+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Devil in Pink (NC-17)

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    GO Chloe, Go Lex, Go Lex to Chloe's house, actually meet halfway and make out... yup! :yay:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Ok, who really could blame Chloe for filming Lex's ass?!! I know I would!! :biggrin: Great update!! I can't wait to see what Lex will say to Chloe when he sees her next!! :chlexsign1:

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Originally posted by autumngold@Apr 10 2004, 10:35 PM
    I can't wait to see what Lex will say to Chloe when he sees her next!!
    Me too, with the emphasis on can't wait. PLEASE update SOON!

Longingly, The Lark

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    Author: Ariana
    Rating: NC-17
    Spoilers: Anything Goes
    Disclaimer: I don’t own Smallville/Characters etc. This is not for profit.
    Feedback: Yeah ,why not. I’m a fanfic virgin so please be gentle

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I’m going to California for the Coachella festival next week and this got lost in the excitement.

A/N: #2: Lyrics to ‘Relax’, by Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Thanks: So Much to my beta Heather (Clannadlvr). I didn’t get this beta’d by the way because I wanted it to be a a surprise! Also, thanks for the great reviews.

Chapter 4( NC-17)

At 7:30, Chloe looked out of the window and saw Lex’s car pull up. She was nervous about what he might have seen on the camcorder and she hoped he wouldn’t say anything about it.

As Lex walked up the porch steps, Chloe opened the door and said hello.

“Where is she?”, Lex asked.

“She’s still in the bathroom primping.”

“Ah perfect we should be right on schedule.”

“On schedule for what? Lex what exactly do you have planned?” Chloe asked as she motioned for him do sit on the couch.

“You’ll see Ms. Sullivan,” he replied as he took off his jacket and made himself comfortable on the couch. “I told you that it would make a great story.”

He grabbed his jacket, took out her camcorder and placed it on the coffee table.

‘Oh Shit!’ Chloe thought.

“But first I think we should discuss-”

“Chloe?!” Lana yell as she came down the stairs and twirled around in her baby pink dress that puffed out a little at the shirt. “How do I look?”

“Uhh..Umm..great!” Chloe forced a smile. ‘All pink, why am I not surprised.’

Oh, Hi Lex! I didn’t know you stopped by. I have a date with Clark in a couple of-”

Lana was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. Chloe briefly turned to Lex before walking over and answering the door while Lex glanced at his watch and smiled.

“Just in time.”

Chloe answered the door to four rather large men in thick black goggles and white Biohazard suits.

“Can I help you?” Chloe asked with a deer in the headlights look.

“ I’m Dr. Greenwood, is there a Lana Lang here?” asked the man closest to the doorway.

Chloe stepped to the side of the doorway and held the door open and smiled.

“Lana its for you!”

Lana walked to the front door with Lex following close behind. He handed Chloe her camcorder.

“You might want this back right about now.”

“What is this! Where’s Clark?” Lana began to panic.

Ms. Lang we at the Belle Reve Sanatorium and Mutant Treatment Center have been watching your actions for several months now. We have definitive evidence that you have the power of mind manipulation which you received by being continuously exposed to your meteorite necklace. We also have video of you routinely searching for more to grind up and snort to enhance your powers. We have been ordered by the state of Kansas to take you into custody.

“No…No you can’t do this. You don’t understand everybody loves me! I made the cover of Time magazine!” She shrieked as her eyes turned bright green. “ I put Smallville on the map! Chloe, Lex, DO SOMETHING!”

“I am doing something. I’m filming this!”

“Save it Ms. Lang. Grab her! Remember, don‘t look directly in her eyes.” The three other men grabbed Lana’s arms and proceeded to drag her to the van while she continued to kick and scream. Once they had her secured in the van, Dr. Greenwood took off his mask and shook Chloe’s hand.

“Thank you ma’am for your cooperation. We were just getting ready to nab her anyway when Mr. Luthor called. We have a pink padded cell all ready for her.”

“Can I get an exclusive interview with you next week for my story on the downfall of Lana Lang?”

“Of Course.”

Just as the white van pulled out of the driveway, the Kent’s bright red pickup truck pulled in. Clark got out walked up to Chloe and smiled.

“What’s up Chloe. Is Lana around?”

“Well, Apparently she’s a meteor freak who‘s got the power of mind manipulation by snorting meteor rock powder and the doctors from Belle Reve just took her away for treatment.” Chloe took a much needed breath.

“Oh! Well that explains a lot because I never really had a thing for brunettes.”

‘Or women.’ he muttered.

“Okay, see you in school on Monday?”

“Yeah sure.” Chloe pulled the door closed. She closed her eyes and shook her head as she walked back into the living room.

“Lex this has been the craziest day.” She opened her eyes but he wasn’t there.

“Lex? That’s strange, his car is still out front.”

Chloe slowly made her way upstairs and stopped into her bedroom where she found Lex laying on his back propped up against her pillows with his legs crossed at his ankles. He had his eyes closed and Chloe wondered if he was sleeping.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to find me.”

