Thread: The Shine (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    This is to funny. :lol: Damn why can't I meet a rich guy? :biggrin:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Originally posted by hfce@Mar 2 2004, 05:19 AM
    This is to funny. :lol: Damn why can't I meet a rich guy? :biggrin:

Because, sadly, the sexiest one is on TV.

Love this so far!! Can't wait to read more.

Oh, and I'd give Lex a "ride" any time. Day or Night. Public or Private.

I'm so bad.

SaraC

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    And I'll bet she'll give him a ride home
    Oh, she'll give him a ride, just not in a car :eyebrows: :smut: Hehehehehehehe.

~Manda

BlushingRose
    Just a Guest!
    Okay...first off...I want a friend who gives houses, cars, and laptops for birthday presents! Good grief...

Second, this line just cracked me up...

After taking a long hot shower, making sure to scrub his head so it would be extra shiny
    This has got to be the first bald man I know who actually *tried* to make his scalp more shiny than usual <giggle>.

RA

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar
    Hello all I&#39;m back.... Okay all disclaimers ext..blah blah blah... Okay hope fully if my brain doesn&#39;t blow a fuse half way through I will have some smut....on with the chappie..

STORY STARTS HERE.... hehe
    (part 3..or 4? oh well.)

Chloe awoke feeling two sensations she was unused to. She couldn&#39;t move her legs and she was freezing, especially her face. She opened her eyes and found both problems. First being that her lower half and most of her upper half was wrapped in a blanket, with Lex sitting on the end that opened, asleep agenst the back of the couch. The second being that the fire had gone out and it was now late at night and the window was cracked, making the room freezing.

Lex&#39;s head was leaned agenst the back of the couch, his arm across her legs and his feet proped up on a small foot stool. Chloe watched him, his face wasmore relaxed in sleep, and he looked younger, like the 21 yearold he was and not the 30 year old he pretended to be.

Scooting foreward as much as she could she reached out to touch his cheek, to wake him of course, not to see if his skin was a soft and warm as it looked. When she softly said his name and he shifted she railed her hand down his neck to his shoulder and shook him.
    "LEX&#33;" Chloe said loudly
    Lex sat up quickly looking around, in slight panic. When he saw her he relaxed and his face fell into its normal look of composure.
    "No need to shout Chloe."He replied agusting his clothing around him.
    "Lex I have to get home, dad is going to be worried." She said in a softer voice.

"Chloe you father and I discussed it, and we came to the conclusion that you would spend the night here, so you could drive the car home in the morning." Lex said unpreturbed by the fact that he was telling an out and out lie.

Gabe had left the party to go into town, pack a bag and go to Metropolis imeadiatly. Planned by Lex to have a phone call about an emergency, that the plant in Smallville knew how to handle. And as plant manager Gabe Sullivan was the one to go. Hopefully he would be gone a few days.
    Standing Lex scooped Chloe into his arms, one behind her knees the other around her back, bridal style, to the room she would be staying in. His.

Laying her down on his bed he shut the door and locked it covertly. Then striding over to a dresser he pulled out a thin Tee-shirt that looked decent enough. Lex knew it was neither warm nor as covering as Chloe would see it being.

Chloe mean while had decided to look around. She was in a large nicely furnished room. There was mostly dark wood, and dark fabric, but at the same time it was not depressing. The closet door was open about an inch and she could see clothes hung up, but paid no attention to it as Lex came toward her with the large Tee-shirt. She smiled her thanks and stood, with minor assistance from Lex when she got a head rush, going into the bathroom to change.

Lex smiled and pulled down the covers on one side and Called through the door. " Hey I&#39;m going to take off. there is some asprin on the table next to the bed with some water. If you need anything else let me know." When Lex heard a muffled &#39;No&#39; He left through the secret door making sure that the asprin also had a look alike small-dose seditive with it.

Lex stayed in his study for about an hour, then he pulled back a panel of fake books to show a security camera, the only one in the house that looked in his bed room, and didn&#39;t have a tape recording everything. Chloe was asleep, her small body, quiet and still in his big bed. She wasn&#39;t even on his side, another good quality in her. Grinning he flipped the Tv screen off, shut the panel and made sure that the locking mecanism was shut. Now only he could open it.

Walking quickly back down to his room, slipping through the hidden enterance, he changed into his own boxer-briefs, didn&#39;t need to scare the girl, though he usually slept nude. Then striding to the thrmostat, he kicked the heat down to a chilly level. Then walking quickly, knowing it was about to get cold in the room, he opened a chest and took out a few thick fluffy blankets.

Some were small enough so that if they both wanted to be warm they would be laying next to each other, as well as one large one to lay ontop of the others. He didn&#39;t want to risk one of them moving out from under the others and getting ill. He then spread them quietly so as not to risk waking Chloe, though if she took the mild sleeping pills she would not be waking up to something so minor for a few more hours.
    Climbing in next to her he slowly wrapped and arm over her shoulder pulling her back to his chest, their heads sharing a pillow. Lex nuzzled his face into her hair for a moment before he drifted off to sleep, dreaming of when they would both be awake in this bed.

~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~

HEHE i am evil.. :smut: smut in the next chappie

:smut:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Originally posted by ColumbiaBlue@Mar 2 2004, 08:36 PM
    Oh, she&#39;ll give him a ride, just not in a car :eyebrows: :smut: Hehehehehehehe.

~Manda
    Go Chloe&#33;&#33; Excellent chapter&#33;&#33; I loved the update&#33;&#33; More soon please&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar
    Or now... You didn&#39;t think I was going to quit there did you? I would never be so mean.. I think.. well I think I am going to do a little smut :smut: and then I will be done for the day.

SMUT HERE IT COMEs ((Ps if you really don&#39;t think you should read this why are you? I suppose you could just skip this if you really want to.))

Lex awoke and looked over at glowing digital clock 1:28 am
    He grinned sleepily, glancing down at the small blonde. The drug should have worn off by now. Closing his eyes he pressed his lips to her shoulder and neck, nipping and sucking places when she sighed in pleasure, her body shifting agenst his. Slowly he moved his hand down her body to her thigh. With a gental motion his hand lifted her eg and brought it back to rest over his legs, now he was etween her legs, behind her.

~~~~

Okay Damn brain fade....I will be back...

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    What? Wait, no brain fade&#33;&#33; Please come back&#33;&#33; :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    This is a too short smut&#33;&#33; :crygreen:

Please come back and update. :yay2:

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    :crygreen: :crygreen: that is just so mean

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information