Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Alias Effect (PG-13) - Sequel to Moody Monday

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar

The Alias Effect (PG-13) - Sequel to Moody Monday

Title: The Alias Effect
    Author: Dragon
    Rating: PG-13, because I just can't lable something PG
    Summary: Sequel to Moody Monday.
    Author's Note: I couldn't help it. Once I saw the reviews, I just had to write more... Did y'all catch that hint... It might've been too subtle.
    Disclaimer: I own this really nice pair of earrings, but that's all...

God, Vaughn was so not worth it, Chloe thought. She was on the couch, one leg splayed over the top, and the other on the armrest. Already on the last disk, she was sad to see the end of season two. The evening sky was sort of foreboding, but since most of her attention was on the screen, where she was still picturing Sydney throwing that ax at poor Sark, or rather, Julian.

She was getting the urge to read some Alias fan fiction, but she knew she needed to finish the Alias marathon before she did anything.

She was successfully ignoring everything, until the doorbell rang. Then, all at once, three things hit her. The first was, she had a numb ass. Sitting for hours on end was not good for the bum. The second thing was, she was really, really hungry. Lastly, the pressure in her bladder was now very, very noticeable.

Get the door, or take a piss, Chloe thought to herself, before getting up, and heading for the door. She grabbed the remote from the coffee table, and pressed pause.

Get the door and then take a piss, Chloe decided. Not caring that her hair was mussed up terribly, and she was still in pajamas, she unlocked the three locks her dad insisted on ever since the first meteor mutant incident.

Prepared to see Pete, looking to get a dose of Sydney before going home, she opened the door.

To Lex.

Lex Luther.

Oh shit, she thought. “Hi.”

Lex’s oh-so-sexy brows were lifted in surprise as he took in her appearance. “Hello. Gabe left a packet for me,” Lex said, slightly amused.

Chloe winced, she’d forgotten about that. Sark does that to people. Thoughts of Sark made her mind drift a little, and her slightly not-there gaze worried Lex.

When she came to, Chloe looked at Lex surprised. “Sorry, love,” she said involuntarily with a British accent. “I’ll be getting that packet right now,” she said. After I take a piss.

Lex’s surprised expression was softened into an amused expression as he watched Chloe scuttle up the stairs. He walked in, and was surprised to see Sydney Bristow, his favorite TV heroine, on the screen. Sitting down on the still warm couch he laid back and stared at the screen slightly dumb. His mind turns off whenever he watches Alias.

He was still in the closet about it. He would never admit to being addicted to an ABC spy show, even one as addicting as Alias. Thinking about the current season, he mentally cursed Lauren. She gave blondes a bad name.

Not that he cared, of course.

He heard Chloe’s stumping feet on the stairs, and shook himself from his Jennifer Garner induced stupor.

“Mind if I join you for the last few episodes?” he asked.

“Uh,” Chloe said, “okay.”

She sat down at the opposite end of the couch, and tossed Lex the manila packet, which he set down on the coffee table. She’d already pressed play and tuned the world out by the time he’d settled back in his seat.

Though Chloe would never admit it, she was having a hard time getting into a Sark fantasy while Lex was sitting there all sexy and smelling like Issey Miyake.

He was so feeding her sexy-Lexy dreams with that silk shirt.

Turning slightly, she began to once again enjoy her favorite show, numb butt be damned.

Mondays could be okay, she thought, As long as there is a sexy Lex for everyone. Then Mondays could be great!

NS Full Member
    See, that monday wasn't so bad after all. They usually get better (at least that's what i try to tell myself)

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    You wrote more! Good for you! Nice DL, yes preshious!

Lark

NS Full Member
    I couldn't help it. Once I saw the reviews, I just had to write more... Did y'all catch that hint... It might've been too subtle
    Nope... not too subtle! :biggrin:
    Alright, it worked last time, I'm gonna try again: great fic, more please! :

Moultipass :chlexsign4:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: arghhh, you leave them in the most tempting places!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!! :yay:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Yeah that was great. More please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Originally posted by asharnanae@Apr 18 2004, 12:59 AM
    :biggrin: arghhh, you leave them in the most tempting places!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!! :yay:
    You've got them in the same room, on the same couch, you just can't stop now!! Please, please write another story!! :chlexsign1:

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar
    Dude, if I continued, it would be NC-17 and end in Chloe calling Lex Sark and Lex calling Chloe his beeyotch.

I cannot write more. My muse is pissed at me for writing the second part as it is. She won't let me update my Witchblade fanfic, now.

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    LMAO, I'll have to work that Lex calling Chloe his beeyotch thing into a nice smutty ficlet if you don't mind. Course, you will reap the benefits of the original idea.

*ponders*

Ahh, yes, forget the other post in the first part. I found it all on me own. *points for moi!*

~B

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    Mondays could be okay, she thought, As long as there is a sexy Lex for everyone. Then Mondays could be great!
    The need for everyone to have a little bit of their own Lex is why FanFic is soooo bleedin popular.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information