+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shine (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    You are evil.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar
    I am so sorry you guys!!! :worship2: You ever have one of those days where you just go "What was I doing again?" repeate sorrowfullness...

Lex awoke and looked over at glowing digital clock 1:28 am
    He grinned sleepily, glancing down at the small blonde. The drug should have worn off by now. Closing his eyes he pressed his lips to her shoulder and neck, nipping and sucking places when she sighed in pleasure, her body shifting agenst his. Slowly he moved his hand down her body to her thigh. With a gental motion his hand lifted her leg and brought it back to rest over his, now between her legs, behind her. When she sighed and shifted agenst him he bit his lip to keep from groaning.

Lex moved her again so that now they were face to face, with her legs hooked behind his knees. Settling his weight agenst her he kissed her mouth lightly, then with increasing passion, when she responded sleepily. Pulling her arms around him he pressed his body fully agenst hers, the fabric of his boxers pressing agenst her panties. Glancing down he grinned when he saw them. They were yellow with the words 'Bite Me'.

Lovely idea, thank you darling He chuckled and slippd his hands under the thin shirt that had kept her close to him for the night, lifting it away from her body his head dropped to kiss her shoulder, then nipp along to the edge of the shirt. He skipped over the bunched fabric, to kiss her ribcage, chuckling when her legs shifted restlessly agenst his. When her arms moved he was able to slip the shirt all the way off her body, groaning when he saw her. Her lashes fluttered and she looked at him through sleep fogged eyes.

"Lex?" She asked quietly, before he crushed her mouth under his.
    "Chloe..." He bit her lips roughly, moving them with his own, thrusting his tounge into her mouth as his hips ground agenst her.
    Chloe moaned and spread her legs further before lifting them to lock over his waist.
    Slipping his fngers under the fabric between her legs he stroked one bent finger over the area. She sighed and he kissed her more passionatly, wanting to hear his name on her lips like that. Or to hear her scream his name. Reaching his hand under his boxers he pulled his swollen muscle out of the gap in front. Using the same hand he slipped her underwear aside and eased his head into her.
    Chloe's body jumped, as she moaned, relaxing again.. " Oh Lexxx...mmm" Lex grinned and thrust another inch or so into her, waiting till she ajusted. They continued like that till he reached a barrier.

"Chloe..." He panted as she shifted tempting him to press foreward with out saying what he needed to, " Chloe, I'm glad that I'm your first, and I plan to be your last." He pushed quickly the rest of the way into her body, catching her gasp in his mouth. He winced when her inner walls tightend almost painfully around him, then moaned when she softened, shifting beneath him.

"oh Lex." She bit her own lip when he moved once, a side to side motion, before he pulled away and thrust deep. She shuddered and her hips bucked. Lex couldn't take it any more. Sinking his teeth into her shoulder in a love-bite, he held her body still as he pulled out and thrust repeatedly. Gaining speed and momentum, every time she made a noise, he would give her an extra pressure, sometimes with his fingers on the nub above where they were joined, or angleing his hips to hit a sensative spot inside her.

When she let out a soft scream and her body tightened all around him, his eyes closed, and more then likely crossed, for a moment of pleasure as his own release rushed in his ears. Holding his hips agenst hers while the last of his erection drained away, as his fluid filled her. He slowly eased himself down on top of her, then suddenly, all his strength left him. His weight came down on her hard but she seemed to enjoy it cradleing him closer, her mouth moving over his cheek and ear.

With a last kiss he pulled out of her, almost wimpering when her flesh clung to him begging him to stay. She did make a soft mewling sound in protest. but when he slid her panties off her legs finnally she relaxed, watching him remove his own underwear. and climb back between her legs pressing his head to the pillow next to hers and falling asleep, she quickly followed him to dream land, her hands strying over his naked form.

~~~~
    :chlexsign1:

Tada!! hope you liked this smut, oh and if you want a picture of the kind of under wear I'm talking about here is the link, but picture it in black fabric instead of white.

http://www.attivousa.net/2xisboxbrief.html

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar
    Two great posts in one day!!!

Thanks!!

NS Full Member
    well damn... :huh: just, wow

Guh

Hope

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    well.....wow...that was......wow....just.......wow
    i'm drooling all over my shirt

and lucky us 2 great update in one day i love you you know

but don't think coz you give us 2 updates the next one will come in 3 months no no no no

i want an update and i want it soon so hurry

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar
    It is so great to know you like me... you really like me... *sniff sniff*

Okay my dramatics are over.

STORY STARTS HERE

Lex woke up to something tickling his nose. It turned out to be a strand of Chloe's hair. They had both moved in the night, but were still facing each other. Oddly Chloe was awake. Lex almost ducked, thinking she was going to smack him for taking advantage of her like that. She just laughed.

"I was going to smack you because you tricked me, but I changed my mind." When Lex relaxed and pulled her closer, she hit him on the upper arm.
    "Hey!" Lex said slightly outraged
    "That was for thinking I would only sleep with you if you bought me stuff. You big moron." Chloe rubbed her palm over the already fading red mark on his arm, leaning to kiss him. Lex grinned

" Then let me turn the heater back on so we don't have to be freezing." He reached to grab one of the blankets, but Chloe pulled them out of his reach.

" You turned it off, you face the consequences. I refuse to be cold, because you couldn't ask me out like a normal person." Chloe said when he glared at her.
    " You are kidding?"Lex said his face unbeliving.
    " You better hurry if you want me to let you back in here." She commanded, " I don't like cold feet, and you are not putting yours agenst me."

Lex realised she was serious and quickly walked over, turned the heater on, and jogged back diving on top of her. " Open the covers..." He growled

"NO! You are going to make me cold...." Chloe teased holding the covers tight to her and rolling so he couldn't grab them.
    They wrestled for another minute or two, Chloe laughing and taunting him, while Lex growled nd made outragious threats.

Finally Lex was able to force his was under the blankets, and pulled her close, saying something about punishment. Chloe giggled (Don't ask my muse made me do it), and snuggled up to him, shivering when her skin tuched his but warmed quickly....

"Chloe ?" Lex asked staring at the ceiling
    "mmm" Chloe murmered the 'what ' sound as she rubbed her cheeks agenst the hard wall of his chest.
    " Move in with me." Lex said, knowing it wasnt a question, and Chloe knew it too.
    "Lex..." Chloe started
    " Please.." Lex whispered in her ear, and Chloe all but melted. Men like Lex did not say please.
    " Well since you asked so nice ... "
    "Don't tease me Chloe." Lex threatened
    "Okay." Chloe pressedher face back to his skin giving him a little kiss.
    " Okay you won't tease me, or okay you will move in with me." Lex said raising his head to look at her.
    " The first one only when you ask, the last one tomarrow..."

Lex smirked in triumph, before rolling her beneath him for another round of the new and improved version of ' Bedroom Judo'

:smut:

There is every one happier now?
    It is not over so keep checking back, and I know that the phrase 'Bedroom Judo' is not mine but, I have seen it so many times and in so many places I have no idea who it belongs to, so if it is you. Thanks

Bye bye for today, i need to sleep... *yawn *

More please....

Hope :chlexsign2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Thank you so much for the last chapters!! :biggrin: Great doesn't even begin to describe them!! :worship2: I'm so glad that Chloe is going to move in with Lex!! Hopefully that will lead to you writing more "bedroom judo"!! Thanks for the updates!! :chlexsign4:

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    oh yay i love you so love you
    this chap was cute kind lovely funny and adorable all of it at the same time
    i truly loved it
    and i love the "bedroom judo" mora than anything
    so please update soon and rest well

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information