+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Devil in Pink (NC-17)

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    hello missy we are here as always waiting for an update
    so please come back with an update of course

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This fic is missing several chapters due to a hacker's attack we suffered some time ago. Here's a link to the complete story: http://www.mediafire.com/view/8gbqat...l_in_Pink.docx
    Last edited by lexie; 1st June 2015 at 23:35.

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    Just caught this fic and... *sings* Lana's a meteor freak... Lana's a meteor freak!!! Oooh happy day! *dances*

More soon! :biggrin:

~Manda :

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Um. Update please? I know it hasn't been that long, but... I really really need to see the rest of it!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Yes, please update!! I can't wait to see how evil you make Blana!! She had better not interfer with Chlex though!! :biggrin:

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    Hopefully by this weekend I'll have chapt.3 up... Lana lovers BEWARE!!!

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    Title: The Devil in Pink
    Author: Ariana
    Rating: NC-17-pretty soon
    Disclaimer: I don’t own Smallville/Characters etc. This is not for profit.
    Feedback: Yeah ,why not. I’m a fanfic virgin so please be gentle
    A/N: This hasn't been beta'ed so I'm full to blame for all weirdness

**WARNING: Suggested Drug Use**

Chapt. 3

Lex had taken care of his number one agenda for that morning which had been to go into Gabe’s office and grab his favorite picture of Chloe to make a copy using his computer and scanner. He ended up making 5 copies: one for his office at Lexcorp, one for his bedroom, and three others in case they got…um…... ruined.

Lex remembered that Gabe was out of the office until Tuesday and that this would be the perfect opportunity to get closer to Chloe. He just needed to figure out how.
    He left work early and headed to the Talon with the anticipation that since it was Friday, Chloe would be there early to hang out with friends and make plans for the night.

He entered the Talon and did a quick sweeping scan for Chloe. His heart fell when he didn’t see her. Of course outwardly, he kept his emotions in check and decided to order at the counter and wait to see if she showed up. The counter was empty except for a single can of whipped cream. Lex waited for 30 seconds and began to get inpatient. He thought about all of the money he put into the Talon at Lana’s request and now here he was waiting for an ungodly amount of time for someone to serve him.

He inwardly perked up after seeing the can of whipped cream as he thought about all of the naughty things he and Chloe could do with it.

‘Hmm, I’ll have to add that to my blowjob fantasy.’ Lex thought.

All of a sudden Lana popped up from behind the counter.

“Hey Lex”, She said in her usual pink perky manner.

“Hello Ms. Lang….”

After studying her face for two seconds, Lex noticed something…..off. She had a trace of greenish powder around her nostrils.

Lana sniffed twice quickly, grabbed a tissue from under the counter and wiped her nose.

“Ugh, excuse me, must be coming down with something.” she chuckled. “Can I get your usual?” she asked.

“Yes please”, Lex slowly said as he sat on the stool at the corner of the counter.

“Here you go Mr. Luthor.”

“Thanks.”

Lex wasn’t quite sure what to make of what he saw. It was no secret that Lex had a wild past. At a typical gathering of his former friends, many things were smoked, swallowed, snorted or injected, so the previous exchange had a rather odd ring of familiarity. Lex decided to observe her for a while.

At that moment,Jenn, one of the Talon’s part time waitresses came in with a bunch of her friends. Lex watched as Lana asked if she could close the Talon tonight even thought it was Jenn’s day off. Lex couldn’t be sure, but as Lana asked the question, he could have sworn he saw a green glint in Lana’s eyes. Even more puzzling was Jenn’s reaction. She seemed to be momentarily mesmerized by Lana.

“Yes Lana, I would love to help you, “ Jenn replied.

“Thanks, I really appreciate it.” Lana smiled and returned back to the counter.

Jenn returned to her friends and, by Lex’s observation seemed to mouth, “Shit, why did I say YES?”.

‘Could Lana be some sort of meteor-rock powder snortin, mind-manipulating freak? Hmmm, this could be the perfect story for Chloe to work on. It would make her day to take down the pink princess.’ he smirked.

With that, Lex hopped off of the stool and proceeded to walk to the back of the Talon where his office was. His heart nearly thumped out of his chest when he rounded a corned and saw Chloe in a secluded spot at the very back of the Talon. She looked like she was getting ready to leave as she was hurriedly shoving what looked to be a small camcorder in her bag.

