against his back.

The young blonde Smallvillite had only received a fleeting glimpse of Lex’s jutting manhood, before he was situated and proceeded with arranging the scene.

Carefully he took the thick limbs of his lover’s legs and spread them over his own bending them slightly at the knee. Practiced fingers ran back up the anonymous blonde’s gams easing along the creases where thighs meet pubis. His elegant digits smoothed up the delicate pudge of her abdomen to briefly cup her breasts once more before wrapping her arms around his neck. Her neck was then carefully positioned into the crook of his own and without prodding the woman’s tongue blindly sought out the tangy flavor of Lex’s throat.

Chloe wanted to cry out at the indignity. The need for it to be him on HER tongue was overwhelming.

Lex’s masculine forearms encircled his companion once more to cup the weight of her bosom firmly.

Pewter eyes demanded Chloe do the same to her own mounds.

By this time resistance did not even occur to his charge.

Chloe cupped and breathed out sharply at the difference in feel from her previous titillation.

Lex’s palms moved in slow, firm circles and Chloe mirrored his movements perfectly.

So good, she thought.

Perspiration was causing her gown to cling to her and become obscenely translucent. The pale pink tint now perfectly matched that of her skin. Chloe was as good as naked, but the scrape of fabric on sensitized flesh let her know she was anything but. Her skin was overheating and she desperately wanted to bare herself to Lex’s gaze completely. She wanted her body to be as open to him as his lover’s was to her.

With each rotation of her palms Chloe plucked the fabric away from her skin, while her eyes implored her bald pseudo lover to allow her to disrobe. A regal incline of his chin granted her desire.

As one their hands dropped to their respective thighs in the erotic game of Simon Says they were playing. Hands moved up and while one was caressed by air fabric touched another. A pause at hips allowed Chloe a chance to untie the ribboned sides of her panties. Fingers traveled the path up to abdomen, breasts, and throat and ended in golden locks.

Chloe could not have suppressed the shudder that passed through her person as she was freed of her nightdress if she tried.
    Skyclad.

A temptress, open to the powerful elements and forces around her.

Open to bold gazes and even bolder touches.

Chloe delicately arranged herself to exactly mimic her mirror image.

Her back braced to push out her flushed orbs and her legs splayed to show her slick folds to full advantage.

Lex waited for Chloe to find comfort before resuming their game, idly stroking his mistress’ body.

Again.

Both palms seized breasts once more. Lex took the lead again and began to pluck at the mystery blonde’s nipples with a maddening, staccato rhythm that made Chloe arch deeply into her fingers’ mirrored song.

He removed a single hand and placed the digits on the rim of his lover’s mouth. With practiced ease, the anonymous interloper sucked each digit between her skilled lips.

Provocatively, Chloe eased a hand up to her own lips and took excruciating care to get her own digits slick with the warm wetness in the recesses of her mouth. She called upon every feminine while in her book to insure that his hidden manhood would be burning a whole in the small of her double’s back. She drew upon the brief memory of his phallus to imagine it’s silken steel sliding into the warm confinement of her mouth. Chloe tongued each digit adoringly. And was pleased to see the fruits of her labor in the tight pull of skin against his high cheekbones and the pulsing points of his temples.

Enough

Lex gently pulled on his captive finger.

An audible pop resounded as Chloe and the secret lover relinquished their respective treats.

Dampened fingers sought out slippery purchase on excited pouting nipples. The new pattern was a tight roll of a single bud followed by a pull that could be felt in her very core. Chloe’s hips moved involuntarily, begging for affection.

A gentle shake confirmed that he was not yet ready for that stage.

The young Luthor instead chose to recline his partner in order to give his lips access to her lonely peak yet again.
    Chloe was thankful for the fact that unlike Lana she was a full-bodied woman. With the confidence of someone familiar with her body and its limits, she cupped her neglected breast, lifted the rosy tip to her mouth and suckled deeply. She knew Lex was pleased because he moaned around the mound in his care. Knowing the pleasure of a good moan on a tender place, Chloe made a guttural sound around her own mouthful. Both lovers used lips, teeth, tongue and fingers to add layer upon layer of tension to the atmosphere.

