+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shine (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    awww, cute update, i liked the banter...

demoness
    More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More!

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar
    *hopps around in her bunny costume...* "Achhh don't look at me!!" * runs away comming back only when she is dressed normally.*

HEhe I'm so goofy..

STORY STARTS HERE\/

Chloe yawned and streached her hands above her head laying them agenst the wooden head board, looking around for Lex. Seeing the bathroom door open, and hearing loud rock music, he was obviously in the shower. Grinning she stood, and walked naked to the bathroom, peering in at him sneakily. He was in the shower still, the large glass doors of the shower stall confirming that. Tiptoeing on the tile, she slipped the glass door open and shut it quietly, thankfull Lex liked to play loud music while he was bathing. She snuck holding her breath when she stepped up behind him under the hot spray. reaching around him she placed her hand softly on his cock.

"Shit!!" Lex jumped and his feet slipped on the wet floor, but he caught himself before he fell. "Jeez, Chloe. If I had hair you would turn it grey. Scared at least a decade off my life." Lex had turned around and roughly pulled her into his arms.

"Common we gotta go soon." She said leaning up to kiss him. "Saves time if we shower together." she reasoned

" No it dosent. We always end up making love, which takes longer." Lex replied his mouth moving agenst her lips.

Chloe just hummed saying " Well since you are already clean you can help me.." She turned and his hand slid over her back as she squirted some shampoo into her hand, rubbing it over her scalp as Lex soaped the spounge, before running it over her back and shoulders. When she moved under the spray of water to rinse her hair they traded places and he began soaping her front.

After Chloe had moved in 3 months ago, they had settled into a small routine. Showering together had been a great experience, and they had learned to move together, almost like they were dancing. They usually switched off scrubbing duties, who ever woke up first started the shower, and when the other joined, would help clean, which was usually followed by a rigious bout of love making, caused by rubbing each other in a hot steamy enviroment.

Everything else changed daily. Sometimes Lex would go to Metropolis, sometimes Chloe would join him. Other times Chloe would retreat to the study to write, while Lex read nearby, or the other way around, Lex would work and Chloe would hang around. It changed daily.