“Ms. Sullivan, why are you sitting alone back here?”

“I had some…work to take care of and this was the quietest spot.” Chloe fought to keep calm. Her heart rate always went up a little when she was around him. At first, it was because she found him a little bit intimidating. But now that he’s replaced Clark in her nightly smut-filled fantasies, she felt a little paranoid being around him.

“Do you think you could step into my office for a moment? I think I have a case we should look into.” Lex asked.

‘Okay Chloe remain calm’, She thought.

“Sure Mr. Luthor” She said as she followed him into his office.

He motioned for her to take a seat as he closed and locked the office door. As he turned back around she had sat down and crossed her bare legs.

‘Damn, she looks good today‘, he thought. ‘Talk now stare later’.

“Have you noticed anything….strange about Lana lately.”

“Well now that you mention it, truth be told, that was the reason why I was sitting in the back of the Talon.“ Chloe’s eyes lazily drifted down the front of Lex’s pastel purple shirt.

‘I love a man who’s confident enough to wear pastels…Dammit Chloe look at his eyes!!’ she mentally berated herself.

“Was that why you had the camcorder? What did you film?”

‘A nice zoom-in shot of your tight ass.’ Chloe playfully thought.

“Lets just say I think I found this weeks freak of the week and its none other than Smallville’s favorite orphan Lana Lang. I heard a conversation between her and Ms. Yorke, her algebra teacher. She failed the class, but when Lana worked her mojo the teacher changed the grade to an ‘A’ out of sympathy. Ms. Yorke said she felt bad because Lana’s life seemed to be in danger every week. And you saw what she did to Jenn just now. You know Lex, I think she worked her mojo on you a couple of times.”

“Really, how so?” Lex narrowed his eyes.

“Well, you were always bugging Clark about asking her out”

‘Actually I wanted Clark out of the way to get closer to you,’ Lex thought.

“It also explains why I agreed to turn the Talon into a coffee house. I mean we already have The Beanery? Why have two coffee houses in Smallville?” Lex asked.

“I don’t know. Who knows what goes on in that pink lovin, meteor rock snortin head of hers?", Chloe shrugged. "Well, what do you think we should do? She has a date with Clark tonight at eight.”

“Yes, we can’t let her go on gaining sympathy by mind manipulation. Why don’t you leave this to me. I think I know what to do for this situation. I’ll be over at your house at 7:30 before Clark arrives to pick her up. I want to review the evidence you filmed though.”

“Sounds good,” Chloe said as she dug the camcorder out of her bag and gave it to Lex. “What exactly do you have in mind?”

“ You’ll see and I think you will be very pleased with my plan. You’ll have a very interesting story to write for your newspaper.” Lex smirked.

Chloe thought about the days events on her drive back to her house. She had very incriminating evidence proving that Lana was a meteor freak and Lex Luthor agreed to help bust her. Her thoughts drifted back to what she had filmed.

“OH SHIT!!!” she screamed when she remembered some of the contents on the camcorder.

Lex arrived home and immediately hooked up the camcorder to the computer. He wanted to review everything Chloe caught on film first before activating his plan. The beginning just showed a couple of students going in and out of the Talon. As the Talon started to quiet down a little bit, Lana could be seen ducking underneath the counter presumably to recharge her powers by snorting meteor rock powder. Lex saw himself on the screen as he entered the Talon and waited for assistance. The film then focused itself on Lex’s ass and then zoomed in so much so that it practically filled Lex’s entire computer screen.

Then Chloe’s whispered voice could be heard: “Ohh Yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about.”

The image stayed like that for about 4 seconds and then zoomed out just in time to catch Lana pop up from behind the counter.

Lex chuckled to himself.

“So Miss Sullivan, maybe you do have feelings for me after all. Tonight after this is sorted out we’ll definitely have to do something about that.”

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    ummm this promise a very enteresting update
    i loved it more please

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin:
    “Ohh Yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about.”

hehheheheheheheh, yep know just what you meen! Fantastick chappy! this ones just positively adicting me!!!!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    :lol: :lol: :hehe: Oh, that's good! Chloe's all gagga over Lex's butt! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! And Lex's reaction so typical Lex. More, more, more, more! and soon, please, please, please!

Lark

Members
    Excellent chapter! I love you Lana, it explains tons. Update soon... Oh and the line about Lex's ass... priceless :lol:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information