+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 525 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Talking Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Hello all, here's the new one...I'm not sure how often updates will be but they'll probably be once a week. I've been a bit reluctant about posting this one, but anyway here is it...............Fiona

ETA: The cyber-attack the forums were submitted to a few years ago also affected this fic. Click on the following link to get the whole text:

CLICKIE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanguis quid Ligurat
    (Translation: - The Blood That Binds)

Author: Fiona
    Rating: NC17 (eventually)
    Spoilers: AU, but events that have happened in the show may be used and twisted, and please note that all these happened without Lex involved at all.
    Disclaimer: Smallville, its characters etc, do not belong to me, they all belong to someone else. (Sigh) I’m just borrowing them.
    Feedback: Please, let me know what you think about this one, I really need to know if you want it continued.
    Dedicated to Imp and Hope (thank you my dears for constant words of encouragement)

Summery: Lex and the rest of the Luthors (Lionel, Lillian and Lucas) are a family of very powerful natural born vampires, i.e. they were born vampires and not *turned*. Reaching his 250th year Lex begins to feel the pull for a mate and begins his search, which of course leads the Luthors to Smallville. I will be using most of the vampire stereotypes and mutating some for the story. There will also be a large hint of the supernatural in this. Nell is still around so Lana will not be staying with Chloe. Nell owns the Talon and Lana runs it. And this is the first time any of the Smallville gang have ever met the Luthors.

Author’s Note: This will be another long fic. Also it may not seem at the beginning or on other occasions to be Chlex but trust me. It will also, hopefully, be a little darker than what I normally write. And big, big thank you and hugs to Sabby for the Latin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue – The Name

It was like they had always been there. Through the ages the name had grown in both strength and power, and although it’s spelling and pronunciation had long since been altered from its original Ancient Egyptian roots; the meaning and superiority were still clear. It was a name that struck fear even into the blackest hearts of the very few families who had come before them. It was a name that meant death. It was the last word that many a mortal and demon uttered before succumbing to an everlasting darkness.

Despite the many centuries of internal conflict, of fathers killing sons, of sons killing fathers, and of brothers killing brothers, they endured. Through various external power struggles they persisted. Through rivers of blood, considerable death, and vast destruction, they survived.

Then seven hundred years ago when the ruling family were fighting, and after the son had disposed of his father, he brought to an end the inter-family killings. ‘No longer will fathers and sons struggle for power. Never again will we spill the blood of our own. We are far above all that,’ he declared. ‘Let the other families destroy themselves from the inside. In fact, let us help them; let us show them what we can do together.’

‘United we are unbeatable,’ was his cry. It soon became the family motto.

He declared *war* on the other ruling families. Over the course of four hundred years he and his family systematically conquered or destroyed them all. Those that did not pledge their allegiance to him were massacred. When the final day of reckoning arrived, there were none left to oppose them.

And so on that day he settled on the name that became as synonymous with power and wealth as it was with death and destruction. And on that very day, he vowed that *his* family would forever rule. His children and his children’s children and so forth would only strive to make the name greater.

On that day immortals, demons and even mere mortals, bowed to the name *Luthor*.
    Last edited by lexie; 21st June 2017 at 05:14.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    O, me like Me like indeed

Hehe, very good Fi, as usual Now, in tradition, get your cute butt back here and give me a looong update!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

katspell
    Just a Guest!
    hmy: ok. ummm yeah. Speechless here. Thats me.

I love all things vamp, so I can't wait to see how you play this out.

There that was almost articulate. You wouldn't think that it took me 10 minutes to think of something other then WOW to say, would you?

NS Full Member
    I love it already!!!!
    Please I want more!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!

Julie

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    Oooh, ohhh, ohhh! This is gonna be so good! Yaaaaaaay! I can't wait for more! Great job!

~Manda :

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I can really picture Lex being a vampire!! He's always been powerful, pale, and sometimes evil!! This seems like it will be a very interesting strory!! Please update soon!! :chlexsign3:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    Great chapter! Looks like it's gonna be a wonderful fic, can't wait for more! :biggrin:

Moultipass :chlexsign4:

*tackle hug* YAY!!! Oh, I love it! Of course, I generally love -all- your fics . . . hmm . . . *shrugs* Oh well. Ah, a fic combining two of my favorite things: Chlex and vampires. ^_^ Fantastic!! Can't wait for the rest.

Oh yeah. *lets you up*

NS Full Member
    ooo, i'm very excited to where this could be going :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information