With great lassitude, Lex took one of his lover’s arms from around his neck. The tips of her French manicure guided by his manicured fingers brushed the soft underside of her belly. Gently he manipulated her hands to extend only the pointer. After a brief dip into her belly button, Lex slid his mystery lover’s digit down the length of her sex. Her finger penetrated the depth of her sex and was dragged up between her pussy lips only to be stopped by the proud bump of her clitoris. Lex disengaged the finger from its crease and a glistening bounty could be seen. Releasing the breasts he had been tormenting, the hairless Adonis watched Chloe intently as he brought the finger back to his mistress’ lips and not his own.

The orally fixated female took in her juices greedily.

Lex’s arched brow was a clear statement.

Challenge

Having long since released her mounds to study her lover’s actions, Chloe was anticipating her next move.

Accepted

Opting to deviate from his prescribed method, the nubile blonde reporter folded her body in half. She gently scraped her fingernails from her toes to the tops of her thighs in a cautious, seductive way. A simple scissoring move and her legs were tugging at the delicate lips of her cunt. So sticky with her juices that they refused to separate.

In a fit of playfulness, Chloe raised her right hand middle and index fingers, as a scout would do. Batting her lashes playfully at the entranced Luthor, she slid both fingers to the bottom of her weeping cunt. A measured movement of her wrists slithered her fingers up the crease of her slit. Deciding to cheat just a bit, she also dipped briefly into the recess of her womanhood before ending on her clit and giving herself a satisfying rub. Her fingers were soaked. For good measure she offered first dibs to her playmate. At his glower she shrugged her shoulders before rubbing the digits on her bottom lip. Her playful tongue darted out to taste her essence. Happy with the flavor, she went at her fingers with gusto. Holding onto the steely stare of Lex Luthor, Chloe made sure he saw her suck not just on her fingers, but also her tongue’s thorough exploration of the crease between them.

He made a feral growl at her obvious taunt.
    Lex’s movements became a little choppier and a little less fluid. Using more force than was absolutely warranted he draped his companion’s legs across his arms exposed her completely. However, he couldn’t hide the faint tremor in his hands as he did this. Chloe was to be effective and not just affected.

Catching sight of the slightest hint of a smirk on he lips, Lex determined to take control of the situation once more. While he was battling to tame his traitorous hands, Lex had no trouble controlling his eyes or her with them. One deep breath and an intense gaze later and things were turning back in his favor.

Showing that not even his body would dare to defy him for long, Lex took his middle and forefinger to illustrate what he wanted to see her do next. He carefully sculpted his fingers to curve inwards and used his wrist to create a hypnotic tight spiral. Chloe had no doubt where they were using and what they were doing with those fingers.

She resented the fact that he could wrest control from her so easily, but she opted to pout later. She listened to his consort moan out a tune of appreciation as his two fingers slid into her begging twat.

It should have been obscene for Chloe to pleasure herself while watching the vulgar thrusting of this other woman’s hips. The seductive grindings of her pelvis against Lex’s nimble digits fueled Chloe’s own movements within herself. Her breath hitched as she watched Lex’s wrist and worked to imitate the motion creating the most delicious pressure on the bundle of nerves behind her clit. Liquid sex was practically oozing out of Chloe as the engaged in this incredible tease. Just as both women were fast approaching their summit, Lex stopped.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! no no no!!!! no lex didnt stop he caried on!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!! how could you stop there you tease!!!!! :tease:

Fantastic stuff, UPDATE THIS VERY SOON!!!!!! I am begging you! :yay:

NS Full Member
    In a house on a street, in a city in a state, in a country on a continent, on a planet in a universe
    WHAT?! I know you didn't just stop there! Where are you? Come back! Pleeease?!?!?!?!

and thank you for the update :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Personally, I think that Chloe should kick that want-to-be out of bed and take her place!! Thanks for the new chapter!! Please continue soon!! :chlexsign3:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Oh yummm! There's just something so sexy about voyeristic Lex and Chloe!

You can't stop there though, you must finish!!

I'm loving this!

SaraC

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Lex may stop if he wishes, he's a luthor after all very difficult to control, but YOU however are not supposed to be stoping!!!!!! MORE!!! moremoremoremoremoresoonsoonsoonsoonsoonsoonplease pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!! !!!

Lark

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information