+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moody Monday (PG-13)

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar

Moody Monday (PG-13)

Title: Moody Monday

Author: Dragon

Rating: PG-13 I guess... Mostly because I cannot help myself, and I tend to use excessive foul language.

Summary: Mondays suck, but in Smallville... They suck worse.

Spoilers: None, really.

Author’s Note: I decided, Smallville was ready for the Dragon-ster to write a story. It’s my first ever Smallville story, so be gentle, but I have written and posted other ficcies before... So I know the power of feedback... So feed me, Seymour!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Not even the clothes on my back.
    Don't sue me.

---

She would never be a morning person. Dragging feet, sluggish movements, all were signs of the beginning of one specific day in the Sullivan household.

Monday.

Monday mornings are the best indication of how you’ll feel for the rest of the week. Two days of freedom, followed by five of confinement are definitely not good things. Saturday’s are just teases, and Sundays... Don’t get her started on Sundays.

The only good thing about those is Alias, where she can get glimpses of the love of her life. Sark. Chloe always was a sucker for the bad guys.

But even the knowledge that she could see his pretty face and go through her customary very verbal, very violent, and altogether tiring Lauren bashing wasn’t enough to make the following Monday worth it.

She could tell already – today was going to suck. She'd have to remedy that.

Dreams about her other favorite bad guy, the oh-so misunderstood Lex, were also the cause of her bad day. Not the dreams, exactly, but the leftover frustration that the dreams caused.

So what if she wasn’t going to get a chocolate covered Lex. (Yo, read Sticky... SIZZLE&#33 She could live without it. It was better that the dreams of a hay-covered Clark, who, for some reason was always very, very quiet it those dreams... She wasn't going to go there.

Mondays were definitely not her favorite. This particular Monday was going to be the fucking best ever, though. Chloe had a plan. Oh yes, a great and clever plan. She wouldn’t be going to Smallville High today. No, she was playing hooky, and not even for a story. Oh no. She was playing hooky for her Alias marathon.

If she could just find that damned boxed set.

God, she hated Mondays.

She looked under the bed, but it wasn’t there. She looked in the den, but it wasn’t there. If she didn’t find that damned DVD set, she would spontaneously combust. She needed a dose of the Sarkinator, and even Vaughn, though he proved to be a stupid, stupid male. They're all the same, she thought, DOGS!

Walking up what felt like three hundred and eighty seven billion stairs – and yes, that is what it felt like – she trudged into Lana’s “room” to find the DVD...

And she found it.

Underneath a pile of pink... stuff. She couldn’t even see where one shirt ended and the other began. It was all pink! Pastels and mauvey pinks and little pieces of baby blue tiny scraps of cloth that could be socks, or maybe underwear. For once, she was glad about her dad’s fixation with not touching the bottles they recycled – he had plastic gloves that Chloe donned to search through the room of eternal terror. Who knows what the Fairy Princess kept in there.

Chloe wasn’t taking any chances.

She needed that damned DVD. This Monday was going to be different. She would fight the urge to run up to the school and gouge Lana’s eyes out for taking her DVD. She would fight the urge to go back to sleep and her nakey-Lex dreams. She was going to have a good, mindless day. Even if it killed her.

God, Mondays suck.

---

SHOW SOME LOVE, PEOPLE!

Members
    Okay.
    So I protest the "Complete" mention. This is definitely a prologue.

NS Full Member
    Originally posted by TheDragonLady@Apr 17 2004, 07:07 AM
    She needed a dose of the Sarkinator, and even Vaughn, though he proved to be a stupid, stupid male. They're all the same, she thought, DOGS!
    Sounds like me here! :lol:
    And I agree with Tigroon! :biggrin:

Moultipass :chlexsign4:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: you cant leave it there! more more!!!!!! and from one dragon to another, Well done, but you have to give me more!!!!! soooooo many possibilities! and the gloves for lanas pink infested room, heheheheheheheh! :yay:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Um... HELL YES! to the Sarkinator and Lauren bashing. (Yes, Vaughn is a stupid, stupid man)

That said, onto the story... I really, really enjoyed it! And heck, you know I want to see how Chloe *ahem* gets inspired by Sydney's boldness (and the hotness that is Sark) and decides to take matters with Lex into her own hands!

I loved this!!!

SaraC

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    Originally posted by tigroon@Apr 17 2004, 12:24 AM
    Okay.
    So I protest the "Complete" mention. This is definitely a prologue.
    what she said.

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Yes, you should continue it Lex can come and prove Mondays aren't so bad after all!

Lark

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Originally posted by LarkLuthor@Apr 17 2004, 04:14 PM
    Yes, you should continue it Lex can come and prove Mondays aren't so bad after all!

Lark
    Excellent idea!! Maybe Lex could be a big "Alias" fan and watch with her? Please continue!! :chlexsign3:

NS Full Member
    that is NOT finished so get back here now and continue. that's my way of saying it was great :biggrin:

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar
    Iight, iight. I'll get tah work on a sequel.

*Sigh*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information