+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shine (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    I looooove this great chapter. :biggrin:

The way you named Tinyville characters was really funny.

Lex's proposal of marriage ! Cute!

Please update soon. I want more. :yay:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    This was great . Lex is OCC but its fine. Lex was still in there.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Great chapter!! I also liked your names for the Tinyville characters!! However, I really think Lex should have noticed the similarities between Blana and Lana!! He is a genius!! Thanks for the update!! Can't wait to find out what you have planned next for this fic!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar
    Yeah Lex is a genius, but he wasn't watching the show he was watching his girl.. *eyebrow wiggle*

~~~story~~~~

When Chloe walkd into the Talon a few days later and Lana saw the ring on her hand, Chaos insued.

"Where did you ge tthat?! It is so beautiful!!! When-where....how...who?" Lana was still talking but after the first few sentences Chloe blocked her out.

The small blonde sat at a cornor booth as Lana rushed off to get her coffee, and to secretly call clark and tell him the news. And of couse only minutes after the call guess who showed up..Clark

"So I hear your engaged to Lex now..." It wasn't a question but Chloe answered anywhy as Clark slid into the seat next to her.
    " Yes, and I must say news travels fast around here." She gave a pointed look to lana who blushed and went about her fake sympathy-feel-sorry-for-Lana-everyone-leaves-her-and-now-she-has-to-have-a-job work.

"Is that a good idea? Marry Lex? I mean think about it, his other marriages ended with the wife dead or locked up." Clark continued oblivious to the excange between the two females.
    " Clark, the reason for that is that they all tried to kill Lex. Which I am not going to do, so why be worried. And yes it is a good idea for us to get married, because that is what people do when they love each other." Chloe's voice was beginning to have a harsh tone and a sharp edge.

" But you've only been together a few months, maybe its not love, it could be ...welll... you know .. it could be" Clark lowered his voice. "Lust."

Chloe just shook her head muttering about smalltown hicks and meteor freaks. "Clark, why do you care. Now instead of having to go to different houses to see your two best friends you only have to go to one."

Clarks face scrunched up as he forced his tiny brain to work overtime.
    " But isn't it like that now?" He asked stupidly

" Yes... So why not make it legal?" Chloe shot back, knowing that Clark wouldn't have an answer.

She was right. Clark just sighed and his head dropped in exahustion from thinking. " I suppose." With that Clark toddled off to recharge his battery by staring at Lana.

:lol: funny.

Hope

Queen Em
    Recharge his battery!!! heheheheee~

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    What a fun update!! :applause: Leave it to Clunk and Blana to try and question Chloe and Lex's relationship!! They are so selfish!! I hope you update soon!! :glow: :chlexsign1: :glow: :biggrin:

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar
    You know I hate when I get an idea for another story before I finish the one I am working on, so I decided that since this story is almost dead, and I have total writing block, I will sub in part of the plot for the story I was thinking about and use it here.. hope you enjoy.. and many sorrows for not posting sooner. :biggrin:

Story starting \/

Lex was in the Lexcorp plant walking around the meteor testing area, thinking about Chloe when an inter stumbled, spilling a small vat of Meteor liquid all over him. Sighing he just left and went home to change, making sure to have the clothes burned as soon as he had showered and changed.

Going down the stairs two stepps at a time he burst into the study and promptly lay down on the couch, and hence, on Chloe, disrupting her reading and staring at her happily. Abnormally happy. Chloe quirked an eyebrow at him and put her hand to his forehead, checking his temp.

"Whats with you?" She said suspiciously, letting her book fall from her hand onto the ground, and her arms wrap around his neck and stroke the back of his skull. Lex purred, nuzzling his head into her chest.

"I wanna make love to you." He said as he nibbled on the buttons of her shirt, making a few of them come undone. Chloe looked at him with confusion.

"Wait... Why arn't you at work?" She asked quickly indulging him at the moment, letting him fondle her randomly.

"Some kid spilled stuff on me and I had to come home and change, so I called in and said I would just stay home the rest of the day." He bit the skin he had exposed then licked it roughly. Gnawing on the front of her bra, Chloe could feel his teeth tearing the fabric.

"Hey stopp that!" She pushed him off her and onto the floor. When he thumped she watched in shock as a .... Clone.... seemed to slide out of his side.

" What was that for?" They said in unison as they both levered up to stand next to the couch. " You love it when I'm rough and tear your clothes..."

When Chloe just stared as 'him' with wide eyes they put their hands on their hips, "What!"

"Um Lex.. there are two of you." She said as the two Lexs's turned and saw eachother for the first time.

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    o_0 oh my... two lex's ....

can I keep one? pleeeeaaaassseee????

BB

What??? Come back and explain please...

Hope

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information