Chloe had decided to wait awhile before going to college, the first reason being that Lex asked her to wait so that she could work on the paper while he built a college for her...She refused that so they decided she would take online classes untill she absolutly needed to be there in person. Her father had not been... pleased.. with her moving in with Lex, but seeing as she was 18, and never had really listened to him anyway, he had given up rather then push his daughter away from him.

~~~
    Okay I came back and fixed it because I found out I made a stupid mistake... forgot he bought her the paper...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Great chapter!! Who wouldn't jump into the shower with Lex? What an excellent way to start the day!! Thanks for the update!! :chlexsign1:

Queen Em
    I lost my mind momentarily and will add more later
    hehe!!! ..... should say something bout fic.... ummm........... more? *clark puppy dog eyes*

hey guys and gals, sorry i haven't been on in ...forever...but i have been in bed (no not with lex, i wish) i had the flu. it was really bad. but anyway, I already have the next chapter set up I just need to type it and put it in here so please bare with me...

Love
    me

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I hope you're feeling better!! :glow: :sunny: I hate being sick!! Thanks for letting us know where your update stands!! :chlexsign3: Thank you also for the last chapter!! You do realize that Anastia must die!! :die:

Umm yes I do know that she must die... thanks for the sunshine rainbow thing that cheered me up...

Okay this is part of the next chapter, well it is the next chapter but it was supposed to be longer, but, well, I'm tired. zzzzz

~~chapter start~~~

Lex strode through the door of the mansion, handing Dean his coat, while Dean told him what had been going on around his hme.

Chloe was sick. Lex grinned even though he shouldn't think that was funny ((bad Lex )). Dean watched as his master went up the stairs to the bedroom, sighed and went back to his duties.

Lex opened the door to their room and was immediatly struck by the smell of medications, almost hospital like. Chloe was curled up on the bed only the very top of her blonde head showing, the covers pulled up over her, looking like a lump of fabric. Grinning he kicked his shoes off in the cornor, and layed down on his stomach next to her, careful not to wake her. Wrapping one arm over the bundle he closed his eyes and fell into a nap.

~~next day~~~((talking about all this sicknes is bringing back bad memories))

The next day Chloe was feeling much better, well at least she wasn't hanging out in the bathroom any more, if not much better. She and Lex were curled up in the rec-room, both on the floor, watching something on the big screen TV. Chloe was somehow in Lexs lap while at the same time leaning back from between his legs. Lex was propped up agenst the couch at his back, a blanket thrown over the whole tangle of bodies.

"You know its funny, this show, Tinyville, remindes me of Smallville. And that girl Blana Blain, she remindes me of Lana, and Clark is Gable, Pete is Parker, your Jet Jothor, and I'm Doe Soliman." Chloe said slowly, Lex listening then feeling her head. She was a little warm.

" Yes except for the fact that Lana is not a meteor/sewage freak, Clark is not an alien, Pete does not have a crush on you, and Doe is not living with Jet." Lex added trying to figure out if the meds were getting to Chloe. They were.

"Any way, I have a surprise for you.." Lex said softly attempting to turn her mind away from comparing their lives to sci-fi soap-operas.

" But really they act the same, and don't you think it is a little weird how every one loves Lana, how do you know that Clark is not an....What? You have a surprise for me?" Chloe stoped dead in the middle of her thought, like she alwasy did when Lex did or said something odd.

Lex grinned and pressed her forward softly so that he could wiggle out of position. Walking quickly to a drawer across the room he pulled out a large box, about the size of a computer moniter ((gimmie a break I couldn't think of anything the right size so I picked the thing I'm staring at, which is very close)) wrapped in pale yellow tissue paper, with a bright satin bow on top.

Chloe's mouth dropped open when Lex deposited the pakage in front of her "Wait" He commanded crawling back into position behind her. " okay open it."

Chloe shook her head, 'why was lex nervous? He only getts bossy like that when he is.'
    " Lex it must have taken forever to wrap this..." Her fingers trailed over the sides, noting how thin the tissue was, see through, showing that there was another layer under it.

" I wouldn't know I had a Professional do it so..." He shrugged, and nudged her " Open it..." If Lex wasn't a Luthor it would be called whining, but as he is we will call the tone encouraging

" Lex I don't want to rip it..." Chloe said, Lex sighed and Chloe rolled her eyes tearing carefully down the side. Lifting the lid off the top, Lex grabbing the bow and placing it on her head, she dug through the white silk that was paking another box. Pulling it out she noted that this one was wrapped in tissue paper as well only this time in blue.

"Lex..." He hushed her and she continues o open the rest of the boxes with in boxes. Finnally she came to one that was not wrapped in blue or yellow. It was wrapped in green, and about the size of a jewelry box.

Tearing the paper off that one as well she found that it was a jewelry box. Flipping it open she saw a ring, silver with green etchings all around it. Stars and swoops, with little sparkles.

"Oh Lex thank you... I love it!" She turned and threw her self the few inches to his chest, grinning and snuggling agenst him.

"I was going to have meteors in it but I really don't want to wake up someday and find you with three eyes or something so I settled for having it green." Lex grinned down at her, " Its titanium so you don't have to worry about denting it in your reporting adventures. "

Chloe showered his face in kisses at the reporting comment, glad that he supported her, even though she knew he would have body guards tailing her every where.

"So ughh.." Lex stuttered slightly before looking away so that he could finish his sentence Looking at her and talking at the same time was hard. " When do you want to do it?" Chloe looked confused

"Do what?" She grinned looking up at him, her arms wrapped around his waist.

" You know IT.. " still seeing confusion on her face he clarified " Get married?"

If Lex had ben an animal ((lets face it he sometimes is)) his ears would have gone down, tail drooped and fore head scrunched in a look of fear and sadness, mixed with confusion. Chloe's face had changed dramaticly.

" What?" Chloe whispered " You want to get married? This is an engagement ring?"

Lex blinked and shoved him self off the floor to pace in front of the TV, rubbing a hand over his smooth scalp. Clearing his throat he spoke softly " yeah"

" To me?"

Lex nodded.

" Why?"

Lex sucked in a breath. "Because I love you, and I want to be with you every day and every night. Every time I breathe I want to smell you in the air, and I want to be able to hold you and touch you in public, I want to be able to see you in the hospital when we have our kids, and I want to be able to tell Clark and Lana and Pete and whoever else to fuck off, so that I can be alone with you. I want to hear your voice singing in the shower no matter where I am, and... with out you I might die. I want to be able to protect you from my father, or anything..."

Lex stopped when a small soft hand covered his mouth. He hadn't even noticed when she got up.

" Lex " she grinned " Its not that I doubt you, I love you and want to be married to you, but you really surprised me back there." She laughed " Think you scared my sickness right out of me. That is not what I was expecting or even hoping for."

Lex watched her and reached up to pull her hand away from his face " So you WILL marry me?" At Chloe's nod, he whooped and grabbed her around the waist lifting her in the air in a tight hug.

"But not right away..." Chloe said "I want to finish my stuff, you know get my life, the way I want it, before I marry you."

Lex nodded and asked quickly a smile, real smile not a smirk, on his face " Like what?"

"well I want to make a name for myself as a reporter, I want to travel some, and I want to finish college mainly."

Lex spun her around again before ploping in to his leather chair (( Lex ploping? :huh: )) and hugging her tight to him. Chloe handed him the ring and held out her fingers, And with a slow grin and a swift kiss Lex pushed the ring onto her left ring finger.

~~~

I have just realized that Lex is some what OOC. Does anyone mind?

Oh and big thanks to Devil in Pink by smegg888. I was reading you story as I wrote this and was struck by how mutant/ freakish Lana is. You are SOOOOO right.

The show tinyville is not real and I will tell you how I came up with the names.
    Clark Kent _
    Clark Gable -- Gable

Pete Ross _
    Peter Parker -- Parker

Lana Lang_ Blana Blain (( and we all know why and I hold no claim over the name Blana))

Lex Luthor= Jet Juthor , just cause it sounds like a name Lex would have as a nickname, he is areo dynamic ((bad joke*dodges orange peels throw by lex lovers*))

Chloe Sullivan
    Doe Soliman = on this one i just changed a few letters and.... Can't you just see her ass this little bambi like creature, and Lex a big bad wolf that pounces on her.... you know minus the blood and gore?

any way bye for now..
    Love
    Me

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: love it love it loveit!!!!!!!! :worship2: :worship2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information