“What are you doing up here?” Lex in her room laying on her bed was not a sight she’d thought she would see in a million years. She could barely hear herself talk her heart was pounding so loud in her ears.

Lex ignored her question. “Did you get everything on your camcorder?”

She sat at the edge of her bed and looked at the camcorder in her hands. “Yeah, I’ll also get an interview with the doctor. I can believe Lana-”

“Chloe lets forget about Lana for the time being. We have something more important to discuss.”

‘Okay Lex you’re really weirding me out and turning me on at the same time. Is that even possible?’ she wondered.

“Pray tell Mr. Luthor what’s so important.”

Lex opened his eyes and smiled. “You know I saw everything you recorded earlier at the Talon.”

Chloe sat up straight and lifted her chin. “Yeah, so what. Contrary to popular belief, I am female, I have urges and I love the male form. I’m not ashamed of looking.”

Lex looked her dead in her eyes. “Well contrary to popular belief, I do have a heart, I have urges also and I’m not afraid to admit that I find you really sexy, and I wouldn’t mind pursuing a relationship with you.”

Chloe’s deer in the headlights look returned.

“What do you think about that Chloe?”

She pinched her hand. “Time to wake up now.”

Lex sat up Indian style. “You’re not dreaming. Is my admission a nightmare for you.?”

“I couldn’t be dreaming anyway. You’re always naked in my dreams. Did I just say that out load?”

“Yep.”

Lex placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. After a couple of minutes Chloe reluctantly broke the kiss off. Her eyes continued to penetrate his as she changed her position on the be so that she was sitting up on her heels. Lex mirrored her position as it gave him better access to roam his hand on her body as his lips explored Chloe’s neck and collarbone.

“Lex” she said breathlessly, “This has been the craziest day.” She rubbed her hands up and down his back under his shirt.

“Its about to get crazier. Chloe you would make me a very happy man if you would let me do this to you.” Lex ran his ran his hand between her legs in her shorts and massaged her inner thigh very close to the place he really wanted to be. She was already radiating so much heat he thought he might burn himself, which quite frankly excited him.

“Lex,” Chloe tugged at his earlobe with her lips and then looked him straight in the eyes. She quickly pulled off her shirt and bra. “You’re going to be my first so You. Damn. Better make it memorable.

Lex started at her belly button and trailed his eyes lazily over her gorgeous form.

“Oh, Ms. Sullivan, I’ll-”

Chloe took advantage of his open mouth to explore it with her own.

‘Less talk Lex, more action.” She thought a s she carelessly ripped off his shirt and tugged it off of his shoulders.

After the shirt was discarded, Lex pulled Chloe closer too him. She shivered as his hands trailed over and under her ample breasts. He bent down slightly and took one nipple in his mouth and lightly scrapped with his teeth. He smiled up at her after she sighed and smiled in satisfaction. As he gave her neglected nipple some action Lex jammed his hands into her shorts to cup her ass. Chloe pushed him back slightly and took off her shorts so that she was completely naked before Lex. He sat back and eye fucked her for a good minute. Chloe got slightly embarrassed and quickly said “Okay your turn.” and lunged for this belt.

As she fiddled with his belt and zipper, one of Lex’s hands played with her breast as the other reached into his back pocket and pulled out a condom. He set it next to him on the bed. After She open his pants she pushed him on his back and pulled his pants and boxers off. Lex grabbed the condom and was about to rip it open when Chloe stopped him.

“Wait, not yet.”

She leaned over him while maintaining eye contact with his hugely erect cock. She’d read plenty about the artistry of giving great blow jobs on the internet, and she saw this as a good opportunity to try her skills.

Lex stared as realized what she was about to do.

She decided to start off slowly. She stuck her small pink tongue out a little and licked the head of his cock to taste the small drops of pre-cum that formed there. She looked up as Lex moaned. She was still a little bit nervous, so she took her time and explored his cock, licking his length and kissing the head. She felt bad because she felt as if she was teasing him, but she didn’t care. He’d done his before she hadn’t. She looked up at him again and saw the complete look of contentment on his face as he watched her and she felt better. Chloe was going to go for it. She smiled and recognized the song in the back of her mind:

RELAX don’t do it
    When you want to go to it
    RELAX don’t do it
    When you want to COME

She inwardly chuckled and got the sudden confidence to take his whole cock into her mouth. Lex groaned at the sight and reached down to affectionately rub her head. He let her get used to him for a couple of minutes and then he started to gently thrust his hips up so that he was fucking her mouth. She expected this at some point so it wasn’t a complete surprise. She increased she pressure and pace as Lex suddenly shuddered and came and Chloe swallowed around him. That turned her on so much, she groaned around his cock and he shuddered again.

“Oh fuck Chloe, that was fucking good.” Lex smiled and sighed. “Your Turn.”

Lex said as he enthusiastically flipped her on her back and he was on his knees between her legs. He lay a trail of kisses from between her breasts to her belly button and lower when Chloe realized what he was going to do.

