+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Behind Closed Doors (Nc-17)

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    She couldn’t believe that she had to leave a naked Lex to go and have a sextalk with Lana. If Chloe ever doubted the unfairness of life, this situation cemented the fact.
    Ain't that the truth.

Great update. need another soon.

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    ‘God, I should throw my head back and cackle now.’
    I loved that part. :biggrin: Also love how they're both trying to suppress their emotions and hide behind their "sex-only" arrangement, which is really in character for both of them. The way you keep having real life intruding on them in the form of Chloe's idiot friends, though frustrating and all, also adds a lot to the realism of your story. Great job and more soon please!

wonderful smut!

thankyou for updating!

great ch, i can't wait to read the next one.

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    Clark was inside my secret place....

hahahahahhahhahahahahahahhaha!!!!& #33; that was hilarious!!!

lovely lovely update..

BB

Demented Detective Senior Member newbatgirl's Avatar
    Just who is Lex trying to convince with the 'sex only" arrangement? Now granted, thanks to the magic of 'Blue fic Time' we know how they end up later, but could it be any more obvious from the post-smut cuddlefest that he really cares about her?

By the way, I really enjoyed said cuddlefest and the goodbye kiss. Well done. As others have said, Chloe and Lex are very in character, almost painfully so because we know we can never see them like this on the show (partially because the FCC would never stand for it and partially because the writers have their heads up their asses).

So, with that painful truth in mind, we're counting on you, Blue! You have to keep us happy by giving us more soon!

:chlexsign4:

Members
    You no what I would love to see is that someone ask Chloe out on a date in front of Lex, Clark and Lana and maybe make Clark and Lana kinda make her go out with that guy because she is not seeing anyone. Then we'll see what Lex thinks.

NS Full Member
    :chlexsign2: smutty :chlexsign1: :biggrin:

You no what I would love to see is that someone ask Chloe out on a date in front of Lex, Clark and Lana and maybe make Clark and Lana kinda make her go out with that guy because she is not seeing anyone. Then we'll see what Lex thinks.
    Love the way your mind works :biggrin:

A great chapter /\ !!!!! :chlexsign3:

Lana Lana Lana... what the hell is the matter with that bitch!!!... though I have this feeling, that her secret place... that Clark's been to isn't what we're thinking it is, after all People this is LANA freaking LANG!!!!!!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Thank you for such wonderful, realistic smut.
    :biggrin:

Too bad the afterglow couldn't last, but I guess Chloe wouldn't be herself if she didn't try to help Lana through her lame problems with Clark. Honestly thought, I shuddered at the idea of Lana's "secret place." I really wasn't in any mood for more smut after that paragraph.

I just hope Clark has some effective disinfectant on hand. Blech. :evilpuke:
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

sara_noele
    Just a Guest!
    Why do they always have to deny everything... hmm... because its so much more fun for the story! :biggrin:

Loved the new chapter!

NS Full Member

Love the way your mind works
    Ditto! :biggrin:

Moultipass :chlexsign4:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information