“Lex, I usually tend to agree with the cardinal rule of oral reciprocation, but I really need you to fuck me hardcore right now,” she panted.

“Damn Chloe, no arguments here.”

Lex reached between her legs and she moaned as he stroked her clit. He really wanted to make this good and ‘memorable’ for her, so he wanted to make sure she was good and ready for him. Even though she said she wanted it hardcore, he knew he had to be sensitive to her body the first time around. He wouldn’t risk her hating him forever. Hardcore would come soon enough.

He slowly pushed his index finger into her hot core.

“Ahh, more Lex.”

He stroked her a couple of times with just one finger and then pulled out. He took his whole finger and tasted her. Honey. He smiled. He quickly pulled on his condom.

Chloe smiled up at him, knowing what to expect next.

Lex smiled down at her, a rare genuine smile.

Lex thrust two fingers into her and stroked.

“Lex you prick!” Chloe laughed.

“Patience babe. You wanted memorable. You’ll get it.”

Lex released his fingers and positioned himself over Chloe.

“Anymore fingers and I’ll slap you!”

He leaned down kissed her and thrust into her.

Chloe gasped into his mouth. Lex pulled his face from her and carefully watched her a short range of emotions.

“Just breath, Chloe, Lex said as he rubbed his nose against hers.

The initial pain of him breaking her barrier turned into pure bliss as she urged him to continue by thrusting her hips up to his.

He obliged her by meeting her thrusts at the pace she set.

She got more and more used to having him inside her. With each thrust and grunt coming from both their lips she was loving him fucking her more and more. She was seriously considering giving up her career as a reporter, her friends and family if she could go to some deserted island somewhere and fuck Lex Luthor all day long for the rest of her life.

Unbeknownst to her, Lex was having similar thoughts.

“Oh God Lex, This is So Good, you feel so fucking good inside of me!”

“Uhhhhhh!” Lex knew what he wanted to say in his head, but he couldn’t find the energy to force it out. He was so concentrated on what his body was doing to her, and how good his cock fit and felt inside of her, stroking her. He could only think that she was made for him and he for her.

With that realization he shuddered harder that he ever had in his long sexual history and came HARD.

“Oh FUCK CHLOE! FUUUCK!”

Chloe held on to his back with her arms and legs for dear life. She felt him cum so hard, That for a split fraction of a fraction of a second she thought of that scene in Scary Movie and she visualized Lex flying up to she ceiling. After that fraction of a fraction of a second her mind went blank and she saw stars as she joined him in his bliss.

Lex collapsed on top of Chloe. He knew in his mind he should move but he absolutely did not have the energy.

Chloe didn’t mind at all.

They lay there for a good ten minutes, both panting in unison, when Lex lifted his head up to took at her and smiled.

“Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about Chloe.”

Chloe laughed. “Shut up! We’re not done yet. I said hardcore.”

“You obviously have something in mind. What is it.?”

Chloe’s voice went down a couple of octaves.

“Lex, I’ve always had this fantasy of you taking me from behind, brutal no-holds-bar fucking.”

Lex looked a little concerned. “Chloe this was your first time, believe me there will be plenty more for that kind of stuff.”

“Yes, this is my first time and I’d be disappointed if I don’t get to do what I want to do.”

“Chloe you are going to kill me someday, and I’ll have a smile on my face.”

He got off of her, flipped her over and raised her hips up.

“And Lex no teasing with fing- OH. MY. GOD!”

Lex thrust into her with what he felt was medium force so he could see how she reacted.

“Lex that’s sooo good. More.”

He gave her all he had.

“HOLY SHIT!”

Chloe braced herself against the wall so as he thrust into her she could return by thrusting back into him. All of her fantasies ended like this because she always wanted to do this.

“Lex, you are sooo good. Keep fucking me baby just like this. Oh god just like this.”

Lex had no idea what she said. As he blissfully pounded into her again and again, He slowly became trancelike. All he heard was the delightful sound of their bodies slapping together with each of their thrusts. His eyes closed tightly and he let out a breathy laugh at that realization.

The stars must have been in alignment at that time because they both let out terrifyingly primal moans as they came simultaneously.

There was no words after that. They didn’t need any.

Sometime during the night Lex woke up with a sleeping Chloe still sleeping on top of him. Probably for the third time in his life he smiled a genuine smile as he looked down at her and held her tight.

He whispered: “This is what I’m talking about.”

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    “Oh! Well that explains a lot because I never really had a thing for brunettes.”

‘Or women.’ he muttered.
    *snicker*

Why is it that everyone in the audience can see that except the writers?

Good job on this one. :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Wow!! I can't think enough to say anything else!! Just Wow!! :chlexsign4:

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    wow, i can't belive this fic is over already, crazy, i got so lost in the smut i almost forgot what this story started out as, lana bashing...great job by the way and the smut was a great topping :chlexsign2:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Wow

Hope :worship2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!
    Now that was smut.

Lark

Sylyna
    Just a Guest!
    That was great. :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

+ Reply to Thread